Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Aizen's infiltrating plan or what?

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen's infiltrating plan or what?

i just wonder if this idea has ever crossed somebodyelse's mind too

what if aizen got cought purposely in order to get into SS ? with yammy's ultimately lame defeat , im thinking maybe he also lost purposely to be transported into SS
    as ichigo also mentioned , did the hougyoku really reject aizen ?
    or did aizen reject it deep in his heart ? ~this is a completely different topic tho ,about aizens personality~
    or did he purposely suppress it to fake a defeat ?

do you think he could possibly have a plan which includes infiltrating SS and gaining something important there?
    it could be just stretching things or aizen's masterpiece of a battle plan , what do you think ?

*im not assuming that he had any kind of knowledge about FGT at all . maybe he was just going to fake a defeat but it really happened and made it look more believable , practiclly buttered his bread

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: aizen's infiltrating plan or what ?

I don't think he consciously planned for the orb to reject him. I do think there might be a bit of truth to what ichigo said though. While fighting ichigo aizen finally found something he had been looking for and that lead for him to finally reject the orb and the power he had acquired from it. Perhaps what he found within himself when fighting ichigo was some humility(not in a bad way though). Aizen was in many respects the ultimate shinigami. He might have lacked the offensive capacity of yamamoto and urahara might have had more intellect than him and tessai might have been better and kido (aizen needed incantations for his 90th level kido) but which shinigami can be said to have mastered each individual aspect of shinigami fighting to the point aizen did? Yamamoto would be a choice were aizen not so immensely smarter than the guy. Urahara could be comparable in kido and superior in intellect however aizen's sheer amount of reiatsu would place him in a different league. Tessai has the best kido however aizen would evidently be superior in terms of rieatsu and intellect. Basically, aizen had it all as a shinigami which is not quite something other shinigami could say. Finding someone who stood higher than him and bested him even after evolving far past the likes of petty shinigami like urahara or yamamoto (in comparison at that point) gave him some inner peace.

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

^ well that was the completely different topic i was referring to . the object to the cause of rejection could be from several reasons but after all of that ; one way or another , do you think by any chance its possible if aizen is not done with his plans yet?

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if aizen did not plan for the rejection then logically it would be unlikely he actually planned to do such a thing. How could he if the rejection was unaccounted for?

Aizen wouldn't even need help infiltrating SS. Aizen could already teleport and the possibility of shinigami of any caliber opposing him was non existent and most likely altogether physically impossible. Even if whatever he wanted was guarded by a hoard of shinigami of yamamoto's caliber there would be nothing they can do to stop him at that stage due to the inherent superiority thing aizen had going on at the moment. I don't see what aizen could possibly get from infiltrating sereitei (since he was already technically in SS). he had been there for over 100 years before, it would not make much sense. Not to mention he has KS. If he wanted to go to SS and not be noticed, he'd do it and there would be no one who could do a thing about it.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member nightshade_nova's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

My view on this:

Aizen wished to the Hougyoku that he becomes one with his zanpakuto like Ichigo, hence, people will notice him as powerless, no reiatsu and all.
    notice his zanpakuto vanishes, just like Ichigo did when he fused with Zangetsu.

And yeah, this is Aizen's plan, imo.
    He's bringing together a band of immortal badass prisoners with him the next time around.
    My Bleach predictions (made 12th October 2010)-
    Spoiler show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, he was already in the Central 42 once before and had sneaked into SS by being a captain. He was in complete control at the time, and was even handing out orders pretending to be Central 42. Before you say that was before he had the Hougyoku, remember that he doesn't have it now, it rejected him. All the arrancars are dead or MIA, and the two other captains are dead or MIA (different thread to discuses that) and the Hougyoku is gone. There is nothing he could do now, that he couldn't have done the first time around.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Young Aizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What if the Hougyoku infact.... absorbed Mugetsu?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Young Aizen View Post
    What if the Hougyoku infact.... absorbed Mugetsu?
    I think it would have absorbed KS, not Mugetsu, but still Aizen doesn't have the hougyoku anymore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Eprst's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I think tehre will be a new villain! Idea with Aizen trying to sneak to SS with some purpose is strange, he could have killed all captains and then go to SS freely. So i don't see the reason for that.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: aizen's infiltrating plan or what ?

Since Aizen has played a vital role in developing Ichigo's Shinigami powers. Now Ichigo has no Shinigami powers and Aizen is locked up in Soul Society finest prison without Hougyoku powers. I think Aizen knew about Final Getsuga Tensho from Ichigo's dad and the risk involved.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Young Aizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kulash05 View Post
    I think it would have absorbed KS, not Mugetsu, but still Aizen doesn't have the hougyoku anymore.
    He does still have the hougyoku... how else do think he's immortal? or did you misread the past 2 chapters?

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if aizen does not currently have the orb with him, I don't think it would affect his immortality. When aizen was hurt by ichigo he used the orb to heal him. He made a point to the fact that what he did was not regeneration of any form. In turn later on we saw him using a form of high speed regeneration. Basically, something different from what he did before. The most important thing aizen gained from his several transformations was increased power and inherently superior reiatsu. Even if that was taken away, it is very likely he could have kept his seemingly ultimate HSR which would explain his current immortality.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Young Aizen View Post
    He does still have the hougyoku... how else do think he's immortal? or did you misread the past 2 chapters?
    I didn't think the immortal thing was because of the hougyoku, and not even truly immortal. I though it was just remnants of the powers given to him by the hougyoku. The hougyoku might have left him, but the powers it gave were left behind.

I think that there are three things that will happen with Aizen:
    We never see him again and go onto new bad guys.
    The new bad guys break him out and use him as like an ally (This would be kind of stupid, because he won't be the same powerful Aizen, or he'll betray the new bad guy and then it's the same old plot)
    Or the good guys let him out to fight the bad guy and he gets killed, thus setting up the new bad guy as super powerful.

New Reply