Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
I have a thoery for a new crewmember , Whom i think would be the newest crewmember could turn out to be pellona ive notice that luffy gets 2 male members than a female member
order of new crewmember
1st - zoro ------------> Male
2nd - usoop -----------> Male
3rd - nami ------------->Female
4th - Sanji -------------->Male
5th - chopper ------------>male
6th - Nico Robin ---------->Female
7th- Franky ----------------> Male
8th - Brooke ----------------> Male
9th - ?????? -----------------> Female??
Even though nami was with luffy before usoop she didnt join untill after he defeated arlong thats why shes in 3rd place
And i also think its pellona because
1.- Gecko Morias Pirates disbanded after luffy beat him so she doesnt have a crew at the moment
2.- Shes taking care of zoro at the haunted mansion and she could stick with zoro and join the strawhats
or if it isnt her Theres still a chance it could be Boa hancock but ime pretty sure its going to be a female character
besides perona is a weakling, and it will be even more so after the strawhats get their obvious upgrades.
plus you theory is off because oda stated that nami was the 3rd member
-> Convo thread
I don't think there will be any logia in SH crew, since i believe it will automaticly over power the crew. But the SH might gain a paramcia similar to logia in the NW, like Magellan ability. Maybe Blood Blood no mi?
the strahwhats are about to go to the new world. they have and will have a small crew, so everyone has to be able to stand alone.
imnot appose to her, but if she will be the last member then i think she will not join.
im just saying the strawhats all have joined the same way. luffy meets them, they fight beside each other, luffy asks them to join, they refuse, then they have a change of heart and then join.
im just saying if you follow that blue print, then the best chance of that happening again is on fishman island
and she is having a big arsenal at her disposal
* Negative Horo (ネガティブ・ホロウ, Negative Hollow): Perona sends out multiple ghosts to drain the will of a foe, either on one person or many.
* Yonbai no Negative Kōgeki (四倍のネガティブ攻撃, Quadruple Negative Attack): Perona sends four ghosts at four separate targets to drain their will. This is an anime only technique.
* Mini Horo (ミニホロ, Mini Hollow): Perona creates miniature ghosts the size of her palm. With these she can send and make them explode. This was first seen being performed before Usopp.
* Ghost Rap (ゴースト・ラップ): With the Mini Horos, Perona sends them toward an opponent and makes them explode at the snap of her fingers. This technique in which explosive ghosts are sent towards an opponent resembles the "Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack" technique of Gotenks from Dragon Ball Z. This was first seen being used against Usopp.
* Toku Horo (得ホロ, Special Hollow): Perona creates a much bigger version of her Mini Horos and sends it after her opponent.
* Kamikaze Rap (神風ラップ, Divine Wind Rap): Perona snaps her fingers and detonates her Toko Horo causing a massive explosion.
* Negative Ghost (ネガティブゴースト): Said to be Perona's strongest attack, she generates three Negative Horos and a Toko Horo. We never see precisely what this attack does, as Bartholemew Kuma stops it effortlessly.
*taken from one piece wiki
she could stand on her own in nw, she is strong and she is "good" (she took care of injured zoro despite him being her enemy)
ok.....i will assume their are more haki users in the new world. so if a haki user can cut a logia user then im sure they can cut a ghost. im just saying i dislike perona as a strawhat, but if ahe joins then she just does
I dont think that Oda is following any pattern.......even if your list would be correct (and a few people allready said thats not the case) I think it would just be coincidental.
And about Perona - I really like her and her design, but i dont think that she will join the sh. She is just not "nice" enough - i dont want to say that she is evil but i think she is more evil than a good person.
Boa Hancock :
Like a lot people said before, she has is own crew / island. I dont think she would leave them.
Could be, but I think he will travel with the sh to the fishmanisland but he will stay on this island to protect it.
Never, i dont think that he will ever abandon the WB-Pirats.
Hell no, this guy would never taking any orders by someone. But i think he will somehow become an ally of Luffy.
Ivankov and this Scissor-Guy (sorry forget his name) :
Nah, these two will probably helping Luffy to meet with Dragon someday but they would never join the sh. Invankov would never betray Dragon like this i think.
Buggy will become one of the greatest Pirate ever, at least his bounty and his fame
He will become that for Luffy what Garp was for Gol D Roger......mhmmm or maybe Smoker.....i cannot decide
let him enjoy his retirement.........still i want to see a little more of him.
He just to weak, he is not very usefull and he has to protect this little mermaid and the starfish.
Mr 2 :
If he is alive i think i would place my bets on him. I think he would fits the best in the sh.
Ok he is not very strong but even so his power is very helpful.
I think we havent meet the new crewmate by now......we will meet him at the beginning of the new (at least I think so )
Last edited by sindergi; March 28, 2010 at 09:11 AM.
I think that if Mr 2 is still alive, It will join the revolutionaries under Ivankov orders. Of course they will be Luffy allies, but still.