Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Thread Closed
Page 117 of 167 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2503

Thread: The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

WSJ Pirate New Strawhat Crewmember

I have a thoery for a new crewmember , Whom i think would be the newest crewmember could turn out to be pellona ive notice that luffy gets 2 male members than a female member

order of new crewmember

1st - zoro ------------> Male
    2nd - usoop -----------> Male
    3rd - nami ------------->Female
    4th - Sanji -------------->Male
    5th - chopper ------------>male
    6th - Nico Robin ---------->Female
    7th- Franky ----------------> Male
    8th - Brooke ----------------> Male
    9th - ?????? -----------------> Female??

Even though nami was with luffy before usoop she didnt join untill after he defeated arlong thats why shes in 3rd place

And i also think its pellona because

1.- Gecko Morias Pirates disbanded after luffy beat him so she doesnt have a crew at the moment
    2.- Shes taking care of zoro at the haunted mansion and she could stick with zoro and join the strawhats

or if it isnt her Theres still a chance it could be Boa hancock but ime pretty sure its going to be a female character

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Strawhat Crewmember

Quote Originally Posted by MihawkAce View Post
    I have a thoery for a new crewmember , Whom i think would be the newest crewmember could turn out to be pellona ive notice that luffy gets 2 male members than a female member

order of new crewmember

Even though nami was with luffy before usoop she didnt join untill after he defeated arlong thats why shes in 3rd place

1.- Gecko Morias Pirates disbanded after luffy beat him so she doesnt have a crew at the moment
    2.- Shes taking care of zoro at the haunted mansion and she could stick with zoro and join the strawhats

or if it isnt her Theres still a chance it could be Boa hancock but ime pretty sure its going to be a female character
    if that the case then the hurcles is taking care of usopp and the wizard is taking care of nami.

besides perona is a weakling, and it will be even more so after the strawhats get their obvious upgrades.

plus you theory is off because oda stated that nami was the 3rd member

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post
    if that the case then the hurcles is taking care of usopp and the wizard is taking care of nami.

besides perona is a weakling, and it will be even more so after the strawhats get their obvious upgrades.

yes but hurcles adn the wizard ar watching over them when pellona even stoped zoro so he wouldt leave and shes realy taking care of zoro for all his wounds and everything else also every one was sent to a place that would make them stronger like yuo said hurcles is takling care of usoop in an island of fearsome creatures where usoop can learn to be brave and the wizard teaching nami more about weather but what will zoro learn from pellona

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yes but hurcles adn the wizard ar watching over them when pellona even stoped zoro so he wouldt leave and shes realy taking care of zoro for all his wounds and everything else also every one was sent to a place that would make them stronger like yuo said hurcles is takling care of usoop in an island of fearsome creatures where usoop can learn to be brave and the wizard teaching nami more about weather but what will zoro learn from pellona

i dont think he will learn anything from her, but whomever that is in the shadows picking up the sword is the one who will give zoro some pointers.

maybe zoro learns how to use haki to cut stuff and he will practice on the ghost peronia can make

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama...

-> Convo thread
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think there will be any logia in SH crew, since i believe it will automaticly over power the crew. But the SH might gain a paramcia similar to logia in the NW, like Magellan ability. Maybe Blood Blood no mi?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

How exactly is Perona a weakling? Her abilities are VERY useful, both in battle and outside of it (for scouting, for example). Perona could defeat the whole Strawhat crew, and even know she's able to defeat most of them if not all. She could still kill Ussop, even though her normal Negative Ghosts didn't affect him (remember? she can creat explosive ghosts). She wasn't brought back to the plot just to disappear in the horizon after taking Zoro Back to SA. She has got a chance to join the crew, just like Hancock and Jinbei.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

order of new crewmember

Nami was recruited after sanji ...

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Samui View Post
    How exactly is Perona a weakling? Her abilities are VERY useful, both in battle and outside of it (for scouting, for example). Perona could defeat the whole Strawhat crew, and even know she's able to defeat most of them if not all. She could still kill Ussop, even though her normal Negative Ghosts didn't affect him (remember? she can creat explosive ghosts). She wasn't brought back to the plot just to disappear in the horizon after taking Zoro Back to SA. She has got a chance to join the crew, just like Hancock and Jinbei.
    you must understand that the strawhats are going to be much stronger after they get back together after their upgrades, which obvious. just look at the people fighting at marineford. these people are animals compared to perona.

the strahwhats are about to go to the new world. they have and will have a small crew, so everyone has to be able to stand alone.

imnot appose to her, but if she will be the last member then i think she will not join.

im just saying the strawhats all have joined the same way. luffy meets them, they fight beside each other, luffy asks them to join, they refuse, then they have a change of heart and then join.

im just saying if you follow that blue print, then the best chance of that happening again is on fishman island

Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

you must understand that the strawhats are going to be much stronger after they get back together after their upgrades, which obvious. just look at the people fighting at marineford. these people are animals compared to perona.

the strahwhats are about to go to the new world. they have and will have a small crew, so everyone has to be able to stand alone.

imnot appose to her, but if she will be the last member then i think she will not join.

im just saying the strawhats all have joined the same way. luffy meets them, they fight beside each other, luffy asks them to join, they refuse, then they have a change of heart and then join.

im just saying if you follow that blue print, then the best chance of that happening again is on fishman island
    And again, no matter how strong they become after it, they still can't do anything against Perona as long as she's out of her body. She can stay on the ship and fight along side the rest of the crew while no body is able to touch her, while she IS able to hurt them.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OunknownO's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

and she is having a big arsenal at her disposal

* Negative Horo (ネガティブ・ホロウ, Negative Hollow): Perona sends out multiple ghosts to drain the will of a foe, either on one person or many.

* Yonbai no Negative Kōgeki (四倍のネガティブ攻撃, Quadruple Negative Attack): Perona sends four ghosts at four separate targets to drain their will. This is an anime only technique.

* Mini Horo (ミニホロ, Mini Hollow): Perona creates miniature ghosts the size of her palm. With these she can send and make them explode. This was first seen being performed before Usopp.[6]

* Ghost Rap (ゴースト・ラップ): With the Mini Horos, Perona sends them toward an opponent and makes them explode at the snap of her fingers. This technique in which explosive ghosts are sent towards an opponent resembles the "Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack" technique of Gotenks from Dragon Ball Z. This was first seen being used against Usopp.[6]

* Toku Horo (得ホロ, Special Hollow): Perona creates a much bigger version of her Mini Horos and sends it after her opponent.[6]

* Kamikaze Rap (神風ラップ, Divine Wind Rap): Perona snaps her fingers and detonates her Toko Horo causing a massive explosion.[6]

* Negative Ghost (ネガティブゴースト): Said to be Perona's strongest attack, she generates three Negative Horos and a Toko Horo. We never see precisely what this attack does, as Bartholemew Kuma stops it effortlessly.

*taken from one piece wiki

she could stand on her own in nw, she is strong and she is "good" (she took care of injured zoro despite him being her enemy)

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

order of new crewmember

That does not work. Nami met Luffy after Zoro joined and she officially joined the crew after Sanji did (Arlong Park). It seems you forgot that Sanji fought at Arlong Park.
    So, it's either 2nd or 4th, but definitely not 3rd.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ok.....i will assume their are more haki users in the new world. so if a haki user can cut a logia user then im sure they can cut a ghost. im just saying i dislike perona as a strawhat, but if ahe joins then she just does

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

order of new crewmember

I dont think that Oda is following any pattern.......even if your list would be correct (and a few people allready said thats not the case) I think it would just be coincidental.

And about Perona - I really like her and her design, but i dont think that she will join the sh. She is just not "nice" enough - i dont want to say that she is evil but i think she is more evil than a good person.

Boa Hancock :

Like a lot people said before, she has is own crew / island. I dont think she would leave them.

Jimbei :
    Could be, but I think he will travel with the sh to the fishmanisland but he will stay on this island to protect it.

Marco :
    Never, i dont think that he will ever abandon the WB-Pirats.

Crocodile :
    Hell no, this guy would never taking any orders by someone. But i think he will somehow become an ally of Luffy.

Ivankov and this Scissor-Guy
    (sorry forget his name) :
    Nah, these two will probably helping Luffy to meet with Dragon someday but they would never join the sh. Invankov would never betray Dragon like this i think.

Buggy :
    Buggy will become one of the greatest Pirate ever, at least his bounty and his fame

Coby :
    He will become that for Luffy what Garp was for Gol D Roger......mhmmm or maybe Smoker.....i cannot decide

Rayleigh :
    let him enjoy his retirement.........still i want to see a little more of him.

Hacchi :
    He just to weak, he is not very usefull and he has to protect this little mermaid and the starfish.

Mr 2 :
    If he is alive i think i would place my bets on him. I think he would fits the best in the sh.
    Ok he is not very strong but even so his power is very helpful.

I think we havent meet the new crewmate by now......we will meet him at the beginning of the new (at least I think so )
    Last edited by sindergi; March 28, 2010 at 09:11 AM.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that if Mr 2 is still alive, It will join the revolutionaries under Ivankov orders. Of course they will be Luffy allies, but still.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Thread Closed
Page 117 of 167 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast