Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Curryman's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by Zachc2009 View Post

I am getting sick of seeing people spamming Kirin & Rasenrengan though I mean theres so much more to the game then relying on the same boring moves.
    I don't see rasenrengan spammers anymore but a TON of Kirin fags. Tobi is a must for them. Just save him for kirin and then pull him out while you block all 3 strikes

I don't really have a problem with rasenrengan 6-tails is a bigger pain in the ass. Especially if you run into people that have mastered using his wind blast, with chakra volley and doing the chakra gun in the air.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member POW's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I prefer Accel to these games aside from the slightly better graphics there is not much to talk about.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zachc2009's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I prefer Accel to these games aside from the slightly better graphics there is not much to talk about.
    Don't get me wrong or anything your entitled to your opinion BUT

are u blind... Storm 2 beats the crap out of the accels... don't get me started on the ridiculously short story mode on accel 1 and having to battle bandits 24/7 in story mode.

thats like saying the ps1 is better then the PS3

u dnt say it and if u do u get laughed at.

Quote Originally Posted by Curryman View Post
    I don't see rasenrengan spammers anymore but a TON of Kirin fags. Tobi is a must for them. Just save him for kirin and then pull him out while you block all 3 strikes

I don't really have a problem with rasenrengan 6-tails is a bigger pain in the ass. Especially if you run into people that have mastered using his wind blast, with chakra volley and doing the chakra gun in the air.
    the only sure way to defeat them is to practice timing shinra tensei with Pein in free battle or use Minato and just jump out the way.
    Last edited by Zachc2009; February 15, 2011 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

2 years wait probably

Only negative.

They better not put fillers in this arc >-(
    <hr noshade size="1">
    Pain & Kabuto are a good combo.

I am getting sick of seeing people spamming Kirin & Rasenrengan though I mean theres so much more to the game then relying on the same boring moves.
    You think that's bad try cheap Ino players in singles battle. I played someone who would just run away the entire time, jump and throw shurikens. Cheap Sasori players are the worst, they do the same thing, but it's even harder to cancel.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 will be part of French EPS #10:
    http://www.esl.eu/fr/pro-series/seas...inja-Storm-2-/

EPS (ESL Pro Series) is the pro league of the ESL (Electronic Esports League) with franchises in several European countries (Germany, Austria, Scandinavia in general, France and some more), especially known for the German franchise with price moneys in the 10,000s. Internationally the ESL is one of the biggest esports organisators with many players playing on the amateur leagues. They're also doing the Intel Extreme Masters series, one of the largest tournament series globally with the best contestants and huge price moneys.

Let's just say the news was kinda confusing to German eSports community because barely anyone heard of NUNS before
    However, the game made it into eSports this way. If you're interested into high level gamers playing this game, you should probably keep an eye on the french EPS now.

The price money for the EPS winner seems to be 2,000€. It's really not much for an ESL event, but probably unexpected much for this game
    Last edited by Roflkopt3r; February 20, 2011 at 10:02 AM.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roflkopt3r View Post
    Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 will be part of French EPS #10:
    http://www.esl.eu/fr/pro-series/seas...inja-Storm-2-/

EPS (ESL Pro Series) is the pro league of the ESL (Electronic Esports League) with franchises in several European countries (Germany, Austria, Scandinavia in general, France and some more), especially known for the German franchise with price moneys in the 10,000s. Internationally the ESL is one of the biggest esports organisators with many players playing on the amateur leagues. They're also doing the Intel Extreme Masters series, one of the largest tournament series globally with the best contestants and huge price moneys.

Let's just say the news was kinda confusing to German eSports community because barely anyone heard of NUNS before
    However, the game made it into eSports this way. If you're interested into high level gamers playing this game, you should probably keep an eye on the french EPS now.

The price money for the EPS winner seems to be 2,000€. It's really not much for an ESL event, but probably unexpected much for this game
    So it's going to be a tournament of Shikamaru spammers and Sasori users?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I know they are doing tournaments near me.. they are for fifa and marvel vs capcom though...

Can't wait for the anime to do the Sasuke Vs Raikage fight... Then Sasuke versus Danzou.

Oh and has anyone got all the substitution logs yet?
    Last edited by Zachc2009; February 23, 2011 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh and has anyone got all the substitution logs yet?
    Ooh me me. They're pretty useless IMO though...half the time I forget that feature is even there and I'm more busy watching the noobs online attempt to trick me by hovering over Jiraiya and then last second switch over to Kirin Sasuke or Sasori/Deidara when there is 4 seconds left on the character select clock.

Like it even matters! That must be the only thing I hate about being a Hero rank. Everybody assumes I'm going to be cheap OR that they must choose a cheap character to be able to beat me....which isn't true.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Ooh me me. They're pretty useless IMO though...half the time I forget that feature is even there and I'm more busy watching the noobs online attempt to trick me by hovering over Jiraiya and then last second switch over to Kirin Sasuke or Sasori/Deidara when there is 4 seconds left on the character select clock.

Like it even matters! That must be the only thing I hate about being a Hero rank. Everybody assumes I'm going to be cheap OR that they must choose a cheap character to be able to beat me....which isn't true.
    Lool I love that xD I do another thing that is funny XD I follow them around and I choose the same character and supports, and they panic and change instantly xD

Oh, and yes, the logs are useless...I cant even think the reason they mention it as a feature >.<
    Last edited by Seraphimon-TK; February 24, 2011 at 04:02 AM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

At risk of sounding a complete newb can I ask how u got all the logs?

I been using Taka Sasuke alot.. Chidori is good for tailing people.. Oh and When you time him right pain can be a beast with defensive moves.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

At risk of sounding a complete newb can I ask how u got all the logs?

I been using Taka Sasuke alot.. Chidori is good for tailing people.. Oh and When you time him right pain can be a beast with defensive moves.
    You have to do complete just about EVERYTHING in story mode. Complete all side quests, get 5 hearts and view friendship events for all characters, find all ton-ton pearls, buy all collection items, complete all extra objectives for fights in hokage's room, complete 10 trials, defeat puppet master, etc. etc.

Another thing to add with Pain I love to do is his up combo. Rarely get's KNJ'd for some reason especially against mashers. I know using taijutsu is against the "advanced play" rule but try it out. There are actually 4-5 characters with certain directional taijutsu combos that are hard to knj out of.

On another note anyone know how the character usage chart works? I've used everyone until I got their titles and stop using them after that so I've played with everyone almost 30 times each yet my character usage chart has Deidara ranked first which sucks for obvious reasons. Does it rank them on how many times you WON with a certain character?
    Last edited by Curryman; February 25, 2011 at 12:49 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

On another note anyone know how the character usage chart works? I've used everyone until I got their titles and stop using them after that so I've played with everyone almost 30 times each yet my character usage chart has Deidara ranked first which sucks for obvious reasons. Does it rank them on how many times you WON with a certain character?
    No, it counts how many times you choose one character in a row, so use one character until he takes the place of deidara xD

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphimon-TK View Post
    No, it counts how many times you choose one character in a row, so use one character until he takes the place of deidara xD
    I think it has to do with how many times you have won with a character rather than choose them. I haven't chose Deidera consecutively ever but guys I have don't show up on the chart. I'm pretty sure I've never lost when I picked him I was thinking that's why but then Sasori doesn't show up on the chart.

Regardless My top 3 according to the game are (Not True):
    Deidara
    Orochimaru
    Gaara

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Deidara can be beaten with Sasuke and Minato.

I just watched a vid of storm 1 and it seems a world away from Storm 2. I miss the Chuunin exam stage

I think that the move clashes should be brought back but like how you had to do Ougi's in the original.. or just spin the sticks real fast.

Orochimaru isn't that good IMO.. He has potential to be a monster but his moves leave so many openings..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Anybody wanna play?

- Do any of you play singles battles.

- The characters I'm trying to master are: Tobi, Itachi, Sasuke, Neji, Lars and Kabuto. Any tips.

New Reply
Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 LastLast