Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Psycho or Genius?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely a Madman!

16 18.60%
  • Eureka! He's a Prodigy!

6 6.98%
  • He is both Smart and Freak

50 58.14%
  • I don't really know...

14 16.28%
New Reply
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The Zetsu Mega Convo Thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Straider's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will Zetsu have a fight?

I am thinkin about his black site...is he really something like a cyborg...because he is recording the fights..but how?
    Is this black site like a camera or something like this?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member XxVascoxX's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

well he'll have a fight sooner or later ..but one thing surely stuns me ...he knows nearly most of madara's plan ...he seems to be well inform or rather part of akatski leadership..

What is more strange with him is his colour and characteristics ....he seem to be a two in one ....

If he is in the form of a plan he must have control over wooden jutsu...like captain yamato and Senju...cool love to see him against Naruto..
    We need not to forget that Naruto insulted him...He told him Aloe man ....!!
    Zetsu need to get revenge for that...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaZkat View Post
    his village bandana was shown on the panel where zetsu did make his 1st appearance
    Spoiler show

as we (maybe) can see he wears it on the chest and its defently from kusagakure-which is quiet obvious judging from his first look ^^
    Thank you for that! My scans of the chapter weren't that clean and I can't see it on any other apparition. Since he just look like weed, I thought people were jumping to conclusion. ^^;
    Ok, I have to get book #26 now.

and then somehow he got a partner too - but just intigrated in his body
    But obviously, he had a real partner back in Orochimaru's days as an Akatsuki member, when they were 10 members... Pain + Konan / Oro + Sasori / Kisame + Itachi / Kakuzu + a dead guy with Hidan's ring (if Kakuzu was a member back then, do you have any hint for this?), so that would leave Zetsu + Deidara's ring's former owner. Maybe both half of Zetsu were a duo before and were put together after something went wrong and both lose half of their respective bodies.

Maybe that's why we don't see his forehead protector anymore, half of his body come from Kusa, but the other half come from somewhere else, a twist that wasn't decided as Kishi ended the first part.

i like the theory that zetsu will becoming the leftover akatsuki in the end(cause this dude is just sick and a hell lota fun ^^), lets w8 and see what his ultimate goals and reason were to follow madara!?
    What first gave me this idea is when Zetsu said in chapter 314:"When you are sad and alone, all you can count on is yourself." Like he would be the first rat to leave the boat if the organization was to sink.

Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

^^ the theory that zetsu is among the leader of akatsuki is very plausible...and i believe he was probably one of the first member ...so Imo he knew all the goal of pain and Tobi..as he was a member from the start..!!

Moreover since Tobi is the Mizukage most probably zetsu is some high position Shinobi in the grass country..!! Who one day came across the Mizukage..

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think zetu is the leader of akatsuki, he does not look leaderish IMO.
    What would be funny though is if black zetsu sides with madara and white zetsu sides with pein or viceversa lol.

Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I dont think zetu is the leader of akatsuki, he does not look leaderish IMO.
    What would be funny though is if black zetsu sides with madara and white zetsu sides with pein or viceversa lol.
    Haha that would mean if ever pain and tobi have a conflict zetsu will have to split into two..!!
    Well what do we know about the grass village ....little right ...But what i say is that zetsu was most probably a leading shinobi of Grass

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

We know it's not far from the Tenchi bridge, the one Naruto blow up as he was fighting Orochimaru. In the fanbook, they says:

Quote Quote:
    風に靡く草の如く向背定かならぬ忍里‼
    得意の外交術で、強国の動静の先を読み常にに先手を取る。
    また他国の術の解析に余念がない。
    Like the grass bent by the wind, you never know fur sure the attitude of this ninja village!!
    Their forte are diplomatic jutsu, which allow them to take initiatives according to what they understand will be the great narions' next move.
    The other countries' jutsu analysis give no better idea so far.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Zetsu will end up fighting Naruto when he come back from train. If he doesn;t fight Naruto then i think he most likely will fight Kakashi. Either way he is going to get his butt hand to him.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleheadedNinja View Post
    I think Zetsu will end up fighting Naruto when he come back from train. If he doesn;t fight Naruto then i think he most likely will fight Kakashi. Either way he is going to get his butt hand to him.
    Ya this theory seems to be the right one...Most certainly naruto will have to fight zetsu as he called him aloe man...Revenge is needed in this case..!!

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Straider View Post
    I am thinkin about his black site...is he really something like a cyborg...because he is recording the fights..but how?
    Is this black site like a camera or something like this?
    wow very interesting thing u brought up. i wouldnt doubt it if its true heh.

and of couse Zetsu will die if he fights one of the main characters.....is so obvoius...i mean Naruto hardly ever lost a fight so ya....and Kishi is just a bitch like that
    Last edited by GaaraoftheDesert77; August 05, 2008 at 11:53 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

Zetsu ay, well eventually he will run into someone from Konoha and they will attempt to capture him and he will have to fight back. Hopefully its Yamato, that would be an interesting fight. zetsu can't hide cause Yamato will use earth jutsus to find him.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sakura no Hana's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GaaraoftheDesert77 View Post

and of couse Zetsu will die if he fights one of the main characters.....is so obvoius...i mean Naruto hardly ever lost a fight so ya....and Kishi is just a bitch like that
    Yap yap...^^ Naruto isn't a genius ninza, he just has the Kyuubi's chakra, he isn't inttelligent but if someone fight with him, they will fial cuz no one cant win the main char...^^

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura no Hana View Post
    Yap yap...^^ Naruto isn't a genius ninza, he just has the Kyuubi's chakra, he isn't inttelligent but if someone fight with him, they will fial cuz no one cant win the main char...^^
    duh main char always win....tell me someone who lost for a main charactor

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member piscesking's Avatar
    Country
    Oman
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think he can fight at all ............... he's just informer

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member slmcknett's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Zetsu's Black Half

This might sound completely crazy, but i just wanted to see what others think. My theory is that the black metal placed on Zetsu's body is actually the metal that Pain wields and used to stab Jiraiya. It also acts as the piercings on the six different bodies of Pain. My thought is that Pain placed the metal on Zetsu as some sort of preliminary to see how well his technique works and it was successful, for the most part.

I think that once the metal is placed in one's body, in the form of piercings or other objects and forms, it allows Nagato to control the mind of that person via Rinnegan. But he only has complete control over dead individuals (such as Yahiko) and not alive ones (such as Jiraiya); he can only disrupt their chakra and act as a secondary consciousness inside their heads. Which is why Zetsu seems to have two different personalities. One is him and one is some part of Nagato that is trapped inside of his mind.

This might also be the reason for Pain's telepathic abilities. Each Akatsuki ring must have some of the metal inside of it, allowing the Rinnegan to enter each member's minds and contact them psychically (which is why they are so important to the members) (might also be why Oro took his off: to escape Pain's mind probing and uncover his location). But because the metal is only on their bodies, and not connected to them, it on works when Pain concentrates hard enough.

But back to Zetsu. If what my theory says is true then Zetsu has some form of Nagato within him that he is able to talk too whenever he feels like it (and think too as well). But you're all probably wondering why Zetsu needs a ring if Pain can contact him through the metal? Because that is probably what the plant is for (just guessing here. i'm just typing down what im thinking at the moment. my theory wasn't supposed to be this long). The plant probably has the purpose of keeping the transmissions from Pain and him severed so that Pain cannot read his thoughts all the time.

Well that's my theory that i created 1/2 of while i was typing. give me your feedback!

New Reply
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast