Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Asarii looks exactly like this: m(★⊙¬ ㅇ ●)ლ <3

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Live your life off the wall

It's not ninja'ing. It's typing fast and awesome!

Moderator message by: Asarii
    I preview my post at least five times before posting. I decided to type this sentence in the middle just because.

Last edited by Asarii; November 03, 2010 at 08:54 PM.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    What's so scary about that? O_o MONSTER COSTUMES DON'T MAKE PEOPLE MONSTERS! D: Just ask those rabbi and minister who wear holy clothes but still do odd things with boys. So you trick-or-treated too, amirite? What'd you dress up as? A witch?
    You're edgy!!!

Let's see, I dressed up as a cat, a gothic princess, Winnie-the-Pooh, a normal princess etc.

Quote Quote:
    Is what so?
    That you give yourself pleasure at night.

Quote Quote:
    Why Pain? You liked his emoness? D: HUH? YOU EMO! D:
    That's typical with Azns though.
    To be fair, I was fifteen. Even now I still like him and was pissed off at Madara for taking his eye.

Quote Quote:
    What happened to the Fascist mod?
    She was threatening to ban members because a few of them were posting on a thread that shouldn't have been posted. (There was no rule/post indicating this.) She could have locked the thread up and went on with her day.

Also, she bashes the members' opinions. They can't defend themselves because she'll use the "I will ban you because you're retaliating" threat on them.

Quote Quote:
    You should. Try my suggestions, or practice with me. I've churned out good trolls (notrly, as I don't share my secrets. I just wanna touch you.
    Of course, a magician never reveals his secrets. Should I reply to the invisible sentence?

Quote Quote:
    It is, but most trolls tend to be horrible. You can try to learn from different trolls and mix it in your style of trolling. Versatility is the key here. Once you learn how to troll, your enemies shalt be defeated.
    Some of them are terrible, I agree. Politicians can make good trolls IMO. I don't have any enemies.

Quote Quote:
    Just today?
    Yes, I'm having a slow day today.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asarii View Post
    You're edgy!!!

Let's see, I dressed up as a cat, a gothic princess, Winnie-the-Pooh, a normal princess etc.

That you give yourself pleasure at night.

To be fair, I was fifteen. Even now I still like him and was pissed off at Madara for taking his eye.
    Very edgy, RIGHT?! RIGHT?! RIGHT! harharharhar

Share pics of you as gothic princess and as princess! \o/

Some nights. Most nights my hand usually has a headache. Or is it handache? HARHARHAHRAHRAHAR!

But why Pain? He's stupid. Why not someone like Itachi, Kakashi, or Kurenai? D: Or first arc Part II Sakura or Tsunade?

Quote Quote:
    She was threatening to ban members because a few of them were posting on a thread that shouldn't have been posted. (There was no rule/post indicating this.) She could have locked the thread up and went on with her day.

Also, she bashes the members' opinions. They can't defend themselves because she'll use the "I will ban you because you're retaliating" threat on them.
    You could have trolled back or something. was it important for you to not get banned? I don't think she could have banned anyway as she was a mod. She still there? I feel like annoying someone greatly right now. :> Maybe I can teach you trollz. Troll troll troll troll trolly troll ur face looks like a troll troll trolly troll!

Quote Quote:
    Of course, a magician never reveals his secrets. Should I reply to the invisible sentence?

Some of them are terrible, I agree. Politicians can make good trolls IMO. I don't have any enemies.

Yes, I'm having a slow day today.
    I'm god, not just a magician. :>
    Invisible sentence? I see no such sentence anywhere.

Politicians are good at lying. v.v Have to be to win.
    You might. If you troll expertly, you'll get enemies. :> If you want enemies, just go to Naruto section and fanboy on Sasuke and say Part I Sasuke could beat Part II Itachi. I'm sure jdw will happily hate on you.

Why so? Not enough sleep? Didn't eat enough noodles? You ditched school and lost some of that intelligence? This question is rhetorical, I just wanted to say the second part. Answer if you want though.

So how are you? How's life?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Drmke's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

What's up?

OCCUPY THE WORLD

I got by Kaiten.
    <%M3J> Though I wouldn't mind Sari dominating me.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

@Xadyu: I'm doing all right. I see you're a Twilight fanboy so I'll be judging you.
    I can say with all the impurity in my heart, that I am not a Twilight Fanboy.

It sickens me that you can't grasp the truth from my current horrible situation as an moderator on this forum, don't you care for the members here at all?

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Politicians are good at lying. v.v Have to be to win.
    Short term; yes
    Long term; no

Politicians can't make short term "careers" if they want to live a decent life after. So yes, good at lying but no, they don't lie.

There's a lot of social psychology involved in politics, they tell you want you want to hear, and they skip what you don't want to hear. It's not lying.

Unless it's America and you vote for the republicans but that's unreasonable, no one with a sane mind would vote for a republican in for example the congressOHWAITAMINUTE!?
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Arrogance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    Short term; yes
    Long term; no

Politicians can't make short term "careers" if they want to live a decent life after. So yes, good at lying but no, they don't lie.

There's a lot of social psychology involved in politics, they tell you want you want to hear, and they skip what you don't want to hear. It's not lying.

Unless it's America and you vote for the republicans but that's unreasonable, no one with a sane mind would vote for a republican in for example the congressOHWAITAMINUTE!?
    Just to explain the voting for Republicans. I and many others are in a place where the Democrats nor the Republicans can properly represent me or do anything for me. Neither of them represent Moderate, Catholic, Middle Class Americans. I have no real place in the political system, lol. So in voting Republican (in some cases) this time around, it was because at the moment I see them as the lesser of two evils. Its sad because we are in a stage where we can't vote a person in just because you like that person or not, because for one most of them aren't likeable and two its not about the person anymore but the parties. Anyway, right now a balance of power was a good thing so voting partially Republican to give them some power, takes away from Obama having too much power IMHO.

Anywho politics aside, hows your week going Asarii????

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Next time spam with Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Asarii; November 10, 2010 at 01:07 AM.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Arrogance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

.....I dunno whats cuter, her or the sign .

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Short term; yes
    Long term; no

They also make false promises and rarely deliver. Politicians here apparently focused more on giving opponents bad name rather than say why they should be elected.

Yeeeah, politicians are awesome!

I do know social psychology is involved though. You have to know what to say to whom and how to appeal to what they want. Demographics, location, and knowledge.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, politicians are awesome.

The thing with politicians isn't that they "lie", it is that they promise too much.

For example, someone promise to lower taxes and it's all good that he/she wants to do that but how is that person going to execute it in the parliament?
    A party wants to increase funding for public sector and promise an improvement in gov. owned schools but how should that party make the parliament vote it through?

Thing isn't that they lie, they give false hope by, even though the promise is realistic, maybe the way to executing it isn't.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I basically agree with what you said. I know while it's easy to promise, it's harder to carry it out when there are others who partake in decision making. The problem is, power corrupts and people tend to do whatever they can to keep it, including lying and such. Politicians are just too focused on getting power and not as focused on the people that elected them.

Your best Friend 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Mods know other mods the best so that's why they come here. I'm so glad you're stopping by to chat so thank you! It's always nice to interact with members I would otherwise not have a casual chit-chat with elsewhere.
    Sure but sometimes I think "normal" members are kind of afraid to post here because of all the Mods. Or maybe they didn't even know about this thread (At least that counts for me ) Anyway, you do not have to thank me. I wanted to chit-chat with you because I think you're a nice person Nevertheless thanks for your kind words!

I love "Wish I Had an Angel" too! Despite the problems the band members said they had while working on the album, I love all the songs from Once.
    Hopefully Anette's voice will grow on you. She sings the best in softer, gentler songs like The Islander and Meadows of Heaven.
    Yeah me too. Maybe I should give her a cance and take a look at these songs. Thanks for the suggestion.

There's an evolution from the earlier songs to the later ones. My favourite "sound" from Within Temptation is from The Silent Force. I have the album for The Heart of Everything if you want to listen to it.
    Sure I would want to listen!

I'm taking two this semester and one more in January.
    My exam went all right. I managed to do better than I felt during the exam. I was so worried from my ANTH 103 one because some questions had ambiguous answers.
    Okay studying may be different, I'm in a normal school for Education. Congrats for doing good!

I should be fangirling all over the place with the return of a certain character in the recent chapter, but I will remain calm.
    Spoiler: KHR 313 show

I put a spoiler tag because I want everyone to read KHR it's a recent development.
    Last edited by Asarii; November 10, 2010 at 01:36 AM.

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So enlighten me... which are your favorite ships in Reborn.

I can handle it...

I can guess that Byakuran makes that list... I am sure.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Share pics of you as gothic princess and as princess! \o/
    I have a photo of my younger self as a normal princess, but I don't have one for the gothic princess. I could take a photo of the costume though. (I won't wear it.)

Quote Quote:
    But why Pain? He's stupid. Why not someone like Itachi, Kakashi, or Kurenai? D: Or first arc Part II Sakura or Tsunade?
    I COULD WRITE AN ESSAY ABOUT HIM. With my memory of past events being quite fuzzy, it will only be about a page long.

Quote Quote:
    You could have trolled back or something. was it important for you to not get banned? I don't think she could have banned anyway as she was a mod. She still there? I feel like annoying someone greatly right now. :> Maybe I can teach you trollz. Troll troll troll troll trolly troll ur face looks like a troll troll trolly troll!
    I was just a lurker. Lurking away so I wouldn't be banned if I ranted about her in a different place. I think she's still there. I would have to check back on the forum.

Although Teen Titans ended a while ago now so I'm not exactly sure how active it is.

Quote Quote:
    So how are you? How's life?
    I redid the assignment I thought I was finished with two weeks ago. My teacher assistant told me that I was being off-topic with the previous one.

Quote Originally Posted by Drmke View Post
    What's up?
    I'm tired. *yawns* The end of Day Light Savings is now starting to screw with me. I've caught up with school so I'm feeling good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    I can say with all the impurity in my heart, that I am not a Twilight Fanboy.

It sickens me that you can't grasp the truth from my current horrible situation as an moderator on this forum, don't you care for the members here at all?
    I knew your sig was irony, and now I'm sad that you didn't sense MY irony as well.

There's no series I dislike as much as Twilight. For many reasons.

I care about the members. <3

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Sure but sometimes I think "normal" members are kind of afraid to post here because of all the Mods. Or maybe they didn't even know about this thread (At least that counts for me ) Anyway, you do not have to thank me. I wanted to chit-chat with you because I think you're a nice person Nevertheless thanks for your kind words!
    You're welcome, and thank you for the compliment! It's my way of getting to know you better as well because you don't have your own thread.

Quote Quote:
    Sure I would want to listen!
    Great to hear! I'll definitely send it over to you (probably by Mediafire) sometime this week. I've been really busy so I apologize for not being quick.

Quote Quote:
    Okay studying may be different, I'm in a normal school for Education. Congrats for doing good!
    Do you like being in Education? What type of teacher do you want to be?

Quote Quote:
    Spoiler show
    Spoiler: KHR 313 show

You should hang out at the Reborn section more! Apart from Otaku Cafe, that's my second home.

OT: Which part of Germany do you live in? I've always wanted to learn the language and go there someday.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post
    So enlighten me... which are your favorite ships in Reborn.

I can handle it...

I can guess that Byakuran makes that list... I am sure.
    Don't worry! I'm not into yaoi.

I ship: Gokudera/Haru, Mukuro/Chrome (6996), Tsuna/Kyoko (27K), Colonello/Lal Mirch, Ryohei/Hana and Lambo/I-Pin. I'm also loving the idea of Giotto/Tsuna's great-great-great grandmother.

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast