Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam/Off-topic posts and others things from the Latest Chapter Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ShiShi-O's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece Spam/Off-topic posts and others things from the Latest Chapter Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by fistsofrage View Post
    Seriously, Luffy doesn't know how to leave any place quietly. He's the only idiot who could not pass the red line without wreaking havok on enies lobby, impel down, and marineford. Plus he's got history with Sentoumaru, he owes him for the last time.
    agreed

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kingasas33's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by luffyq1 View Post
    I'm gonna be honest with you, i just think they seem weak. Eveyerone knows that usopp has gotten braver, but being brave isn't gonna protect him from strong enemies that awaits in the new world, and that weapon of his wont lay a scratch on them ether.

Usopp kinda reminds me of Don Krieg, even though he had a shi* full of weapons, he still couldn't beat luffy, sometimes you'll need more then weapons to beat an enemy like luffy, and there are bond to be tons of people in the new world that can take hits like luffy can. My point is, Usopp is still the weakling he was 2 years ago, he may have gotten buff, but he still seems weak to me.

And i could also say the same about nami, her weapons are kinda pathetic to be honest. And robins devil fruit abilities wont protect her against the new world pirates, i bet a ton of guys can break through her arms, and brook is just to silly.
    whaaattt!!! usopp is a sniper.....maybe he is not as strong as 3 main power in SH crew buts he is strong enough to be in new world....so is nami.....both of them has mass destruction weapon....good for big battle against large numbers of enemies but weak.....n for robin...she had a quick train to improve her arms strength at slave island before meeting with dragon.....

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member luffyq1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kingasas33 View Post
    whaaattt!!! usopp is a sniper.....maybe he is not as strong as 3 main power in SH crew buts he is strong enough to be in new world....so is nami.....both of them has mass destruction weapon....good for big battle against large numbers of enemies but weak.....n for robin...she had a quick train to improve her arms strength at slave island before meeting with dragon.....
    LOL, usopp is so weak, i think I'm the only here that thinks that. His sniping can't do Shi* towards those new world pirates, he's not ready to go to the new world IMO. Nether is Nami, her thunder cloud attack looks so weak, her attack will only tickle the new world pirates

I notice how people did the SH crew rankings, and i saw Robin was ahead of Zoro. Can people honestly put her ahead of Zoro? just imagine, if Robin was to use her powers on Zoro, it would do Nothing to him, i can't picture Robin breaking through Zoros muscles

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member fistsofrage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna be honest with you, i just think they seem weak. Eveyerone knows that usopp has gotten braver, but being brave isn't gonna protect him from strong enemies that awaits in the new world, and that weapon of his wont lay a scratch on them ether.

Usopp kinda reminds me of Don Krieg, even though he had a shi* full of weapons, he still couldn't beat luffy, sometimes you'll need more then weapons to beat an enemy like luffy, and there are bond to be tons of people in the new world that can take hits like luffy can. My point is, Usopp is still the weakling he was 2 years ago, he may have gotten buff, but he still seems weak to me.

And i could also say the same about nami, her weapons are kinda pathetic to be honest. And robins devil fruit abilities wont protect her against the new world pirates, i bet a ton of guys can break through her arms, and brook is just to silly.
    they went through this 2 year time skip to get stronger and i'm sure that by the time luffy becomes the pirate king ussop will be the indisputed king of snipers, and not one of the strawhats will be considered weak in any sense.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

they went through this 2 year time skip to get stronger and i'm sure that by the time luffy becomes the pirate king ussop will be the indisputed king of snipers, and not one of the strawhats will be considered weak in any sense.
    Are you kidding me? how can Ussop be the greatest sniper if he's not even better then Van Augur. Lets be for real

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, usopp is so weak, i think I'm the only here that thinks that. His sniping can't do Shi* towards those new world pirates, he's not ready to go to the new world IMO. Nether is Nami, her thunder cloud attack looks so weak, her attack will only tickle the new world pirates

I notice how people did the SH crew rankings, and i saw Robin was ahead of Zoro. Can people honestly put her ahead of Zoro? just imagine, if Robin was to use her powers on Zoro, it would do Nothing to him, i can't picture Robin breaking through Zoros muscles
    while i don't think Robin can defeat Zoro for story sake... and i don't want her to.
    You shouldn't dismiss the fact that if you can restrain the joints and twist it/lock it the right way, any one can hold down anyone who is much strong. Doesn't matter how much muscle they have on their bodies. Think of it as things they teach you at self defense/ martial arts/ police academy.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by iloveonepiece View Post
    while i don't think Robin can defeat Zoro for story sake... and i don't want her to.
    You shouldn't dismiss the fact that if you can restrain the joints and twist it/lock it the right way, any one can hold down anyone who is much strong. Doesn't matter how much muscle they have on their bodies. Think of it as things they teach you at self defense/ martial arts/ police academy.
    Do you honestly think if Robin were to break Zoros bones he would go down like that? Zoro took all of Luffys pain, Robin doesn't stand a chance.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you kidding me? how can Ussop be the greatest sniper if he's not even better then Van Augur. Lets be for real
    I said by the time Luffy is the pirate king ussop will be the undisputed king of snipers. And bounty wise, Robin is the third strongest of the group.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I said by the time Luffy is the pirate king ussop will be the undisputed king of snipers. And bounty wise, Robin is the third strongest of the group.
    And are you forgeting Van Augur, hes snipping is better then Ussops. And that's Fact

And Robin is Not the third strongest of crew, it's Sanji.
    Last edited by luffyq1; October 11, 2010 at 01:28 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

And are you forgeting Van Augur, hes snipping is better then Ussops. And that's Fact
    Sigh...by the time Luffy is the pirate king, van augur would have been crapped on already. And van augur does not have man-eating plants at his disposal.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sigh...by the time Luffy is the pirate king, van augur would have been crapped on already. And van augur does not have man-eating plants at his disposal.
    I would love to see Van Augur go up against Ussop, you realize that Van Augur can snipe at Greater distance the Ussop can.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

And Robin is Not the third strongest of crew, it's Sanji
    Yeah and Mihawks swordsmen ship is better than zoro, Shanks haki is better than luffy's, and 100% sure Yssop sniping is better than van Augur's. You can't compare them so early since they haven't even entered the new world, so by the end of the manga Ussop will be the king of sniper

Quote Originally Posted by Junaid_Sennin View Post
    Here's an idea.

So Haoushoku Haki allows you to overwhelm your opponent with your "spirit" or your presence. That causes the opponent to be intimidated and faint. It doesn't have to go so far as fainting though, just simply intimidating them is enough, like when Shanks made the Lord of the Coast run away, and when Luffy made the huge lion on Rusukaina scared when it growled at the Kuja pirates.

So maybe if you master Haoushoku, you have complete control over your "spirit" and presence, and are able to make others unable to perceive your presence, even if they're staring right at you. Instead of having such a large presence that it's intimidating, you have such a tiny one that no one notices you.
    Don't foget shanks damaged the ship by just being on it.
    Last edited by Zoro #1; October 11, 2010 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Darkdrone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Man eating plants are cool but what is ussop's long range weapon? In the badass pic from the last chapter he had no instrument for his arsenal. Guess his old weapon kabuto is history.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner The Don Master T's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

no your the one kidding you keep speaking of the now them when people are saying at the end of the story read everything through please and stop twisting things up
    The Master Of the Beast

16. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zephyr's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love to see Van Augur go up against Ussop, you realize that Van Augur can snipe at Greater distance the Ussop can.
    I understand you point of view, but I think that you're going far enough.. Obliouvsly, as some user told before me into above posts, you cannot judge Usopp (and my favourite is Brook, keep it in mind) by sawing his previous battles, we understood that for your is the worst character ever in One Piece, but let's see what he can do once entered into NW

Aim To The Top, No Matter How.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast