Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 1248

Thread: Madara thread

  1. #781
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    881
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post


    Perhaps its something like Kisame can do with Samehada. Remember nobody could sense him from inside. Perhaps its a special type of jutsu. Take Naruto. If that was a SC of Naruto Karin would have no idea she does not have the original.

    For that to be a plot hole or a problem his Kawarimi tentacle thing would first need to be showed that can be diferenciated from the original by a sensor nin, before that point it only means that sensor nins can't do that. Not even when they got before the rest of aka and nobody had any ideas of what that really is.
    It's a plausible, but remember when Karin said how A had 'Biju-level' Chakra - when he charged up his lightening armour - or how she commented on Bee's chakra levels here: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-419-2/n...apter-414.html. It is safe to assume that she can tell the difference between different types of chakra's, including their aura and Bjus.

    As tails are nothing but extensions of Bijus own chakra - that is red in aura and is said to be sinister - I cannot see how she couldn't tell that it was just a leg.

  2. #782
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    You can argue about it all you want, but he defeated two Kages + Oro. Period.
    And Sasuke defeated Orochimaru and Itachi, both shown superior to Sarutobi, thus putting him over the Hokage. Period.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    I thought it was obvious, but then again it doesn't really matter to me.
    Meaning you're assuming things. Prefect.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    So, you can't tell the difference between chapter 478 and chapter 480 ? Danzo already broke Tsukyomi in the instant he was caught. It was a whole different Genjutsu in chapter 480. Done.
    Um, no it wasn't. Aside from the fact that it would make Obito's late comment make no sense, there's not a single sign that Sasuke's MS has multiple genjutsu techniques. I love how you call others out for making assumption, yet constantly do it yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    It's still not.
    Yes it is. You outright claim that fighting Sasuke wasn't in the same league and I totally disproved that using your own logic. Also find it interesting you didn't response to your previous claim of "me" changing the topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Ninjas in a manga don't have a brain of their own.
    No, they all have the same brain controlling them, meaning all their actions can be compared to each other.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    So you're denying what Kishi has outright stated about natures and bloodline limits in both the series and databooks? Clap, clap, clap. Beautiful how you're disregarding your own argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    He's not standing on a mountain. But here is another example if you insist : Here he is bigger than any other Bijuu shown. Here he is as big if not bigger than the Hokage monument. And here, he is freaking Gigantic. And the Hachibi in comparison is rather Puny.

    Using his head to judge it size is just pathetic.
    Except the Hachibi isn't puny. Look at the size of Team Taka in comparison. Not even sure how you got puny from those links when Team Taka is shown as tiny dots. And how is using head size pathetic when it shows it in comparison to a person? Not to mention I also showed him in comparison to Gamabunta.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    As I said, he sealed half of the Kyuubi. The Yin half leaving only Yang
    Which was later reconned as just half it's chakra. And we know for a fact the Kyuubi has regain it's Yin chakra because of the whole Bijuu Blast training, which was shown using both Yin and Yang to form it.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    He simply said don't judge by tail. Don't translate that however you want.
    Facts : The Kyuubi is the strongest.

    Feats : This Bijuudama and this one.

    It's done. Anything you say is useless. End of story.
    Um, that's the only way to translate it. It makes no sense for the Hachibi to counter the Kyuubi's previous statement of strength unless he was disagreeing.

    Um, I not sure how that proves anything, since the situations were clearly different. The Hachibi wasn't drawing upon it's own life force to create the Bijuu Blast. Every other time we've seen the Kyuubi create a Bijuu Blast, it's of similar size as the Hachibi's was.

    It is done, because I'm using actual evidence, not trying to make things up.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post


    Do you understand what I'm saying ? Can. You. Bring. Me. A. Source. Saying. They. Can. One. Shot. Him ?

    Did Kisame and Hidan fight him ? No. Then save your assumption to the Konoha arena. I don't need to prove he can counter them, I don't need to prove anything to you. Why should I care about how you think the battle will turn out to be ? This isn't the battle section, I'm not here to discuss a full battle and how it will turn out to be. What are you doing ? You're desperately trying to start another useless argument. Bring me a page saying they can one shot him. Bring me Kisame saying I can one shot the third Hokage. Those two couldn't one shot anyone at all, let alone a Kage.
    My source is the actual series, which makes it clear those techniques can one-shot anyone. We were outright told by Kishi of their power. And since there's nothing stating otherwise, we have to use what we've been shown. So without proof to the contrary, it's true by default. This is canonical fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    He broke through Sasuke ribcage and struck him. A alone. Tsunade cracked it, but couldn't break it and strike Madara, and thus everyone helped to do so.
    Ee cracked it using one of his strongest attacks, not a punch. I love how you're ignoring how it happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Let me guess, an Edo Tensei got defeated while it emotions were erased and you automatically translated that into "Without their emotions they become weak" ? Nevertheless, show me how he "showed" that.
    So, you just skip large parts of the series, right? Seeing as the majority of Edo summons were defeated, not sure why you would single this out. Anyway, taking complete control and binding the Edo summon to one's will requires the user to know the Edo summon's skills to fight effectively. Kabuto choose otherwise to allow his Edo summons to fully fight their own way.

  3. #783
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,221
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    It has to be an exaggeration, given how techniques are currently handled. But the seal wasn't a clan or nature based technique, so there wouldn't have been reason for him not to know it.

    Don't think the regular Sharingan abilities are affected by disuse. Madara wouldn't have used the Sharingan he had for quite some time, but he could still pull off an impressive genjutsu in the end.
    The seal could have been known exclusively to Danzou and somehow, Tobi. How do we know it was known by others? It could have just been known by Danzou, or Danzou and Tobi/Madara if they decided to work together.

    Don't think so, but weren't we talking about Danzou's body or stamina and comparing it to Hiruzen's due to age?
    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post

    I don't think Sarutobi is EVER going to pop back into play. He is inside the DG seal.
    Also at least those where brain dead Hokages fighting like complete morons.

    When Sarutobi had to show his power vs Kurama in part 2 he was useless even if he had the entire Konoha at his back.
    So was Minato but he still popped back into play, both as flashback and in Naruto's mind. Hashirama was sealed but he managed to pop back into play indirectly.

    He didn't have a kekkei genkai or special powers, and he did age quite a bit.




    Quote Quote:
    Minato was also able to deal with it man. Sarutobi was called godlike by Kishi. Seriously you don't need mokuton to fight it asuming you have good enough jutsus. Kakuzu and Hidan could fight other biju's in 2... They did not had a special power to deal with them...

    Also stating that Minato would be useless with no Hirashin is lol. I don't remember removing something from Sarutobi? Also no, he would not be useless. He could SEAL it away. He had barriers that can hold Kurama INSIDE of it. He did not show it but he stated that he had.
    Seriously Sarutobi was crep nothing.
    Only by teleporting it away. Without Hiraishin, the Kyuubi would have blown apart Konoha with the bijuu bomb, and Minato would have been helpless for hte most part. And yes, Kakuzu and HIdan did have special power to deal with the bijuu... we even see Hidan using it to take out that jinchuuriki.

    So? How would he have stopped the bijuu bomb if he didn't have Hiraishin? I think only Hashirama could have done that for sure.



    Quote Quote:
    Minato sealed half of its chakra away. Chakra regenerates. There is you evidence. Even if you KILL a biju it pops back at 100% in time. It can get back from nothing.
    He sealed yang (or yin?) chakra away, not half of its chakra. Why would Minato waste time sealing half of Kyuubi's chakra away if it could regenerate?

    Quote Quote:
    Again there are arguments to support it. Expecialy how 8 tails states how Kurama is the same as always, not direcly but that is what you get from the dialogue between the 2 that i posted before.
    I mean seriously Kurama look to be way more powerfull NOW then the 8 tails... How can it be at half power man.
    Maybe that's how powerful it is at half power, and its full power could be so much more powerful than all eight bijuu combined. Kyuubi was said to be the strongest bijuu ever, second to Juubi.


    Quote Quote:
    You don't have many places in the manga when this is needed. Thing is considering people like Zabuza felt the need to mask the smell to it makes sense to be needed. Even REAL LIFE HUMANS can sense people by smell, not the civilized curent man but back in the day like American indians. Obviously nothing like ninja can do but still... Now a ninja diverting its chakra to his nouse...
    Again there is NO indication its a restriced jutsu that you need ANYTHING special to do. Its not a keke, its not some super hard jutsu its nothing but placing chakra in you nouse like you would do to the legs. Now it can be argued that Sarutobi can do it better but i can't give you more then that.
    People like Zabuza wanted to be careful, since there were clans and animals that could detect their scent. If a ninja could divert his chakra to his nose,t hen why did Kakashi summon Pakkun and told it to find Gaara or Sasuke? Why not tell Sakura, Shikamaru, or Naruto to do that? When hunting for Itachi and/or Sasuke, why did Kakashi give everyone but Kiba a pair of dogs to track?

    I never said it was restricted or a jutsu, but it doesn't look like a common thing. I don't need anything more than what the manga shows - not even JIraiya used his nose to track Tsunade. So far, we've only seen Kakashi, Hiruzen, Kiba, and his clan use their nose to track. Even when others could have used their nose to track over other things.

  4. #784
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    The seal could have been known exclusively to Danzou and somehow, Tobi. How do we know it was known by others? It could have just been known by Danzou, or Danzou and Tobi/Madara if they decided to work together.

    Don't think so, but weren't we talking about Danzou's body or stamina and comparing it to Hiruzen's due to age?
    That's doubtful though, because of the aforementioned common knowledge of the regular Four Symbol seal and as far as we've seen, reverse of seals are simply said seals done backwards. Plus I sort of have the feeling that their both were originally Uzumaki techniques. Absolutely no real proof for that last part though.

    Yes we were, thus the discussion about why his arm full of Hashirama cells shouldn't be a major factor between the sealing and Sharingans.

  5. #785
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,221
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Doesn't necessarily mean it'd work though. Where was it even said that it was the reverse form of Four Symbol seal?

    Dunno, could have just been Danzou-specific seal like the seal on the tongue of Root.


    Oh. Could have been, though, since Hashirama's chakra or cells tend to provide some kind of extra power.

  6. #786
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    It's named Reverse Four Symbol technique. Obito was seriously fearful of it and he would have been more capable of escape then an Edo summon. And compared to the other sealing techniques that took down the Edo summons, it seems much more permanent. That tongue seal seems more personal.

    Eh, if that was really the case, then Yamato should be more then Hashirama-lite and the Zetsus wouldn't be a joke.

  7. #787
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,221
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Oh. Doesn't necessarily mean it's the REVERSE of the Four Symbol technique, does it? From the looks of it, the seal could deal a lot of damage or wide area of damage. Though, it could be likely that Danzou was better at seals than Hiruzen, so he was able to use it.

    Yamato said he never had the type of chakra Hashirama did that brought life to his Mokuton, and his own chakra may not have been that powerful. Zetsu weren't that much of a joke, they did what they were intended for and still dealt serious damage.

  8. #788
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Oh. Doesn't necessarily mean it's the REVERSE of the Four Symbol technique, does it? From the looks of it, the seal could deal a lot of damage or wide area of damage. Though, it could be likely that Danzou was better at seals than Hiruzen, so he was able to use it.
    I don't know, don't see why it would be named as such if not. Danzo could have been better, but then that opens a whole can of worms for some...

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Yamato said he never had the type of chakra Hashirama did that brought life to his Mokuton, and his own chakra may not have been that powerful. Zetsu weren't that much of a joke, they did what they were intended for and still dealt serious damage.
    Still shows that just having his cells weren't enough. The Zetsus were only a threat when they started ambushing people while transformed. Outside of that, they were a minor annoyance.

  9. #789
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,984
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    And Sasuke defeated Orochimaru and Itachi, both shown superior to Sarutobi, thus putting him over the Hokage. Period.
    And he defeated someone stronger than someone stronger than those two. Done.

    Quote Quote:
    Meaning you're assuming things. Prefect.
    Ah that's right. I can't believe I let that slip my mind. Here in the left-middle panel He stopped his attack for a moment. And here Darui said "He gave up his arm". He lost it intentionally. I win.

    Quote Quote:
    Um, no it wasn't. Aside from the fact that it would make Obito's late comment make no sense, there's not a single sign that Sasuke's MS has multiple genjutsu techniques. I love how you call others out for making assumption, yet constantly do it yourself.
    How would it make no sense ? And how was I making assumptions ? Here, he clearly said that Sasuke casted the Genjutsu slightly before he noticed the last Sharingan closing. Done. It's stated to be a different Genjutsu and confirmed to have been cast at a different time. Period.


    Quote Quote:
    Yes it is. You outright claim that fighting Sasuke wasn't in the same league and I totally disproved that using your own logic. Also find it interesting you didn't response to your previous claim of "me" changing the topic.
    Again, Sasuke is not in Hashirama's league. And I didn't respond because I got your point from that. When I don't respond to something It means I got the point from it.

    Quote Quote:
    No, they all have the same brain controlling them, meaning all their actions can be compared to each other.
    Dude...It's a manga Get over it. Kishimoto writes it however he want.

    Quote Quote:
    So you're denying what Kishi has outright stated about natures and bloodline limits in both the series and databooks? Clap, clap, clap. Beautiful how you're disregarding your own argument.
    Kekkie Genkai is not counted as a normal Jutsu if you don't know.
    Oh and when you failed to deny that you resorted to sarcasm. Beautiful. I won, he can use every technique. Done.

    Quote Quote:
    Except the Hachibi isn't puny. Look at the size of Team Taka in comparison. Not even sure how you got puny from those links when Team Taka is shown as tiny dots. And how is using head size pathetic when it shows it in comparison to a person? Not to mention I also showed him in comparison to Gamabunta.
    ...Didn't you notice the "in comparison to the Kyuubi " part ?

    Quote Quote:
    Which was later reconned as just half it's chakra. And we know for a fact the Kyuubi has regain it's Yin chakra because of the whole Bijuu Blast training, which was shown using both Yin and Yang to form it.
    Not every white and black thing is Yin-Yang, if you can't tell. But this requires a little lesson :
    Creating the Bijuudama requires positive black chakra which name is " purasu no kuro chakura" and Negative white chakra named " mainasu no shiro chakura". Clearly there is nothing about Yin-Yang there. You just assumed "oh black and white= Yin-Yang". The Yang chakra is used to breath life into things, which is why when Naruto controlled the Yang chakra from the Kyuubi, the trees reacted to it life-giving chakra and grown. He still lacked the Yin half which was sealed. So yeah, your proof is useless, or rather not a proof to begin with. Done. You don't need to reply to what is done, so we can get this over with.

    Quote Quote:
    Um, that's the only way to translate it. It makes no sense for the Hachibi to counter the Kyuubi's previous statement of strength unless he was disagreeing.

    Um, I not sure how that proves anything, since the situations were clearly different. The Hachibi wasn't drawing upon it's own life force to create the Bijuu Blast. Every other time we've seen the Kyuubi create a Bijuu Blast, it's of similar size as the Hachibi's was.

    It is done, because I'm using actual evidence, not trying to make things up.
    When he said don't judge by tail, doesn't mean he's not acknowledging Kurama as the strongest. He most likely meant there a more to strength than just tails. Of course I said most likely because it's not clear yet, that's why you shouldn't use that as a proof.

    That aside, when did they say he was drawing on his life force ?

    Oh yeah, me bringing direct proofs is making it up. But you changing everything slightly to suit your argument is an "Actual evidence".

    Quote Quote:
    My source is the actual series, which makes it clear those techniques can one-shot anyone. We were outright told by Kishi of their power. And since there's nothing stating otherwise, we have to use what we've been shown. So without proof to the contrary, it's true by default. This is canonical fact.
    Okay then, bring me a page from the actual series that said these techniques can one-shot anyone. Or these techniques actually one-shotting anyone for that matter. It shouldn't be hard sense your source is the "Actual series".


    Quote Quote:
    Ee cracked it using one of his strongest attacks, not a punch. I love how you're ignoring how it happen.
    I'm sorry what ? Did I say anything about it being a punch or his strongest attack ? Where did you make that up ? He broke through it and floored Sasuke alone. Seeing as you avoided saying anything to counter that. I win. Their Susanoos are not equal.

    Quote Quote:
    So, you just skip large parts of the series, right? Seeing as the majority of Edo summons were defeated, not sure why you would single this out. Anyway, taking complete control and binding the Edo summon to one's will requires the user to know the Edo summon's skills to fight effectively. Kabuto choose otherwise to allow his Edo summons to fully fight their own way.
    And you translated that into "Here have your emotions, without them you will be very weak". He simply "implied" that keeping their emotions increase their effectiveness in combat. However, here he stated clearly that he would rather erase their emotions in which would make them better at combat, something which even Obito thought would be better. And he clearly stated that keeping their emotions help only in a psychological warfare. This is an even more powerful proof than your own.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; January 10, 2013 at 02:19 AM.

  10. #790
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,221
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I don't know, don't see why it would be named as such if not. Danzo could have been better, but then that opens a whole can of worms for some...

    Still shows that just having his cells weren't enough. The Zetsus were only a threat when they started ambushing people while transformed. Outside of that, they were a minor annoyance.
    Translation error? Dunno. How is it like a reverse Four Symbol seal though? It may, but we only have words to go by, not facts. It's still opinion that HIruzen knew every single jutsu in Konoha, or that he was the strongest hokage ever. The only thing that's fact in relation to him is that he's the longest-living hokage, having been one for about forty years.

    Could also show that not enough experiment was done on Yamato like it was on Danzou, as he was abandoned soon after getting injected with the cells.

    I don't think the Zetsu were meant for anything but transforming into the enemy. And possibly for luring Naruto out.

  11. #791
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,385
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    @M3J


    Spoiler show


    @KingOfNight

    I don't get it, don't you care for events in the manga? Only things that where stated? Would you need someone direcly stating that Madara can take down Konahamaru to accept he can? What if Tsunade states now that Konahamaru can take down Madara? Would that be acceptable evidence for you?
    Also don't you care to compare the feats displayed by caracters in the manga and deduce (that is why we have brains, to think, deduce and get something out of it) who is the better fighter? We don't need Kishi feeding us the answer. We can deduce that one ourself.

    When Bee that is a huge octopus can't get out of the dome how is Sarutobi supposed to?

    Now IF Hidan get's Sarutobi's blood he is defenetly 1 shoot at that point. All Hidan needs is to hit his own hearth. Sarutobi can't do anything about that.

    Take Itachi, this guy would 1 shoot him to with genjutsu...
    Sasuke with Amaterasu.
    Naruto with shunshin before Sarutobi even knows what is happening or a Bijduama to the face.
    Raikage with pure speed. Nothing Sarutobi can do to doge.
    Tsukisage asuming he get's a jinton off.

    This list keeps going.

    Also it is retconed the fact that it was yin and yang. If posible Minato would seal more but it was imposible to do so. He just sealed half its chakra as anything more then that is IMPOSIBLE. It was a percentage out of the hole of posible chakra capacity. Its not half because that is the Yang. It was because more then that is not posible.

    Kishi does this stuff for the plot. Same with ET zombies themselfs as i pointed out before. In part 1 Oro could summon Minato and Sarutobi can stop it BUT in part 2 it was made clear this is imposible.
    Last edited by xXan; January 10, 2013 at 03:46 AM.

  12. #792
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,984
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    xXan

    You need to understand that I don't want to discuss a battle here, which is why I'm asking him to keep his battle assumption to himself. Just because a Jutsu can do that doesn't make it an established fact he can one-shot him. Hidan didn't one-shot Kakashi, Shikamaru or Azuma so why would he one-shot Sarutobi ? And B had to save that other guy as well which was a major disadvantage.

    Minato sealed half of the Kyuubi chakra, he said so himself, I can't believe I'm actually bothering to argue this.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; January 10, 2013 at 04:13 AM.

  13. #793
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,385
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    @KingOfNight

    You can still make logical deduction on how caracter would do based on the showings they had. Is it clear that THIS si how its going to turn up? Not even Kishi knows that as he can change his mind...
    Hidan did not 1 shoot those dudes because he needed the blood first. He killed Asuma when he had it after having some fun. Even Kakuzu lost a hearth (so died) because of it. Asuming he has Sarutobi's blood all he needs to do is impale him own brain killing Sarutobi instantly.

    Minato sealed half that is true but not the yin/yang part. If he could he would have sealed more but it was not posible.
    Last edited by xXan; January 10, 2013 at 04:24 AM.

  14. #794
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,984
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @KingOfNight

    You can still make logical deduction on how caracter would do based on the showings they had. Is it clear that THIS si how its going to turn up? Not even Kishi knows that as he can change his mind...
    Hidan did not 1 shoot those dudes because he needed the blood first. He killed Asuma when he had it after having some fun. Even Kakuzu lost a hearth (so died) because of it. Asuming he has Sarutobi's blood all he needs to do is impale him own brain killing Sarutobi instantly.
    Yes. And those deduction should be in the battle section. It's wrong to come in here and make them a 100% fact.

    Quote Quote:
    Minato sealed half that is true but not the yin/yang part. If he could he would have sealed more but it was not posible.
    Naruto showing the power of the Yang chakra, pretty much confirms it. He lost his Yin half.

  15. #795
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Technically speaking, if Hidan was to sneak in to a hospital's blood bank, that village was done for
    But that's not the point. The deduction was simple, since he was probably going to be unaware of Hidan's ability as Asuma was, and wouldn't even care about taking a minor injury.
    Though, this is indeed not a fact. That's why we said he could and not he did.

    ---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Naruto showing the power of the Yang chakra, pretty much confirms it. He lost his Yin half.
    Um, I don't know about this, to be honest. Power of the Yang chakra? It was hinted somewhere? If so, that's fine. I might have missed it.

New Reply
Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts