Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakuman Vol 13 (ch107-ch115) Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bakuman 114 Spoiler Thread

Hmmm, if I've got it right, she actually agreed to start going out with him, but as well asked him to continue drawing manga. He wanted to quit manga, because mixing work and love together is wrong, or something like that.

And Yoshida chased Hiramaru's Porsche on bike, not knowing that Hiramaru gave Porshe to Fukuda (to deceive Yoshida). Omg, that's just hilarious. xDD I never get tired of their relationship.
    Last edited by Whale88; December 17, 2010 at 01:21 PM.

2. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! ...why do I have a feeling that Aoki is just as evil as Yoshida somewhere deep inside?

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LazyOtter View Post
    Thanks! ...why do I have a feeling that Aoki is just as evil as Yoshida somewhere deep inside?
    I think she's carrying out Yoshida's requests, as Hiramaru is getting harder to manipulate Yoshida has to take it to a new level a.k.a. getting Aoki to cooperate on his schemes. What would be in it for her seems a bit of a mystery atm but surely the author's could come up with enough plausible plots

If this would be true I think we would get tons of hilarious situations with those two where she will keep on evading anything truly relationship like/physical contact all while manipulating Hiramaru to do his job properly
    She'll probably would start to enjoy being the one in control and get over her hate of men...
    (...and maybe in the end even honestly fall in love with him! Now that would truly be the birth of one unusual couple lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TwEeD View Post
    I think she's carrying out Yoshida's requests, as Hiramaru is getting harder to manipulate Yoshida has to take it to a new level a.k.a. getting Aoki to cooperate on his schemes.
    This seems unlikely for a few reasons:
    1) Yoshida's reaction to the inability to call them. If it was part of a scheme, why would he worry over what was happening?
    2) I don't think Aoki is a bitch, and doing this would be a bitch move.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

...well, because she is a bit evil? xDDDDDDDDDDD

Arrrr, when Hiramaru's confession was okayed, he just jumped to Yoshida. xDDDD I love the man. xD

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Fê - forever alone's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my god! I loved it, I just loved it! I couldn't hold my laugh reading this. Really, I couldn't. This chapter was too d*** hilarious. They all exaggerated things, I don't know why, but it was so funny.

Hiramaru would force Aoki to commit a double suicide?! Man, maybe I'm a dumb and simplist one, but I really laughed, lol.

Well, things went too easily - as usual - but I enjoyed. Now, I wonder how Yoshida-shi will manipulate Hiramaru? Nah, I can think somethings by myself, lol.

Longing for the next one.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Bakuman 115 Discussion / 116 Prediction

NOTE: NO SHOUNEN JUMP THIS WEEK, SO NO BAKUMAN EITHER. EXPECT THE NEXT BAKUMAN ON 4TH JANUARY 2011 (aka spoilers should be out around 30~31 Dec 2010)

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Bakuman!

And remember: NO SPAM, NO FLAME, AND NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

* Please do not post babelfish/google translations.
    For the most part they are just confusing and wrong. So feel free to do them for your own benefit, but don't post them here.

* Please post your spoilers in a synoptic manner.

Spoiler: Making a spoiler post synoptic show

* Please do not image tag the complete chapter
    It is okay to image tag some pages of the chapter. Keep it at a minimum (3 or so), as soon as you have more: direct link it. The spoiler thread isn't meant to host a scanlation.

* Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out
    Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

You can discuss the current chapter here and find translations here.
    Last edited by saladesu; December 20, 2010 at 02:02 PM. Reason: added warning about there being no chapter due to double issue
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Steffan's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fê - forever alone View Post
    Well, things went too easily - as usual - but I enjoyed. Now, I wonder how Yoshida-shi will manipulate Hiramaru? Nah, I can think somethings by myself, lol.

Longing for the next one.
    Yoshida won't have to force Hiramaru after this, he'll become motivated to work hard so he can go on more dates with Aoki and so that she'll admire him more because he's such a hard worker.
    Sounds pretty Bakuman-ish, no?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DidCart's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bakuman 114 Discussion / 115 Prediction

Wow! What a great chapter this was. Really! I laughed a lot while reading it. I simply love Hiramaru and the reactions of the other mangaka when they received the news were pretty funny as well! In the end, great chapter!

Negative Syndicate

I think the author gives Hiramaru's own chapter because he is one of most popular characters in Bakuman. I really like his characteristic.

After I read this chapter, I wonder how Nakai going to react at this news.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tias's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Syndicate View Post
    I think the author gives Hiramaru's own chapter because he is one of most popular characters in Bakuman. I really like his characteristic.

After I read this chapter, I wonder how Nakai going to react at this news.
    Well Nakai basicly got over her.
    And let's not forget, uh, whats her name again?

you know, the one who wants Nakai as her partner now, cause she heard he was weak against beautiful girls.
    I can seriously see those two together, as a crack pairing xD

But i really loved this chapter, it was just so great. I like Hiramura so much more now, and i'm really happy the way the chapter turned out xD (i however thought that something might have happend between her and fukuda)

But yeah, i really hope Aoki and hiramura's relationship is something that will last and not just something thats a short while

Oh and something else, what i find really hilarious is that Yoshida has hiramuras car on gps xD
    tracking his every move, lololol xD
    Last edited by saladesu; December 20, 2010 at 01:21 AM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter I love chapters that have hiramaru and aoki on them they make Bakuman more and more great

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TwEeD View Post
    I think she's carrying out Yoshida's requests, as Hiramaru is getting harder to manipulate Yoshida has to take it to a new level a.k.a. getting Aoki to cooperate on his schemes. What would be in it for her seems a bit of a mystery atm but surely the author's could come up with enough plausible plots
    After reading the chapter:
    Absolutely not. She wasn't acting anything like you would expect if this was the case. Just track her facial expressions.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweet chapter. I like it a lot. I don't expect Aoki to have a boyfriend, through.

Here's my thought

-If Hiramuru confess to someone, that person got to say yes.
    -Aoki probably going to stay single

But I guess my second point is wrong.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Magnus's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Breathtaking chapter, best one I've seen on a long while. It even seemed to me like those Death Note action-pursuit scenes when someone is being chased. And I loved how Hiramaru finally rebelled against Yoshida, he even looked seriously badass at some moments, like most bishies do, aside from being the one who always makes funny and hilarious faces. He totally deserved no to be turned down. Congrats man.

New Reply
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast