Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
I would prefer a lady we've yet to see a strong young woman i thought bonnie was gonna cover that but stupid BB got her(not fair the only female supernova gets caught)
Like everyone else (or almost), I'm voting for a fisherman (or a mermaid! ).
Although, I'd very like to see a special one...
What about a fisherman/mermaid who ate a DF and can't swim anymore!
That would be "tragic" for them, and it could be kinda of a scientist that have been searching for a "cure" and studying the DF properties.
Oda could use his/her knowledge of the DF to make us understand what we don't know about those fruits yet...
That's what I'm going with!
That would be awesome!!
What do you guys think!?
Man, know that Boa seems all but ruled out i have to find another character to root for. With everyone at a new plateau of strength it opens up lots of possibilities
I still like Jimbei. So i guess he's still a possibility.
I like the idea of Jewelry Bonney too. I give my reasoning for that one but i don't really have any, reason is overrated anyway.
Maybe she'll reemerge as a forced Shikibukai or something. They free her she joins up. It's a longshot but i'll take it.
Jinbei have one major flaw to be a strawhat: HE IS FUCKIN' BORING.
how about twins? who's up for twins joining the crew?
I've read like 80% of the previous posts and skimmed through the other 20% (sorry to those) and I'm going to agree with the people who think a female will join the crew.
With that said, I'd like it if Jewelry Bonney joined
I felt that she'd make a nice addition to the crew after the Saboady incident with Zoro. Not because she saved him though, more like her response afterwards:
Adding the spoiler tags just in case...
It gives room for character development and a background
Otherwise, I'll go for the mermaid addition in Fishmen Island.
i hope there next SH crew is a fishman who ate ace's devil fruit and have been ignored in the fishman island saying that they don't need a fishman who cant swim and then some guys attack the fisman island and they defeated jimbie and then he came to save the day with the SH pirates
With regards to Jewelry Bonnie. If it turns out she is in impel down than there is little chance of her re-emergence.
But something has always struck me as odd about her exchange with Admiral Akainu when he came to get her.
It's just didn't sound like the normally merciless Akainu. It almost reads like a conversation between a father and a rebellious daughter doesn't it? I might be way off... but if i'm not....
Maybe even as one of the Strawhats!
well either Fish/mer, DF, or fish DF anything fine, but i am quiet confident the next new member of SH is a girl. Current SH members only 2 ladies, and i think it is not balance with the guys lol. I don't know... maybe because i am a girl that is why.
About Bonney, i also think she will have a major role in an arc, probably after FI saga. But about she will joins SH, i kind of doubt it cause if she joins, she and luffy will have constant fight over the food, and her DF ability is not offensive enough, or i remember wrong.
Bonney's devil fruit seems to control aging. She is able to age others and herself, which adds another dimension to her. How old is she really?
She could be an old woman or just a kid, with her devil fruit we can't be sure.