Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Asarii looks exactly like this: m(★⊙¬ ㅇ ●)ლ <3

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Live your life off the wall

Go to sleep, Blai, and let others sleep.

Sari's an azn and thus needs all the sleep she can get.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I just woke up when I posted that
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Asa, I didn't mean to feed them

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I half knew you were trolling and half didn't know. The curiosity makes me respond to you and Dermie trolling. :<

My trolling is complex and advanced though, so people sometimes wouldn't know they were trolled.
    So...... Are you the Tolstoy of Spam, or the Joyce? Do you know who they are? Will you bother goggling if you don't?

Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    Spam spam spam spam eggs and spam.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_eYSuPKP3Y

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Arrogance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    Spam spam spam spam eggs and spam.
    This is why my gif needed to stay Asarii!!!! IT WAS KEEPING BLAI AT BAY!!!!!

Moderator message by: Asarii
    I'm sorry! ;_____; Maybe we should look for it at the lower depths of the Internet.
    Last edited by Asarii; November 03, 2010 at 06:56 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Green spam and eggs?

Spam and eggs.
    <-- Green spam and eggs
    Last edited by Asarii; November 03, 2010 at 06:56 PM.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Sam you am?

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So I have a question for you... since you are probably more knowledgable about Reborn than I...

What is the deal with each character having a #?

I have not ever seen the numbers be used, cept when you rabid fans refer to them.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

@Xadyu: I'm doing all right. I see you're a Twilight fanboy so I'll be judging you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    I love the sig!
    Thank you!

Quote Quote:
    Did you get to keep all the candy for yourself

No he doesn't. Whatever he tells you is a lie.
    No candy this year. Today I already had enough sugar-infested foods such as a chocolate cookie and sour candies.

Even that infamous proposal was a lie?

Quote Quote:
    OC is worlds better, it's such a fun section to be involved with. There are a lot of great, quality posts and discussions to read. Naruto section isn't as bad as legend has it. There's just more to read.
    I'm biased of course, but it certainly is a better section! I really enjoying interacting with the members in a casual manner and seeing various people with different interests come together.

It probably depends on perception. I mainly hang out in the quieter sections so maybe that's why the Naruto board seem so frightening.

Quote Quote:
    He'll deny it but it's true. You've seen him fanboy over Itachi before. He's been losing interest lately though; Sanji x Zoro is his new thing. He likes sailors.
    You're right. He's already denying this claim. We all enjoy our series differently so I'm not going to hold it against him. I'll respect his interests.

Quote Quote:
    A west coast mod meet may be in our future. No promises. I expect candy

Peanuts + Caramel + Chocolate = Win

They don't make Caramilk in the States; Caramello is our version, there's fewer variations though. Apparently they are so similar that caramello is described in the Caramilk wikipedia article. If caramilk lives up to caramello it will be acceptable.

I do like gummy anything. Gummy worms are my favorites, sour or sweet ones. My favorite candy is Ferrero Rocher
    c_k lives in California so if we were to have a meet, it'll probably be in the middle such as Washington or Oregon. XD I'm sure the European mods might be more efficient planning their meet since they live practically next door to each other.

Caramilk will surpass Caramello. I can guarantee it. If I'm wrong, I'll send you Coffee Crisp.

Gummy! <3 Ferrero Rocher is sooo good and yet so expensive..

Quote Quote:
    You'll get the hang of it. Being obvious is not a big deal: Steve, M3J, and Thornie are obvious trolls; where they succeed is being terribly annoying and wasting peoples time*

*This is a good example of trolling. While they all know I don't mean that and am only teasing them they will take the bait anyway. Even after reading this explanation

Please follow my and dermie's example. We are experts.
    I see there are different schools of trolling (like philosophy). I'll have to find the right trolling methods that will suit me. My friend trolled me in an actual spoken conversation. I want to be like that friend.

Your Asianness is probably scary to them. Did you by any chance serve crappy candy in the past? Or give fruit or other nonsweets? Or even quarters or pennies? Probably explains why.
    In city with a population of 60% Asians? Impossible. My family is cheap and we usually went a friend's house for Halloween. This year only one person rang the doorbell.

Quote Quote:
    Yes I do. I'm pretty popular with them. I get along well with kids, believe it or not.
    Is that so? *suspicious*

Quote Quote:
    Nah, Naruto section isn't as hard. Just quite a bit of reading, but that can be reduced if you have other active mods. It's gotten easier nowadays, according to Nuno, so you should take up on it! You, Nuno, and I can dominate! =D
    Aww, poor members. XD I'll be the token Pain fangirl among the forum. Do they respect you and the other mods?

Quote Quote:
    Nah; among the mods, only I have the intelligence and knowledge to do that. Proven in the past. Plus, unlike what Kait says, I can be a secra-troll as well. I've done it many times and was successful, even though it was obvious I was trolling.
    See, I'm testing the waters to see what the perfect way of trolling might be. It's like buying a car: you have to be very cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post
    So I have a question for you... since you are probably more knowledgable about Reborn than I...

What is the deal with each character having a #?

I have not ever seen the numbers be used, cept when you rabid fans refer to them.
    Do you really want to know? It's mainly for shipping purposes. I'll use my own "safe" pairing an example: Gokudera's number is 59* and Haru's number is 86**. If you want to indicate a fanwork that has that pairing, it will be 5986. Ta-da! Much quicker than typing out Gokudera/Haru.

*"Go" is five and "kyu/ku" is nine
    ** "Hachi" is eight and "roku" (ru) is eight

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^You girls and your fangasming...

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asarii View Post
    In city with a population of 60% Asians? Impossible. My family is cheap and we usually went a friend's house for Halloween. This year only one person rang the doorbell.

Is that so? *suspicious*
    Well, Asians are cheap, and they probably are too uptight to go trick or treating, so I guess that explains it. I'm not being stereotypical though, I saw it with mah own eyes. D:

Yes. It's nothing bad. I can just relate to them and their want for fun. <_<
    Nothing to do with me acting or thinking like a kid or having immature personality of a 2-month old. Nope, not at all.

I touch myself at night.

Quote Quote:
    Aww, poor members. XD I'll be the token Pain fangirl among the forum. Do they respect you and the other mods?

See, I'm testing the waters to see what the perfect way of trolling might be. It's like buying a car: you have to be very cautious.
    Hey, we were pretty lenient for that section. v.v Poor us, not them. I've been bashed in PMs and we had few members complain about the mods, especially about Nuno and I being too lazy to open spoiler threads when that's completely untrue. You shouldn't fangirl for Pain though. Kakashi and Itachi blow Pain outta the waters. \o/
    Depends. Some do, most don't. At least when I was a mod. They didn't like having their posts deleted, which made them assume that we were abusing our powers on them to feel better. They all butthurt. :<

Nah, you don't need to be cautious. Just go to a random forum or IRC server like 4Chan or ruinsofchaos.net and troll away. Keep doing so until you get the hang of the style you wanna troll. Warning though, you may be counter-trolled, especially by people better than you, rookie.

Quote Quote:
    Do you really want to know? It's mainly for shipping purposes. I'll use my own "safe" pairing an example: Gokudera's number is 59* and Haru's number is 86**. If you want to indicate a fanwork that has that pairing, it will be 5986. Ta-da! Much quicker than typing out Gokudera/Haru.

*"Go" is five and "kyu/ku" is nine
    ** "Hachi" is eight and "roku" (ru) is eight
    Why can't you pair us together?
    I didn't say that! Kait edited it in!

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post
    ^You girls and your fangasming...
    I consider myself (and AmberRei) a "rational" fangirl.

Well, Asians are cheap, and they probably are too uptight to go trick or treating, so I guess that explains it. I'm not being stereotypical though, I saw it with mah own eyes. D:
    I think they may be scared of the prospect of dressing up in monster costumes. However, when I say that my family went to a friend's house, the kids all trick-or-treated together while the adults stayed behind and handed out treats.

Quote Quote:
    I touch myself at night.
    Is that so?

Quote Quote:
    Hey, we were pretty lenient for that section. v.v Poor us, not them. I've been bashed in PMs and we had few members complain about the mods, especially about Nuno and I being too lazy to open spoiler threads when that's completely untrue. You shouldn't fangirl for Pain though. Kakashi and Itachi blow Pain outta the waters. \o/
    Depends. Some do, most don't. At least when I was a mod. They didn't like having their posts deleted, which made them assume that we were abusing our powers on them to feel better. They all butthurt. :<
    Pfft... Pain >>> everyone else. You should see my old blog entries. The fifteen year old me was OBSESSED with him. It was embarrassing. *looks through archives*

We're only trying to benefit the forum right? Now that I'm a mod and met plenty of other mods, I hate the notion of a mod being ranted at. Although I have seen a Nazi mod in action at a Teen Titans forum I used to lurk at.

Quote Quote:
    Nah, you don't need to be cautious. Just go to a random forum or IRC server like 4Chan or ruinsofchaos.net and troll away. Keep doing so until you get the hang of the style you wanna troll. Warning though, you may be counter-trolled, especially by people better than you, rookie.
    Hmm, okay. Maybe I should find an outlet to practice my trolling. ONTD trolls were great a few years ago, but now they're all amateurish. 4Chan is a breeding centre for trolls right?[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Asarii; November 03, 2010 at 08:20 PM. Reason: I keep mixing up the edit and quote buttons

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you meant to edit, Sari.

I'm getting the hang of things. I seem like such a newb today. >_>
    Last edited by Asarii; November 03, 2010 at 08:28 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You two are definitely the strongest (female) members in the section. I am always interested and excited in what the two of you theorize.

Not sure if you were around when Pandaqueen was active... but you two have filled her shoes nicely!

you do fangasming right... not to over the top and blunt, but very rational and calm... as you say.

The other section that I mod is Fairy Tail and lets say that the male members haven't the ability to "charm" their comments about the female characters of the series.

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asarii View Post
    I think they may be scared of the prospect of dressing up in monster costumes. However, when I say that my family went to a friend's house, the kids all trick-or-treated together while the adults stayed behind and handed out treats.

Is that so?

Pfft... Pain >>> everyone else. You should see my old blog entries. The fifteen year old me was OBSESSED with him. It was embarrassing. *looks through archives*
    What's so scary about that? O_o MONSTER COSTUMES DON'T MAKE PEOPLE MONSTERS! D: Just ask those rabbi and minister who wear holy clothes but still do odd things with boys. So you trick-or-treated too, amirite? What'd you dress up as? A witch?

Is what so?

Why Pain? You liked his emoness? D: HUH? YOU EMO! D:
    That's typical with Azns though.

Quote Quote:
    We're only trying to benefit the forum right? Now that I'm a mod and met plenty of other mods, I hate the notion of a mod being ranted at. Although I have seen a Nazi mod in action at a Teen Titans forum I used to lurk at.

Hmm, okay. Maybe I should find an outlet to practice my trolling. ONTD trolls were great a few years ago, but now they're all amateurish. 4Chan is a breeding centre for trolls right?
    [/QUOTE]
    Yes we are. IT's why we ban members.
    It'll happen. It's always gonna happen if one mods an active section. Best to ignore their wahmbulance and just move on. And coincidentally delete more of their posts than necessary, though honestly I haven't done that. What happened to the Fascist mod?

You should. Try my suggestions, or practice with me. I've churned out good trolls (notrly, as I don't share my secrets. I just wanna touch you.
    It is, but most trolls tend to be horrible. You can try to learn from different trolls and mix it in your style of trolling. Versatility is the key here. Once you learn how to troll, your enemies shalt be defeated.

I'm getting the hang of things. I seem like such a newb today. >_>
    Just today?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the kind words! <3 When I first joined, pandaqueen was still active so I'm really glad that we both lived up to her reputation in the section. (I'm really sad she's not around anymore.)

I should be fangirling all over the place with the return of a certain character in the recent chapter, but I will remain calm. If I have to fangirl, then I would put a spoiler tag or use a small font. I want people to read my thoughtful responses instead!

Ah, I can see why. XD The female characters in Fairy Tail are indeed attractive.

EDIT: Milly, you ninja-ed me!!

New Reply
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast