Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 200 Spoiler Thread

Maybe the reason Hoshino's avoiding Lavi and Bookman is because they're 86ing that joint. They were never truly on The Church's side anyway. I've always had that feeling that they might leave at anytime. The Bookman might finally be letting their Switzerland colors show! o:

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member andrewsungchehau's Avatar
    Country
    Brunei
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, seems like a 1st half conclusion for this arc to me.
    Nice to see other characters.xD
    Man, its been like a year since this arc started, time sure flies.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    The Akuma-fied Kiredori was cut in two by one stroke from General Sokalo.
    LOL. I'm sorry, but I burst out laughing at that line.

At least the matter of the Thirds is cleared up. And we get to see all of the old exorcists again! Next chapter will probably be some dramatic Link/Tokusa crap, and hopefully the end of this arc?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member TitaniumChloride's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

That took way too long guys. Sorry >_<

All in all, I thought it's a well thought out chapter and I'm looking forward to reading this with the pictures~ (and better translations of course, because I haven't even done the first JPLT exam yet, pfft)

Misc. info: I went through about 5 online Jap dictionaries for this spoiler script. =D
    Last edited by TitaniumChloride; October 31, 2010 at 11:40 AM.

My Manga List (outdated)

Shows: Supernatural, Legend of Korra
    Webcomics: Homestuck, Paranatural, Gunnerkrigg Court
    Tumblr: onewayworld

5. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

so..is anyone else aside from me excited to see Jasdero more so than the exorcists? no? Okay then.
    Looks like the plot is moving again ( i really hope Kanda collapsed, and didn't die), but i'm worried.............Link restrained allen (right?), so......................no escape for him? and Leverrier is still being douchy "Traitor for destroying the 3rds"
    IT WAS YOUR FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE!
    yeah. best halloween present. evar. =)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member TitaniumChloride's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

@MSofAofCOCA: No, Kanda didn't seem to be dead.

Btw, am I the only one who thinks Link stopping Allen was because Tokusa was lying to the kid so that he kills him with Innocence?

My Manga List (outdated)

Shows: Supernatural, Legend of Korra
    Webcomics: Homestuck, Paranatural, Gunnerkrigg Court
    Tumblr: onewayworld

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TitaniumChloride View Post
    Btw, am I the only one who thinks Link stopping Allen was because Tokusa was lying to the kid so that he kills him with Innocence?
    No, I think so too.. Also, Link's already worried after hearing about Tevak's dream (about Allen killing Madarao and Tokusa) and now he probably got that 'confirmed' D: Poor Allen
    Last edited by relory; October 31, 2010 at 11:58 AM. Reason: typo lol

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member aorin's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TitaniumChloride View Post
    That took way too long guys. Sorry >_<
    I just want to thank you for all the hassle and trouble that you've gone through just to translate this for us Your hard work is really appreciated!

Link probably misunderstood the situation. I don't think he'd stop Allen from saving Tokusa if he knew what was going on. I'm going to reserve judgment on him until the next chapter.

Then again, Lvellie really had a bad timing. Isn't this like the worst time to call Allen a traitor, god knows he's the only thing that's standing between them and the Noah. =.=

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aorin View Post
    I just want to thank you for all the hassle and trouble that you've gone through just to translate this for us Your hard work is really appreciated!

Link probably misunderstood the situation. I don't think he'd stop Allen from saving Tokusa if he knew what was going on. I'm going to reserve judgment on him until the next chapter.

Then again, Lvellie really had a bad timing. Isn't this like the worst time to call Allen a traitor, god knows he's the only thing that's standing between them and the Noah. =.=
    Levirier + common sense? I think not.
    I'm kinda worried that everyone else will get the wrong message about the situation as well....and may chaoji is coming closer to being a fallen one? =/ idk. i was kinda hoping we'll have some other noah interaction...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member aorin's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MSofAofCOCA View Post
    Levirier + common sense? I think not.
    I'm kinda worried that everyone else will get the wrong message about the situation as well....and may chaoji is coming closer to being a fallen one? =/ idk. i was kinda hoping we'll have some other noah interaction...
    Well, surely someone of his status ought to have more sense than to insult and scream at the only thing standing between them and a tragic death. Lvellie, I'm disappointed in you!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner HD-ray's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Man T feel sorry for Allen, Leverier already suspects Allen for being a traitor, because he didn't go after Alma. But perhaps The Earl can save Allen.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kpmaie's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Lvellie alway was an asshole :C He would do everything to win that war...
    Awww Linalee, i was missing her. Also I'm woried that Link took Tevak with him. Isn't he woried she will kill Allen as she saw in her dream (?)

BTW, I'm new, very nice too meet you all

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah I guess tevak and link want to save both allen and tokusa... and dont play noah game like in the dream tevak saw...

I mean tevak did not go to berserk mode so she and link could have the general idea on how to stop tokusa going berserk...

or they misunderstood the situation of allen stopping alma cells with his innocence... with the "allen wants to kill tokusa with his innocence" so they stopped allen...

yet question is what will leavier do... inprison allen as a traitor becouse of his false and selfish belives (that doing 3rds is good and not evil...)... or will order people stand on allens side this time... even noah's said to other exorcists... will you side with the 14th who might bring your own destruction...ect.

well I doubt timcanpy would allow allen to get hurt... as he is the one that saved his ass with that spell breaker... allen shown abilities to command the ark with his own will... so he can connect gate to gate as he wishes... and not gate -> ark -> gate (he can skip the entering ark and search for the right door thing)

hmmm as for chouji I dont remember what kind of noah power fiddler has (you know tyki -> joy... road -> dream... their power is kinda in the nameing >__< )... anyway I think chouji simply fell under that noah power... we can remember that he is a freshman kinda weakling...

maybe lavi and bookman are simply hostages if allen would not come with earl [if you wont come allen we will kill your friends... lavi and bookman and maybe more]

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sorgiva's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MSofAofCOCA View Post
    so..is anyone else aside from me excited to see Jasdero more so than the exorcists? no? Okay then.
    You can relax, I'm excited just as much as you about his appeareance D

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kpmaie's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear O.o. Split it out Zibi. I pray to every gods and whatever that Allen won't go with noah. DGM would lost all awesomeness. And i belive that ppl from order will stand on his side, he showed them lots of time they can have faith in him. I kinda think that after this fight Order will break. I mean Allen's friends (Komui, Bak, Miranda, Johny etc) gonna be with Allen. that would be most of Black order. And that could be that third side ^^

New Reply
Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast