Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 11 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member menino's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 200 Discussion/201 Prediction

kanda is no dead.
    i think next chapter is gonna be lavi fight.

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot about this up until now, but-
    I was pretty confused at this part http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/29967377/26

What is Rene talking about in the bottom right panel?
    Could someone clarify for me?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    I forgot about this up until now, but-
    I was pretty confused at this part http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/29967377/26

What is Rene talking about in the bottom right panel?
    Could someone clarify for me?
    There are 2 hypothesis (in my mind):

1- By "you" she means Zhu, and Zhu did something that became very important for the Seconds project. My bet is on this since he seems to regret something since he first saw Alma in coma and he kept saying vague things about Alma and Kanda's past.

2-She means Alma, and she was thinking that if he didn't exist, this invasion would never had happened.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member clamche's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I think she was talking to the Earl. If not for him they would have never done such thing. Or maybe it was Zhu. I think he knew both Alma and Kanda's past personalities but helped the project anyway which makes him feel regrets.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sparviero-92's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

from the script
    「千年伯爵(あんた)さえいなければ私たちは…っ」

"millennium earl (you), if only you didn't exist we..."

the (あんた, you)was furigana written beside the kanji for 'millennium earl', to clarify what renee was saying
    Last edited by sparviero-92; November 16, 2010 at 07:57 AM.
    マヨネーズが足りないんだけどぉぉお!!!

6. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, Japanese sure is convenient. Too bad the scanlation didn't change the line to "if only the Earl didn't exist" or something.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member candy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

oh well i'm just glad we get scanlations in the first place!sure they can be a little confusing at times but hey they sure are convenient!

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much! =)
    It makes sense that she's talking about the Earl and even using him as an excuse for the Second Exorcist project. And the Third project for that matter.

Although it is true that they wouldn't have performed the experiments if it weren't for The Earl and his Akuma, it doesn't mean that they were forced to do it either. They knew what they're doing is wrong. :/ It just doesn't completely condone it for me even though I can see where she's coming from.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Love every chapter of D.GRay-Man especially this one.Thnx lot.Cant wait for 14th to fully awaken

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

well I had no problem on understanding what Renee was talking about (that if earl did not exist)... I kinda read the context... first we see Earl talking the "truth" and after that we instantly see Renee beign all pissed and talking such line... it was quite obvious who does she mean ^^

still she kinda tries to clean herself from the quilt witch something like this.... well first of all.... no one forced them to create such inhuman experiments... it was war but still they could not do it.... and than Renee warked with Leavier on the 3rd exorcist project... without even telling this to Komui or Bak... and like bak mentioned that they promissed never to do such experiments ever again.... yet she broke the promise and that lead to current events...

anyway I wonder what will link do now.... will he listen to idiot leavier on stopping allen walker.... when sooooo many noah + earl are next to them and just waiting to get allen... or maybe link will see the situation and will untangle him thinking that tokusa changes like that becouse allen attacked him...

still there are possibilities that allen will break free... or tim will come and rip the tallismans off (as we did not see him with link on last panel)

sad that still so many freaking days to wait..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meepers4982's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I cant wait until the next chapter. Im kind of hoping that allen leaves the order because i dont really think there is anything left for him there. Also this probably has something to do with the disappearance with lavi and bookman which gives me the feeling that the next arc will be centered around lavi.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    well I had no problem on understanding what Renee was talking about (that if earl did not exist)... I kinda read the context... first we see Earl talking the "truth" and after that we instantly see Renee beign all pissed and talking such line... it was quite obvious who does she mean ^^
    Oh, well I did have trouble, mainly because Zhu was the one talking last, and the Earl wasn't on the actual page. It just confused me a little. . I didn't thinking was quite obvious. But whatever ^^ Sorry for asking.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sparviero-92's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

it wasn't that obvious in english...
    in japanese there was no problem since it was specified who that 'you' was..

------------------

what about tevak's dream now?
    she said she saw allen killing tokusa ('the thirds') and then she saw herself killing him..
    now that link is there as well I doubt he will allow allen to kill tokusa, even if allen somehow managed to free himself and attack (thinking of helping) tokusa, tevak would never be able to harm/kill him...
    yet it's unlikely (difficult) to think her dream had no meaning
    マヨネーズが足りないんだけどぉぉお!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

well I guess her dream is just a message like all other noah left in current chapter.... like Devi's talk "attention exorcists: yuu kanda woke up the 14th"

or Lulubells to lenalee.... Allen walker will become a noah very soon now... and soo you have to make another choice... belive the 14th or destroy allen walker...

while tevak had the same message... that allen will awaken as naoh and kill tokusa and her killing Allen could be the same massage as lulubells.. simply that allen will get to the evil side and they will have to kill him...

yet its more like up to tevak on what path she will go... do the prophecy of wisely of killing allen... or try to save him... I guess tokusa must tell link that allen was trying to help and save him and not kill him

damn still 1,5 weeks till new chapter =__= waiting is a killer... mostly becouse its sooo interesting now with allen/14th/noah's ect. and what will link do

does link want to use talismans to suppress the alma cells like he did with tevak (we see lots of talismans on her body)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Link will release Allen too fast again. I totally understand why he did what he did. Link simply has no control of the situation xD ::

- First he lost track of Allen (over 10 chapters ago)
    - Then he found a destroyed camp, and Tevak (who's had some kind of dream, appearantly because of the Noah, of Allen becoming a Noah and killing Tokusa and Madarao)
    - Then he was attacked by a bunch of akuma
    - Then Tevak started acting strange o_o
    - Then Timcampy started acting strange O_O
    - Then Tevak fainted and Link is all. by. himself. Except for scary Hamster Timcampy
    - Then, due to Rouvellier's epic lung capasity (sp?) Link probably heard his shouting from far away and rushed over as fast as he could
    - Then he arrive just at time to find Allen doing something to Tokusa (from an outsider it would look like he just stabbed him with the innocence.. which he kinda did)
    - Then he panicked as "oh shit Tevak's dream was all truuue!"
    - and Allen was bound (away from Tokusa)

Just look at Link in the last panel. He's a mess! Poor guy, definitely deserves a vacation..

Don't know what will happen next, but I have a feeling that Allen and Link's friendship(or whatever they had, trust? Companionship?) might crack a little... especially if Tokusa dies because of this
    There will probably be some interaction between Allen, Link and Rouvellier, and maybe the others... or maybe the Noah will think fast and snag Allen away (as Link has wrapped him up like a christmas present)
    God, I can't waaaait... almost 2 weeks left

New Reply
Page 11 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast