Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mugiwara's Next Target!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SharpKnives's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Mugiwara's Next Target!

Who will the targets be if the strawhats once they reach the new world?

Aokiji said he fears who they will go after, once there tired of just fighting pirates.

Who will they prey on for supplies... money, food, shelter? Who will they go to war with? who will they mostly fight?

Im going to say marines. This new G1 seems like a great setup for the strawats to knock down. I also see them stealing alot of treasure or money from civillans and other pirates(pirate king has to be rich).

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Agnamaracs's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mugiwara's Next Target!

I don't think they will have a target perse as they arn't a crew that will go searching for battles, especially with the marines. They don't particularly have trouble with supplies and the like as we've never seen them struggling for money as it always gets written in that the find 300mill berry from whatever island they are at. Imo it'll just be whoever gets in their way on the way to the next island, at the moment it'll be the fake sh crew and marines if they get there in time

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Straw Hats preying on someone? Stealing money from civilians? Now that I would like to see.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it looks like they going to kick the asses of some vice admirals. then we will who became the new admiral and maybe some other world powers reaction to the return of the crew.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ecobot's Avatar
    Country
    Aland Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

Before They go the new world. They'll have to go through Fishman island first. So They'll probably got some trouble there. But it's wouldn't take too long maybe like The Foxy Pirate arc. And then set off the the New World!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes i think that their first objective will be the fishman island ..it could be that they can find another person there to join their crew(:O) but i dont think so...Its all about the promises,Luffy will definitely go and see Jimbei.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

After gathering at Shabondy Archipelago, the next step for the SH'd is going to be diving down to Fishman Island. And i'm sure that once they are there the SH's will chart a course for specific locations within the New World.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you think that they can get extra training somewhere?
    Cause from the things seen at the last chapter at least the ones we saw got pretty powered up!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SharpKnives's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by natli View Post
    Straw Hats preying on someone? Stealing money from civilians? Now that I would like to see.
    I mean it would be nice to see them pick a specific target. Pretty much all there prey have been pirates and occasional civilians. They got jewels from Crocodile(not to mention Robin) an unknown amount from Moria, stole gold from skyisland and took money from nami's Village. Oda has been so focused on the story he's kinda not shown there lives as thieves enemy of the world and adventures.

Pretty much Luffy has been going after the shichibukai. Who will he go after next? The only Shichibukais I think are in the new world would be croc doflamingo and maybe moria. Like I said it would be nice to see him steal the breaks off the new world and really earn some infamy.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SharpKnives View Post
    I mean it would be nice to see them pick a specific target. Pretty much all there prey have been pirates and occasional civilians. They got jewels from Crocodile(not to mention Robin) an unknown amount from Moria, stole gold from skyisland and took money from nami's Village. Oda has been so focused on the story he's kinda not shown there lives as thieves enemy of the world and adventures.

Pretty much Luffy has been going after the shichibukai. Who will he go after next? The only Shichibukais I think are in the new world would be croc doflamingo and maybe moria. Like I said it would be nice to see him steal the breaks off the new world and really earn some infamy.
    Moria is no longer a Shichibukai, If moria is in the new world it's as a normal pirate. The WG tried to have Moria killed off in secret, they wouldn't let him just walk right back through the marine HQ doors.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Agnamaracs's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SharpKnives View Post

It was a known ammount from moria, they walked into the human action saying "we have 300 mill to buy camie back" so you can assume that because they had no money prior to this that they got 300 mil from moria

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Agnamaracs View Post
    It was a known ammount from moria, they walked into the human action saying "we have 300 mill to buy camie back" so you can assume that because they had no money prior to this that they got 300 mil from moria
    Nami said that they had gold on their ship and that she thought it was worth 200 millions.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kulugo's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

stealing from civilians? i guess you're talking about the fake strawhats..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ThEwOrLdEndSwItHmE's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well lets not forget its been a whole 2 years. So im certain the missing spots in the Shichibukai are filled and possibly even the opening in the yonkou. I think we will see a few new faces introduced soon as well as the wereabouts of old familuar faces ex the other supernovas

ps i think jewlery bonney joins SHs eventually
    Last edited by ThEwOrLdEndSwItHmE; October 03, 2010 at 02:05 PM.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    He wept with all six eyes, and the tears fell over his three chins mingled with bloody foam. The teeth of each mouth held a sinner, kept as by a flax rake: thus he held three of them in agony
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Their target is always adventure!

That's the whole point, it all depends who or what gets in the way of that adventure

At a guess, they'll convert the Lightning Island into a fertile paradise :P

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast