Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Curryman's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    Anybody wanna play?

- Do any of you play singles battles.

- The characters I'm trying to master are: Tobi, Itachi, Sasuke, Neji, Lars and Kabuto. Any tips.
    For single play?

I hate single play because whoever has host can knj out of everything but I have some tips.

Tobi - Bait from far away and the second you see chakra dash coming do your ougi, works like a charm. Don't use your jutsu unless you are guaranteed to connect. If you miss you are a sitting duck.

Itachi - Same thing except you don't need the space Tobi needs, the second you see chakra dash pull out that ougi.

Sasuke - in single play chidori blade Sasuke is better for his ridiculously quick (and dashing) ougi. Throw sucks though easy to knj.

Neji - Great for single play for obvious reasons (defensive jutsu and quick dashing ougi)

Lars - Left or right combo's are hard for mashers to knj out of plus awesome quick ougi.

Kabuto - CDB to all hell!!! Awesome down combo too that sometimes even when knj'd keeps going because of the turns done by Kabuto.

I would only use taijutsu with Kabuto, Lars and Neji. The others combos are real easy to knj out of.
    Lastly BE HOST! Awakenings won't be knj'd as easy not to mention your taijutsu's.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachc2009 View Post
    Deidara can be beaten with Sasuke and Minato.

I just watched a vid of storm 1 and it seems a world away from Storm 2. I miss the Chuunin exam stage

I think that the move clashes should be brought back but like how you had to do Ougi's in the original.. or just spin the sticks real fast.

Orochimaru isn't that good IMO.. He has potential to be a monster but his moves leave so many openings..
    Deidara spammers can be beaten with anybody. A genuinely good Deidara (if there is such a thing) is near impossible to beat. Although Minato or a puppet user is probably best. Kirin Sasuke is absolutely worthless the second you pick Tobi support.

And Oro is a BEAST! Just don't EVER use his jutsu. His side combo is hard to knj and his ougi is awesome. Not to mention he has 2 explosive tags! Tilt is one of the best given the first hit connects.
    Last edited by Curryman; February 25, 2011 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zachc2009's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Shame the game can't have crossover matches.. Or You'd be one of my victims curryman.

XD.

My pains are Pain & Taka Sasuke but my record says

Sakura
    Taka Sasuke
    Minato

I reckon its judged on your first 100 games because I'm holding 231 wins now. Oh and 85 losses

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Shame the game can't have crossover matches.. Or You'd be one of my victims curryman.

XD.

My pains are Pain & Taka Sasuke but my record says

Sakura
    Taka Sasuke
    Minato

I reckon its judged on your first 100 games because I'm holding 231 wins now. Oh and 85 losses
    We HAVE already played each other remember!!!

I'm Dash D Kadet on XBL.

You're Iroundhouse or something right?

I'm always up for a rematch if you want though!

I was host last time so shoot me a invite whenever I'm ready anytime.
    I believe you had a taste of my Ino, Kiba if I recall correctly and you beat me with your Taka Sasuke...(I think that was you anyway)

Please don't pick Sasori or Shikamaru otherwise be prepared to be spammed right back!

I'm sitting at 400 something wins and 300 losses. I'm sure my record would be a lot better if I ever created sessions but I always search for sessions. Not to mention I always random pick till I get someone I haven't unlocked a title for.
    Last edited by Curryman; February 26, 2011 at 02:44 AM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohhhhhh!

Yeah your barely on though.

I need to renew my xbox live membership cause it runs out tomorrow.. I will hold you to a rematch when your on.

Gonna go and train now!.

LOL

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member narutoaged's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

i have to say this, im not so good cuz i have only about 140000 bp , i dont play rank match cuz i dont like cheap wins , really love playing with patience, dont use awakens cuz i dont like the pressure of must win , i use solely grab, main jutsu, ultimate if there is a room for it (combo ) and team ultimate if my opponent is careless or thinks he is smart with long range jutsu , and i use tilting , i usually dont use much of taijustu but its nice once in a while to read if my opponent is cheap to ougi me. i really love , i mean really love punishing those u awaken , and they are pretty surprise i attack them more than usual . i love using hinata to beat 6tail naruto , and if i lose kiba will punish every awakenin . even against susano but still there are days when ur hands arent responding to ur thought (then i lose ). i think awakening shouldnt be the main strategy of the game , i hate those who automically choose supporter for only ougi purpose( i bloock all ur ougi and then what ? ) . im pissed im playing with 10th opponents with over 700000bp, and they all want rematch cuz they re surprise beat their remaining 30% health while they are awaken . damn. oh also i avoid as much using triangle& O . makes the game more interesting .

Deidara can be beaten with Sasuke and Minato.

I just watched a vid of storm 1 and it seems a world away from Storm 2. I miss the Chuunin exam stage

I think that the move clashes should be brought back but like how you had to do Ougi's in the original.. or just spin the sticks real fast.

Orochimaru isn't that good IMO.. He has potential to be a monster but his moves leave so many openings..

deidara can be beaten with guy , lee , kiba , and if the deidara is not careful , sakura will do the job, to make deidara more desperate u use karin lol .
    Last edited by narutoaged; February 28, 2011 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Intelligence is knowing when to do how " ~~~ James Alabi

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutoaged View Post
    i have to say this, im not so good cuz i have only about 140000 bp , i dont play rank match cuz i dont like cheap wins , really love playing with patience, dont use awakens cuz i dont like the pressure of must win , i use solely grab, main jutsu, ultimate if there is a room for it (combo ) and team ultimate if my opponent is careless or thinks he is smart with long range jutsu , and i use tilting , i usually dont use much of taijustu but its nice once in a while to read if my opponent is cheap to ougi me. i really love , i mean really love punishing those u awaken , and they are pretty surprise i attack them more than usual . i love using hinata to beat 6tail naruto , and if i lose kiba will punish every awakenin . even against susano but still there are days when ur hands arent responding to ur thought (then i lose ). i think awakening shouldnt be the main strategy of the game , i hate those who automically choose supporter for only ougi purpose( i bloock all ur ougi and then what ? ) . im pissed im playing with 10th opponents with over 700000bp, and they all want rematch cuz they re surprise beat their remaining 30% health while they are awaken . damn. oh also i avoid as much using triangle& O . makes the game more interesting .
    <hr noshade size="1">
    Are you on XBL?
    I would like to play you. Oh plus how much BP you have has NOTHING to do with how good you are. I've lost to people with less BP than you and then at the same time wiped the floor with heros. Honestly MOST hero's are more predictable because you know they are going to take advantages of the flaws and glitches in the game.

Also if you don't use throws, jutsu or taijutsu how do you fight? Support and ougi's alone?

I love taijutsu but the sad truth is you will lose ranked matches so I only use it during player matches. Plus I don't like to use awakenings either. Way too hard to knj taijutsu and no supports makes you very vulnerable. (There are a few monsters in awakening like Tsunade)

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Curryman View Post
    Are you on XBL?
    I would like to play you. Oh plus how much BP you have has NOTHING to do with how good you are. I've lost to people with less BP than you and then at the same time wiped the floor with heros. Honestly MOST hero's are more predictable because you know they are going to take advantages of the flaws and glitches in the game.

Also if you don't use throws, jutsu or taijutsu how do you fight? Support and ougi's alone?

I love taijutsu but the sad truth is you will lose ranked matches so I only use it during player matches. Plus I don't like to use awakenings either. Way too hard to knj taijutsu and no supports makes you very vulnerable. (There are a few monsters in awakening like Tsunade)
    i practically choose what jutsu to use base on what i see my opponent doing , basically no strategy but to counter my opponent's . i use kiba against any naruto cuz i know rasengan is on the way . when i use tunade i tilt only or throw or mainly taijutsu . with puppeters i use lee, or guy , i dont use ougi except with hinata or with a combo . oh yeah , i use ougi to counter ever awaken's justu with good supporters ofcourse .

im on PS3 .

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutoaged View Post
    i practically choose what jutsu to use base on what i see my opponent doing , basically no strategy but to counter my opponent's . i use kiba against any naruto cuz i know rasengan is on the way . when i use tunade i tilt only or throw or mainly taijutsu . with puppeters i use lee, or guy , i dont use ougi except with hinata or with a combo . oh yeah , i use ougi to counter ever awaken's justu with good supporters ofcourse .

im on PS3 .
    I need to perfect tilts while moving (or rather any time of the battle) because tilts are nearly impossible to knj. I played this guy with around 2993 wins with 9999599 bp so he was arguably one of the best you can play that didn't hack their way to the top of the leaderboards and that's what he used to beat me. He picked Tsunade w/ Kabuto and Sakura support. I was better at taking advantages of the game's glitches/faults then he was but he still beat me using NOTHING but tilts while moving and then somehow at the end of Tsunade's tilt move he added her jutsu in there because her tilt took her slightly off the ground. I almost won by being cheap and chaining an ougi with my attack knockback but his Sakura support came in handy before I could pull it off for the win. I just happened to pick Asuma which was perfect for his tactics but I know his strategy would have owned 90% of the noobs that play this game that pick Kirin Sasuke/Sasori/Deidara/Shikamaru.
    Last edited by Curryman; March 05, 2011 at 05:10 AM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I need to perfect tilts while moving (or rather any time of the battle) because tilts are nearly impossible to knj. I played this guy with around 2993 wins with 9999599 bp so he was arguably one of the best you can play that didn't hack their way to the top of the leaderboards and that's what he used to beat me. He picked Tsunade w/ Kabuto and Sakura support. I was better at taking advantages of the game's glitches/faults then he was but he still beat me using NOTHING but tilts while moving and then somehow at the end of Tsunade's tilt move he added her jutsu in there because her tilt took her slightly off the ground. I almost won by being cheap and chaining an ougi with my attack knockback but his Sakura support came in handy before I could pull it off for the win. I just happened to pick Asuma which was perfect for his tactics but I know his strategy would have owned 90% of the noobs that play this game that pick Kirin Sasuke/Sasori/Deidara/Shikamaru.
    I know how to perfect them.. its kind of difficult to do though but its one of those things that when you've done it a few times it comes as an instinct.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

disadvantage of tilting are 1) it leaves u open for ur opponent's supporters moves , 2) counterattacked by ougi (for cheap opponents),3) wrong time u are dead . and so many more i wont mention , but for these reasons when u tilt well enough , u dont need ougi or team ougi to win (ofcourse ur game becomes more dynamic (unless if u are lazy like me lol ) , u can block every attacks , and as well avoid team ougi , to play using tilting , u must have good time with ur supporters to disengage ur opponent's move or supporter . tilting makes u hyper aggressive when attacking and gives u the patient to let ur opponent finish his combo . the worst(funny) cases are when ur cheap opponent ougi u twice , u have 25-30% health left , u tilt (ur supporter are in attack mode ) knockback , u ougi , then u tilt again and u team ougi . then ur opponent is like WTF
    tilting work super fast with characters like , Tsunade, sakura,temari , chougi (if u r fast ) , oro, lee, , so u can use them after ur oppo. is done his justu , the rest are good to keep ur oppo. at distance if they like dashin to u .tilting works best like shikamaru's ougi , i.e dash and tilt , also after oppo. jutsu, or if he thinks of rushin u . when u see some1 using Lars and kakuzu , never ever ever allow them to complete their tilting cuz what comes next is OMG . u ll think its ur pad having problems or u think they have turbo controllers which is not true .
    Last edited by narutoaged; March 07, 2011 at 07:23 PM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi & Pain are good support especially against someone like Kirin Sasuke.

Pain can block against his katon & Tobi against his Kirin.

I have been trying a nice strategy so that I can beat Curryman.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi & Pain are good support especially against someone like Kirin Sasuke.

Pain can block against his katon & Tobi against his Kirin.

I have been trying a nice strategy so that I can beat Curryman.
    Well I don't ever use Kirin Sasuke but yes Tobi does wonders for Kirin Sasuke!

Instead of Pain though I use Itachi. This way if I ever accidentally get caught in Kirin Sasuke's supports (usually Kabuto/Kiba) or someone that air juggles you I have itachi to speed fireball him since I'm flying in the air before he can pull Kirin out.

It works everytime and it's hilarious to see Kirin Sasuke users panic and completely not know how to fight or approach you once you take away their ability to use Kirin.

P.S. - I borrowed the game from my friend for PS3... I can finally play you PS3 players PSN = DashDKadet same as XBL!
    Last edited by Curryman; March 20, 2011 at 04:38 AM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I don't ever use Kirin Sasuke but yes Tobi does wonders for Kirin Sasuke!

Instead of Pain though I use Itachi. This way if I ever accidentally get caught in Kirin Sasuke's supports (usually Kabuto/Kiba) or someone that air juggles you I have itachi to speed fireball him since I'm flying in the air before he can pull Kirin out.

It works everytime and it's hilarious to see Kirin Sasuke users panic and completely not know how to fight or approach you once you take away their ability to use Kirin.http://mangahelpers.com/forum/newrep...eply&p=2344917

P.S. - I borrowed the game from my friend for PS3... I can finally play you PS3 players PSN = DashDKadet same as XBL!
    I think they need to incorporate more aspects from Storm 1 this time around.. Move clashes are essential and more stages.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kabuto's Avatar
    Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

PLAYED NARUTO FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME. Probably stopped playing cause of school but 'nyways im back. MAN 1 VS 1 fights are fun. No supports is kinda sweet. Wheres my DLC? Hacker whores shut down the PSN worldwide. There is no justice in that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i stopped playing that game long ago after i got bored 222 wins 0 lose

New Reply
Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 LastLast