Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1368

Thread: One Piece / Last Episodes Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ikahel's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece / Last Episodes Discussion

He didn't use 'coz he didn't want to kill Monet.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sameel View Post
    So does zoro have haki or not? His fight with monet was supposed to confirm he has haki but apparently he didnt use it.
    He used haki everytime he blocked her attack as well as when he cut her face just before spltting her in two.
    My One Piece Predictions

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Right....so why did monet think he didnt have haki? He was defending against her attacks since the beginning.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So does zoro have haki or not? His fight with monet was supposed to confirm he has haki but apparently he didnt use it.
    That was the point, he didn't need to use it and was able to overwhelm the enemy without it.. Monet knew had he used haki she'd be dead. It's just a way to show the difference in power.

Right....so why did monet think he didnt have haki? He was defending against her attacks since the beginning.
    It was never said that she thought zoro didn't have haki, she just thought he couldn't hurt women (kinda like when sanji was only defending against kalifa)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mak123's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

What a boring episode! The manga chapter was nice, but they exted this episode too much! The part where mocha ate the candies was too much long!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ibra87's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Notice how not even a single "CANDY" was used this episode Honestly, that's a reason to celebrate this episode!
    Tiger, Tiger.

Let it be known far and wide
    I cheer for Saint-Etienne from the bottom of my heart

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it's great! We finally got to the episodes without this ridiculous word. It was really tiresome, but we are finally in for some great actions.
    In the upcoming episodes we are going to get Luffy's fight against Caesar and also Smoker's and Law's fight against Vergo. That's going to be awesome.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh man the animators really did a great job in that smoker vs vergo fight, i enjoyed it a lot.. kudos

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Vergo vs. Smoker.. HOLY SHIT, DAT FIGHT, PURE AWESOMENESS! Though they longered the fight a bit, it was a masterpiece. Only problem which I can see are their hands going all blazing and stuff while covering it in Haki. Once Oda shows Sanji using Diable Jamble and Haki, it's gonna mess it a bit.

On the other hand, the debates are over. Anime kind of confirmed the mysterious jaw and beard to be Kaido's. They did not exactly show the same pictures as in the manga, where Law states he's disabled a gear which no livin' person can fix back now. In anime they showed this part of head.. Must have been Kaido, their goal. They discuss these things with Oda, don't they? So if Kaido is not a human living, it's approximately a Giant? Unless it's a mystic creature with Hito Hito no Mi; model Giant. I am betting on a Giant now though. And to think we could keep on guessing.. looks ended to me. Others?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member 7pac's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    Vergo vs. Smoker.. HOLY SHIT, DAT FIGHT, PURE AWESOMENESS! Though they longered the fight a bit, it was a masterpiece. Only problem which I can see are their hands going all blazing and stuff while covering it in Haki. Once Oda shows Sanji using Diable Jamble and Haki, it's gonna mess it a bit.

On the other hand, the debates are over. Anime kind of confirmed the mysterious jaw and beard to be Kaido's. They did not exactly show the same pictures as in the manga, where Law states he's disabled a gear which no livin' person can fix back now. In anime they showed this part of head.. Must have been Kaido, their goal. They discuss these things with Oda, don't they? So if Kaido is not a human living, it's approximately a Giant? Unless it's a mystic creature with Hito Hito no Mi; model Giant. I am betting on a Giant now though. And to think we could keep on guessing.. looks ended to me. Others?

I beg you pardon can you show me where exactly you see the jaw and the beard?
    Also A giant is still a human being, just gigantic, It's stated that Kaido is the "strongest creature" in the world, It's safe to assume he's an animal, or he has some kind of Mythical beast DF.
    Last edited by 7pac; October 19, 2013 at 03:26 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 7pac View Post
    Also A giant is still a human being, just gigantic, It's stated that Kaido is the "strongest creature" in the world, It's safe to assume he's an animal, or he has some kind of Mythical beast DF.
    Assumption is the mother of fuck ups. During this episode, while Law talks, the faces of all characters important for NW plot were shown. The source is this color spread:
    Spoiler show

On the top right left, you can see Kaidou. Of course, nowhere does it say that it's Kaidou, but it's the only unkown character there, and 3 other Yonkou are shown. So it's practically a no-brainer.

It at least confirms that he does have "human like" appearance. You can see normal teeth, what looks like a mustache and a wild hair. I do think he has some kind of mythical zoan, like Chymera or something, because I read somehwere that his Kaidou of the 100 beasts epithet is sometimes translated as Kaidou of all kinds of beasts.
    Last edited by Razh; October 21, 2013 at 02:21 PM. Reason: wrong side ><

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Assumption is the mother of fuck ups. During this episode, while Law talks, the faces of all characters important for NW plot were shown. The source is this color spread:
    Spoiler show

On the top right, you can see Kaidou. Of course, nowhere does it say that it's Kaidou, but it's the only unkown character there, and 3 other Yonkou are shown. So it's practically a no-brainer.

It at least confirms that he does have "human like" appearance. You can see normal teeth, what looks like a mustache and a wild hair. I do think he has some kind of mythical zoan, like Chymera or something, because I read somehwere that his Kaidou of the 100 beasts epithet is sometimes translated as Kaidou of all kinds of beasts.
    I see now! Awesome thanks.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, thank you, Razh. 7pac - that's what I meant. In anime, they showed the jaw and beard.. and since they are discussin' (they should) it with Oda, I think they know whose face it was. And now that Law mentioned it.. I guess it's the Yonkou, Kaido..

Quote Originally Posted by 7pac View Post
    Though I write rather messy contributions in here, I think that one from me was clear. I said it was shown in anime whereas that picture was not in manga. But Razh cleared it out for you. On the human being matter. Giant could be referred to as a monster, or creature. By people, of course. They are just 1,7-2m high beings, Giant is tons times bigger, and since it could very well endanger their life, they could call it monster, that's how it works. And since it's not an average human.. I agree about the Zoan fruit. Even on Mythical.. Chimera thingy is not a bad option, in my opinion.

For we have assumably an Acid Acid no Mi Big Mam. Gura n Yami no Mi Blackbeard and Badass Badass no Mi user Shanks. Everythin' is there, non user, Paramecia, Logia x2.. but no Zoan. Concept would fit, now let's get to see the guy.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    Yeah, thank you, Razh. 7pac - that's what I meant. In anime, they showed the jaw and beard.. and since they are discussin' (they should) it with Oda, I think they know whose face it was. And now that Law mentioned it.. I guess it's the Yonkou, Kaido..

Though I write rather messy contributions in here, I think that one from me was clear. I said it was shown in anime whereas that picture was not in manga. But Razh cleared it out for you. On the human being matter. Giant could be referred to as a monster, or creature. By people, of course. They are just 1,7-2m high beings, Giant is tons times bigger, and since it could very well endanger their life, they could call it monster, that's how it works. And since it's not an average human.. I agree about the Zoan fruit. Even on Mythical.. Chimera thingy is not a bad option, in my opinion.

For we have assumably an Acid Acid no Mi Big Mam. Gura n Yami no Mi Blackbeard and Badass Badass no Mi user Shanks. Everythin' is there, non user, Paramecia, Logia x2.. but no Zoan. Concept would fit, now let's get to see the guy.
    I see, but in one piece giants are not that great, let's be honest with one an other, starting with the fact that there are some huge ass human beings, such as the admirals whitebeard, Jozu etc.
    Either way I'm anxious to see kaido, altho from what you two suggest is that he got a whole new design. Shame. I really liked this military design of his.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone seen the episode yet? Pay attention to how the scene were Luffy is supposed to blast CC is completely ruined and looks totally ridiculous now.

Frankly, I've long since stopped bothering with how the anime team likes to fuck up perfectly good material, but man would I like to see the person in charge of the anime, and give him a good slap on the face. Or make him try to block my own version of Grizzly Magnum

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast