Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1657

Thread: D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 205 Discussion / 206 Prediction

I'm not expecting any time skip right now.
    I want a bookman arc. And more torturing moments from Sheryl.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fuff's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

i want a time skip personally...it needs to be a bit fast on showing neah..or neah taking over allen or w/e

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the Bookman situation would have to be resolved before going through a time skip too. That's why I also think a Bookman arc will be coming up before we get to see how things are going with Allen. I'd rather get both in one chapter though. I just want everything. D8<

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Tbh i don't believe there will be a *takeover* i don't think a noah is like that. Remember what Tyki said that was proof enough. He needs to show those *monster inside him* who's boss.

Effectively a noah is a perfect fusion of host and noah. Thats what i believe it is. The only one who doesnt fit that bill is Road.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

on one hand, having a bookman arc will most likely answer many questions. on the other, having two consecutive arcs that don't focus on allen (and if we end up in a flashback scene for a year and half like with alma) there's a danger of a drop in ratings. Although many people are looking forward to Lavi and Noah interrogation, the focus at the moment is on the danger within the Order. It's only been half a year that we had any significant plot development in Allen's direction, so neglecting him might be dangerous (since he is the main character). on the other hand, if lavi stays on the bus any longer, the interest in his story will probably drop.

These are the areas that hoshino can go in (in my opinion):
    -Lavi, Bookman, Sheryl
    -Tyki and Apo (and maybe Lenalee if she stumbles into them)
    -Link, Leverrier, Order
    -Central
    -Road
    -Earl
    -Allen, Neah

Instead voicing unanswered questions, i just listed characters/groups that may be seen next chapter b/c they have things to reveal...

I'd prefer that hoshino move the plot along in all directions, but given the average number of pages per month (~30) i feel that if she show's everyone, she won't have enough panels to actually get any new information out. If she does, there'll have to be ALOT of text per page. On that note, if this month we get one of her 20 page chapters, i would be soooooo ticked off.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

She usualy does 2 1/2 Like last chapter you saw the Allen+noah Link+lev and a little bit of the douchebags at the order > Johnny in particular.
    Then she ends the Allen+noah to link him with Lenalee. And keeps going with the Link+Lev line. And creating a new line with solley Tyki (wich is more or less offscreen for now.

What i hope is descent plot development. I dont care who it is as long as it gets us some steps forward instead of sidewards. By widening the number of plotlines it loses cohesion, already we got so much story thats being coverd that either you have to do everything at once which makes it a mess :P or you get those long long flashbacks/yapping texts once certain characters get involved with the main plotline again.

So i just hope it narrows down to a few lines that Hoshino realy likes and does good. And keep it at that list MsofAofCOCA put down.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ying_su's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

We have the cover pic!!
    http://l.pic.to/175swy

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

8. Thanks 13 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wahhh Allen's in an earl/mana/14th coat!!!

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Meli-chan's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

Allen <3 i loved he's pony tail in the zombies arc and now this pic! DDD <3 <3

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

i wanna see a big size of kanda cover. Seems awesome ^^

but we'll se just on july 15. The date is low the kanda cover with something. My eyes could just see the date release xD
    Last edited by Niko_kun; June 27, 2011 at 04:13 PM.
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

admittedly, i don't ship AllenxLenalee nor Allen/NeahxRoad, but i was thinking... those things that Allen said at the end of 205 to Lenalee....what if, they are relatively the same things that Neah said to Road before he left the Noah clan? i remember in one of the volumes' Q&As, Hoshino said that she didn't know what love was, exactly, but she wanted to draw it into the story. Personally, i can't see Hoshino drawing any actual straight forward official romance (the series is much too dark to bring in some tragic love) but she might draw in clues or go down the "Family" love path... I also noticed that when Road faded, she faded into the light (orbs?) my god i've been playing too much Kingdom Hearts BBS lately xDwhich kinda freaks me out....cuz you know.... she didn't go through the ark or her own portal, so maybe this "fake body" of hers finally broke (from Apo) and so she had to cancel the connection? Or something. >.>'

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MSofAofCOCA View Post
    admittedly, i don't ship AllenxLenalee nor Allen/NeahxRoad, but i was thinking... those things that Allen said at the end of 205 to Lenalee....what if, they are relatively the same things that Neah said to Road before he left the Noah clan? i remember in one of the volumes' Q&As, Hoshino said that she didn't know what love was, exactly, but she wanted to draw it into the story. Personally, i can't see Hoshino drawing any actual straight forward official romance (the series is much too dark to bring in some tragic love) but she might draw in clues or go down the "Family" love path... I also noticed that when Road faded, she faded into the light (orbs?) my god i've been playing too much Kingdom Hearts BBS lately xDwhich kinda freaks me out....cuz you know.... she didn't go through the ark or her own portal, so maybe this "fake body" of hers finally broke (from Apo) and so she had to cancel the connection? Or something. >.>'
    Its littered with tragic love. KroryxEliade, AnitaxCross, LalaxGuzol and Kandax(the girls)Alma. So far the girls all kick the bucket. AllenxLenalee does hold possiblity but the last chapter didnt say he loves her. As far as RoadxAllen its realy hard to tell. Mainly cause Road could be affected by her noah affection for him or simply be toying with him. But how she put herself at risk for him makes you question if she isnt sincere after all. It will just take time to find out. But knowing how romances go in this manga so far you hope for it not to happen unless you want your fav female character to die? ^^

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner midnightpony's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope we learn about Neah's backstory in this chapter from Bookman and why he defected from the noahs. I also agree with Cruxe I really don't think we can have a time skip (or a huge one at least) because we will miss out on Lenalee's and the Order's reaction to Allen leaving, the whole Bookman and Noah thing, Chaoji but I really couldn't care less what would happen to him, Tyki vs. the Apo and Kanda. If Hoshino skips this we'll be missing a good chance to learn alot.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MSofAofCOCA View Post
    admittedly, i don't ship AllenxLenalee nor Allen/NeahxRoad, but i was thinking... those things that Allen said at the end of 205 to Lenalee....what if, they are relatively the same things that Neah said to Road before he left the Noah clan? i remember in one of the volumes' Q&As, Hoshino said that she didn't know what love was, exactly, but she wanted to draw it into the story. Personally, i can't see Hoshino drawing any actual straight forward official romance (the series is much too dark to bring in some tragic love) but she might draw in clues or go down the "Family" love path... I also noticed that when Road faded, she faded into the light (orbs?) my god i've been playing too much Kingdom Hearts BBS lately xD'
    *grins* It's ok. Aqua forgives you. ^_____^

But you brought up the interesting point about Road's body. Wherever her real body is, I also speculate that the attack was strong enough to knock her "fake" body out. Or, send some connection to her real body. As for Road's little lovey dovey advances with Allen, I always guessed that it has something to do with her relationship with Nea in the past. Otherwise, she wouldn't say something so tender back in the rewinding town.

I think someone on 2ch brought up an interesting point for me about Allen and Tyki. He/she wonders if Allen was modeled on Tyki's appearance. Usually, people make comparisons between Nea and Tyki, but I suppose, if Allen and Nea look similar, then it's all connected somehow? The post before that one is wondering about a possible Hoshino interview.…… o_o. Just bringing this up as food for thought while we wait and wait.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well, that's where i get confused with allen and road. Back at the Rewinding Town, her advances made her look like a creeper to me... I strongly thought that Road was going to be the main stalker and straight out crazy character of the series. And then suddenly when allen met her in the Ark and she kissed him.... it blew me away because it actually seemed like she liked him, but compared to the pure sadistic obssession i felt in the rewinding town, she actually showed compassion and interest that wasn't sadistic!

I guess in other words, the beginning of the series, up until the suman ark, seems like a different story to me. looking back at the events from then, it seems to me that Hoshino hadn't had the story planned out even close to where we are now, so i'm continuously having trouble linking events from the first few volumes to the current events and treating these links as "foreshadowing material" or "support/proof" of the relationships between the characters at the moment. With that, i also wouldn't be surprised if Hoshino ends up creating a gigantic plothole sooner or later, because i don't think she started actually planning the story till the end of suman ark, so it seems to me that to make some of these things fit (like mana and earl, age differences, ect) she'll have to either spring a whole new plot point on us (witches, anyone?) or she will have to directly go back on what we were told at the beginning (ie, she might have to redo the whole of Mana's death to make it fit with the current storyline)

New Reply
Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 LastLast