Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 77

Thread: Spam/Off-topic posts and others things from the Latest Chapter Discussion

  1. #16
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,188
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrone View Post
    Man eating plants are cool but what is ussop's long range weapon? In the pick from the last chapter he had no instrument for his arsenal. Guess kabuto is history.
    Maybe that long stake looking things that hereclese(spelled wrong) used to kill that beetle.

  2. #17
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member fistsofrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    754
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by luffyq1 View Post
    I would love to see Van Augur go up against Ussop, you realize that Van Augur can snipe at Greater distance the Ussop can.
    It has never been proven that Van Augur shoots at a longer distance than Ussop. When we first saw Augur, he had failed to kill some birds and they continued to fly till they died http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...2/page009.html http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...2/page010.html. ussop on the other hand showed awesome sniper skills at enies lobby, especially when robin was about to go past the gates of justice. http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...9/page015.html

    And there is no evidence that Robin is weaker than sanji, but her bounty is definitely higher than his. Robin does not normally go to the front lines so its hard to tell. I'm sure if she clutched him he would fall though.

  3. #18
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member luffyq1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New World
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    363
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro #1 View Post
    Yeah and Mihawks swordsmen ship is better than zoro, Shanks haki is better than luffy's, and 100% sure Yssop sniping is better than van Augur's. You can't compare them so early since they haven't even entered the new world, so by the end of the manga Ussop will be the king of sniper.
    Yeah, that's at the end of the manga, which is Long very,very far from hear. Right now Van Augur snipping is better then Ussops snipping.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Don Master T View Post
    no your the one kidding you keep speaking of the now them when people are saying at the end of the story read everything through please and stop twisting things up
    Again, that's at the end of the manga, and how can any of you be so sure that Ussop will be the best snipper at the end of the series, you don't know what Oda has planned for Ussop. Ussops main dream is to be the bravest of the sea.

  4. #19
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,188
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by luffyq1 View Post
    Yeah, that's at the end of the manga, which is Long very,very far from hear. Right now Van Augur snipping is better then Ussops snipping.



    Again, that's at the end of the manga, and how can any of you be so sure that Ussop will be the best snipper at the end of the series, you don't know what Oda has planned for Ussop. Ussops main dream is to be the bravest of the sea.
    Read the chapter carefully here is the link.
    http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/OneP...211508-18.html


    Quote Originally Posted by Junaid_Sennin View Post
    I'd forgotten about that! That's interesting, I wonder how that plays out. Maybe the stronger your spirit, the greater the damage, so that if you've got your haki going full blast, you can sink a ship or bring down a building just by setting foot on it. Maybe you can even level a whole street or block of buildings, man that'd be awesome. It'd be kinda like a miniature, localised earthquake, but instead of everything shaking, it just breaks.
    Well i was hoping for crushing an island, but building, ships and streets work too
    Last edited by Zoro #1; October 11, 2010 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #20
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member luffyq1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New World
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    363
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fistsofrage View Post
    It has never been proven that Van Augur shoots at a longer distance than Ussop. When we first saw Augur, he had failed to kill some birds and they continued to fly till they died http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...2/page009.html http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...2/page010.html. ussop on the other hand showed awesome sniper skills at enies lobby, especially when robin was about to go past the gates of justice. http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...9/page015.html

    And there is no evidence that Robin is weaker than sanji, but her bounty is definitely higher than his. Robin does not normally go to the front lines so its hard to tell. I'm sure if she clutched him he would fall though.
    Van Augur is much more agile and faster then Ussop, If sanji manage to beat a cp9 member, what makes you think that robin can beta sanji?

  6. #21
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member fistsofrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    754
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro #1 View Post
    Yeah and Mihawks swordsmen ship is better than zoro, Shanks haki is better than luffy's, and 100% sure Yssop sniping is better than van Augur's. You can't compare them so early since they haven't even entered the new world, so by the end of the manga Ussop will be the king of sniper
    <hr noshade size="1">


    Don't foget shanks damaged the ship by just being on it.
    I'm not sure i agree that Shank's COC is better than Luffy's especially since its hard to compare them. If Shanks had knocked out marco with his COC then it'd be undisputed, but he only knocked out small fry. Luffy did as much during the war. What it comes down to though is who has the stronger personality, and for that i vote luffy. That's because as raleigh said, the ability to "not doubt" is power, and as jimbei said, "luffy has confidence that can overcome any wall, and strength which he never doubted" http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...0/page015.html.


    Quote Originally Posted by luffyq1 View Post
    Van Augur is much more agile and faster then Ussop, If sanji manage to beat a cp9 member, what makes you think that robin can beta sanji?
    That's a baseless statement because you're acting as though nami can beat a cp9 but robin cannot. And just where was it stated that van augur is more agile and faster than ussop? You just saying things without any evidence and at least I give you pages to look back on.
    Last edited by fistsofrage; October 11, 2010 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
  8. #22
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,188
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by luffyq1 View Post
    Van Augur is much more agile and faster then Ussop, If sanji manage to beat a cp9 member, what makes you think that robin can beta sanji?
    Could you please give me atleast one example where it shows Van augur is more agile and faster.

  9. #23
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Darkdrone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    467
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    I am pretty sure van auger was shooting at ace during the Blackbeard vs ace battle and we know that was useless. Maybe he got haki bullets and with haki he is at another level. That the next step for ussop.
    Last edited by Darkdrone; October 11, 2010 at 01:54 PM.

  10. #24
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    behind you
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,057
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by luffyq1 View Post
    I would love to see Van Augur go up against Ussop, you realize that Van Augur can snipe at Greater distance the Ussop can.
    Well even I can shot at a greater distance than Usopp when I have a monocle with scope lines, and a sniper rifle!

    Usopp just shot from a high place with lots of wind using a sling shot with no scope at all!
    (The fire power is arguably the same as a Fire gun!)

  11. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #25
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member luffyq1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New World
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    363
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fistsofrage View Post
    That's a baseless statement because you're acting as though nami can beat a cp9 but robin cannot. And just where was it stated that van augur is more agile and faster than ussop? You just saying things without any evidence and at least I give you pages to look back on.
    When blackbeard was fighting ace, he told the crew memebers to start running, because ace was gonna use his bullet attack. he started to shoot at Van Augur, did you notice how quick he was when escaping those bullets.

  13. #26
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner The Don Master T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by luffyq1 View Post
    Yeah, that's at the end of the manga, which is Long very,very far from hear. Right now Van Augur snipping is better then Ussops snipping.



    Again, that's at the end of the manga, and how can any of you be so sure that Ussop will be the best snipper at the end of the series, you don't know what Oda has planned for Ussop. Ussops main dream is to be the bravest of the sea.
    yes and as of right now you could also say blackbeard is more dangerous then luffy and his crew is more powerful then the straw hats so yes you are correct as of now van uugar has beter snping then usopp but we have seen if he uses haki like the amazons os if he can take a hit like the beating we have seen usopp take so that still doesn't give him a garunteed vitory
    The Master Of the Beast

  14. #27
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,188
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by luffyq1 View Post
    When blackbeard was fighting ace, he told the crew memebers to start running, because ace was gonna use his bullet attack. he started to shoot at Van Augur, did you notice how quick he was when escaping those bullets.
    So as far as i'm concerned Ussop has been through much worse and survived and done many more things that or on a whole other level than van augur, just go and read the whole Enies Lobby arc.

  15. #28
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member luffyq1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New World
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    363
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro #1 View Post
    Read the chapter carefully here is the link.
    http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/OneP...211508-18.html
    What do you think Van Augur has been doing for these past two years? just sitting on his as* all year? sure Ussop said he is gonna become the snipping king, but he forgets that Van Augur was in the new world for the past 2 years i think

  16. #29
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member fistsofrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    754
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by luffyq1 View Post
    What do you think Van Augur has been doing for these past two years? just sitting on his as* all year? sure Ussop said he is gonna become the snipping king, but he forgets that Van Augur was in the new world for the past 2 years i think
    I think ussop's progression in the two years, no the "entire" crews progression in those two years was greater than those of the crews in the new world. If not then there would have been no point in training if the difference in strength was not going to decrease. Either way, van augur is destined to lose to ussop, that's just the way it is.
    Last edited by fistsofrage; October 11, 2010 at 02:06 PM.

  17. #30
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,188
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    Yes but that doesn't proof that Van Augur will beat Ussop, as far as I see the whole blackbeard crew don't have to do much since they are with BB who has the power of WB and his own DF.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts