Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Thread Closed
Page 12 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama... - 2nd edition

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner GomuGomuNo's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama... - 2nd edition

there are 2 possibilities for caribou:

he does some stupid things to make chaos
    or
    he helps the SH's!

I hope he twists his mind and become the last member of the SH (of course logia) !

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

the kraken is just their pet but if they will have another nakama i think it will be the one that pulls the flying Dutchman if he can even breath like a human can he can be a good addition to the SH he can carry the ship to safety without the use of the sea (well the kraken can carry teh sunny go but he cannot breath without water )

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Coribou doesn't join and stay as a Team Rocket kinda of guy xD
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 608 Discussion / 609 Prediction Thread

Luffy's crew is one of the most diverse crews in one piece so having a fishmen in the crew will definitely be a must also they will need a giant in the crew however i believe the giant will get a devil fruit allowing him to shrink for the sunny remember the strawhats are the bridge to hold all the races in one peice together

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Channy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by leftysaw View Post
    Luffy's crew is one of the most diverse crews in one piece so having a fishmen in the crew will definitely be a must also they will need a giant in the crew however i believe the giant will get a devil fruit allowing him to shrink for the sunny remember the strawhats are the bridge to hold all the races in one peice together

There was already a Giant with those capabilities his name was Bruce and he ate the Mini Mini no mi which granted him the powers to shrink to the size of a regular human, he was in the OP game Round the Land for Playstation 2

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Bruce

theres the link

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Realtwisted's Avatar
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brandito42 View Post
    There was already a Giant with those capabilities his name was Bruce and he ate the Mini Mini no mi which granted him the powers to shrink to the size of a regular human, he was in the OP game Round the Land for Playstation 2

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Bruce

theres the link
    Nice i never heard of him. Did Luffy ask him to join SH?did he only appear in anime?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ive never played the one piece game for the ps2 i wish i did though but yeah i also think the new crewman will b some sort of desendent of fishman tiger, politically and symbolically he wud be the best choice for the sh's next crewman noah is not arlong no way they are the same pplp

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Realtwisted View Post
    Nice i never heard of him. Did Luffy ask him to join SH?did he only appear in anime?

No he was in the One Piece video game called round the land for Playstation 2

ive never played the one piece game for the ps2 i wish i did though but yeah i also think the new crewman will b some sort of desendent of fishman tiger, politically and symbolically he wud be the best choice for the sh's next crewman noah is not arlong no way they are the same pplp
    Noahs not a person its the place where the New Fishman Pirates reside
    Last edited by Channy; December 17, 2010 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Right now I think the race for next strawhat is neck and neck between Caribou and an unknown Fishman. There's a reason Caribou is still around, but its still too early to tell why.
    My One Piece Predictions:
    Spoiler show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright im gonna throw a theory out there i think i the fishman island arc the SH will grow a closer bond with Hatchan during the events of the arc and i think that Hatchan is a very good candidate for the next SH

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member xeteboi's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Right now I think the race for next strawhat is neck and neck between Caribou and an unknown Fishman. There's a reason Caribou is still around, but its still too early to tell why.
    I dnt like Caribou as a new nakama, hes just a piece of mudshit. I want a strong mermaid or a fishman that would help the Sh's into a battle. And i suggest that this new nakama would not be the last. I want also a logia type(fire or wind) or a mythical zoan type (ex. dragon)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mad Wanze's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

i really hope hachi isn't the new sh.. first of all, why should we separate him from caimie? leave them alone! but seriously, hachi is so weak! what could be his use? it's the new world, and all the strawhats became much stronger then before, so the new nakama must be someone really really strong, or it will just be a pain carrying him around. for the same reason it can't be a mermaid, they can't even walk properly in the land, unless we want an old mermaid... another kokoro??? no thank you. My guess is jinbei, since he has such nice skills and more importantly he knows what luffy went through, so that he already has a strong bond with him like the other nakamas. for the same reason i'd like bon clay to join, if he's still alive. not so strong fighter, but the mane mane no mi could add so much comedy and cleverness to the crew.

about Caribou, it could be interesting if he becomes more charming as a carachter. to his haters, i say that also franky wasn't so nice at the start, stealing all that money and beating usopp so bad, but look at him now light nipples!

and about surume............ is really there someone who would waste the last mugiwara spot for someone who can't talk?? no comedy, no interactions whit other members but chopper and luffy.... no taking him in land battles... nahhh

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner GomuGomuNo's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

don't you think choppers monster stage is something like a giant?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner tereta_foba's Avatar
    The city , named after Great Alexander's sister
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

i believe it is far too early to see the next nakama...he or she is going to be someone quite powerful and i think we will see him in the adventures at new world OR during the battles at fishman island....i would like to see a fishman..it would be fantastic!!! but all the nakamas that have been proposed until now,my opinion is that they all help the advance of the story line...they are all friends with SHs....if we call all those who liked and helped luffy nakama, then luffy has more than, lets say 100-200 nakama in his crew?? i mean the new nakama will be a new person, someone that will get involved in the battles later and luffy will find out that his personality is acceptable...
    moreover luffy has already found all the specialties for his crew so the next on will be someone with amazing abilities....
    One Piece is The legend!!!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

this is how i see it. we can finally completely rule out perona and maugerite completely from becoming strawhats. boa has a small chance with her love sickness of showing up on the island but i doubt it. also i cant see a giant nor a dwarf joining crew because chopper is 2 in 1. he is small in his brain point and huge like a giant in his monster point form.

also there was a filler character that was a giant who ate the mini mni fruit that allowed him to turn small, so we will not se ethat fruit in the main story

follwoing the rules of the others joining (except for robin) the other strawhats usually fight alongside a potential member before he/she joins.

the greatest chance of a member joining so far is here on fishman island. whether that is a fishman or not remains to be seen.

personally i think a fishman would fit well in a crew of oddballs. monster reindeer, walking skeleton, a cyborg, so a walking fish wouldnt hurt.

usually the character that will join is highlighted early on like brook, usopp, zoro. i didnt see frankie joining until the arc was well underway and robin was completely out of blue.

its pretty safe to say the caime, hattchi, nor pappugg will join, as well as the giant kraken. caribou killed fake sanji and buried the others. he is evil through and through, so he will not either.

of all the known characters jinbei has the best chance and i dont think he will.

personally i think it will be a new fishman but with oda, who never know.

i would rather sabo be alive and join more than a fishman
    Last edited by chess4; December 22, 2010 at 02:47 PM.

Thread Closed
Page 12 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast