Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Ranking System...

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BlackSword's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece Ranking System...

This is a ranking system according to the information we have seen thus far...
    I maybe forgetting people so please remind me if I do. Secondly if you disagree with anyone's ranking please give me a detailed post why so. I'll change it or respond in kind with a reason of my own why I disagree...
    I didn't put in people such as Van Augur or the rest of the BB crew (with the exception of Shiryuu) because we have yet to see them fight seriously...
    Please also note that people within certain levels can vary in strength & people 1 level above or below can fight with subsequent ranks. For example someone from rank 6 can beat someone from rank 7.
    This ranking is to show overall 'Power' & does not account for things like 'Luffy's In-human Will'...
    People may move up or down & if necessary we can add .5 ranks & more to show the varying degrees of strength within each rank.
    Please try not to flame me if you disagree and explain why you think I'm wrong (if you do.). I did not make this thread to cause arguments or the like and I will listen to any and all opinions fairly.
    I also understand that their are things within One Piece that we can't as of yet predict or judge. I'm simply trying to give a rough estimate. I would like to work with you all so that we can have the most accurate rankings on characters. To help further or One Piece discussions & Theories!
    Thank You.

Order 0.5-10. 0.5 being weakest 10 being strongest.
    Deceased or No On Panel Fights = Name
    Color Code:
    Whitebeard Pirates = Green
    Roger Pirates = Teal
    Strawhat Pirates = Dark Orange
    Shichibukai = Magenta
    Supernovas = Gray
    Revolutionaries = Sienna
    Marines/World Government = Purple
    Blackbeard Pirates = Dark Slate Blue
    Redhair Pirates = Dark Red
    No Current Affiliation = Black

Rankings:
    Level 10: WhiteBeard, Gol D. Roger
    Level 9.5: Garp & Sengoku
    Level 9: Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji & Shanks
    Level 8.5: Marco, Rayleigh
    Level 8: Jozu, Mihawk, Kuma(Not Pacifista), Doflamingo, Hancock, Beckman, BlackBeard
    Level 7.5: Enel, Magellan, Ace
    Level 7: Vice Admirals, Ivankov, Crocodile, Jimbei, Vista, Shiryuu & Sentoumaru
    Level 6.5: Smoker, Pacafista, Oars, Inazuma
    Level 6: Luffy (Pre-Time Skip), Rob Lucci, T. Law, A. Kidd, B. Hawkins, XDrake, Moria
    Level 5: Zoro, Sanji, Killer, J. Bonney
    Level 4.5 Bepo, S. Apoo
    Level 4: Daz Bones, Brook, Franky, Robin, Urouge, Hina, Hannyabal, Ryuuma, Perona, Absalom
    Level 3: Taishigi, Colby, Bon Kurea, Nami, Chopper, Usopp, B. Capone
    Level 2: Bellamy & Arlong
    Level 1: Duvall, Buggy, Galdino
    Level 0.5: Don Kreig, Kuro

Current Version = v.04

Spoiler: Latest Updates show

Spoiler: Future Updates show

Last edited by BlackSword; October 16, 2010 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Updated 10/16/2010

"The black blade that cuts your troubles away."
    Spoiler: One Piece Predictions ~ 09/06/2012  show

Supporter of Usopp: Cleavage diving extraordinaire! - 09/29/2010
    My opinions are subject to Radical, Unpredictable, Illogical change without notice.

2. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member St Michael's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece Ranking System...

I would put Shanks in level 9. Imo , Whitebeard and Roger were in another league .. maybe Garp being near it (in his prime) , but that's all until Shanks proves me wrong.

U forgot the yonkou (the other 3) don't you ?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

In fact I can't agree with some positions:
    1. Enel. He clearly is at the level of Admirals. He has one of the most destructive DF, he has trained his DF to a great extent. Also his mantra, which can be the greatest in the manga.
    2. WB division commanders. There are plenty of them and there is also a big difference between them, so the can't be put at the same power level.
    3. BlackBeard. He clearly is lower in powrlevel. In level 7. Without his DF he is nothing and even with it he can be killed by someone like Akainu or Mihawk who will try to kill him with the first strike.
    4. Smoker. I don't think that he is that strong. he is really simply commander level marine who has DF. His only advantage against Luffy or Zorro is his logia DF. Now Luffy has Haki, so Smoker won't be a problem.
    5. Sanji. He is clearly not at Zoro's level.
    6. Buggy must be below Arlong and Bellamy. They both had higher bounties and had more power, strength and skill than Buggy.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Flolex's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

If we're talking about pre time-skip levels here, than I agree with the ranking of the strawhats.

but... you argumentet that you can't measure van Augur - shouldn't the same apply to Beckman. And Crocodile has "only" his logia power - while enel has mantra as well. Hancock has all Haki types which would make her stronger than, for example, crocodile.
    And in regards to Blackbeards strength: he has 2 DF powers which should make him at least a level 8
    what else? oh yes, the thing with the WB commanders is the same with the Vice admirals - some are stronger than others...
    Artist formerly known as Buddel

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Updated!
    However. I put Enel in level 7 simply because his lack of experience. The reason he lost to Luffy was caused primarily by this. Most of the people in Level 8 are there simply because of their experience. I admit that he is very powerful but his lack of real fighting experience (i.e only fought with people from Skypie) Makes him on the same level as Crocodile.
    As for Blackbeard being weak. I don't think it is possible to kill BlackBeard in the first hit. He took Whitebeards Quake to the head (Anime Only) and still got back up. All things considered the guy has insane resilience and the fact that he was offered a position as a division commander of WB pirates before he even had his DF proves he isn't just for show. Not to mention the fact that he has the Quake Quake fruit which in itself makes him very dangerous adversary.
    I Agree that Sanji is indeed slightly weaker than Zoro however I don't see him as so much weaker that he is in another level and seeing as how they have never fought (seriously) I will leave them on the same level. Because Sanji is most likely on par with most supernovas and is stronger than pretty much everyone in Level 4.

I judged Beckman simply on him making Kizaru halt. Upon Oda's on admitance Beckman has the highest I.Q of any One Piece character as well as COA Haki. He is also the first-mate of a Yonkou. CoA Haki & Highest I.Q making him very powerful indeed.

I also did not forget the other Yonkou I simply left them out because they could be anywhere from level 10 to level 8. We can't ascertain their power levels or abilities as of yet.
    Last edited by BlackSword; October 02, 2010 at 05:43 AM.

My opinions are subject to Radical, Unpredictable, Illogical change without notice.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    However. I put Enel in level 7 simply because his lack of experience. The reason he lost to Luffy was caused primarily by this. Most of the people in Level 8 are there simply because of their experience. I admit that he is very powerful but his lack of real fighting experience (i.e only fought with people from Skypie) Makes him on the same level as Crocodile.
    He lost to Luffy only because Luffy's DF is a natural enemy of Lightning DF. Enel's DF destructive power is on par with the admirals. In fact his DF power is one of the best in manga on par with Kizaru. He could also restart his heart with his DF power. And you can't compare him to Vista... he can exterminate people with lightnings of 1 million volts. There is only Luffy and normal Logias who can survive his attacks. So it's not the question of experience.

Quote Quote:
    As for Blackbeard being weak. I don't think it is possible to kill BlackBeard in the first hit. He took Whitebeards Quake to the head (Anime Only) and still got back up. All things considered the guy has insane resilience and the fact that he was offered a position as a division commander of WB pirates before he even had his DF proves he isn't just for show. Not to mention the fact that he has the Quake Quake fruit which in itself makes him very dangerous adversary.
    He isn't durable. He is just fat, so of course it's difficult to inflict damage by punching him or quakeing him, because his body is good for defense from these types of attacks, but it's very easy to kill him by using Logia DF attacks. People like Admirals could desintegrate him or make him a ice statue. Also Enel using his most powerful attacks from the start could inflict critical damage.
    And BB wasn't offered a position of WB division commander. Where did you see it?

Quote Quote:
    I Agree that Sanji is indeed slightly weaker than Zoro however I don't see him as so much weaker that he is in another level and seeing as how they have never fought (seriously) I will leave them on the same level. Because Sanji is most likely on par with most supernovas and is stronger than pretty much everyone in Level 4.
    I don't think that he is slightly weaker than Zoro. That's why it would be better to form groups in the levels, for the sake of clearing situations like this.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes blackbeard was offered a position as commander
    http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Marshall_D._Teach
    Quote Quote:
    More than two years before the current storyline, Blackbeard and Shanks fought in a battle. During the battle, Blackbeard gave Shanks the three scars by his eyes. Blackbeard eventually became a member of the second division and encouraged Ace to seek the commander position, refusing it himself.
    I believe it was during either 'Ace Flashback' (One about WB) Or during the conversation between Shanks and Whitebeard. Also Ace was also a Logia and a powerful one at that. & He still lost to blackbeard.

As for Enel. Vista and and the other WB Div. Commanders are capable of 'Haki'. Vista uses against Akainu during the war. Secondly Vista went toe to toe with Mihawk. Mihawk even commented that only a fool wouldn't know of Vista. Needless to say if Vista could go up against Akainu & Mihawk he could most certainly go against Enel who doesn't even know what haki is. (He thinks mantra is a special skill and is unaware that other people outside of his chosen few can use it. Aswell as it would seem that he is completely unaware of the existence of CoA Haki.)
    Last edited by BlackSword; October 02, 2010 at 06:34 AM.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    As for Enel. Vista and and the other WB Div. Commanders are capable of 'Haki'. Vista uses against Akainu during the war. Secondly Vista went toe to toe with Mihawk. Mihawk even commented that only a fool wouldn't know of Vista. Needless to say if Vista could go up against Akainu & Mihawk he could most certainly go against Enel who doesn't even know what haki is. (He thinks mantra is a special skill and is unaware that other people outside of his chosen few can use it. Aswell as it would seem that he is completely unaware of the existence of CoA Haki.)
    Mihawck stated only his skills in swordsplay, but nothing more. His Haki wasn't enough to inflict real damage to Akainu, so it can't be count that much and also he wasn't alone.
    Enel is deffinetly stronger than Vista. It can't be denied, because it was obviously shown in the manga. In destructive power he is on par with Kizaru and Akainu and maybe even stronger than Aokiji.

About BB... I just can't remember this being stated in manga, though it doesn't matter that much really. In my opininion he is nothing without his DF.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I only disagree with the lower levels!
    You're downplaying Franky by a mile!
    He is on pair with Luffy (no Gears), and would kick Bon Kurei's ass in a second (Tashigi's power is a big (?) we only know she is weaker than Luffy, and that would probably be owned by Zoro if they fought again!)!
    So I guess you should put Bentham and Tashigi together with Nami, Usopp and Chopper!

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Mihawck stated only his skills in swordsplay, but nothing more. His Haki wasn't enough to inflict real damage to Akainu, so it can't be count that much and also he wasn't alone.
    Enel is deffinetly stronger than Vista. It can't be denied, because it was obviously shown in the manga. In destructive power he is on par with Kizaru and Akainu and maybe even stronger than Aokiji.

About BB... I just can't remember this being stated in manga, though it doesn't matter that much really. In my opininion he is nothing without his DF.
    So destructive that couldn't kill an old man!
    Last edited by beastboy; October 02, 2010 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    So destructive that couldn't kill an old man!
    You know, before WB and Ace in One Piece people didn't die no matter what. Even if they were stabbed, reaped and exploded. But you should look at SH crew and guerillas. They were deffinetly kicked by Enel, though they are rather durable and he only really used his power against Luffy. Remember the ship and how he crushed Sanji and Usopp with the least of his power.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member triniman121's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, it seems like an okay list but Crocodile should be lower on that list. Luffy did manage to beat him. Enel should be at a higher level just because his bounty would be no less than 500,000,000. Luffy was his only natural enemy as to why he got beat. I think if he were to fight be would at a Admiral's level or slightly a bit lower. With his mantra ability, it would be hard to even fight him. Ace should at least be level 8. Nami should be at least level 6 for her ability to beat luffy with the fist of love as garp said

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member St Michael's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by triniman121 View Post
    Hmm, it seems like an okay list but Crocodile should be lower on that list. Luffy did manage to beat him.
    I disagree. Crocodile proves himself to be a top player during MF. He has to be on his current level..

Quote Quote:
    Enel should be at a higher level just because his bounty would be no less than 500,000,000. Luffy was his only natural enemy as to why he got beat. I think if he were to fight be would at a Admiral's level or slightly a bit lower. With his mantra ability, it would be hard to even fight him.
    Whow , his virtual bounty doesn't mean anything. Bounties already mean nothing in the current story .. so in a hypothetical parallel one ..

Enel is strong , but he's stupid and would be pwned by any of the rank 8-9-10 fighters.

Quote Quote:
    Ace should at least be level 8. Nami should be at least level 6 for her ability to beat luffy with the fist of love as garp said
    Why ? Ace was weaker that Jozu and Marco and he didn't manage to defeat Jinbei. It's seems logical to put him in level 7.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Updated:
    Ace moved to Level 8
    Vista moved to Level 7
    Taishigi & Bon Kurea moved to Level 3
    Nami's ability to beat up Luffy is a gag not an actual ability.
    Crocodile is powerful. Versus anyone who doesn't have so much experience fighting him he is almost admiral level in raw power. I.E. Crocodile did the best against Akainu besides Whitebeard.
    Last edited by BlackSword; October 02, 2010 at 12:08 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kulugo's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

you should put garp, sengoku and probably rayleigh on 9.5.

i think enel should be at no 8. or 7.5 he has haki, logia, super fast.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SuperShuter's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats about right, although I would put ace maybe at 8, as he went toe to toe with Aokoji, none of the other whitebeard captains could beat akainu or blackbeard, because of their abilities. Don't move enel above 7, god sakes luffy beat him and didn't have a horrible time laying hits on him and think how much luffy has improved since then. Apart from that god job

Quote Originally Posted by St Michael View Post

Enel is strong , but he's stupid and would be pwned by any of the rank 8-9-10 fighters.

Why ? Ace was weaker that Jozu and Marco and he didn't manage to defeat Jinbei. It's seems logical to put him in level 7.
    I agree about Enel, but cmon Jozu got Owned by Akoji and ace was on par with him. ace drew with jinbei when he was a rookie, and I admit Ace still lacks experience but he IS as strong as jozu. Marco and Jozu would have probably lost against black beard just because of his ability and I think ace was very close to winning.
    Last edited by SuperShuter; October 02, 2010 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast