Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Spam/Off-topic posts and others things from the Latest Chapter Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member fistsofrage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Downanime00 View Post
    I wonder about something, why do you think that Usopp is stronger just because of his muscle? Look at Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji, they don't have that much muscle but they have super human strength. What make you think Usopp with some muscle is any stronger than he use to? He may have been somewhat stronger but I think his muscle will just be for show and nothing behind it. It might only help him to snipe farther than he usually does. The man eating plant seem pathetic to me, like it could hurt anyone except someone really weak. I don't get why you people have so much hope for Usopp. He will remain weak, that's what I think.
    I assumed ussop being muscular equaled strength because of this http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...6/page017.html
    When a strawhat says they're gonna do something I tend to believe it. That's probably why i think luffy will be the pirate king.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

Yeah, Usopp is faster, at least, in one second he wasn't there, and then he was right next to Nami, maybe is just lack of panels, but I like to believe it is speed!

And I don't think everyone evolved was much as the straw hats, after all they were focused on getting stronger while the others had to do lots of others things that didn't evolve getting stronger!

Thread Closed
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6