Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

too bad its not on ps2

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lelo View Post
    That game wont come out for at least 2 years(Fall 2012). When I heard Storm 2 was coming out I had to wait almost 2 years. Plus I dont think there will be any more new characters in the manga, so that leaves I think around 8 characters to add to the Storm 2 list. And in 2 years the games design and grapihcs should be off the charts.
    8 characters?

Spoiler show

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Curryman View Post
    Exactly I don't want what they did with Narutimate Accel 1 & 2 to happen again....Hopefully it's a PSP game....However I cannot WAIT to powerbomb and elbow noobs in storm 3.
    Yes!! Raikage for the Win

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post
    8 characters?

Spoiler show
    Definitly Yes: Mei,Ao,Choujurou,Danzo,A,Darui,Onoki,Akatsuchi,Kurotsuchi,Omoi.

Maybe:
    Fu,Torune,Mifune,Karui,Kitsuchi,Hanna,Zabuza,Haku,Hanzo,Chukichi,Sandaime Raikage,Yondaime Kazekage,Gari,Pakura,Dan,Fu,Yagura,Roshi,Utakata,Yugito,Kimimarou,Hizashi,Han.
    Most of them don't have enough moves,but they might get some more in this war.The Jinchuuriki will most likely be in the game.As long as they get some decent moves that is.

No:
    Motoi(He did not even have one move.He hasn't fought more than Iruka and Iruka is not in the game,even though he is more important than Motoi)
    Shin(He's like Sai without the drawings,i doubt he'll be in the game)
    Zetsu(He is just fodder.Nothing more.We might see something later in the manga,but right now,he is not a fighter.)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Tormentor286's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    too bad its not on ps2
    Its been said back in 2005, five years ago by CC2 that Accel 2/UN5 was going to be their last Naruto PS2 game and that they were moving on from it.

Can't believe people still cling to that system, I mean it was a great system and all back in the day but its time to move on from it lol.

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's my gametag if somebody wants to challenge me: X-ki0shiro-X

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Definitly Yes: Mei,Ao,Choujurou,Danzo,A,Darui,Onoki,Akatsuchi,Kurotsuchi,Omoi.

Maybe:
    Fu,Torune,Mifune,Karui,Kitsuchi,Hanna,Zabuza,Haku,Hanzo,Chukichi,Sandaime Raikage,Yondaime Kazekage,Gari,Pakura,Dan,Fu,Yagura,Roshi,Utakata,Yugito,Kimimarou,Hizashi,Han.
    Most of them don't have enough moves,but they might get some more in this war.The Jinchuuriki will most likely be in the game.As long as they get some decent moves that is.

No:
    Motoi(He did not even have one move.He hasn't fought more than Iruka and Iruka is not in the game,even though he is more important than Motoi)
    Shin(He's like Sai without the drawings,i doubt he'll be in the game)
    Zetsu(He is just fodder.Nothing more.We might see something later in the manga,but right now,he is not a fighter.)
    while i admit not all of them will make the game, you don't have to have had many moves shown to make it, especially if they have a unique fighting style. shinzune, kurenai, ino, anko, karin, asuma, even tsunade have shown very little jutsu yet have made it into multiple ultimate ninja games. also out of the ones you said maybe to make it, haku, zabuza and kimmimaro have more than enough jutsu, and have already featured in many ultimate ninja games, kimmimaro infact being in the first storm game, so i definatly think they will make as soon as it catches up to the manga. you pretty much just have to show one move or ability and then they will design moves around it. karin has shown none and they still did. fu, torune, hanna and hizashi are related to major clans aswell so they already have heaps of jutsu to use for them.

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kabuto's Avatar
    Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

In anycase Danzo and co plus all 4 other kages and there company should be in the next installment. WITH REAL UNIQUE TEAM JUTSU. Instead of naming a team "father and son" give them a unique cinematic scene for example where he shows his father the complete rasengan and he time warps it to the opponent. So on and so one with every team name give them a unique Ultimate Jutsu.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Tormentor286's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Storm 2 has actually sold one million units.

The PS3 version sold 610, 224 units , while the 360 version sold 389, 896 units. The Total amount of this is:
    1,000,120 units sold altogether. Slightly over one million.

360 sales:
    http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/sales...ninja-storm-2/

PS3 sales:
    http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/sales...ninja-storm-2/

Last month, Namco Bandai had redone their expectations upon the games that were coming out, most noticeable is that they expected UNS2 to sell up to one million, 300, 000 more than the original expected sales which was 700, 000.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201..._bandai_sales/

I never expected Storm 2 to actually hit and slightly pass over the million mark, since you know. Being a Naruto game and all. Namco Bandai most likely after the holidays will make some kind of press release of how Storm 2 met their expectations and sold units mark.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

8 characters?

Spoiler show
    obviously they wont put all those charactrs in the game. I was talking about the improtant characters like
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by Lelo; December 24, 2010 at 08:40 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member itachisamata's Avatar
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

ohh this game breaks controllers,R2 and L2!
    i usaly play whith gay sensei his dinamic entery is so good and neji for support !

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuto View Post
    In anycase Danzo and co plus all 4 other kages and there company should be in the next installment. WITH REAL UNIQUE TEAM JUTSU. Instead of naming a team "father and son" give them a unique cinematic scene for example where he shows his father the complete rasengan and he time warps it to the opponent. So on and so one with every team name give them a unique Ultimate Jutsu.
    I like the idea, but it seems like a lot to consider. Especially due to the fact that a bunch of stuff from the first game was cut from the second. It seems like UNS 3 will be like 2 but with more characters. I hope this isn't the case.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope in the next naruto game for PS3 there are part I and part II characters, somehow i miss pts sasuke and pts naruto

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

while i admit not all of them will make the game, you don't have to have had many moves shown to make it, especially if they have a unique fighting style. shinzune, kurenai, ino, anko, karin, asuma, even tsunade have shown very little jutsu yet have made it into multiple ultimate ninja games. also out of the ones you said maybe to make it, haku, zabuza and kimmimaro have more than enough jutsu, and have already featured in many ultimate ninja games, kimmimaro infact being in the first storm game, so i definatly think they will make as soon as it catches up to the manga. you pretty much just have to show one move or ability and then they will design moves around it. karin has shown none and they still did. fu, torune, hanna and hizashi are related to major clans aswell so they already have heaps of jutsu to use for them.
    I see your point and i partiarly agree,but Haku and Zabuza are old characters.They weren't even in storm 1!They don't seem important enough.And Hizashi for example is just a Hyuuga and we already have to of them.In fact,Hizashi is probably even weaker than Neji,so why even put him in the game.As for characters like Karin.They just made her to make Taka complete and to not just leave her out.There are tons of different aspects that get a character into a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    I hope in the next naruto game for PS3 there are part I and part II characters, somehow i miss pts sasuke and pts naruto
    Yeah!I miss 'em too!I'd like to play them again,but in this game.More importantly,i'd like to compare them with the older selves,that's always fun^^.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerous's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Gah i'm tired of ppl quitting matches

New Reply
Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast