Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Asarii looks exactly like this: m(★⊙¬ ㅇ ●)ლ <3

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" is pretty epic. <3 Yes, I'm surprised myself.

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    To be honest, most fights are boring, with the exception of Kakashi's (solely due to fanboyism). I prefer to see Naruto vs. Sasuke as of now rather than anything. Do you think Naruto will die or live?

Naruto really has grown and changed. He was a constant joker, but nowadays he can be serious and smart. We also saw glimpses into his intelligence out of battle, like when he spotted Rock Lee's hands after Lee and Guy left with the turtle. One of the best thing is seeing Naruto mature and learn new things.
    And I shall try to read that whenever I get time.

I was touching your knee since it's safer and SFW kind of stuff. v.v Plus, I'm required to seeing as we're paired together and I'm considered the extrovert. D: Plus, since we're paired, we can touch each other.
    The fights in the current war don't really capture my interest. It's nice to know, but I want a Naruto vs. Sasuke battle instead. (Or Naruto & Sasuke vs. Madara.) Naruto will live for sure unless Kishimoto wants to be risked getting mobbed by fanboys. If anything Naruto will pull a Harry Potter on us; he'll "die" and then get revived.

All shonen protagonists tend to be the flat (in my eyes), but Naruto has depth. There's more to his character than a typical hero because we seen him grow and adapt to various situations. It's great to look back on old chapters and see how much he progressed. He still jokes around except it's not as hyperactive as he was when he was 12.

Well you're the man after all. Things might change~~~

Quote Quote:
    Screw it, I hate Google. Um, you could have been rolling your own joint and getting ready to smoke it? It'd make sense. :|

It was horrible to see how they treated others, and it was so awesome to see Luffy punch that douchebag... he deserved it. You think Oda's trying to represent real life with this?
    How come? It's just a search engine. Do you like Wikipedia instead?

Did you know Canada has a Marijuana Party?

In a way yes; it has a foundation of the real world filtered with pirates and fantasy. Little kids wouldn't understand slave shops and racism, but older readers would pick it up.

Quote Quote:
    I think Dragon Ball Z, if you don't count Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon as anime. If you do, then I don't know which one. X_x You?

What trope? :|

YOHOHOHO! Cuddling while tired is even better! \o/
    Ha ha, how come Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon don't count as anime? If it moves and is shown on television, it's anime. XD My first one was either Doraemon or Anpanman.

It hurts that you don't understand the glory of TVTropes.

I'm scared....

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" is pretty epic. <3 Yes, I'm surprised myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Asarii View Post
    The fights in the current war don't really capture my interest. It's nice to know, but I want a Naruto vs. Sasuke battle instead. (Or Naruto & Sasuke vs. Madara.) Naruto will live for sure unless Kishimoto wants to be risked getting mobbed by fanboys. If anything Naruto will pull a Harry Potter on us; he'll "die" and then get revived.

All shonen protagonists tend to be the flat (in my eyes), but Naruto has depth. There's more to his character than a typical hero because we seen him grow and adapt to various situations. It's great to look back on old chapters and see how much he progressed. He still jokes around except it's not as hyperactive as he was when he was 12.

Well you're the man after all. Things might change~~~
    Same here. Naruto might not live though because he's too overpowered. Sasuke might die... but of course, this is a shounen. Everyone but bad guys will probably live. I do think he'll either "die" or come close to it and then revive as well. :\

I kinda miss his hyperactive self, don't you? It's what made me like this manga and made me get into Naruto itself. It's the same with Yu Yu Hakusho and Fullmetal Alchemist as well! Naruto's history is what gave him definition IMO, so while it's sad, it's still a good part of who he is.

Naah, I may be a pervert, but I'm a selfless gentleman. Expect doors held for you. \o/ Though you may have to stand a bit far as I can be clumsy and a ditz like you.

Quote Quote:
    How come? It's just a search engine. Do you like Wikipedia instead?

Did you know Canada has a Marijuana Party?

In a way yes; it has a foundation of the real world filtered with pirates and fantasy. Little kids wouldn't understand slave shops and racism, but older readers would pick it up.
    Yes because it doesn't link me to irrelevant stuff. Google tends to waste time.

I did not know that. And I heard marijuana was legal in Canada. Bad sources ftl?

Not onlythat, little kids would be upset as well. I wonder if haters know about that. It was horrible to see slave shops and racism even if Hachi was a dick at the start. How'd you feel?

Quote Quote:
    Ha ha, how come Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon don't count as anime? If it moves and is shown on television, it's anime. XD My first one was either Doraemon or Anpanman.

It hurts that you don't understand the glory of TVTropes.

I'm scared....
    I dunno, blame others. v.v Semantics are very confusing. I have no idea what I said, but yeah. It's anime if it's Japanese, otherwise it's cartoons. Get it right. D:
    Anpanman is a weird name. What's it about?

It hurts you left me. T_T

Problem, Sari? :>

The video I was talking about: click. Start around 9:24 to the end and then go to Part 14 and watch the first two or three minutes.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I am a proud member of the C.F.R

Hi Asa~~ I see the relationship between you and Milly is going well despite your adultery...

Anyway! How was your Hinamatsuri?

I know I'm kinda late in asking... But are your grandparents and any other relatives in Japan alright?
    Last edited by saladesu; March 11, 2011 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Same here. Naruto might not live though because he's too overpowered. Sasuke might die... but of course, this is a shounen. Everyone but bad guys will probably live. I do think he'll either "die" or come close to it and then revive as well. :\

I kinda miss his hyperactive self, don't you? It's what made me like this manga and made me get into Naruto itself. It's the same with Yu Yu Hakusho and Fullmetal Alchemist as well! Naruto's history is what gave him definition IMO, so while it's sad, it's still a good part of who he is.

Naah, I may be a pervert, but I'm a selfless gentleman. Expect doors held for you. \o/ Though you may have to stand a bit far as I can be clumsy and a ditz like you.
    Surprisingly quite a bit of characters have died in Naruto. It'll be a huge risk to kill off Saskue, but if Kishi does it well it might work.

12YO Naruto was endearing and adorable. :3 There's an innocence about him that I liked. He never lost faith in people despite everyone looking down on him.

<3 I love politeness and courtesy.

Quote Quote:
    I did not know that. And I heard marijuana was legal in Canada. Bad sources ftl?

Not onlythat, little kids would be upset as well. I wonder if haters know about that. It was horrible to see slave shops and racism even if Hachi was a dick at the start. How'd you feel?
    Marijuana for medical use is fine, but if it's merely used to get high it's illegal. It may seem legal because it's quite easy to get.

That slave shop upset me for a good reason. It's despicable that there's a form of discrimination from both sides (mermen and humans). Hachi became lovable after that arc.

Quote Quote:
    Anpanman is a weird name. What's it about?
    It's a children's show about a superhero with a red bean bun as a head. Water is Anpanman's weakness because he'll get soggy. His sidekicks are white bread and curry bun, and they fight a pair of germs. (No, I'm not making any of this up.)

Quote Quote:
    It hurts you left me. T_T
    No, I never LEFT you.

Quote Quote:
    The video I was talking about: click. Start around 9:24 to the end and then go to Part 14 and watch the first two or three minutes.
    Thanks! I'll watch it later. I'm not quite sure if it's NSFW.

Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    Hi Asa~~ I see the relationship between you and Milly is going well despite your adultery...

Anyway! How was your Hinamatsuri?

I know I'm kinda late in asking... But are your grandparents and any other relatives in Japan alright?
    Hello Sal! Milly and I bicker a lot but we're buddies. XD

My Hinamatsuri was an average day. I still have the dolls up even though you're not supposed to- otherwise you won't be able to marry at a young age. Normally we would eat 和菓子 as a dessert, but we didn't have a chance to purchase it this year.

My mom's cousin said that they were fine, and my grandmother called a few hours ago. I'm so thankful they're okay and that they don't live in the Touhoku region. I'm hoping to donate.

Thank you so much for your concern.
    Last edited by Asarii; March 12, 2011 at 01:54 AM.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Surprisingly quite a bit of characters have died in Naruto. It'll be a huge risk to kill off Saskue, but if Kishi does it well it might work.

12YO Naruto was endearing and adorable. :3 There's an innocence about him that I liked. He never lost faith in people despite everyone looking down on him.

<3 I love politeness and courtesy.

Marijuana for medical use is fine, but if it's merely used to get high it's illegal. It may seem legal because it's quite easy to get.
    doesn't feel like as much though. Jiraiya, Itachi, Sandaime Hokage, and Asuma were the major deaths we've seen, unless you mean all characters. It will be, depending, but Kishi should be able to do it well, if Sandaime Hokage and Jiraiya are any proof.

He actually did lose faith, somewhat, but Iruka changed him and brought him out of the darkness. Naruto himself admits this when he clashed with Sasuke few chapters ago. He also never gives up and keeps on going, and will do anything for the one he loves. Awesome 12-year old Naruto was awesome, and I really fanboyed and got chills down my spine when Naruto realized what made one powerful when he fought Gaara. Knew he was gonna start owning. How'd you feel?

Then you'll love me. <3 I'm pretty polite and courteous, despite what e-3J (me) says.

How do the authorities know if it's legally or illegally being used?

Quote Quote:
    That slave shop upset me for a good reason. It's despicable that there's a form of discrimination from both sides (mermen and humans). Hachi became lovable after that arc.

It's a children's show about a superhero with a red bean bun as a head. Water is Anpanman's weakness because he'll get soggy. His sidekicks are white bread and curry bun, and they fight a pair of germs. (No, I'm not making any of this up.)

No, I never LEFT you.
    I agree... it's even worse when you know this sort of crap goes on in real life. :\ I found it worse how they were willing to sell mermaids and how that Tenryuubito bastard was willing to let the mermaid be chased by a shark or something just for sport... I can't blame Hodi and Arlong's Pirates for doing what they're doing. To me, Hachi became more tolerable, especially since he experienced crap like that.

... This was popular, why? <_<

Oh, good. Then what? D: T___T

Quote Quote:
    Thanks! I'll watch it later. I'm not quite sure if it's NSFW.

My Hinamatsuri was an average day. I still have the dolls up even though you're not supposed to- otherwise you won't be able to marry at a young age. Normally we would eat 和菓子 as a dessert, but we didn't have a chance to purchase it this year.
    Apart from the "Coke" fail, it's SFW. It's a family film.

Best buddies! \o/

Don't wanna marry at a young age? You should! Don't let your springtime of youth whither away! *Guy pose*

Quote Quote:
    My mom's cousin said that they were fine, and my grandmother called a few hours ago. I'm so thankful they're okay and that they don't live in the Touhoku region. I'm hoping to donate.

I'm so glad they're all okay. Second thing I thought of was your family (I already said this in that other thread). First thing was "holy [expletive], what the heck just happened?! I hope everyone's okay!" Horrible news... I so wanna say blame Pain, but yeeeah.

Here's hoping for a quick recovery of Japan and that they're able to rebuild and get back to their lives.

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Awww~ Never seen you two actually bicker, though? You seem to go along with most of what he says :3 Nevertheless, its cute.

When're you supposed to take them down? How old do you want to be when you get married?

Ah, that's very, very good to hear! I hope that any more stuff that happens in Japan now (more aftershocks, nuclear leaks etc) won't be too severe and that your family will be okay

I hope to donate too! Its the least we can do apart from prayer. I mean, we take a lot from that country... All the manga we read and anime we watch... And all for free! Yes, the very least we can do is donate

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I had no idea you were a hockey fan!!! Although I should've known better - you're Canadian after all.

Are you planning to watch the WC? We're up against Norway tomorrow ^^,

Also, The Canucks got nothing on Coyotes. My defence colleague and former classmate is playing there now so they're automatically my nr1 team in the National hockey league!
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

*blows dust off the thread*

doesn't feel like as much though. Jiraiya, Itachi, Sandaime Hokage, and Asuma were the major deaths we've seen, unless you mean all characters. It will be, depending, but Kishi should be able to do it well, if Sandaime Hokage and Jiraiya are any proof.

He actually did lose faith, somewhat, but Iruka changed him and brought him out of the darkness. Naruto himself admits this when he clashed with Sasuke few chapters ago. He also never gives up and keeps on going, and will do anything for the one he loves. Awesome 12-year old Naruto was awesome, and I really fanboyed and got chills down my spine when Naruto realized what made one powerful when he fought Gaara. Knew he was gonna start owning. How'd you feel?
    I guess I meant all the characters including the villains. One series I follow have very few character deaths so in that regard there are more in Naruto. Kishi when he give his all is a pretty good writer IMO; he does have the ability to make things work.

The recent chapters showed just how much of an influence Iruka had in Naruto's life. The great thing about 12YO Naruto is that he's like most seventh graders: hyperactive and passionate about his interests. I liked that moment too when he fought Gaara. That's the mantra he still carries with him now.

Quote Quote:
    Then you'll love me. <3 I'm pretty polite and courteous, despite what e-3J (me) says.

How do the authorities know if it's legally or illegally being used?
    Hee hee. XD I would actually be surprised if you acted the same way you do on the internet.

If you're using it for medicinal uses, you're required an ID, doctor's note and/or receipt.

Quote Quote:
    I agree... it's even worse when you know this sort of crap goes on in real life. :\ I found it worse how they were willing to sell mermaids and how that Tenryuubito bastard was willing to let the mermaid be chased by a shark or something just for sport... I can't blame Hodi and Arlong's Pirates for doing what they're doing. To me, Hachi became more tolerable, especially since he experienced crap like that.

... This was popular, why? <_<
    Slavery is plain wrong even in a fictional universe like ONE PIECE. :/ After being put through so much it's no wonder that the mermaids and fishmen are distrustful of people. Koala is an expression, and that's why she interests me a lot in this regard. How was she able to fit in with them? Does she feel antagonistic towards humans? I'm curious to know what she's like in the present.

Who wouldn't want to watch that show? It's awesome.

Quote Quote:
    Apart from the "Coke" fail, it's SFW. It's a family film.

Best buddies! \o/

Don't wanna marry at a young age? You should! Don't let your springtime of youth whither away! *Guy pose*
    I still haven't watched that clip. XD Maybe I should introduce you to Japanese films as well even though I don't know a lot.

*clinks beer mugs*

I'd like to marry before I'm 30, and I want to adopt sometime in the future. My springtime of youth won't wither away that quickly!

Quote Quote:
    I'm so glad they're all okay. Second thing I thought of was your family (I already said this in that other thread). First thing was "holy [expletive], what the heck just happened?! I hope everyone's okay!" Horrible news... I so wanna say blame Pain, but yeeeah.

Here's hoping for a quick recovery of Japan and that they're able to rebuild and get back to their lives.
    A belated thank you!!

Me too. It's been a month and half already so it's good that people's daily routine is getting back on track. Those in the North-East are still struggling so I hope they'll recover soon. A lot of the children in that area lost their school so they have to transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    Awww~ Never seen you two actually bicker, though? You seem to go along with most of what he says :3 Nevertheless, its cute.
    It's strange because I think almost all the mods have had disagreements with him at least once. XD I guess my tolerance level is higher than most. And thank you although don't let it get into Milly's head, ha ha.

Quote Quote:
    When're you supposed to take them down? How old do you want to be when you get married?
    Within the week should be fine. There's no specified date of when to take it down. Somewhere in my mid to late twenties sounds good. After my thirties I'll probably be used to living on my own so I wouldn't need to marry. XD

Quote Quote:
    Ah, that's very, very good to hear! I hope that any more stuff that happens in Japan now (more aftershocks, nuclear leaks etc) won't be too severe and that your family will be okay

I hope to donate too! Its the least we can do apart from prayer. I mean, we take a lot from that country... All the manga we read and anime we watch... And all for free! Yes, the very least we can do is donate
    A belated thank you! I'm worried about the nuclear leaks, but I have faith in the brave workers at Fukushima who are trying their best 24/7. Hopefully it won't get too out of hand because it's on the same level as Chernobyl.

Every bit counts! For example a comment I read on Niconico said 「ニートだから200円しか募金できなかった」and someone replied 「200円でもだれかのアンパンになるかもしれないよ」. That's so true.

Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    I had no idea you were a hockey fan!!! Although I should've known better - you're Canadian after all.

Are you planning to watch the WC? We're up against Norway tomorrow ^^,

Also, The Canucks got nothing on Coyotes. My defence colleague and former classmate is playing there now so they're automatically my nr1 team in the National hockey league!
    Thank you for reviving my thread, Blai. XD

My mom and brother are even more of a hockey fanatic than I am. I'm a Vancouver Canucks fan before a hockey fan so to be honest I don't know much about the game. Fail.

I haven't watched the game sadly, and I'm sorry to hear that Norway made an upset. Let them have their victory this year (apparently it's been 61 years since they won against this match-up), and Sweden will beat them again.

Congratulations on your colleague and classmates' win today! There are still three more chances for both of us.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: There's a 30% chance that it's already raining!

Sadly, I'll never let this loss go.

Hockey is one of the few games we beat Norway in utterly and completely... so I hoped.

I'll never be able to enjoy the game again. *devastated*

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Next year the Sweden team will have their revenge against them. Don't worry and don't give on hockey, Blai!

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

*blows dust off the thread*

I guess I meant all the characters including the villains. One series I follow have very few character deaths so in that regard there are more in Naruto. Kishi when he give his all is a pretty good writer IMO; he does have the ability to make things work.

The recent chapters showed just how much of an influence Iruka had in Naruto's life. The great thing about 12YO Naruto is that he's like most seventh graders: hyperactive and passionate about his interests. I liked that moment too when he fought Gaara. That's the mantra he still carries with him now.
    He does, but it's not as frequent nowadays. He used to be more consistently epic before the timeskip. :\ Though, if you have read the latest chapters, it looks like Kishi may be on a roll again.

Same here, it's one of my favorite fights because Naruto learned what was important and what made one a great fighter. HE refused to give up in order to protect his friends until the very end. With characters like Goku and Yusuke to most extent, it's all about the love for fighting and being a combat junkie. For Naruto, it's about protecting the ones he loves, like Ace and Luffy, and gaining recognition from others.

Iruka's one of the main reasons why Naruto hasn't turned like Gaara and I think the first person to ever accept him. It's pretty cool how their relationship is still solid like that.

Quote Quote:
    Hee hee. XD I would actually be surprised if you acted the same way you do on the internet.

If you're using it for medicinal uses, you're required an ID, doctor's note and/or receipt.
    Actually, I do. I can act mature, nice, and polite or immature, inappropriate, and naughty depending on the situation. It makes for fun life.

Oh. Can't be faked?

Quote Quote:
    Slavery is plain wrong even in a fictional universe like ONE PIECE. :/ After being put through so much it's no wonder that the mermaids and fishmen are distrustful of people. Koala is an expression, and that's why she interests me a lot in this regard. How was she able to fit in with them? Does she feel antagonistic towards humans? I'm curious to know what she's like in the present.

Who wouldn't want to watch that show? It's awesome.
    I think being with her family is what helped her slowly recover. She probably does feel antagonistic towards humans since not only did fishmen save her, but they treated her well whereas most likely other humans treated her horribly, with the possible exception of her mother and possibly the village. Same here, and I wanna see if she's hot.

It looks so weird. <_<

Quote Quote:
    I still haven't watched that clip. XD Maybe I should introduce you to Japanese films as well even though I don't know a lot.

*clinks beer mugs*

I'd like to marry before I'm 30, and I want to adopt sometime in the future. My springtime of youth won't wither away that quickly!
    Watch it! Dunno, only thing I associate yellow film with is martial arts. :x

*clinks shot glass*

Adopt? Why adopt?

It will! D: YOU NEED TO DRINK to slow time down. D:

Quote Quote:
    It's strange because I think almost all the mods have had disagreements with him at least once. XD I guess my tolerance level is higher than most. And thank you although don't let it get into Milly's head, ha ha.
    That and because most other mods are asses.

Also, <3.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

He does, but it's not as frequent nowadays. He used to be more consistently epic before the timeskip. :\ Though, if you have read the latest chapters, it looks like Kishi may be on a roll again.

Same here, it's one of my favorite fights because Naruto learned what was important and what made one a great fighter. HE refused to give up in order to protect his friends until the very end. With characters like Goku and Yusuke to most extent, it's all about the love for fighting and being a combat junkie. For Naruto, it's about protecting the ones he loves, like Ace and Luffy, and gaining recognition from others.

Iruka's one of the main reasons why Naruto hasn't turned like Gaara and I think the first person to ever accept him. It's pretty cool how their relationship is still solid like that.
    I'm really glad you're a fan of Naruto pre-timeskip because the fandom complains about his character in Part I. I never understood why that was. If anything I found Sakura more annoying back then.

A protagonist fight for protecting someone rather than for pleasure is more interesting. Not that I mind characters who do fight for fun, but characters like Naruto and Luffy have the motivation described in the manga.

The bond between Iruka and Naruto never wavered, and it's touching. Since Naruto doesn't have parents, I'm glad he had adult role models to guide him.

Quote Quote:
    Actually, I do. I can act mature, nice, and polite or immature, inappropriate, and naughty depending on the situation. It makes for fun life.

Oh. Can't be faked?
    Do you know your blood type? If I had to guess, I think you would be AB. People with AB blood types are known to have split-personalities.

You can fake it. If they find out, you'll be arrested of course. :3

Quote Quote:
    I think being with her family is what helped her slowly recover. She probably does feel antagonistic towards humans since not only did fishmen save her, but they treated her well whereas most likely other humans treated her horribly, with the possible exception of her mother and possibly the village. Same here, and I wanna see if she's hot.

It looks so weird. <_<
    She's very endearing because she's placed in a unique circumstances. It's not unheard of for fishmen to raise a human so that's why I really want her to show up in the present. She looks a bit dorky as a child, but maybe she grows up as a swan?

Don't call my childhood weird! (Just kidding.)

Quote Quote:
    Watch it! Dunno, only thing I associate yellow film with is martial arts. :x

*clinks shot glass*

Adopt? Why adopt?

It will! D: YOU NEED TO DRINK to slow time down. D:
    What genre of films do you like to watch?

I'm legal and you're not!!

Anyone can father/mother a child, but you have to earn the title of a parent. That's why I don't think there's any difference between having a biological and an adoptive child. I'm also concerned about overpopulation.

*clings on to the "-teen" in 19* Did it feel awkward when you were no longer a -teen?

Quote Quote:
    That and because most other mods are asses.

Also, <3.
    *gasp*

<3

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, I only sulked for about 12 hours, then I saw some of the best games this year

Also, Sweden 6 - 2 USA (lol)

It's honestly beyond me why Scott Gordon didn't take out Montoya after Sweden's third goal. I mean the guy's like a Swiss cheese. I know that nor Conklin nor Campbell is as good as Miller was last year in the Olympics, but seriously, neither is Montoya...

I won't put all the blame on him though, USA played like crap and Sweden's offensive play was superb. The Ice yanks played like a bunch of hussy and I didn't see one aggressive/unnecessary/provocative tackle during the whole game. In contrast, that's the only tackles Team Canada is dealing.

On a different note I'm going to love you crush them (again) in about three hours

Also, Russia 4 - 3 Denmark wtf? Denmark didn't even have Marten Green in their troop yesterday. >,>

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm really glad you're a fan of Naruto pre-timeskip because the fandom complains about his character in Part I. I never understood why that was. If anything I found Sakura more annoying back then.

A protagonist fight for protecting someone rather than for pleasure is more interesting. Not that I mind characters who do fight for fun, but characters like Naruto and Luffy have the motivation described in the manga.

The bond between Iruka and Naruto never wavered, and it's touching. Since Naruto doesn't have parents, I'm glad he had adult role models to guide him.
    Fandom likes to complain about anything. Naruto's character and his personality in hardship was what got me hooked to the manga... I enjoyed seeing him be a funny idiot but be serious when the time came, and I loved seeing him work hard to overcome his hardships. Same here, I think almost everyone did.

Yep, it's more exciting to see them fight because you just never know what they'll pull out. Not only will they be encouraged to train harder to protect their loved ones, but they'll fight better and not give up as easily.

He had like one or two living role models to guide him, and out of everyone, he considered Iruka the closest. I think this is why he goes to great lengths to save Sasuke... he wants to save the first person he's had a bond with, his "brother." I think Iruka and Team 7 saved Naruto a lot more than they realize, and Naruto for this reason holds them really dear because they were the first ones to accept him, especially Sasuke.

Quote Quote:
    Do you know your blood type? If I had to guess, I think you would be AB. People with AB blood types are known to have split-personalities.

You can fake it. If they find out, you'll be arrested of course. :3

She's very endearing because she's placed in a unique circumstances. It's not unheard of for fishmen to raise a human so that's why I really want her to show up in the present. She looks a bit dorky as a child, but maybe she grows up as a swan?
    I do not know, but probably so. How many studies were performed to come to this conclusion?

Hence why you avoid 'em finding out. :>

It's not? I don't recall any fishman ever raising a human apart from Tom, and he was already living with humans.

Swan... swan......

Bon Clay was a swan... he was okama... SO THAT GIRL WE'RE TALKING ABOUT COULD BE AN OKAMA!!!1 D: BON CLAY!! OHNOEZ

Quote Quote:
    Don't call my childhood weird! (Just kidding.)

What genre of films do you like to watch?

I'm legal and you're not!!

Anyone can father/mother a child, but you have to earn the title of a parent. That's why I don't think there's any difference between having a biological and an adoptive child. I'm also concerned about overpopulation.
    It does look weird!

Action, comedy, martial arts, some romance, thriller, suspense, and erotica. You?

Pfft, I'd be legal where you live. One year above legal limit

Overpopulation will occur either way. I think the earth knows of this, hence why it's being a douchebag right now. "Grr, I kill Japan and South United States! You guys are too heavy for me to support!11!!"[/lame] Biological though means your blood/traits will be passed on. With an adopted child, the only thing that's likely to get passed on is the name, but even that depends.

Quote Quote:
    *clings on to the "-teen" in 19* Did it feel awkward when you were no longer a -teen?

*gasp*

<3
    Kinda did, but it made me closer to 21. As long as I'm 21, I'll accept any awkwardness (except for random boners, those things are murder on the social life :\).

It's true though. <_<

<3

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

I was hoping for a Capitols v Canucks Stanley Cup but the choking dogs choked again

New Reply
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast