Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam/Off-topic posts and others things from the Latest Chapter Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by luffyq1 View Post
    Van Augur is much more agile and faster then Ussop, If sanji manage to beat a cp9 member, what makes you think that robin can beta sanji?
    She held Blueno back with ease, and Sanji would never go up against her as we learned from his fight against Kalifa.
    no longer participating forums...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member luffyq1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro #1 View Post
    So as far as i'm concerned Ussop has been through much worse and survived and done many more things that or on a whole other level than van augur, just go and read the whole Enies Lobby arc.
    And as far as I'm concerned, none of us knows what Van Augur has been through as well, did you forget that Van Augur has taken Magellan poison, that's something that is very dangerous, did you forget that luffy almost died from that. We don't know of Van Augur adventures with his crew, so dont just say Ussop has been through much worse without looking into Van Augur adventure.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Freid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@luffyq1. I cant believe there is someone that reads the same manga as I do but their interpretations of it fail as much as this. Are you actually telling me because Van Augur may be stronger than Usopp currently, Usopp aint going to be the best and Van Augur will forever be better than him? That is the equivalent of thinking Zoro will remain weaker than Mihawk or Luffy forever being weaker than Blackbeard just because they are stronger than them presently. Do you actually know what you're arguing for or are you just arguing for the sake of it?
    Last edited by Freid; October 11, 2010 at 02:10 PM.
    Predictions: Smoker | One Piece
    Why So Serious?

4. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

And as far as I'm concerned, none of us knows what Van Augur has been through as well, did you forget that Van Augur has taken Magellan poison, that's something that is very dangerous, did you forget that luffy almost died from that. We don't know of Van Augur adventures with his crew, so dont just say Ussop has been through much worse without looking into Van Augur adventure.
    And that is why i say read the manga again, he hadn't gotten the same amount of poison on him as luffy did, secondly they had the antidote of the poison given to them by shiliew.
    Plus You just contradicted yourself by saying what Van Augur did for the past 2 years, you also don't know what kind of training Ussop went through or how strong he is now.

6. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Freid View Post
    @luffyq1. I cant believe there is someone that reads the same manga as me but their interpretations of it fail as much as this. Are you actually telling me because Van Augur may be stronger than Usopp currently, Usopp aint going to be the best and Van Augur will forever be better than him? That is the equivalent of thinking Zoro will remain weaker than Mihawk or Luffy forever being weaker than Blackbeard just because they are stronger than them presently. Do you actually know what you're arguing for or are you just arguing for the sake of it?
    We don't know what Van Augur looks like, for all we know, he might be muscular then Ussop, since he is in the new world of course. And i like Van Augur more the Ussop.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We don't know what Van Augur looks like, for all we know, he might be muscular then Ussop, since he is in the new world of course. And i like Van Augur more the Ussop.
    Yeah and we all have character that we like but you don't see people bashing other character with baseless statements.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Huh?. Dont you understand the concept that no matter what, Usopp will become the best sniper eventually?

You are simply doing a survival argument. You've said the same thing over and over again. Van Augur may be stronger than Usopp. We know. But Usopp will be better than him. How can that be argued. Im loling right cause this deserves a huge facepalm.
    Last edited by Freid; October 11, 2010 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Why So Serious?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

And that is why i say read the manga again, he hadn't gotten the same amount of poison on him as luffy did, secondly they had the antidote of the poison given to them by shiliew.
    Plus You just contradicted yourself by saying what Van Augur did for the past 2 years, you also don't know what kind of training Ussop went through or how strong he is now.
    I said i think Van Augur was in the new world for 2 years, i don't know what the guy has been up to. You also don't know what Van Augur has been up to in the past two years as well.

Huh?. Dont you understand the concept of no matter what, Usopp will become the best sniper eventually?
    Nope, Van Augur will become the best snipper eventually

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I said i think Van Augur was in the new world for 2 years, i don't know what the guy has been up to. You also don't know what Van Augur has been up to in the past two years as well.

Yeah but i'm not the one saying that he is weaker or stronger than anyone, heck i don't even care about him.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, right. Im guessing this whole thing is a joke. 10 minutes of my life down the drain.
    Last edited by Freid; October 11, 2010 at 02:24 PM.
    Why So Serious?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah but i'm not the one saying that he is weaker or stronger than anyone, heck i don't even care about him.
    I just can't wait to see when Ussop cowards away in fear making up another dumb Disease lie. Ussop ~ "I got the i cant fight this battle Disease so i must run away LMFAO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm laughing my self of... luffyq1 do you read what you write? Because it makes no sense at all!

Van Auger>>>>Usopp....
    Based on what:
    A page from a chapter in Jaya Arc when Usopp had a regular slingshot as a weapon!

Yeah, everyone with a big gun beats a sling shot... thats just basic!
    Little to know skill needed!
    Usopp can shoot from a big tower with is Kabuto... and we can't say if he is using is sniper goggles since he has a mask!

More than that, Usopp can fire fuckin fire birds with is Kabuto, and that pre-time skip!

Van Auger is just a sniper who can shoot birds, I can do that! My sister could do that with a hunting rifle (huge recoil and no scope) when she was 12!
    Now try shooting people from the top of your building, no need to do a ranged shot, simply shoot down to the road in the front (I suggest a sling shot...)! You'll find it a lot more hard than hunting birds!

And to prove Usopps skill, he shot a rock with the cannon in his first try! Thats hard you know, most people use wind tables and a calibrated cannon! xD

(I figure that when we talk about Sniping we can use reality as a comparator, its not that different!)
    Last edited by beastboy; October 11, 2010 at 02:37 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Me2Ecchi's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Isnt Ussop father the best sniper?!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beastboy View Post
    I'm laughing my self of... luffyq1 do you read what you write? Because it makes no sense at all!

Van Auger>>>>Usopp....
    Based on what:
    A page from a chapter in Jaya Arc when Usopp had a regular slingshot as a weapon!

Usopp can shoot from a big tower with is Kabuto... and we can't say if he is using is sniper goggles since he has a mask!

More than that, Usopp can fire fuckin fire birds with is Kabuto, and that pre-time skip!

Van Auger is just a sniper who can shoot birds, I can do that! My sister could do that with a hunting rifle (huge recoil and no scope) when she was 12!
    Now try shooting people from the top of your building, no need to do a ranged shot, simply shoot down to the road in the front (I suggest a sling shot...)! You'll find it a lot more hard than hunting birds!

And to prove Usopps skill, he shot a rock with the cannon in his first try! Thats hard you know, most people use wind tables and a calibrated cannon! xD

(I figure that when we talk about Sniping we can use reality as a comparator, its not that different!)
    Don't sweat it, leave him with his own fantasy the discussion is pointless.

Move the discussion to another thread because i tried arguing with him, but the guy doesn't look at other people's point of view so there is no point.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, right. Im guessing this whole thing is a joke.
    I never joke, just like you guys think Ussop will become the sniping king, i also think that Van Augur will become the snipping king

Quote Originally Posted by beastboy View Post

Van Auger>>>>Usopp....
    Based on what:

Did you just say that Van Augur can only shoot birds? what kind of weed are you smoking kid?

Ussop is weak, get over it dude. Van Auger FTW, who's with me?
    Last edited by luffyq1; October 11, 2010 at 02:51 PM.

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast