Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Asarii looks exactly like this: m(★⊙¬ ㅇ ●)ლ <3

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" is pretty epic. <3 Yes, I'm surprised myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Asarii View Post
    Exactly. Sasuke's mom didn't do it out of evilness or anything like that. I don't think she knew the full extent of what was going on.

HERE BE COPIC MARKERS.

You know what's funny? I don't draw, take an art class and have no interest in fanarts. BUT somehow I pretend to be knowledgeable in manga art. In other words I'm a wannabe.
    Did she even tell them though? No confirmation.

NOT A GOOD VIEW OF DEM MARKERS.

Aww, how cute. That makes you look so cute. CUTEY CUTEY CUT- *me pukes at using cute so much*

Quote Quote:
    Ah, you have a point. Shanks is sort of like an idol-figure for Luffy. Ace wasn't trying to be the best pirate; Shanks is one of the strongest. So in terms of pirate-ness, I think Shanks is who Luffy would look up to. As an individual, Luffy would look up to Ace. And hey! Sometimes people misinterpret.

If Oda says she's Russian, then Russian it is. She does look eastern European in my eyes. Nami seems Irish.

Never mind. d:
    Ace wanted to boost Whitebeard to the top. Too bad it never happened for the both of them,but Luffy will definitely succeed. Shounen rules, yo, like how it was a rule Luffy's hat from Shanks was Gol D. Rogers'. I think Luffy looked up to both people, Shanks and Ace, but he really felt like he had a friend with Ace. Flashback proves it.

She does look Russian, but I don't want my Robin to be a commie. T_T Nami's orange hair does give her that Irish look. Irish = ginger.

Tell me! TELL ME!

Quote Quote:
    It's hard. I would like to master an Australian one though. My favourite accent is the one my European studies professor speaks in. It's an English accent, but it's not Harry Potter-esque.

Now it's a proposal?

I'll find out for you since I've been getting the volumes with the main plot.

We had a smoking emoticon? MH is promoting unhealthy habits, ha ha.
    Learn it! Study it! I wanna master Australian accent as well.

What proposal? I see none.

Thank you. <3 You read all DC?

We do. MH is. c_k is the only opponent against unhealthy habits. D:
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "He shattered an intricate pocket dimension by hitting it. Nothing complicated; he hits it until it stops."

All right, I’ll try my best! Just remember that it takes me a long time to write these posts because of how long they usually are. XD
    I won't forget it, because I know what you're talking about Thanks for the anwswer and the nice PM!

Good thing you went from a harder school to an easier one. Although I don’t want you to relax your way through, at least it won’t be such a hassle. XD (Regardless of your teacher.)
    well my parents weren't really amused because they wanted me to finish my "Abitur" in one swoop >D they were really bugging me but after a year they finally accepted my decision. You know, I was playing truant a lot back in class 10 (the school has 13 classes), that's why they were sceptical about my decision but I proved to them that it was just a matter of interest

Thank you! I do try a lot but sometimes laziness can get the best of me, ha ha. My professor for European studies is actually a professor for German studies. He’s a good teacher so I’m planning on taking more classes from him, which means I’ll learn more about your country!
    Yeah I know what you're talking about still I think I'm more lazy than you are, I only start learning for class exercise one or two days before it starts XD
    that's great to hear, is your teacher from Germany or did he live there for awhile?

I certainly will! What time of the year is best for visiting Frankfurt? I would love to go during Oktoberfest. It looks fun and merry from photos I’ve seen.
    If you want to see the "Oktoberfest", you have to visit München (Munich), sadly it's not here in Frankfurt I've never been there but I plan to do it in the future. Maybe we could see each other there XD
    Aside from that you should visit Frankfurt in summer, especially on a nice, sunny day summer's making everything more vivid here and there's a lot going on around that time!

Those are cute nicknames! I assume you’ve watched the film, but did you enjoy it?
    I’m glad you like your name. Especially when it’s a gift from your parents. (Am I being too sappy? XD) Choosing a really good name that lasts is important. Some parents give their kids “cute” names, but they have to remember that their baby will grow up to be an old man or woman someday. And, thank you!
    thanks! do you have some nicknames too?
    well that was a long time ago, I think I liked the film but I'm not sure. Looks like I should watch it again, I'm curious now XD
    no, you're not sappy it's good if you see it that way, the name sure is something special! My parents made a good choice so I'm happy and grateful for that. What's with your name, do you like it?

Your uncle seems like a good father, and your cousin is no doubt really happy to have him as a dad. I’m sorry to hear about the band mate though: both the fact that he hasn’t changed and also the fact that you share the same name as him. (At least there are a lot of other people named Kevin.)
    yes, I'm sure he is or at least he is now. Thanks to his career , he wasn't able to see him that much but he's giving his best to compensate for that. There are a lot of people called Kevin so it's not really that bugging but it can be odd if you're family is talking about him and you hear your own name the whole time (he's a big matter over here because he has done a hit-and-run driving).

I searched the photos and everything you mentioned looks really good! *hungry* I never had goose before. I wonder what it tastes like. As well as being a good musician, your uncle is also a good cook! Your aunt can always learn from the mistakes. XD That’s the joy of cooking. Do you cook as well?
    Actually when I was writing that, I got really hungry and I'm getting hungry right now XD you never ate goose? that's a shame, I will treat you to some goose if you visit Frankfurt the taste is hard to describe, you have to taste it for yourself!
    yeah he's good at cooking because he has high demands, he's like a little gourmet (in a positive and negative way) I'm not cooking because it's kind of boring and too time-consuming for me. I admire people who are able to cook well but it's not my thing. What about you?

Sadly no. I’m sure there are already a lot of courses on those nations already so that’s probably why there’s a separate field for the other parts of Europe. For example, there are TONS of courses on (Ancient) Greece.
    so there are courses but you don't participate? I wonder, are you choosing your courses or is there a precise presetting?

I did enjoy reading the two sagas. The Nibelunenlied was tragic because everyone died so I prefer the Gudrun saga because it’s happier. XD
    I feel the same XD It's not like I prefer happy endings but they leave me with a more positive feeling and... yeah, maybe I prefer happy endings
    Is there another story you liked? It hasn't to be a german lecture, I'm just curious if there are any interesting books you would recommend

That’s good! I’m glad he’s settled down now because it’ll be easier for your cousin to adjust. I think it would be tough for a young child to move from place to place. I also hope your uncle and his ex will solve their issues for their son.
    it was tough for him in the past, my uncle was traveling a lot and it was a hard time for my cousin, but as I said, he's trying his best to compensate for mistakes in the past. I don't have much hope regarding his wife (she will try to milk him like a cow >D) but let's hope the best!

I wish every child would be like Joey. XD They’re actually my second cousins, and yes you’re right, I don’t see them that often. They live in Japan so the only time I can see them is when I go. When I was 12 only the eldest one was born so I met the other two for the first time when I went again in 2008.
    XD oh I don't think so, he has his shortcomings as well but I'm glad he isn't cheeky, one cheeky cousin is more than enough.
    I see, what impression did they leave on you? Do you like them?
    Is there a reason why you're visiting your home country just all few years? Don't misunderstand me, it's just that all the people I know are visiting their home country at least one time a year. Sorry for all the questions, just say something if I'm too inquiring

Perhaps I can adjust. XD To be safe though, I’d prefer to speak politely so I won’t say anything weird. The difference between Western and Japanese people are their mannerism. I have a habit of using hand gestures while I talk (it happens often when I’m explaining something), but hand gestures aren’t used at all in Japan. Also, the senpai-kouhai relationship is a huge deal in Japan, but it’s not so important here.
    Always taking the safe route, don't you? I would do it the same way, my english isn't really fluent so I stick to the formal speech when talking to anglophone people (like you XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Asarii;2292118[b
    Bokuno[/b] (My) namaewa (name) Kevin desu (is).
    Bokuwa (I am) hatachi (twenty years old) desu (am).
    You can simply leave out the “bokuno/wa” if you want. Pronouns aren’t that important in Japanese.
    Genki desuka? (How are you?)
    Onakaga (stomach) sukimashita (is empty) (I’m hungry.)
    japanese speech looks so complicated sometimes, what would you say? Is it easier or more difficult than english?

Wie geht's? (How are you?)

Mir geht es gut (I'm feeling good/well)

Ich (I) bin (am) hungrig (hungry) or
    Ich (I) habe (have) Hunger (hunger/appetite) [that would be the precise translation but the meaning is the same like above]

Was (what) möchtest (want) du (you) essen? (eat) [What do you want to eat?]

If you’re interested in economy it’s called the Harmonized Sales Tax. One of my friends loves to eat at restaurants so she was upset because she would have to pay the tax and pay for the tips.
    @@ that's way too complicated, I stopped reading after the first part XD still it's interesting, maybe it could be compared to the "Mehrwertsteuer" over here. That's a tax on nearly everything over here, but varies from 7% (f.ex. food) to 19% (most of the stuff ). There was a big outcry when the upper limit was moved from 16% to 19% a few years ago but everything went back to normal real soon.

I love all the sushi you listed. I’m not sure if sushi restaurants in Germany have them, but California rolls are really popular here. I’ll have to think of what other sushi you might like. Is there anything you tried but didn’t like?
    that's great to hear California rolls are really popular over here too but I don't like them. there was sushi with white tuna that I didn't like and sushi with caviar (don't remember the name), everything else was good. Is there any sushi you dislike?

I enjoyed the recent chapter too! It was sweet of Yamamoto to save and forgive Kaoru, but I’m worried that he can be too sweet at times. I’m glad that Kaoru genuinely regretted what he’d done. I never thought he meant to hurt Yamamoto, but I’m still glad. (You’re right! Yamamoto IS the one who knows everything first. ) I read the RAW and the way Daemon spoke to the guardians (Hibari and Yamamoto) was polite; however it’s different when he talks to Simon and Tsuna. I don't think he respects Tsuna because he’s the descendent of the “weak” Primo. I think we’ll see the other spirits soon. I like to think that Daemon is still on earth because he’s just that desperate to achieve his goals. He can’t go to the afterlife yet!
    yeah, Yamamoto can be too kind sometimes but that's what makes him special. I really like the new colour spread with him and Deamon! Looks like Deamon has a great grudge for the first Shimon and Vongola but I don't think it's justified. He wants the best for his Vongola but I doubt it's a good way how he's doing things. I hope we will see Primo and the others too, it would be great if they support the tenth generation.
    edit: just saw some spoiler pics, looks like they are really coming to support the Shimon Family, Deamon's plan failed d

What’s great about fandom is that you can meet great people in it (such as your friend)! I find it touching that you adore Naruto, and I also like that you can separate objectivity from subjectivity. Lots of fanwars happen because fans think their favourite series is #1. (>_<) I read FMA, but should I read Berserk or Vinyard Saga as well? Oh and I’ll add you on MAL if you don’t mind. That’s a cute reason for your username. XD Your name was easy to remember even before we got to know each other well.
    yeah it's one of the best things in the world of manga, it's always fun to talk with people who share the same interest thanks for your kind words, I highly appreciate that!
    well I'm not sure about Berserk, it's one of the best mangas out there but it's full of violence and nudity. Vinland Saga is absolutely great, I'm sure you will like it! Still you should read "Kimi ni Todoke" first, because I'm fangasming right now XD it's one of the best shojo's out there, you should definitely give it a try after you have finished with the other series you are planning to read (was it Toriko?)
    Sure, I've already added you as my friend on MAL! I'm thinking about changing my name (it's a bit long xD), what do you think?

It is in fact my favourite manga. XD I read it in 2008 but took a break for about a year. I got back into the series during the fall of 2009, and here I am now! I enjoy writing theories and analysis about the characters and story.
    My name is actually related to KHR, ha ha. Asari is the Japanese word for vongola, and I added an extra “i” to make it more unique. Sometimes I go with “Riiasa” if Asarii is already taken.
    yeah I can see that you're really enjoying the series a lot, good thing that you came over here why did you take a break?
    ah I see, that's quite interesting. Looks like you have thought a lot about your username or was it an spontaneous idea?

I’m typing this reply in word and including the replies to M3J and Kaiten, I have seven pages. XD We sure do talk a lot, but I like our conversation so I don’t mind at all.
    wow, that's a lot XD thank you for taking all this time writing an answer, I'm really enjoying our conversations so I don't mind too! Still I'm happy to hear that you feel the same way
    Last edited by naruto-niichan; February 19, 2011 at 03:53 AM.

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" is pretty epic. <3 Yes, I'm surprised myself.

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post

Yet she IS an unhealthy habit
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Did she even tell them though? No confirmation.

NOT A GOOD VIEW OF DEM MARKERS.

Aww, how cute. That makes you look so cute. CUTEY CUTEY CUT- *me pukes at using cute so much*
    I read Naruto as a casual thing (yes, there are some series I take too seriously) so I don’t remember the exact details of what Sasuke’s mother did. I want a confirmation though.

Is this better? It comes in a multitude of colours.

Speaking of cute, you should watch the series I’m currently featuring as the title of this thread. MLP is an awesome show that’s like Lisa Frank’s vomit… in a good way of course.

Quote Quote:
    Ace wanted to boost Whitebeard to the top. Too bad it never happened for the both of them,but Luffy will definitely succeed. Shounen rules, yo, like how it was a rule Luffy's hat from Shanks was Gol D. Rogers'. I think Luffy looked up to both people, Shanks and Ace, but he really felt like he had a friend with Ace. Flashback proves it.

She does look Russian, but I don't want my Robin to be a commie. T_T Nami's orange hair does give her that Irish look. Irish = ginger.
    It’s a bit eerie considering how Ace and Whitebeard’s fall have led to a chaotic world order concerning pirates and the World Government. What I perhaps love the most about ONE PIECE is the political elements. Do you like the politics in the series as well?

Yes, I was basing it off of stereotypes. XD I like the combination of dark hair and light eyes in general so Robin’s character design is interesting for me.

Quote Quote:
    Tell me! TELL ME!
    You had three typos that I counted, but when I checked your post again it ~*mysteriously*~ got fixed.

Quote Quote:
    Learn it! Study it! I wanna master Australian accent as well.
    You know how there are several sub-accents within an accent? In the US two examples are the Californian and the Southern accent… it would be really confusing if there were several subsets of Australian accents too! The Australian English spoken in Sydney is probably what we think of.

Quote Quote:
    What proposal? I see none.
    Quote Originally Posted by You
    Yay! <3 We should so totally date and get married and stuff! \o/

Quote Quote:
    Thank you. <3 You read all DC?
    Nope! That would require serious dedication. I usually follow the anime anyway.

If you plan on purchasing DC, buy #24, 37, 38, 42, 46, 48 and 49. Those are the volumes I have that tie into the main storyline. The other volumes that deal with the Black Organization are 12, 18 and 35.

Quote Quote:
    That’s actually kind of funny considering how the smoking emoticon was from that set.

You know what would be fun? Categorizing each mod according to tropes from TVTropes. I wonder if we have a yandere mod…

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I won't forget it, because I know what you're talking about Thanks for the anwswer and the nice PM!
    Glad to hear since it takes a while to process my thoughts. About the PM: you’re welcome. (:

Quote Quote:
    well my parents weren't really amused because they wanted me to finish my "Abitur" in one swoop >D they were really bugging me but after a year they finally accepted my decision. You know, I was playing truant a lot back in class 10 (the school has 13 classes), that's why they were sceptical about my decision but I proved to them that it was just a matter of interest
    I’m happy that your parents let you make your own decision in the end! Parents can’t fathom the fact that their son or daughter has become an independent adult. It’s also a good thing you got rid of the habit you had class 10!

Quote Quote:
    Yeah I know what you're talking about still I think I'm more lazy than you are, I only start learning for class exercise one or two days before it starts XD
    that's great to hear, is your teacher from Germany or did he live there for awhile?
    Sometimes it takes awhile to get used to the exercises. Hopefully we can both stop our procrastination eventually!

My teacher went to University of Freiburg according to my school’s website. While I searched for his name I came across this article about him. I wonder if you can read it! XD

Quote Quote:
    If you want to see the "Oktoberfest", you have to visit München (Munich), sadly it's not here in Frankfurt I've never been there but I plan to do it in the future. Maybe we could see each other there XD
    Aside from that you should visit Frankfurt in summer, especially on a nice, sunny day summer's making everything more vivid here and there's a lot going on around that time!
    Oh, I mistakenly thought that every place had Oktoberfest. It must be a huge celebration since it’s well known over here as well. I wish we could meet each other if we both decide to go!

The summer breaks are long so I would love to go to Frankfurt during that time! It sounds like fun, and of course, I can rely on you as a translator. Although I’ll try my best to learn German before I go.

Quote Quote:
    thanks! do you have some nicknames too?
    well that was a long time ago, I think I liked the film but I'm not sure. Looks like I should watch it again, I'm curious now XD
    no, you're not sappy it's good if you see it that way, the name sure is something special! My parents made a good choice so I'm happy and grateful for that. What's with your name, do you like it?
    You’re welcome! When I was younger a classmate called me the “bookworm” because I read a lot of books. XD

I’m glad you like your name, and I like mine too! Claire is gaining popularity with new parents recently, but among my age group I’m usually the only one in the class with that name.

Quote Quote:
    yes, I'm sure he is or at least he is now. Thanks to his career , he wasn't able to see him that much but he's giving his best to compensate for that. There are a lot of people called Kevin so it's not really that bugging but it can be odd if you're family is talking about him and you hear your own name the whole time (he's a big matter over here because he has done a hit-and-run driving).
    It must have been tough for your cousin not to see his dad a lot at first so I’m glad your cousin and uncle are spending a lot of time together now.

I understand about if feeling odd. They’re not talking about you, but it still feels as if they’re talking about you because of the same name. Hopefully your uncle’s band mate will get the help and support that he needs.

Quote Quote:
    Actually when I was writing that, I got really hungry and I'm getting hungry right now XD you never ate goose? that's a shame, I will treat you to some goose if you visit Frankfurt the taste is hard to describe, you have to taste it for yourself!
    yeah he's good at cooking because he has high demands, he's like a little gourmet (in a positive and negative way) I'm not cooking because it's kind of boring and too time-consuming for me. I admire people who are able to cook well but it's not my thing. What about you?
    Ooh, now I have more reasons to visit Frankfurt! I’m not a picky eater so I can try many new things such as the goose. What are your favourite and least favourite foods?

Sometimes I help out my mom when she cooks dinner. I agree with you about cooking can be time-consuming. When I’m hungry, I want to eat as soon as possible! XD

Next month my mom and brother are going to Japan for two and a half weeks so I’ll be alone in the house. During that time I’ll have to cook for myself. (My dad doesn’t live with us, but it’s okay since it only takes a couple of minutes to go to his house.)

Quote Quote:
    so there are courses but you don't participate? I wonder, are you choosing your courses or is there a precise presetting?
    There are a lot of courses I’m not taking. I make my own schedule and participate in the courses I want to take. Of course there are certain requirements that need to be set. Everyone needs a 100-level English course, but it doesn’t matter if you take English 124 or 110.

Quote Quote:
    I feel the same XD It's not like I prefer happy endings but they leave me with a more positive feeling and... yeah, maybe I prefer happy endings
    Is there another story you liked? It hasn't to be a german lecture, I'm just curious if there are any interesting books you would recommend
    Ha ha. XD I read the Gudrun saga after the Nibelungenlied so that’s why it felt much better. After a violent story, it’s nice to have a light-hearted one.

A novel I really like is a book I read a while ago called, “The House of the Scorpion” by Nancy Farmer. I’m not sure if the book is available worldwide, but I highly recommend it if you do come across it. It’s a science-fiction story set in the future where the protagonist is a clone of a powerful drug lord.

Quote Quote:
    it was tough for him in the past, my uncle was traveling a lot and it was a hard time for my cousin, but as I said, he's trying his best to compensate for mistakes in the past. I don't have much hope regarding his wife (she will try to milk him like a cow >D) but let's hope the best!
    I feel sorry for your uncle having to deal with the wife. Divorce is tricky, and I bet it’s even more tricky for him. I’m sure he can manage!

Quote Quote:
    XD oh I don't think so, he has his shortcomings as well but I'm glad he isn't cheeky, one cheeky cousin is more than enough.
    I see, what impression did they leave on you? Do you like them?
    Is there a reason why you're visiting your home country just all few years? Don't misunderstand me, it's just that all the people I know are visiting their home country at least one time a year. Sorry for all the questions, just say something if I'm too inquiring
    I imagined your cousin to be like Aki from flat. (← Shameless promotion if you haven’t read it!)

No worries about the questions! :3 I had fun playing with my cousins, and I liked them a lot. The oldest one (Yuna) acted really mature for her age and she would always scold her younger brother (Takeshi) who was full of energy. The youngest one who is Yuna and Takeshi’s cousin is named Lisa; she would always cry whenever her mother wasn’t around.

At the time I don’t think they knew I was related to them. Yuna was four years old in 2008 so it would have been hard for them to understand that I was “their mothers’ cousins’ daughter”. Now that they’re older (Yuna = 7, Takeshi = 5 and Lisa = 3) it would be easier.

The reason why I don’t go to Japan that often is money. It’s expensive to buy tickets every year during the winter and summer holidays when a lot of people will go abroad too. Now that I have school I also can’t afford to miss even a day of classes. If money wasn’t a problem, I would be going to Japan every year!

Quote Quote:
    Always taking the safe route, don't you? I would do it the same way, my english isn't really fluent so I stick to the formal speech when talking to anglophone people (like you XD)

japanese speech looks so complicated sometimes, what would you say? Is it easier or more difficult than english?
    Yup! I don’t want to say something bad or embarrassing. XD Your English is fine to me though. How long have you been learning it?

Korean and Japanese are pretty close, but Japanese is still different. I think it’s because the country is an island so it’s pretty isolated. English is much easier! I consider English to be the easiest language of all the languages. 8D

Good morning - ohayou
    Good afternoon (hello) - konnichiwa
    Good evening - konbanwa
    Good night - oyasumi

Good bye - sayounara

Quote Quote:
    @@ that's way too complicated, I stopped reading after the first part XD still it's interesting, maybe it could be compared to the "Mehrwertsteuer" over here. That's a tax on nearly everything over here, but varies from 7% (f.ex. food) to 19% (most of the stuff ). There was a big outcry when the upper limit was moved from 16% to 19% a few years ago but everything went back to normal real soon.
    Even I don’t understand the tax myself, and I live here! (Bad British Columbian.) In the long term new roads and schools could be built with taxes, but of course the price turns out more expensive than what we wished for! A 16% tax seems like a lot already so it’s good that it’s back to normal after being raised.

Quote Quote:
    that's great to hear California rolls are really popular over here too but I don't like them. there was sushi with white tuna that I didn't like and sushi with caviar (don't remember the name), everything else was good. Is there any sushi you dislike?
    I’m surprised you don’t like California rolls! I’ll have to ask my mom for the names of the other sushi you didn’t like since I don’t know what they’re called myself. I only like octopus when it’s fried so I don’t like it when it’s in sushi form. I also don’t like sea urchin as well.

Quote Quote:
    yeah, Yamamoto can be too kind sometimes but that's what makes him special. I really like the new colour spread with him and Deamon! Looks like Deamon has a great grudge for the first Shimon and Vongola but I don't think it's justified. He wants the best for his Vongola but I doubt it's a good way how he's doing things. I hope we will see Primo and the others too, it would be great if they support the tenth generation.
    edit: just saw some spoiler pics, looks like they are really coming to support them *~*
    I consider Yamamoto to be the perfect son so Tsuyoshi is really lucky. I wonder what happened to his mother.

It’s a good thing I decided to check the spoilers myself before reading your post! Usually I avoid them so I wasn’t spoiled. :3

Daemon is one of the most interesting villain I’ve seen in a while. He fits the typical bad guy role, but what’s different about him is the fact that he wants to make the protagonist’s organization stronger instead of destroying it. (Byakuran wanted to destroy Vongola.) I love the Primo family in general so I’m pretty excited about the turn of events.

Quote Quote:
    yeah it's one of the best things in the world of manga, it's always fun to talk with people who share the same interest thanks for your kind words, I highly appreciate that!
    well I'm not sure about Berserk, it's one of the best mangas out there but it's full of violence and nudity. Vinland Saga is absolutely great, I'm sure you will like it! Still you should read "Kimi ni Todoke" first, because I'm fangasming right now XD it's one of the best shojo's out there, you should definitely give it a try after you have finished with the other series you are planning to read (was it Toriko?)
    Sure, I've already added you as my friend on MAL! I'm thinking about changing my name (it's a bit long xD), what do you think?
    Me too! It’s great how a community and friendship can be formed because of it.

I’m scared of anything graphic (like blood and nudity) so I’ll lay off Berserk for now. However, I’ll add Vinland Saga to the reading list. (: I don’t know if it was because of Valentine’s Day or not, but Kimi ni Todoke is definitely gaining popularity recently! I was already planning to read it so it’s great you’re enjoying it. I can’t wait to discuss KnT with you after I’m caught up with Toriko (you were right!) and Beelzebub.

You also added Sal! I’m not sure what kind of names you prefer but if you want a shorter name, perhaps something with a single word. You can also choose it like me: a name that relates to your favourite series (whether it’s Naruto or Vinyard Saga) but making the connection subtle. (That is, it’ll require a bit of thinking to get it.)

Quote Quote:
    yeah I can see that you're really enjoying the series a lot, good thing that you came over here why did you take a break?
    ah I see, that's quite interesting. Looks like you have thought a lot about your username or was it an spontaneous idea?
    I decided to take a break because back then I thought it was better to read many chapters at once rather than reading it weekly. However the weeks turned to months, which turned to a year! I’m glad I’m back.

My username was chosen after thinking about it for quite some time. I wanted a name I can use on any site I go to. It’s a hassle to have one name for one place and then another for a different site.

Quote Quote:
    wow, that's a lot XD thank you for taking all this time writing an answer, I'm really enjoying our conversations so I don't mind too! Still I'm happy to hear that you feel the same way
    Thank you for taking time to reply as well! It’s amazing how we’re learning a lot about each other, and this all started with a hello from you!

I thought we didn’t have a Q&A section for members, but it turns out we do. It’s up to you if you want to make a thread of your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    Yet she IS an unhealthy habit
    Aww, that's not very nice. :/

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I read Naruto as a casual thing (yes, there are some series I take too seriously) so I don’t remember the exact details of what Sasuke’s mother did. I want a confirmation though.

Is this better? It comes in a multitude of colours.

Speaking of cute, you should watch the series I’m currently featuring as the title of this thread. MLP is an awesome show that’s like Lisa Frank’s vomit… in a good way of course.
    Me too. And what series do you take too seriously? Seriously as in you yell at him, "DON'T SCREW THAT WOMAN AND CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND! SHE'S JUST USING YOU! NOOOO!!!!!! " kind of stuff?

Thanks. <3 I haven't seen that before, then. And it looks like it does. You ever gonna buy that for artistic reasons? Ever thought about getting a tattoo? If so, what would you want?

Eww, show. And who is Lisa Frank? Is she related to Anne Frank?

Quote Quote:
    It’s a bit eerie considering how Ace and Whitebeard’s fall have led to a chaotic world order concerning pirates and the World Government. What I perhaps love the most about ONE PIECE is the political elements. Do you like the politics in the series as well?

Yes, I was basing it off of stereotypes. XD I like the combination of dark hair and light eyes in general so Robin’s character design is interesting for me.

You had three typos that I counted, but when I checked your post again it ~*mysteriously*~ got fixed.
    Political elements? It's just mostly WG wanting to eradicate pirates and the Four Emperors wanting to keep things good and dandy. It was cool how Shanks saved Coby, amirite? The political elements are interesting though, with the relationship of the Emperors, WG, and the Tenryuubitos. Some WG do respect some pirates though, like how Akainu/Sengoku respected Shanks and his wishes.

Not to mention, Nami can handle her drinks. D: Robin's hair in anime look shiny though, looks cool, no?

What was it? And it must be mysterious cuz I don't remember editing my posts to fix the typos... methinks. O_o

Quote Quote:
    You know how there are several sub-accents within an accent? In the US two examples are the Californian and the Southern accent… it would be really confusing if there were several subsets of Australian accents too! The Australian English spoken in Sydney is probably what we think of.

Nope! That would require serious dedication. I usually follow the anime anyway.

If you plan on purchasing DC, buy #24, 37, 38, 42, 46, 48 and 49. Those are the volumes I have that tie into the main storyline. The other volumes that deal with the Black Organization are 12, 18 and 35.
    I think there could be, but America is bigger than Australia, is it not? And the regions were different, North vs. South.

the anime has fillers though, no? I remember seeing an episode where all three main characters were at a house, and Conan and Ran and cellphone... never mind, I don't remember it much, but I do remember thinking "NOT CANON."

What about the chapters? My bookstores dropped most chapters of DC for some reason. I'll access chapterz onlinez.

Quote Quote:
    That’s actually kind of funny considering how the smoking emoticon was from that set.

You know what would be fun? Categorizing each mod according to tropes from TVTropes. I wonder if we have a yandere mod…

Glad to hear since it takes a while to process my thoughts. About the PM: you’re welcome. (:
    Evil people are evil. D:

What? Why? What's yandere? I have lots of questions now.

Too lazy to delete the last quote and am hoping it is not in reply to me.

Love ya!

YOHOHOHOH

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Me too. And what series do you take too seriously? Seriously as in you yell at him, "DON'T SCREW THAT WOMAN AND CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND! SHE'S JUST USING YOU! NOOOO!!!!!! " kind of stuff?

Thanks. <3 I haven't seen that before, then. And it looks like it does. You ever gonna buy that for artistic reasons? Ever thought about getting a tattoo? If so, what would you want?

Eww, show. And who is Lisa Frank? Is she related to Anne Frank?
    I take a series seriously as in I analyze the characters, story and themes like in English class. It's actually quite fun to read critically. It depends what chapter in a series it is. Sometimes I'm busy so I don't have time to take note on a detail, and other times I'm like, "Hey, the mangaka is trying to tell us something here." If you read my posts in Otaku Theater I tend to go beyond the story. If I'm watching something for 22 minutes, I might as well do something as I watch it. XD

I heard Copics were expensive so most likely not. If I was an art student I might.

You're not a real man unless you watch that show. How come you never use Google? I found all these by searching "Lisa Frank".

Polar bear with toucans (?)
    Two unicorns.
    Dolphins.

Quote Quote:
    Political elements? It's just mostly WG wanting to eradicate pirates and the Four Emperors wanting to keep things good and dandy. It was cool how Shanks saved Coby, amirite? The political elements are interesting though, with the relationship of the Emperors, WG, and the Tenryuubitos. Some WG do respect some pirates though, like how Akainu/Sengoku respected Shanks and his wishes.

Not to mention, Nami can handle her drinks. D: Robin's hair in anime look shiny though, looks cool, no?

What was it? And it must be mysterious cuz I don't remember editing my posts to fix the typos... methinks. O_o
    Oh but it's still.... kinda... political. I'll have to immerse myself in the ONE PIECE wiki again to tell you what I mean by it. There's the Yonkou resembling the Balance of Power as you said, and I'm sure there were other aspects too. Damn, should have kept notes while I was reading!

I forgot what Oda said, but Nami is a true Irishwomen! Robin's hair has a kind of a bluish tint. At 6'2" she's REALLY tall.

Really? When I checked back the typos were gone so I thought you fixed it. Dun, dun, duuuunnn!!!

Quote Quote:
    I think there could be, but America is bigger than Australia, is it not? And the regions were different, North vs. South.

the anime has fillers though, no? I remember seeing an episode where all three main characters were at a house, and Conan and Ran and cellphone... never mind, I don't remember it much, but I do remember thinking "NOT CANON."

What about the chapters? My bookstores dropped most chapters of DC for some reason. I'll access chapterz onlinez.
    That's true; America is bigger than Australia. You know what's bigger? Canada and also Russia.

The anime does have fillers but who cares! As long as the story/mystery is good, it shouldn't matter if it was within the continuity of the manga or not.

I don't know about the chapters. D: I'm also too lazy to check.

Quote Quote:
    Evil people are evil. D:

What? Why? What's yandere? I have lots of questions now.

Too lazy to delete the last quote and am hoping it is not in reply to me.

Love ya!

YOHOHOHOH
    You can't spell live without evil.

Quote Originally Posted by TVTropes
    The word "yandere", a term that blossomed in moe fandom, refers to a character who is crazy about someone else. Literally. Despite the anime-inspired name, this type of character is much, much older than that, as one of the earliest examples is Medea of Greek Myth. Talk about a desperate housewife!

The character almost always appears perfectly cute and harmless on the surface... but underneath they may be a teensy bit obsessive, controlling, and sometimes just plain insane! Hee-hee! Woe to anyone who happens to be the object of their often genuine affection. Even more pity should be saved for anyone who gets in the way - the psycho-obsessive is amazingly unwilling to put up with any rivals (but the rivals had it coming). There could be a long mental instability, else the girls have always been just a little "off". Could be the product of Break The Cutie. Often eventually goes off the deep end and becomes an Ax Crazy Girl With Psycho Weapon, and that's just fun!
    Any ideas of who fits that description?

Love ya boo.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I take a series seriously as in I analyze the characters, story and themes like in English class. It's actually quite fun to read critically. It depends what chapter in a series it is. Sometimes I'm busy so I don't have time to take note on a detail, and other times I'm like, "Hey, the mangaka is trying to tell us something here." If you read my posts in Otaku Theater I tend to go beyond the story. If I'm watching something for 22 minutes, I might as well do something as I watch it. XD

I heard Copics were expensive so most likely not. If I was an art student I might.
    What have you taken seriously?

Watching something = enjoying it, not thinking it. You're not in English class for mike's sake! Don't analyze everything! D: Unless it's sex.

Oh, k. Makes sense if they're used by mangakas.

Quote Quote:
    You're not a real man unless you watch that show. How come you never use Google? I found all these by searching "Lisa Frank".

Polar bear with toucans (?)
    Two unicorns.
    Dolphins.
    My chest hair indicates I'm a real man thank you very much. And I don't like Google, and it's too much work.

And now, I'm glad I didn't google Lisa Frank. <_< Her works are too bright and cheery and preppy. -.- Why ask me about her?

Quote Quote:
    Oh but it's still.... kinda... political. I'll have to immerse myself in the ONE PIECE wiki again to tell you what I mean by it. There's the Yonkou resembling the Balance of Power as you said, and I'm sure there were other aspects too. Damn, should have kept notes while I was reading!

I forgot what Oda said, but Nami is a true Irishwomen! Robin's hair has a kind of a bluish tint. At 6'2" she's REALLY tall.
    It is political in some areas. Marines and Shichibukai exist to keep pirates and Yonkou in line, as well as other stuff. Reread and take notes!

She is! Orange hair, violent, and able to handle alcohol! \o/ Dat's sexy. One part of her that's not Irish is she's smart. YOHOHOHO. I like her tintish blue hair, and she is pretty tall. o.o Probably ate a lot of Kix as a runaway, eh? EH? EH? EEEEEEEEEH?

Quote Quote:
    Really? When I checked back the typos were gone so I thought you fixed it. Dun, dun, duuuunnn!!!

That's true; America is bigger than Australia. You know what's bigger? Canada and also Russia.

The anime does have fillers but who cares! As long as the story/mystery is good, it shouldn't matter if it was within the continuity of the manga or not.

I don't know about the chapters. D: I'm also too lazy to check.
    If you saw it, that means it was more than a minute since I made the post. If you saw it again and saw no typo or me saying I edited it, then that's weird. Oh well, I'm awesome, so that explains how the typos disa- OMFG, GHOST! GHOST! GHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!!! SLHG:SDGHdlsghqsdlghsdl; RUN!

Canada is America's hat, of course it needs to be bigger. Russia is just cheat.

It shouldn't, but some fillers are horrible. "Home is where you feel good! HOME IS WHERE YOU FELE SPECIAL! SLALALLALALALALALA" D: NOOOO, I want badassedness, not homeassedness. D:

Stop being lazy, smellybutt.

Quote Quote:
    You can't spell live without evil.

Any ideas of who fits that description?

Love ya boo.
    You can, actually. "leev."

Dunno, tbh. Kait? :|

Love ya too, honeybuns. My bed or yours tonight?

FOR CUDDLE, FOR CUDDLE

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there a language course going on here? I wanna join in...as teacher of course

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

What do I have to do to get extra credits?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

What have you taken seriously?

Watching something = enjoying it, not thinking it. You're not in English class for mike's sake! Don't analyze everything! D: Unless it's sex.
    The ones I take seriously no matter what time of day it is: Katekyo Hitman Reborn, all the anime I watch, Sandman, and novels I read. There are other series too, but it depends how much I want to work my brain. :3

Thinking about a series and understanding what's beyond the surface is more fulfilling. Knowing the whole picture is perhaps more enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by An example of a Naruto ramble I wrote in response to the war.
    "Reintroduce" Orochimaru and Pain by bringing back their ideals. Before Madara, those two were the main villains. Orochimaru's goal was to gain power, and he so desperately wanted the Sharingan. Pain's goal was to eradicate the big-shot shinobi who destroyed his family and village. It would be a great way to tie past events together.

To do this, Kishi will have to create new characters. However, they don't have to be named. They don't have to be three-dimensional characters. They could just be a collective of disgruntled ninjas who are frustrated with the system*, desire something more (Orochimaru) or are fed up with the Big Five (Pain). Let's face it, there has to be other folks like Pain who have grudges against the large villages.

*I find it interesting that all the shinobi seem to be content. There hasn't been any mention about anyone upset by their villages. Well, maybe Zabuza.

Madara can exploit this. He could have made a promise to these unhappy people by saying, "if we destroy Konoha et al. I will give you what you want." (If you're a history nerd like me, you can probably guess what situation and whom I'm referring to. I have no originality.) People will trust him because he's that Uchiha.

And there you go: you have your army, can let the characters RIP, and create a new theme to work with in the battles.
    Quote Quote:
    My chest hair indicates I'm a real man thank you very much. And I don't like Google, and it's too much work.

And now, I'm glad I didn't google Lisa Frank. <_< Her works are too bright and cheery and preppy. -.- Why ask me about her?
    There are some thirteen year old prepubescent boys who develop chest hair too. Ohh, what now? What matters is being initiated as a man on the ~*inside*~.

Safari (the internet browser for Macs) has a search engine tool on the top-right hand corner. Sari: +1, Milly: 0

Quote Quote:
    It is political in some areas. Marines and Shichibukai exist to keep pirates and Yonkou in line, as well as other stuff. Reread and take notes!

She is! Orange hair, violent, and able to handle alcohol! \o/ Dat's sexy. One part of her that's not Irish is she's smart. YOHOHOHO. I like her tintish blue hair, and she is pretty tall. o.o Probably ate a lot of Kix as a runaway, eh? EH? EH? EEEEEEEEEH?
    I really want to reread the Sabaody arc. Yes, I'm still hyped up over that.

I wonder what the average height is for OP humans. Hancock is 6'3" and even for a guy that's tall. It's probably their food perhaps?

Quote Quote:
    If you saw it, that means it was more than a minute since I made the post. If you saw it again and saw no typo or me saying I edited it, then that's weird. Oh well, I'm awesome, so that explains how the typos disa- OMFG, GHOST! GHOST! GHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!!! SLHG:SDGHdlsghqsdlghsdl; RUN!

Canada is America's hat, of course it needs to be bigger. Russia is just cheat.

It shouldn't, but some fillers are horrible. "Home is where you feel good! HOME IS WHERE YOU FELE SPECIAL! SLALALLALALALALALA" D: NOOOO, I want badassedness, not homeassedness. D:

Stop being lazy, smellybutt.
    OMG GHOST... WHERE?? You mean GHOSTIE???

America is Canada's pants. Florida is the.... yeah.

It's unfortunate you haven't come across good fillers during your anime esapade. The Naruto ones are so bad it's good.

You sir, should take advantage of the Internet. >:[

Quote Quote:
    You can, actually. "leev."

Dunno, tbh. Kait? :|

Love ya too, honeybuns. My bed or yours tonight?

FOR CUDDLE, FOR CUDDLE
    That's not a word though!!

Ha ha, maybe. XD

No commento.

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Is there a language course going on here? I wanna join in...as teacher of course
    Go ahead! I'm sure you have the qualifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    What do I have to do to get extra credits?
    Be the teacher's pet. That is, be Bene's pet.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

The ones I take seriously no matter what time of day it is: Katekyo Hitman Reborn, all the anime I watch, Sandman, and novels I read. There are other series too, but it depends how much I want to work my brain. :3

Thinking about a series and understanding what's beyond the surface is more fulfilling. Knowing the whole picture is perhaps more enjoyable.

There are some thirteen year old prepubescent boys who develop chest hair too. Ohh, what now? What matters is being initiated as a man on the ~*inside*~.
    Why all anime? D: Why not few good ones? If you watched Naruto, would you take that seriously? Dragon Ball Z? YU YU HAK- nvm, it can be taken seriously, depending. It's not as cleancut as Dragon Ball Z, where every enemy is the bad guy.

Yes it is. It's why I enjoyed manga like Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, and etc. Naruto himself wasn't Goku, at all. He was like Edward Elric, more complex and smarter than what he let on and what we saw. What motivated them was interesting to see. It wasn't just about getting stronger or saving people, but it was something more, like their ideals, goals, and etc.

They don't have much hair though, I do. What do you mean on the ins- oh. OH. You pervert! You've been hanging around me too much, not that I mind.

Quote Quote:
    Safari (the internet browser for Macs) has a search engine tool on the top-right hand corner. Sari: +1, Milly: 0

I really want to reread the Sabaody arc. Yes, I'm still hyped up over that.

I wonder what the average height is for OP humans. Hancock is 6'3" and even for a guy that's tall. It's probably their food perhaps?
    Firefox has that as well. I took it out since I rarely use it or care about it. Sari: 0, Milly: 9000

Reread it, then! What's stopping you? And what makes you hyped over that arc?

I think the average height is 6'0 for females and 6'5 for males. I still feel like I'm underexaggerating..... I think they use growth hormones.

Quote Quote:
    OMG GHOST... WHERE?? You mean GHOSTIE???

America is Canada's pants. Florida is the.... yeah.

It's unfortunate you haven't come across good fillers during your anime esapade. The Naruto ones are so bad it's good.

You sir, should take advantage of the Internet. >:[

That's not a word though!!
    NO! GHOST! BOO GHOST, NOT DANCING GHOSTIE! D:

No, America is the head, the brains, and Canada is the hat. D: Get it right, pilgrim. *smokes cigarette John Wayne style*

I think Yu Yu Hakusho could be considered good fillers. Not sure about FMA.

I do. For pics of hot women.

It can be! IT CAN BE!

Quote Quote:
    Ha ha, maybe. XD

No commento.
    He is. I know I'm not.

Why noto?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Why all anime? D: Why not few good ones? If you watched Naruto, would you take that seriously? Dragon Ball Z? YU YU HAK- nvm, it can be taken seriously, depending. It's not as cleancut as Dragon Ball Z, where every enemy is the bad guy.

Yes it is. It's why I enjoyed manga like Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, and etc. Naruto himself wasn't Goku, at all. He was like Edward Elric, more complex and smarter than what he let on and what we saw. What motivated them was interesting to see. It wasn't just about getting stronger or saving people, but it was something more, like their ideals, goals, and etc.

They don't have much hair though, I do. What do you mean on the ins- oh. OH. You pervert! You've been hanging around me too much, not that I mind.
    I'm only watching three anime at the moment so that's not much. I'm still waiting for Naruto (or Sasuke) to appear in the manga. When they interact or do something, I'll offer my thoughts. I'm not too good at fight mechanics so that's why I'm reading it casually for now.

Spot on! Naruto is fascinating as a character. I'll like to look back on the series someday to see just how much he changed. If you have lots of time (and I mean it) I recommend this old but nifty essay describing the structure of Naruto.

LOL! Stop touching my legs.

Quote Quote:
    Firefox has that as well. I took it out since I rarely use it or care about it. Sari: 0, Milly: 9000

Reread it, then! What's stopping you? And what makes you hyped over that arc?

I think the average height is 6'0 for females and 6'5 for males. I still feel like I'm underexaggerating..... I think they use growth hormones.
    Well then, I think it's about time you added it so I don't have to search for you every time. You know what I could have been doing with the ten seconds I spend Googling? D:

Maybe after I get caught up with the series I'm reading right now. What I loved about the arc was Law all the characters that were introduced. Also the fact that we saw just how asshole-y pirates could be by having a slave shop.

Quote Quote:
    NO! GHOST! BOO GHOST, NOT DANCING GHOSTIE! D:

No, America is the head, the brains, and Canada is the hat. D: Get it right, pilgrim. *smokes cigarette John Wayne style*

I think Yu Yu Hakusho could be considered good fillers. Not sure about FMA.

I do. For pics of hot women.

It can be! IT CAN BE!

What about Mexico?

Hmm, I haven't watched FMA to give an opinion. What was the first anime you saw?

Hurr, of course.

YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!

Quote Quote:
    He is. I know I'm not.

Why noto?
    Oh really? I might have to find a Trope for you then.

Too tired-o. OH WAI-

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Be the teacher's pet. That is, be Bene's pet.

come Blai...*throws a bone*

Here CFR stands for the national railway company...or the weakass football team...so what about your place?
    Last edited by benelori; February 26, 2011 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm only watching three anime at the moment so that's not much. I'm still waiting for Naruto (or Sasuke) to appear in the manga. When they interact or do something, I'll offer my thoughts. I'm not too good at fight mechanics so that's why I'm reading it casually for now.

Spot on! Naruto is fascinating as a character. I'll like to look back on the series someday to see just how much he changed. If you have lots of time (and I mean it) I recommend this old but nifty essay describing the structure of Naruto.

LOL! Stop touching my legs.
    To be honest, most fights are boring, with the exception of Kakashi's (solely due to fanboyism). I prefer to see Naruto vs. Sasuke as of now rather than anything. Do you think Naruto will die or live?

Naruto really has grown and changed. He was a constant joker, but nowadays he can be serious and smart. We also saw glimpses into his intelligence out of battle, like when he spotted Rock Lee's hands after Lee and Guy left with the turtle. One of the best thing is seeing Naruto mature and learn new things.
    And I shall try to read that whenever I get time.

I was touching your knee since it's safer and SFW kind of stuff. v.v Plus, I'm required to seeing as we're paired together and I'm considered the extrovert. D: Plus, since we're paired, we can touch each other.

Quote Quote:
    Well then, I think it's about time you added it so I don't have to search for you every time. You know what I could have been doing with the ten seconds I spend Googling? D:

Maybe after I get caught up with the series I'm reading right now. What I loved about the arc was Law all the characters that were introduced. Also the fact that we saw just how asshole-y pirates could be by having a slave shop.
    Screw it, I hate Google. Um, you could have been rolling your own joint and getting ready to smoke it? It'd make sense. :|

It was horrible to see how they treated others, and it was so awesome to see Luffy punch that douchebag... he deserved it. You think Oda's trying to represent real life with this?

Quote Quote:
    What about Mexico?

Hmm, I haven't watched FMA to give an opinion. What was the first anime you saw?

Hurr, of course.

YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!

Oh really? I might have to find a Trope for you then.

Too tired-o. OH WAI-
    America's shoes?

I think Dragon Ball Z, if you don't count Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon as anime. If you do, then I don't know which one. X_x You?

I know, right?

CAN WE DO IT?! YES WE CAN! MONKEYBUTT! YOHOHOH!

What trope? :|

YOHOHOHO! Cuddling while tired is even better! \o/

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

YOHOHOHO! Cuddling while tired is even better! \o/
    Not really. You'll just end up falling asleep weird and then you wake up with neck pain and back pain and whatnot. Cuddling while lazy is the shit though. Like, watching bad movies just because and whatnot

New Reply
Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast