Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Did isshin and urahara try to take the king's life?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! They tried to waste it with the Final Getsuga Tenshou!!

12 27.27%
  • Nah, your theory is lame!

21 47.73%
  • stop hating Bleach!! Kubo is gawd >.<

3 6.82%
  • you bas*ard!! you stole my theory!! Oo

3 6.82%
  • No, it went down like this ...

5 11.36%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Isshin, Urahara, the final Getsuga Tenshou and the King

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sarmad's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Isshin, Urahara, the final Getsuga Tenshou and the King

Well after reading the last few chapters, while silently hoping that Kubo would put his mangachild Bleach out of its misery i noticed a tiny chance of a theory! And although not sure if this has been mentioned or discussed before i'll try to describe what i think has happened in the past with Ishin, Urahara and the King of all.

The Theory is acutally based on the twist that although Ichigo seemingly lost all of his shinigami powers, the story has not ended yet! Weird! Plus the fact that Isshin knew about the existence of the final getsuga tenshou!

So we can basically expect ichigo's powers to return in some way, right?
    And if i remember correctly it was Isshin at some point, who regained his Powers, without knowing really how. This leaves, at least for me, only one conlcusion! namely that Isshin had also at one point in the past used the final gestuga tenshou and lost all of his shinigami powers.

So here goes my theory: i think that isshin and urahara had tried to fight the king in heaven with the FGT!! Since Aizen's little chat with urahara i'm even more sure that isshin and urahara tried something! maybe not exactly trying to get its life but protecting it? i can't say, but there has to be a connection, since urahara saw that thing somehow!

What do you think?
    Last edited by Sarmad; October 26, 2010 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Typo
    -_-

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Isshin, Urahara, the final Getsuga Tenshou and the King

Hmm those 2 are good guys so why would they try to assassinate or whatever the King ? Makes no sense to me unless the King is a bad guy. Still it would be cool if it turns out this way. We get to see a fight of someone on Ichi's level of FGT vs the King. Also perhaps eventualy Ichi's going to have to fight the King ?!?! The new "boss" could be the King but i still hope something is going to happen in that 8 level of hell, like some demons coming out, like that big demon with the sword that was showed when the gates of hell opended.

Also there is something else very important to say here. FGT can only be used once or his fater would have never left Ichi go do it if he could do it himself.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, there clearly is something other than aizen going on here. Aizen did not recognize ichigo's FGT when he used it so it would stand to reason that it was not against aizen that ishin used the technique. Basically, there definitely is a new unseen antagonist around. Whether it is the king or not remains to be seen although the previous incidents being connected to the king makes sense. I doubt urahara would fight the king though. He said it, the kind is something that holds existence together. In that sense, fighting the king can be counterproductive. On the other hand, urahara has actually seen the king. I would not rule out the possibility that aizen was involved in the incidents that lead to ishin using the FGT though. In fact, I don't see how things can go any differently.

Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm the theory doesn't quite hold yet, i know. That is partly due to the lack of information we have on Isshin, the king and everything surrounding it, so far and further on my lack of time to research whatever exist already so i apologize

However i still think that the story is going in that direction, which is a confrontation with that being called the spiritual king! Might just be me but Aizen was kind of bearing his soul at Urahra, shortly before he was sealed. Maybe he was just upset of being owned, but if one considers what Ichigo said afterwards, about Aizen being the lonely guy and trying to fit in .. well it is a weak basis i admit but we dont know what the future holds!

BTW. i always thought that Hell's Gate got somewhat lost in the story! Maybe this is its chance to make a grand return, as in Heaven vs Hell? Kubo likes the twist so i dont think that it would be that unlikely!
    -_-

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sydin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree insofar as Isshin lost his powers to FGT. It fits very well: like Ichigo he was beyond captain level, then lost literaly all of his powers (as we saw in the beginning of the manga, where he couldn't even see ghosts). It also gives Kubo an easy means of justifying Ichigo's powers returning.

As for Urahara/Isshin teaming up to take down Spirit King... interesting, to say the least. You could interperate Urahara's speech about the king being a Lynch pin less as simply beating down Aizen, and more him remembering a painful lesson he himself was once taught when trying to kill the king. It also furthers my own theory that Isshin was originally a member of Zero Squad. Perhaps Isshin became disillusioned with the SK like Aizen did, and fled to human world. There he met Urahara, also disillusioned by his banishment, and the pair decided to take him down. They failed (obviously) and Urahara took Isshin back to the human world.

Not a bad theory, but I think we need a little more clarity on the Bleach timeline and Isshin's backstory before it can really be substansiated. We have no idea where Isshin was before Ichigo's birth, so until then I'll file thie theory away next to my own about Urahara being the next major villain: "Would be awesome, but most likely not."

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think isshin lost his powers via FGT..he knows FGT he knows what happens if used it.

i still think urahara is reason he lost powers or something else.

to me isshin is a rogue RG who is wanted by RG

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm i remembered reading this: http://read.homeunix.com/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html

What Urahara states there means this theory is about 99% imposible.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

If they cant even beat Aizen even when he was wearing glasses, how can they ever hope to take the king's life who is protected by who knows how many Idling Royal Guards

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heavenchoas View Post
    If they cant even beat Aizen even when he was wearing glasses, how can they ever hope to take the king's life who is protected by who knows how many Idling Royal Guards
    Well if FGT Ichigo was so strong that he could take on ALL of SS and win easy i gues Isshin using the same thing would have a big chanse vs the SK.
    We don't know much about the SK (actualy nothing lol) but i don't belive its anywhere close to FGT Ichi. Also Urahara is the man that made the thing that could make GODS. So Intelect (urahara) + INSANE POWER(FGT Isshin)= win.
    Also even if Isshin was as strong as Ichi just before the FGT thing then even in that mode he could take on ALL of SS and win.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

They could take on ALL of SS and win , If they finally decide to use thier bankais lol , but how do we know isshin is uber strong ? just because hes ichigos dad doesnt mean he must be strong , for all we know he might actually just be at kyorakus level at his max power , he might have not even achieved FGT but lost his powers due to some other reason . Look at the vizards , they were so overhyped to be so strong but they couldnt even take on espadas 1 on 1 .

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heavenchoas View Post
    They could take on ALL of SS and win , If they finally decide to use thier bankais lol , but how do we know isshin is uber strong ? just because hes ichigos dad doesnt mean he must be strong , for all we know he might actually just be at kyorakus level at his max power , he might have not even achieved FGT but lost his powers due to some other reason . Look at the vizards , they were so overhyped to be so strong but they couldnt even take on espadas 1 on 1 .
    isshin flicked aizen with his fingertips through a few buildings and cracked open aizen his cocoon with his sealed zanpakatou GT where as most captains couldn't even touch aizen with their shikai or bankai so i think that says enough about how strong he is. Isshin is indeed hyped but in his fight against Aizen he, urahara and yoruichi did quite alright considering other members of SS and even Yama failed against aizen not even evolved the first time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jackk's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Richo View Post
    isshin flicked aizen with his fingertips through a few buildings and cracked open aizen his cocoon with his sealed zanpakatou GT where as most captains couldn't even touch aizen with their shikai or bankai so i think that says enough about how strong he is. Isshin is indeed hyped but in his fight against Aizen he, urahara and yoruichi did quite alright considering other members of SS and even Yama failed against aizen not even evolved the first time.
    I agree with you about Isshin's, Urahara's, and Yoruichi's performance against Aizen.

It's unfortunate the there's some people here who think that anything Urahara and Co. did to Aizen does not count because Aizen wasn't using KS, and was being "reckless."

I still think that regardless of whether Aizen used KS or not, things such as the damage that Isshin's GT did to Aizen, Yuruichi's shunkou, and Urahara's techniques still showed how impressive they can be. It's not as if they wouldn't be able to do the things they did to Aizen, to another enemy. And if they do, they would certainly deal some pretty good damage, to say the least...

Also, wasn't Aizen, before his evolutions, shown beating a few Captains without using KS hypnosis ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Agreed. People seem to be under a misconception that Aizen loses combat ability by not using KS...as if he didn't pwn everyone without it, initially...Ichigo was watching the damn fight, and he didn't seem to think anything was amiss until Hitsugaya stabbed Hinamori...personally, I think that means that they were fighting normally until Aizen performed the replacement technique, lol

And, I'm fairly certain Isshin performed the FGT...it explains his knowledge of it as well as his lack of powers...it would be awesome if he and Urahara had tried to wtfpwn the king and failed, hahaha

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaHunter View Post
    ^ Agreed. People seem to be under a misconception that Aizen loses combat ability by not using KS...as if he didn't pwn everyone without it, initially...Ichigo was watching the damn fight, and he didn't seem to think anything was amiss until Hitsugaya stabbed Hinamori...personally, I think that means that they were fighting normally until Aizen performed the replacement technique, lol

And, I'm fairly certain Isshin performed the FGT...it explains his knowledge of it as well as his lack of powers...it would be awesome if he and Urahara had tried to wtfpwn the king and failed, hahaha
    Urahara said the King is very important and if something happens to the King everything goes to hell. So we can asume that never happened. Perhaps Isshin tried to protect the king with FGT. Personaly i can't w8 for some backstory on Isshin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackk View Post
    I agree with you about Isshin's, Urahara's, and Yoruichi's performance against Aizen.

It's unfortunate the there's some people here who think that anything Urahara and Co. did to Aizen does not count because Aizen wasn't using KS, and was being "reckless."

I still think that regardless of whether Aizen used KS or not, things such as the damage that Isshin's GT did to Aizen, Yuruichi's shunkou, and Urahara's techniques still showed how impressive they can be. It's not as if they wouldn't be able to do the things they did to Aizen, to another enemy. And if they do, they would certainly deal some pretty good damage, to say the least...

Also, wasn't Aizen, before his evolutions, shown beating a few Captains without using KS hypnosis ?
    Aizen was able to stop Ichigos sword with 1-2 fingers and completly owned him but Isshing was able to send him flying with a finger hit lol. Isshin is damn powerfull that is for sure.

But i put the commander above Isshin for sure. Aizen had to create something expecialy to seal the guy's sword and even then he was getting beat up, luky for him the commander had to stop that explosion.

Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Yo, sorry it took me so long to even post something in my own thread but here i am
    i read all of the answers and believe so far anything said can be a possible correct or incorrect assumption!
    However if we take in recent developements, including the new released chapter today, it is actually supporting my theory a little bit.
    It's true that Urahara claims the Spirit King to be the lynchpin holding everything together, and that might be simply the truth but i believe there is more to that! I wont try to analyze Urahara, since we also dont know much about him really, but he is far from an honest character, if he's not the shadiest one .. though people tend to call it mysterious since they assume he's a "good guy". I also dont think that he's actually evil, but something else entirely is going on, hence bleach is still being released

A note on the Poll... sorry for the steal @ 2 people who voted i stole their theory and yay to only 50% thinking i'm an idiot :{
    -_-

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast