Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by ~CrimsonStarRoad View Post
    Ugh, I just started playing online this morning and I'm already sick about the stupid Sage Naruto/Taka Sasuke/Minato spammers. They really screw up with the real players who play for fun (or competivity idk).
    I managed to beat some Sage Naruto, even if they went all kyuubi, I still could beat the cr@p out of them, but most of the time I lose against them.
    There was this Sage Naruto I beat that called me a cheater when the fight ended. A cheater, seriously?
    I can't seem to beat any Taka Sasuke though.
    who do u use?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kabuto's Avatar
    Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

My victories were due to you spoiling that awesome move of Sakuras. Honestly I didnt know Sakura could do it in mid air till I read your post. Thanks for that though. Your playing style is pretty nice... super aggressive.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Curryman's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuto View Post
    My victories were due to you spoiling that awesome move of Sakuras. Honestly I didnt know Sakura could do it in mid air till I read your post. Thanks for that though. Your playing style is pretty nice... super aggressive.
    I think that was me that made that post a couple pages back...LOL My bad...but I don't like hiding strategies and spoilers...keeps things fair instead of taking advantage of mechanics, tactics that "noobs" might not know about.

Plus I had to learn the hard way online about Sakura and Tsunade's awesomeness and don't want others to suffer the same!!!

On a sad note...my xbox red ringed and my new "kinect" xbox doesn't support the old xbox hard-drives so looks like I have to start unlocking everything from scratch again...
    Last edited by Curryman; November 27, 2010 at 08:11 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member narutoaged's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

talking about spammers , has anyone try using temari spams ? they are far better than deidara spams . i actually hate fighting deidara spamers , so when they choose deidara i use naruto sage spams, but later i learned to use temari against long range fighter like deidara, sasori , chiyo , kankorou , and yes i win ... of course with good supporters .
    "Intelligence is knowing when to do how " ~~~ James Alabi

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Skidmore's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Curryman View Post
    I think that was me that made that post a couple pages back...LOL My bad...but I don't like hiding strategies and spoilers...keeps things fair instead of taking advantage of mechanics, tactics that "noobs" might not know about.

Plus I had to learn the hard way online about Sakura and Tsunade's awesomeness and don't want others to suffer the same!!!

On a sad note...my xbox red ringed and my new "kinect" xbox doesn't support the old xbox hard-drives so looks like I have to start unlocking everything from scratch again...
    I thought it was me, when i was saying about the way I defeat Deidara, but eitherway there is no problem, as I told Kabuto, i have to find more openings, to not rely in just one strategy. Otherwise i would be no better than Deidara's and Sage Naruto's Spammers.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zachc2009's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I have got my ranking up loads.

I'm a veteran adviser now and I have been mixed with who i am using online.. I kicked a dudes ass yesterday with normal Naruto but with Kakashi and Yamato as my back up.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner NinGuy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Playing online is pretty silly anyway considering Storm 2 is horribly unbalanced to begin with. It's fun but it's certainly not the best of fighters, it's much better for its single player experience or with friends locally.

Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinGuy View Post
    Playing online is pretty silly anyway considering Storm 2 is horribly unbalanced to begin with. It's fun but it's certainly not the best of fighters, it's much better for its single player experience or with friends locally.
    No, its pretty amazing for a worldwide fighting game. Connections vary, thats why I only play with people with atleast 2 bars. If you think its unbalanced your just nuts. Dont play ranked matches if you dont wanna lose BP. Reality check everyone loses. How many characters are in this game? Alot.... Unbalanced is Tekken. If you "master" a character you wont really complain and you will enjoy this game. Master more than one actually.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

To add on to Kabuto. Naruto will be and SHOULD be always unbalanced in when it comes to fighting games. Why the hell should just guys like Itachi and Sage Naruto be on the same level as people like Ino (who is actually awesome in this game) and Tenten.

However there still are many problems with this game that do need to be addressed such as rasengan spamming, Minato dash and throw spam, Shikamaru dash and UJ spam, overpowered awakenings, etc. etc. the list goes on and on.

I personally think awakenings need to go to the way they were in UNS1. (None of that guard break crap)

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Skidmore's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It's far deeper than i though it was, but before Soul Calibur and Street Fighter it reallys pales, but it was not meant to be deep, since it is for Naruto Fans.

Naruto is just like the Need for Speed series of fighting games. It isn't as techinical or realistic as Gran Turismo, but you can squeeze the same fun.

And it's all right to me, considering the Fact that my main console is a Wii and I still play Marito and Cia, because I place fun above realism.

Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

Here are some useful tips for online.

If you are new and are quite confident in your skills play advanced players. Why? They are not that great, plus you get a huge BP payout if you win and if you lose (depending on how advanced the player is) you will lose no BP if you lose! I've been playing the last 5 online matches against really advanced people with 3454809 BP fighting me a guy with 84556BP. Needless to say i won arond 2500 to 4500 BP every fight I won against an advanced player. Advanced just means they play alot.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuto View Post
    Here are some useful tips for online.

If you are new and are quite confident in your skills play advanced players. Why? They are not that great, plus you get a huge BP payout if you win and if you lose (depending on how advanced the player is) you will lose no BP if you lose! I've been playing the last 5 online matches against really advanced people with 3454809 BP fighting me a guy with 84556BP. Needless to say i won arond 2500 to 4500 BP every fight I won against an advanced player. Advanced just means they play alot.
    ^This^ Ever since my xbox died and had to start from scratch. I been playing advanced players only. I'm 30-17 now and jonin I think...(15 of my losses against modded controllers and Shikamaru explosive tag/uj spammers)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuto
    If you think its unbalanced your just nuts.
    If you think it's balanced you're just blinded because you're a Naruto fan. When you have people using Sasuke and Deidara spammers everywhere, it is unbalanced. Extremely unbalanced. Not that I have any issue with that, but I am laying out the facts. Take the Naruto fanboyism goggles off and you'd see what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Curryman
    Naruto will be and SHOULD be always unbalanced in when it comes to fighting games.
    Then why do people bitch and complain about spammers in the online community? Do you guys want it to be balanced or not? (this isn't directed at you specifically, just anyone who complains about the online/ranked aspect)

I'm not saying it isn't a good game, but anyone claiming it's superb as an online fighter is silly. It's not very balanced, no fighter is completely balanced but this is far from it. Period. Acknowledge and appreciate the game for what it is, not what it isn't.
    Last edited by NinGuy; December 01, 2010 at 04:45 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member lutsurugi's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

If you think it's balanced you're just blinded because you're a Naruto fan. When you have people using Sasuke and Deidara spammers everywhere, it is unbalanced. Extremely unbalanced. Not that I have any issue with that, but I am laying out the facts. Take the Naruto fanboyism goggles off and you'd see what I'm talking about.

Then why do people bitch and complain about spammers in the online community? Do you guys want it to be balanced or not? (this isn't directed at you specifically, just anyone who complains about the online/ranked aspect)

I'm not saying it isn't a good game, but anyone claiming it's superb as an online fighter is silly. It's not very balanced, no fighter is completely balanced but this is far from it. Period. Acknowledge and appreciate the game for what it is, not what it isn't.
    spamming has nothing to do with balance dude. it's just a shitty way of playing. I never had problems with sasuke or deidara but they still suck and are annoying as hell. every character has some advantages and disadvantages. it is true that there are some few characters that have slightly more advantages than others but if you can deal with it it's not such a big problem. there are some things that are unbalanced but that has nothing to do with spammer-whores.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spamming has everything to do with balance. Yes it's a shitty way of playing, but if certain characters can be spammed to win a relatively high number of fights while other characters can't, it means the gameplay is unbalanced between characters and their specific fighting abilities. In fact, the whole reason people find flaws in the balance of games like Street Fighter or Tekken is often because of spamming alone.

Not that I object to this though. It would be odd having Ino compete on a level with Itachi.
    Last edited by NinGuy; December 01, 2010 at 06:42 PM.

New Reply
Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast