Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 167 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama...

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kadodo's Avatar
    Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: the Search for Strawhat's New Nakama...

Well even I do not understand what he said.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Pevee's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay then. Thank god it's not me.
    ...the life of man, solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short....

Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

I know movingstone is just crazy like that.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

that's probably why he's a strawhat official member.

Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe but regardless he's my strange nakama.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member otaclub_87's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kadodo
    Well we never saw Oda give Luffy two nakamas at the same time, i hope that it happens one day. Also because they going to mermaid island does not mean that only mermaid live here. At least I think so.

this idea makes me think of another brilliant idea..
    yes indeed...two member at the same time only will be happened...if the next crew member is a TWINS......i am imagining it is from a mermaid island....uhmm..mermaid twins is so-damn-cool....(it will be as cool as the vampire twins from tsubasa teservoir, which is subaru and kamui from X Clamp)

those two twins can be both female or both male and female....they can fit different position...(a musician and a scientist)...that wouls be so cooolllllllll...and sometimes on battle they can fight together and have a combo attack....

btw...i dun think SH need a blacksmith..cause the only crew who has a weapon is zorro and his sword is always a 'legendary-type' sword..so he is not making one but more like buying or stealing or treasuring one..(on the treasure sunken ship maybe)

Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow it's like you were reading my mind. I was actually thinking twins as well. But I think it will be better if the twins were one boy and a girl. Don't get me wrong I want girls but just don't want the team to become too weak.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kadodo
    Wow it's like you were reading my mind. I was actually thinking twins as well. But I think it will be better if the twins were one boy and a girl. Don't get me wrong I want girls but just don't want the team to become too weak.
    It would be a lot more interesting if the two are male and femal. The guys should out number the girls nevertheless XD. Come to think of it, twins would be perfect (strangely, I also immediately thought of the vampire twins from X ) And the combo attack is simply the whole point of having a twin. Both of them would do the same acts at the same time, all the time. Double act. That would be a great comedy.

Blacksmith, yeah, they don't really need one, but it would be nice to have someone fix the come up with new weapons once in a while. Not that anyone needs it though.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mugen's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

no it should be more than two girls on the crew so the last two will be girls
    click to join mangahelpers facebook group

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member waldo's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunsun boo
    hmm a nice thread btw im new here, but anyways, I bet a musician would be nice cause thats the only missing member of their crew. I bet it will be like a guy like ace, but he has like spanish robes, and he carries around a guitar, or banjo, which is also an axe or sword.
    thanks... i think your idea of a musician is the smooth talking type... the one who is an ultra girl-magnet kind... ryt? Coolness personified...[br]Posted on: December 10, 2006, 09:56:56 PM_________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aCeL

this idea makes me think of another brilliant idea..
    yes indeed...two member at the same time only will be happened...if the next crew member is a TWINS......i am imagining it is from a mermaid island....uhmm..mermaid twins is so-damn-cool....(it will be as cool as the vampire twins from tsubasa teservoir, which is subaru and kamui from X Clamp)

those two twins can be both female or both male and female....they can fit different position...(a musician and a scientist)...that wouls be so cooolllllllll...and sometimes on battle they can fight together and have a combo attack....

btw...i dun think SH need a blacksmith..cause the only crew who has a weapon is zorro and his sword is always a 'legendary-type' sword..so he is not making one but more like buying or stealing or treasuring one..(on the treasure sunken ship maybe)
    this is just a cool idea... actually, as i read the previous entries about two members at the same time, twins also pops out of my mind... that is just so cool!!![br]Posted on: December 10, 2006, 09:58:59 PM_________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen
    no it should be more than two girls on the crew so the last two will be girls
    and mugen, im a fan of your threads... thanks for droppin by![br]Posted on: December 10, 2006, 10:00:05 PM_________________________________________________
    and yeah, movingstone is just a crazy guy... einstein and da vinci is considered psychonauts in their time too ryt?
    Thanks to the moon's gravitational pull, the midnight is just so romantic... A hallow scenery of insanity within... Divulge in deep thoughts of rampant madness...

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah no problem
    so you think that perhaps they'll be Sanji's choice if they're girls

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

nope... actually, my personal choice would be 1: a scientist (since dr. begabanks is already mentioned, and i just had this thought that a kid prodigy would make it real cool) 2: im hoping for a girl nakama, but can't really decide what would it be... a mermaid is really gorgeous but mermaids are just too delicate like porcelain... it could be just like another Vivi... can't really decide what i want for them right now... last but not the least, the musician that is really mentioned from episode 1 in the anime (if im not mistaken, Luffy talking to Coby) or if not the episode when Luffy acquired Zoro and how surprised Zoro was when he found out that there are only two of them in the crew...

nyweiz, personally what do you think Mugen?
    Thanks to the moon's gravitational pull, the midnight is just so romantic... A hallow scenery of insanity within... Divulge in deep thoughts of rampant madness...

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

well i think that the mugiwara need a hot scientist , a female of course and for the other posistion i don't know but anyways i want te last two to be girls cuz it's cool and about the musician they're just going to make Franky into an mp3 player. ha ha ha

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen
    well i think that the mugiwara need a hot scientist , a female of course and for the other posistion i don't know but anyways i want te last two to be girls cuz it's cool and about the musician they're just going to make Franky into an mp3 player. ha ha ha
    hehe... that will stimulate us for sure... one word: H-O-T

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

yep maybe after the merman arc we'll have a new nakama for the mugiwaras

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 167 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast