Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Who will be taken

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Karin

20 25.64%
  • Ichigo (powerless)

16 20.51%
  • Isshin

3 3.85%
  • Orihime (again)

6 7.69%
  • Yuzu

6 7.69%
  • Aizen

13 16.67%
  • i will tell you who

14 17.95%
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who will get kidnapped this time?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who will get Kindapped this time?

The only problem with tatsuki being kidnapped is that she is bound to be a less than cooperative hostage. I could see her beating the crap out of whoever kidnaps her or something of the sort. Just because she no longer looks like the angry short tempered lesbian she used to look like does not mean she actually stopped being one lol. I'd love to see her being kidnapped but it'd be kinda weird.

Ichigo being kidnapped would not serve a long term purpose in the plot IMO. I would hate to read the manga and not see ichigo fighting again for the next 4 years (average arc length).

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

First I hope there won't be another kidnaping, but if there would be my vote goes for Karin, cause her spiritual presure is rising, so someone may use her to lure Ichigo and force him to take his powers back or just to use her in some dirty plan.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Niirouge's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny thread

I voted karin just because her powers seem to be increasing and thus a candidate for future kidnappings...

Hopefully though, there won't be any more arcs with those type of storyllines...
    I know I'm not the only one tired of the 'damsel in distress' situation -_-"

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    The only problem with tatsuki being kidnapped is that she is bound to be a less than cooperative hostage. I could see her beating the crap out of whoever kidnaps her or something of the sort. Just because she no longer looks like the angry short tempered lesbian she used to look like does not mean she actually stopped being one lol. I'd love to see her being kidnapped but it'd be kinda weird.

Ichigo being kidnapped would not serve a long term purpose in the plot IMO. I would hate to read the manga and not see ichigo fighting again for the next 4 years (average arc length).
    i put ichigo up there coz i think he could be kidnapped just to be used as bait not saying he been kidnapped for a whole arc orihime style..

i got feeling ichigo be kidnapped and exchanged for Isshin by RG..but only coz i think Isshin is rouge RG and is wanted by them

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

You may have been joking hyst, but I'm sure there'll be another kidnapping this arc. Until a Kubo pattern is broken, always assume that pattern will continue. My bets are on Karin. Like I said in the main discussion I think Kubo will go far with the whole power increasing thing. The Kurosaki family may be targeted after how Ichigo dismantled Aizen (King sees them as a threat). Karin would be the ideal prey cause her powers are developing so they could research them, and she would easily bait Isshin and Ichigo. Three for the price of one.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sydin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd just like to say I laughed quite loudly when I read the topic name, mostly because it is exactly what I'm wondering.

I'm going to say Tatsuki. I don't think Kubo will retread old damsels (Which means Rukia/Orihime are out) and Isshin would bust a cap in anybody who dared touch his beloved daughters. It needs to be someone Ichigo, and his friends, alone feel compelled to rescue. Also we've seen hints of both Tatsuki's growing power and we know she's a strong friend/quasi-love interest for Ichigo. Not only would her kidnapping be justified, it would motivate Ichigo big time.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ahoyxouran's Avatar
    Country
    New Caledonia
    Post Thanks / Like

I vote Aizen XD
    the villains will kidnap him and Aizen will make his come back.....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xsoteria's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Karin or Tatsuki. Tatsuki came to mind the moment I read the thread title, but I realise now that Karin could be the one as well.

I actually think that kidnapping is very likely to happen. It will save Kubo the time and effort of actually coming up with a new concept that would motivate Ichigo out of his pacifist boring state. (amazing how Ichigo managed to not change throughout the entire manga in this regard, not one bit)
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    Better be nice to them

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cyber34's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who will get kidnapped this time?

It seems that everybody associated with Ichigo ended up being kidnapped this time not just physically but mentally as well by Tsukigirls absurd ability. I'm calling it now, there will be a fourth arc with kidnapping involved.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

CHAD!!!! I'm dead certain, Chad is the next to be kidnapped.......! Yeah.

On a more serious note I don't think the final arc will be about kidnapping, but a final huge, bad, evil villain will be put into context.
    Ichigo has grown in so many ways that he does not need someone important to him being kidnapped to motivate / drive him..
    I do wonder what Kubo has in wait for Ichigo though, but no, please god (yet I'm an Atheist -_-), NO MORE KIDNAPPINGS!! >____<

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

On another note, Yuzu and Karin has sort of already been kidnapped once even before Rukia -_-
    Ichigo showing his brother love again...? It's getting old, in particular in a shounen

Ichigo went to save Yuzu, Karin, Rukia, Orihime and now almost all his friends / family altogether... Well, sure he had great help this time.

Think this "saving all his friends / family" is a sort of final, no more rescuing, he's been there for everyone now. Hopefully atleast

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

It's Ichigo's main point though. He doesn't have a goal of changing the world or anything deep... He just wants to protect his friends.
    It's either that he'll try to protect them by fighting whoever he will fight (so, e.g., he'd fighting the King because he'd be worried the world will once collapse and his family & nakama will be in danger), or he'll fight to actually save someone on the spot (so someone gets kidnapped).

Just no Rukia or Inoue drama, please Well actually it was okay with Rukia, but I want her to kick ass.

ex oriente lux

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Isshin will be kidnapped.
    He got his shinigami power back, and more than 1 year has passed. That's enough time for some group (Royal Guard, maybe?) to track him down successfully.
    That would be a nice open to discover about his past. I'm now thinking that we won't see him sitting with Ichigo to tell him about the past. So the only other way would be by hearing from others.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

What about Yamamoto? lol

Not kidnapped but detained by RGs. He broke the rules, it may have consequences.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    What about Yamamoto? lol

Not kidnapped but detained by RGs. He broke the rules, it may have consequences.
    I would seriously laugh my ass off if anyone strong enough kidnapped the captain commander, becoming the next Rukia / Orihime in the white tower..!
    It would be an interesting twist no less if the RG turned on SS, the old generation captains vs. new generation of captains.
    Like possible Byakuya having to fight his own granddad, assuming he was promoted and not retired or dead, although would demand more frames to the other captain fights, Byakuya is a bit overused.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mayumura's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

They will turn Ichigo evil with Tsukishima powers and Soul Society will try to rescue him, but he will strungle against!

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast