Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: BAN_KAI"s gallery

  1. #1
    Artists of MH 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    297
    Post Thanks / Like

    BAN_KAI"s gallery

    BAN_KAI"s gallery


    So guys i finally got my own Gallery, after making so many colorings i am tired to make a thread every single time i make something new ,
    So these are the works i made in probably this year only, i got 3 times more but its crap and it would take a long time,

    I am coloring stuff for idk 2 years now and all of these colorings and paintings were made with my crappy mouse, and yesterday i finally bought a tablet, its iVista slim and its really good and fast.

    So i hope you like my gallery and if you like it you can visit my DA account http://diablo123456.deviantart.com/.

    The coloring order goes from the top. i also posted some WIP but i didnt categorised them





    ImageShack.us

















    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us



    So now when i just got a tablet you should expect a lot of amazing paintings
    <hr noshade size="1">
    Last edited by BAN_KAI; October 24, 2010 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #2
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,682
    Post Thanks / Like

    Grin Re: BAN_KAI"s gallery

    Wow, your gallery collection rocks, congratulation is in order. I like your style and the coloring is awesome.


    You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #3
    Artists of MH 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    297
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BAN_KAI"s gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by lordHokage View Post
    Wow, your gallery collection rocks, congratulation is in order. I like your style and the coloring is awesome.
    hah i was woried that nobody is going to reply here xD, thanks bro, i am glad you like

    New update of Sweet Tooth


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us


    and he is the progress shot of him

    Spoiler show
    Last edited by BAN_KAI; October 13, 2010 at 11:04 AM.

  6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #4
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    39
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BAN_KAI"s gallery

    I was just looking around the forum until i saw this gallery of yours. I was surprise of what i saw, and i like it. Im a big naruto fun btw. My favorite among your pictures is the one naruto is crying and the wind is blowing agianst him.
    Last edited by blake21numb; November 22, 2010 at 08:19 PM.

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #5
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ...
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,634
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BAN_KAI"s gallery

    Very nice, can you do coloring to Ichigo's FGT form. It would be epic.

  10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  11. #6
    Artists of MH 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    297
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BAN_KAI"s gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by blake21numb View Post
    I was just looking around the forum until i saw this gallery of yours. I was surprise of what i saw, and i like it. Im a big naruto fun btw. My favorite among your pictures is the one naruto is crying and the wind is blowing agianst him.

    haha i am glad you find this gallery good, there will be a lot of colorings in this month, i guess i will be better and better and make 10 paintings of the same quality in a month

    Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Very nice, can you do coloring to Ichigo's FGT form. It would be epic.
    hah thanks, well i wanted to color Ichigo but idk i colored him so many times and it became boring coloring him again, i am now practicing how do create my own art, but i need to learn the damn anatomy xD

  12. #7
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ♥ Robin Land ♥
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,251
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BAN_KAI"s gallery

    Hey BAN_KAI!

    Congrats on the gallery; it's looking superb at the moment.

    I'm loving the developments so far of your "Sweet Tooth" piece. Simply amazing. You've definitely captured that evil/sinister-look and utilized it with that firey background.

  13. #8
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Giilshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,291
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BAN_KAI"s gallery

    Congratulations, you finally have your gallery! I was very happy when I got mine! XD
    So how much of their works, I think you are still finding their style because their work does not have a pattern ...
    Keep it up, try to find your style, try enough so you will get very far! You have great work! /badenglish '-'
    Last edited by Giilshark; October 23, 2010 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Vasco!

  14. #9
    Artists of MH 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    297
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BAN_KAI"s gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    Hey BAN_KAI!

    Congrats on the gallery; it's looking superb at the moment.

    I'm loving the developments so far of your "Sweet Tooth" piece. Simply amazing. You've definitely captured that evil/sinister-look and utilized it with that firey background.
    thanks man, i wanted a gallery for such a long time, hah yea i love coloring evil characters


    Quote Originally Posted by Giilshark View Post
    Congratulations, you finally have your gallery! I was very happy when I got mine! XD
    So how much of their works, I think you are still finding their style because their work does not have a pattern ...
    Keep it up, try to find your style, try enough so you will get very far! You have great work! /badenglish '-'
    haha yea i am happy , thanks man, about the style, yea i havent found a style that suits me so i mix a lot of styles, idk if i use a style a lot it gets boring , i am now into realism.

    Thanks bro


    New Update : GOKU SS5

    Just my newest crap which was btw the hardest thing i even made, so logically i just game up, patched it up and uploaded it but there are like a million misstakes and crap.
    SO i just made it so it would look like goku was transforming into SS5
    Check out of the lineart xD http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/..._imran_ryo.png



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #10
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Black Lagoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mugiwara No Luffy's Crew
    Country
    Morocco
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,313
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BAN_KAI"s gallery

    WoW ... I love your style, the coloring is awesome ... damn!! some should have their own posters.

    Sig Credit : Shinsatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    In terms of pure intelligence and mental capacity the title belongs to Itachi. The guy could make a cat bark if he wanted to, and do so without his Sharingan.

  17. #11
    Artists of MH 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member eldanysir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    lima
    Country
    Peru
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs Up Re: BAN_KAI"s gallery

    you are awesome your colored surpass the level of fantasy xD
    coool is your style of coloring ^o^

  18. #12
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,682
    Post Thanks / Like

    Grin Re: BAN_KAI"s gallery

    Class is in session, BAN_KAI-sensei. I like the step by step drawing instructions on the newest updates.


    You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

  19. #13
    Artists of MH 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    297
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BAN_KAI"s gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Lagoon View Post
    WoW ... I love your style, the coloring is awesome ... damn!! some should have their own posters.
    hah thanks man, its nice to hear that my style is appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by eldanysir View Post
    you are awesome your colored surpass the level of fantasy xD
    coool is your style of coloring ^o^
    haha to much praise xD , thanks bro

    Quote Originally Posted by lordHokage View Post
    Class is in session, BAN_KAI-sensei. I like the step by step drawing instructions on the newest updates.
    haha thanks a lot, i will soon start video tutorials.

    Updated with Faith from Mirrors Edge


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  20. #14
    Artists of MH 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    297
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BAN_KAI"s gallery

    hey guys just made a new account with my original nickname, check it out,still got a lot to upload, all the pictures that will be edited and improved

    http://ban---kai.deviantart.com/


    update on my new account with Majin Vegeta

    Last edited by BAN_KAI; January 12, 2011 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #15
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BAN_KAI"s gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by BAN_KAI View Post
    BAN_KAI"s gallery


    So guys i finally got my own Gallery, after making so many colorings i am tired to make a thread every single time i make something new ,
    So these are the works i made in probably this year only, i got 3 times more but its crap and it would take a long time,

    I am coloring stuff for idk 2 years now and all of these colorings and paintings were made with my crappy mouse, and yesterday i finally bought a tablet, its iVista slim and its really good and fast.

    So i hope you like my gallery and if you like it you can visit my DA account http://diablo123456.deviantart.com/.

    The coloring order goes from the top. i also posted some WIP but i didnt categorised them





    ImageShack.us

















    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us



    So now when i just got a tablet you should expect a lot of amazing paintings
    <hr noshade size="1">
    These are really nice pictures and i like your picture gallery keep it up to date.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts