Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Who takes the most scenarios?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shikai Hitsugaya solos all the scenarios

6 28.57%
  • Shikai Hitsugaya solos the most scenarios

6 28.57%
  • VC lvl Fighters win the most scenarios

2 9.52%
  • VC lvl Fighters win all the scenarios

7 33.33%
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Shikai Hitsugaya vs Shikai - Hisagi, Kira, Renji, Ikkaku

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Shikai Hitsugaya vs Shikai - Hisagi, Kira, Renji, Ikkaku

Well heres an interesting one for me. All their shikais are pretty much combat orientated, and dont revolve around hax (except maybe Kira's) so this would seem like a decent brawl in close and mid-range distance.

Scenario 1
    Starting Distance: Histugaya in the center with each VC 30 meters from the center like compass points.

Restrictions: Bankai but Tenso Jurin activated
    State of mind: VCs - IC but determined to win (Ikkaku allowing team up). Hitsugaya - bloodlusted (or whatever his state of mind was against Gin).

Scenario 2
    Same as scenario1 but Ikkaku has bankai.

Scenario 3
    Same as scenario1 but Renji has bankai.
    Last edited by Waking_Dreamer; October 16, 2010 at 08:56 AM.
    [IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/Jonas64/Kilrik.jpg[/IMG]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shikai Hitsugaya vs Shikai - Hisagi, Kira, Renji, Ikkaku

Well, in the Gin fight, Hitsugaya damn near accidentally killed Kira just by changing the weather. I don't even like Hitsu, but I'd give it too him just because his ability allows him to kill several people at once.

At the same time, 4 on 1 would be impossible odds in real life. If Kira can connect with a few hits, Hitsugaya will slow down, he'll have to deal with the random spinning scythes, Baboon Bone Cannon, and Ikkaku's all around good CQC abilities.

I'll still say Hitsugaya.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    If Kira can connect with a few hits, Hitsugaya will slow down, he'll have to deal with the random spinning scythes, Baboon Bone Cannon, and Ikkaku's all around good CQC abilities.
    Youre considering that everyone is restricted to shikai's right? I think Renji and Ikkaku's bankai would make the scenario to imbalanced or do people think it would make it more even...?

I got the idea when Kira and Hisagi skirmished with Hitsugaya in the second Bleach movie, and then later on Renji and Ikkaku confront Shikai Hitsu.

I kind of like the idea of say Hitsugaya's crescent chain volleying against Renji's and Hisagi's shikai in an intense mid-range battle.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hitsugaya with more or less ease. He already one shots Kira instantly as collateral damage when blood lusted. When he's an actual target there's just no chance whatsoever. By extension he should be able to do away with Hisagi with similar ease. Only Ikkaku and Renji have anything nearing any sort of evidence for being above VC in base skills, and frankly without bankai and given the rather sucky nature of their shikai's this doesn't help, like at all.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Random101 View Post
    Hitsugaya with more or less ease. He already one shots Kira instantly as collateral damage when blood lusted. When he's an actual target there's just no chance whatsoever. By extension he should be able to do away with Hisagi with similar ease. Only Ikkaku and Renji have anything nearing any sort of evidence for being above VC in base skills, and frankly without bankai and given the rather sucky nature of their shikai's this doesn't help, like at all.
    hmm...okay, I guess I'll make additional scenarios then - Renji and Ikkaku allowed bankai.

I was thinking a combo from Hisagi and Kira with kido would bridge the power gap somewhat. Hisagi has those purple rod/pillar kido and his exploding arm chain, Kira that wind kido and his barriers and healing...

Also, true Kira was tagged in the Gin vs Hitsu battle though to be fair it was the first time he ever saw Hitsugaya's shikai, and a large part of his mind was distraught with what happened to Momo and the fact two Captains were fighting each other in what was usually a stable SS. If Kira viewed Hitsugaya as an opponent straight off he would have higher chances of putting up a fight...maybe.
    Last edited by Waking_Dreamer; October 16, 2010 at 04:34 AM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think hitsugaya for the most part wins quite easily. How would bankai renji and bankai ikkaku defend from hitsugaya's range and sheer power? I don't think they have the means to stop hitsugaya's weather control and dragon as seen when he fought gin.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Even with their bankai's, I'd probably still go with Hitsugaya, though it's a hell of a lot more even now. Ikkaku's bankai has the disadvantage of being easily breakable, and Renji's pretty much got utterly owned against base Byakuya, who really only pulled shikai and bankai on whims. Together they certainly give him trouble at least though, especially if Ikkaku can get his full power off (Though a sudden flashstep might screw him over as I don't recall him being the best at speed). Hisagi and Kira however are practically nonentities.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see how hitsugaya would get trouble from either of them even in bankai. What about them would be troublesome in the least? Speed? The idea that either renji, ikkaku, kira or hisagi can keep up in terms of speed is laughable at best. Power? HItsugaya is limited to shikai however can we expect either of their bankai's to keep up with hitsugaya's weather control or even defend them against that? Again, laughable. Heck, hitsugaya should be able to speedblits them and kido their asses even without shikai.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Teamwork actually. In a straight up fight neither Ikkaku nor Renji stand a chance, even if he's reduced to shikai, however two at once is a bit trickier than it sounds. Though again, I still say Hitsugaya's more likely to win, but with those parameters Ikkaku and Renji at least stand a chance.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see them standing a chance.... the fight will be over literally the second they get wet. We saw kira could not possibly avoid the water from hitsugaya's shikai, there is nothing to protect ikkaku and renji from the water and the area of effect of hitsugaya's shikai when controlling the weather is 7 square miles. With those considerations it is not a matter of numbers, there is an unavoidable and unbreakable difference in power. Heck, hitsugaya's bankai tenso juuring sealed the third espada (she was released by Wonderweiss though), would it make a shred of sense a bunch of people with a fraction of hitsugaya's reiatsu stand a chance in hell against his shikai? This isn't even a fight, it is outright massacre. It would be even worst than what grants did to ishida and renji.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mr.danly's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I gotta agree here, the problem is that most of the fighters here are short-range, close-combat. Once ikkaku gets close, he'll get his ass frozen, as would kira. Renji and Hisagi could go a bit more long-range, but Hitsugaya is just so much more powerful, and even his shikai is so destructive and covers such a wide area that they wouldn't really stand a chance.
    Currently Following/Completed: One Piece, DGM, HxH, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, Air Gear, Psyren, Fairy Tail, Bleach.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually to protect them both have naturally large bankai to hold it off for that much longer, Renji's in particular. Like I said though, they're still going to likely lose, but these new parameters at least aren't a rapestomp.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I can see renji's bankai provided a very limited amount of protection from hitsugaya's water however how would ikakku's do that? It's not nearly big enough nor it provides defense from all angles. Not to mention both of them can get their bankai frozen solid and rendered useless too.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have heavy doubts Hitsugaya's shikai could reasonably freeze either of their bankai to the point of inusability.

Damage sure, particularly since neither have particularly good durability feats, Ikkaku's expecially, but he's not Yamamoto level yet, even including Tenso Jurrin. It'll take a few passes before both are completely out of action.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would he need yamamoto's level to freeze their bankai though? hitsugaya has more than several times the reiatsu of either of them, I doubt such a thing would be out of his reach. Even byakuya's chantless kido or shikai was able to break renji's bankai, why wouldn't hitsugaya's (while at full power mode as he did with gin) be able of something similar? Either ikkaku and renji are being severely overestimated or hitsugaya is being grossly underestimated.

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast