Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Another color of haki after conqueror ?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Another color of haki after conqueror ?

as title said, 3 colors of haki are observation, armaments and conqueror.. So yeah, what do you guys think ? will there be another color ?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member trunterzx's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another color of haki after conqueror ?

I feel that Luffy will definitely be able to use another colour unique to his own

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

im pretty sure oda is not the type to overdue on these sort of things...like im sure that hes not going keep to till theres a one piece version of super saiyan 5. 3 types of haki is fine...they're exclusive enough as it is.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member trunterzx's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Well but there are like so many haki users out there, so I think there's definitely gonna be something special about Luffy's Haki

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think there will be more types of haki. What else there? Color of dragon ball? When mastered allows the user to put his hands together and fire a exploding energy wave.

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I don't think there will be more types of haki. What else there? Color of dragon ball? When mastered allows the user to put his hands together and fire a exploding energy wave.
    I also think there won't be any exploding energy wave like in Dragon Ball. Anyway, I think that if people are more inclined to some type of Haki, it means that they can make special uses of it. Otherwise, there won't be any point in mastering some kind of Haki.

For example, I think that Sengoku's shock waves are not Devil Fruit related but actually the result of his mastering of Busoshoku Haki. To me, he simply used his gigant armor to push the Blackbeard Pirates away.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member meikiyou's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

the only thing that looks like new haki for me would be fusion of two another colors, like propagation haki, throwing sword slashes as example being armor and royal

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trunterzx View Post
    Well but there are like so many haki users out there, so I think there's definitely gonna be something special about Luffy's Haki
    Yeah. It's not like having Conquerer's Haki, something born to roughly 1 in a million, is special enough.

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Sark
    Post Thanks / Like

if there are only these three types of Haki, then what makes Zoro apear like a Deamon or a Beast in some situations?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rayleigh View Post
    I also think there won't be any exploding energy wave like in Dragon Ball. Anyway, I think that if people are more inclined to some type of Haki, it means that they can make special uses of it. Otherwise, there won't be any point in mastering some kind of Haki.

For example, I think that Sengoku's shock waves are not Devil Fruit related but actually the result of his mastering of Busoshoku Haki. To me, he simply used his gigant armor to push the Blackbeard Pirates away.
    Well, there is a difference between having different applications of a given type of haki and having different types of haki though. Sengoku could have well used haki to enhance the power of his shockwaves however that is not the same as saying he used an entirely new type of haki which is unlike the color of conqueror, color of observation and color of armor.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member meikiyou's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by happy GIN smily View Post
    if there are only these three types of Haki, then what makes Zoro apear like a Deamon or a Beast in some situations?
    speed for asura, and as the demon it must be his presence

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, there is a difference between having different applications of a given type of haki and having different types of haki though. Sengoku could have well used haki to enhance the power of his shockwaves however that is not the same as saying he used an entirely new type of haki which is unlike the color of conqueror, color of observation and color of armor.
    You did not get me. I did not say that there is some other kind of Haki, nor that Sengoku used Haki to power up his shockwaves. I said that with one of the 3 kinds of Haki, you can make special techniques if you are inclined to it and have mastered it. I have given a concrete example, explaining that to me Sengoku' shockwaves are (only) Busoshoku Haki.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by happy GIN smily View Post
    Shaki... AKA killing intent!
    Every swordsman from every damn manga has that thing, and its always colored purple!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Three primary colours, three colours of haki. 3 secondary colours, 3 combinations of haki. I'd imagine each type of Haki has a colour associated with it. Something like red, green and blue auras that only people with colour of observation can see.

I love the idea of different types of conqueror haki, not really sure how it would work, defensive/offensive types, elemental types (doubt that as logia are elemental already), but I cant see it having a type.

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BlackSword's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What I'm having trouble with the whole haki thing is how it will work for ranged DF users. If it cancels DF powers then does that mean that for say Luffy vs Akainu it would be an all out fist fight with no powers involved? Whenever we have seen Logia's use haki they have been in their 'substantial bodies'. However if you can combine haki with non-melee abilities that would be pretty insane and take away the advantage of haki altogether. (I.E. Sengoku using haki to Buddha blast people.)

"The black blade that cuts your troubles away."
    Spoiler: One Piece Predictions ~ 09/06/2012  show

Supporter of Usopp: Cleavage diving extraordinaire! - 09/29/2010
    My opinions are subject to Radical, Unpredictable, Illogical change without notice.

New Reply