Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1366

Thread: One Piece / Last Episodes Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece / Last Episodes Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Anyone seen the episode yet? Pay attention to how the scene were Luffy is supposed to blast CC is completely ruined and looks totally ridiculous now.

Frankly, I've long since stopped bothering with how the anime team likes to fuck up perfectly good material, but man would I like to see the person in charge of the anime, and give him a good slap on the face. Or make him try to block my own version of Grizzly Magnum
    Made me lol. A lot. Grizzly Magnum the heck outta anime team.. and to think they have done quite a good job with Smoker vs. Vergo.. though they made him quite stronger than that 1st-time-shown-3-times-beaten-guy was in manga.. I thought anime team is supposed to cooperate with Oda a bit.. I have heard he once even got mad and had to talk to them?

Quote Originally Posted by 7pac View Post
    I see, but in one piece giants are not that great, let's be honest with one an other, starting with the fact that there are some huge ass human beings, such as the admirals whitebeard, Jozu etc.
    Either way I'm anxious to see kaido, altho from what you two suggest is that he got a whole new design. Shame. I really liked this military design of his.
    Yeah, man. Whitebeard. Admirals. For example now that Spartan guy in manga. Moria. Crocodile.. oh well, all of the Shichibukai actually. But still, Giant is "kinda given" the size, meanwhile humans in Oda's world jump from 1,5m to like 4m? Kuma is an size ass pull as well.. =D

And I agree, I think this kind of degraded Kaido. I was really looking forward seeing him for the first time, now I think he can't look anyhow else but like that jaw and beard we were shown.. Surprise effect is somewhat gone now. But what if that guy was this mysterious Jack that was mentioned? Would be a nice trolling from Oda. But also only a way to slip out of this..

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    Made me lol. A lot. Grizzly Magnum the heck outta anime team.. and to think they have done quite a good job with Smoker vs. Vergo.. though they made him quite stronger than that 1st-time-shown-3-times-beaten-guy was in manga.. I thought anime team is supposed to cooperate with Oda a bit.. I have heard he once even got mad and had to talk to them?
    Send them all flying!

Changes like this one make no fucking sense at all. CC defends with his arms, then Luffy starts firing shockwaves with his fists which finally send him flying. What the shit? If they wanted to give a few more seconds to episode, this was probably the worst possible way.

Really, haven't heard about that? Oda getting mad at anime team, I mean. I would like to find out more, but preliminary google research didn't show anything.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Send them all flying!

Changes like this one make no fucking sense at all. CC defends with his arms, then Luffy starts firing shockwaves with his fists which finally send him flying. What the shit? If they wanted to give a few more seconds to episode, this was probably the worst possible way.

Really, haven't heard about that? Oda getting mad at anime team, I mean. I would like to find out more, but preliminary google research didn't show anything.
    Yeah, I agree. Anime team does pretty much what they want.

This made me drop the anime today, and I swear I was so keen on seeing Dressrosa. However, they will fuck the fights there badly. Pisses me off before getting the chance to see it. Seriously. They made Luffy few times weaker than he really is. Against Hody, against CC they doubled it, jackassess. This is the last straw, kinda. Freaking weak Smoker had a fight, which, at least for me, was beyond anime's offerings' epicness and this was such a shit. CC should have been blown, not be able to stop dat! Manga and anime world are full of fails, in midst of the top ones I mean. Dropped FT anime long time ago, Naruto manga last chapter.. and now OP anime. I call this a good job, fuck it..

About Oda, I can't give you any clue or hint to what really happened. It's more like "I heard from a guy who heard it from a guy" stuff. I guess you understand. For all I know, once when the quality of OP dropped down, and I think it was during FI? Would not put my hand to a flame for this though. Oda interfered into Anime makers team.. Really not sure whether it was during Fishman Island though.. but if so, then something like today's shitty episode would be episode 555. Or well.. epizode when Zoro and Sanji were supposed to shine. They splitted one manga chapter into two epizodes, made it total shit. Zoro's tornado technique was shit. His epic moment "its gonna chase you till the end of hell" - whatever was failed one. Flashback filled chapter, bleh, shit. I think that was when Oda had a word into that, but that as far as I can recall it. If I ever come across it, I will burst it into General Discussion.

Also, I have heard there was this kinda poll about what Oda should draw next and "RPG" time won it. Isn't there anything similar but in a form of a letter for anime team? Like we would tell them to screw themselves? =D Oh well.. would be enough if they did get to know that we, as watchers and die hard fans, are not entertained!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the number of posts for each episode shows just how much anime is genrally sucking, with an occasional burst of decent episode.

Can't not be amazed by how money ruins works of art.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The money isn't really the problem here. Major fights usually have fine animation, though I really miss epic animation like the fight (if you can call it a fight lol) against Kuma on Shabondy, when the whole crew disappeared before Luffy's eyes. That was well-done. I really miss those days

What's killing the anime is the pace, they can't do more than one chapter per week because otherwise they will soon catch up (they're 33 chapters behind the current content). Because of that we have horrible stretching and weird fillers like with Ceasar today. I'm used to it by now, after FI barely anything can make me stop, but they need a freaking break or if they need to release episodes no matter what, a huge filler arc. I highly prefer a 2/3/4/5/6 months filler arc over destroying the manga content. Filler are filler, no one will care too much if they're average or even suck sometimes, but destroying the manga content with the way they're doing things right now (or more like the War started, sigh) just hurts, really. I can only hope they do something after this arc is over, or Dressrossa will get butchered too.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

But that's exactly what I mean. They slow the pace in order to produce more episodes in order to earn more money. Perhaps I should have said that the lust for money ruins works of art.

Starting from Impel Down, I've really witnessed quite a few weird (and I'm being polite now) decisions from the anime team. I used to enjoy watching OP. Little while ago my brother and I watched older episodes, up to end of Enies Lobby and they are really fun to watch. But ever since Shabondy, not so much. As I said, a good episode emerges here and there, but that's all. And I really resigned myself to watching crap, but after seeing what some retard did with Grizzly Magnum, I can't help but bitch a little. I don't even understand what was the point of making CC look tiny bit stronger than he was.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ibra87's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The blasting Caesar away was horrible by the anime team, no doubt. I understand that they're close to the manga and need to add filler content, but they could have added a lot more filler everywhere else - including the Vergo vs Law scene. Instead they did it with this scene and it made no sense. Still love the anime and everything - glad this arc is done. Next is one big ass filler arc as usual so no worry about catching up for now ^^
    Tiger, Tiger.

Let it be known far and wide
    I cheer for Saint-Etienne from the bottom of my heart

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, I really REALLY hope at some point after one piece ends that there's another anime adaption for this series ala Hunter x Hunter. I've said it before but I really think One Piece as an anime would be a whole lot better had it have better pacing. I understand it isn't the fault of the animators that the pacing is like this but even still I would eventually like to see the series be paced properly instead of just getting abridged specials.

Now that isn't the real reason why I came here today, I'm sorta pissed now because this is the same thing Toei did LAST ARC WITH HODI! There was no freaking clash! Luffy was NOT on the ropes! He blasted ceaser off instantly and his hands still suffered the damage from touching him!! Not to mention the fact that LUFFY CAN NOT DO THAT! If the force of his attack was stopped it would retract as his powers work like a rubber-band! If ceaser DID stop his attack (which he couldn't) that would be it unless luffy spun around and used his wrecking ball like hands to attack that way! This pisses me off so much because this isn't the first time I've seen something like this, and you'd think after all these damn episodes the people would get it right! I know this was done for padding because we're close as shit to the manga, which isn't helped by the fact that Oda's having health issues but seriously YOU COULD HAVE USED SOMETHING ELSE!
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy3331 View Post
    You know, I really REALLY hope at some point after one piece ends that there's another anime adaption for this series ala Hunter x Hunter. I've said it before but I really think One Piece as an anime would be a whole lot better had it have better pacing. I understand it isn't the fault of the animators that the pacing is like this but even still I would eventually like to see the series be paced properly instead of just getting abridged specials.

Now that isn't the real reason why I came here today, I'm sorta pissed now because this is the same thing Toei did LAST ARC WITH HODI! There was no freaking clash! Luffy was NOT on the ropes! He blasted ceaser off instantly and his hands still suffered the damage from touching him!! Not to mention the fact that LUFFY CAN NOT DO THAT! If the force of his attack was stopped it would retract as his powers work like a rubber-band! If ceaser DID stop his attack (which he couldn't) that would be it unless luffy spun around and used his wrecking ball like hands to attack that way! This pisses me off so much because this isn't the first time I've seen something like this, and you'd think after all these damn episodes the people would get it right! I know this was done for padding because we're close as shit to the manga, which isn't helped by the fact that Oda's having health issues but seriously YOU COULD HAVE USED SOMETHING ELSE!
    One Piece would be good as OVA kind of series like FMA Brotherhood- on this we probably agree. Yet at time like now its not possible to get anime in better form that we are getting.
    Only use would be petition of some sorts sended to TOEI, complaining on forums is waste of our time sadly. Beside plenty of us is not satisfied and still watching at least from time to time as its our favourite manga adaptation.
    I loved Bleach anime at many times. It gotten cancelled because of Kubos pace. Studio making anime was unable to hold pace BUT even though they did TONS of fillers they didnt damaged content. When it was manga stuff it was manga stuff. With superb animation at times but almost never a crappy one- even fillers had some movie-quality fight!
    So. As I wait for Bleach anime to get back and kill me with amazing visuals and animation as material is great looking from art perspective.. I surely do wait for some kind of petition being brought in motion or One Piece anime getting cancelled for quite a time.
    They have best artists that are able to pull off some amazing quality but they mix it up with idiots that probably dont read manga or are just in wrong position - I mean that they can do their version of Odas masterpiece that should not be changed even in smallest details. Especially when after reading a manga we are used to analyze every single panel. every fight, every detail brought up in story, every time when somebody uses haki etc. Oda builded up his vision of New World and Strawhats new combat power with so much heart and things that were put into manga should stay same in the anime.
    Making Cesar clash with Luffy and Luffy actually struggle with enemies like Hody or Cesar also making Luffy use full-body or even partial Gear Second very often when in the manga he used it very few times, making Sanji spin before DJ while in the manga it was shown 2 chapters ago that he for 100% does not have to spin for DJ moves and lots of other small details being changed by anime team - as they please - is plain spitting onto how Oda wants to show us his strory.
    All in All if we really want to change something we must be noticed and this will be kind of hard considering that we are just some 0.0somethig% of One Piece viewers.
    Does anybody know how people in Japan react to quality of One Piece anime?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Toei can´t really cancel/stop tor produce the anime-series of "One Piece", because the hight tv-ratings they are get.

But on the other hand, Toei must do something not to catch up the manga and only 2 options are more possible:

1. A certain time of Break like Gintama -----> Well it could be, but I really doubt it, that Toei is doing that.
    2. A big amount of Filler ------> Most likely, but on the other hand does Fillers fit between the current Manga-Arc and current Anime-Arc? I don´t think so

The only current problem is, that Oda has made more breaks this year as the last few years. So thats why ist Toei doing this horrible pace.

If Toei is really making a Break of OP-Anime for a while, then they could reanimate/remake the "East Blue"-Saga and release this under the name "Special Edition". It would have mostly about 40 Episodes.
    Lets Go Rangers!

United by Pride, Driven by Passion, Bound by Loyalty!

I AM A RANGER!!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

This arc overall was nicely animated tho although Zoro's scene and Luffy's Grizzly Magnum was ruined but it's not that bad, I hope they'll keep up with the good animation

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

grizzly magnum was extremely poor, ruined the episode for me.
    i hate internet lingo.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mak123's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, i'm not reading the manga, but i still like the fight (and hody's one too)

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

In the last episode, I like how the animation team took 2 hours to explain how Law switched Monet and Smoker's hearts.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

cool watchop is now offering hd streams.

latest ep is pretty cool, I liked the scene in the manga already when the marines said they start to like the strawhats

New Reply
Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast