Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 83 of 89 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1324

Thread: One Piece / Last Episodes Discussion

  1. #1231
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ikahel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece / Last Episodes Discussion

    This episode wasnt bad at all. I wonder how long this arc will take, only few episodes(4-6?) or maybe until april when one piece probably arrive with a new opening?

  2. #1232
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece / Last Episodes Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikahel View Post
    This episode wasnt bad at all. I wonder how long this arc will take, only few episodes(4-6?) or maybe until april when one piece probably arrive with a new opening?
    It's approaching New Years so I'm sure the OP anime will have some breaks because of holiday specials and things like that. I think this arc will only be made up of two episodes.

  3. #1233
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ikahel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece / Last Episodes Discussion

    Ok, so this mini-arc have 3 episodes, and on 19 january episode called "Violent Shock! Earth-shaking Big News" will start dressrosa arc : )

    ---


    New opening (” WAKE UP! ” by “AAA” ) will be shown with the 1st episode of dressrosa arc : D
    Last edited by Ikahel; January 14, 2014 at 02:40 PM.

  4. #1234
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mak123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Republic of Veneto ;)
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece / Last Episodes Discussion


  5. #1235
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ibra87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    On a tree
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece / Last Episodes Discussion

    The last 2 minutes of this episode that was out on Sunday were non-filler
    Tiger, Tiger.


    Let it be known far and wide
    I cheer for Saint-Etienne from the bottom of my heart

  6. #1236
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mak123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Republic of Veneto ;)
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece / Last Episodes Discussion


  7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #1237
    Der blaue Denker MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Drinking Rum
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,428
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece / Last Episodes Discussion

    Good good, though the current arc was only "teased" at the end. Meh, no spoilers though.

    I like the battles with Akainu and Blackbeard, Oda will make them 100 times more epic in the manga though, when they happen, still the opening was as enercetic as always, similar to the last few.

  9. #1238
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mak123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Republic of Veneto ;)
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece / Last Episodes Discussion

    Wow, funimation changed the opening. I wonder what happened with the last one.

  10. #1239
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,718
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece / Last Episodes Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by mak123 View Post
    Wow, funimation changed the opening. I wonder what happened with the last one.
    I wonder what you mean with that question ?

    Isnt this normal thing for Toei to give us new opening with new arc? After "fishman island arc opening" being up for too long they should not do mistake of same opening for more than an arc in my opinion.

  11. #1240
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    359
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece / Last Episodes Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    I wonder what you mean with that question ?

    Isnt this normal thing for Toei to give us new opening with new arc? After "fishman island arc opening" being up for too long they should not do mistake of same opening for more than an arc in my opinion.
    She must have meant the last one, Olaf. As far as I am concerned, the previous one was hidden, deleted or whatever... don't know the exact information.

    Anyways, I despise this new opening. :/ Blackbeard's enter in the middle was rather lame, did not like it. They could have shown his new beard but shit happened.
    Outfits for Strawhats were cool, fights with marines not though. Too little space for upcoming arc's characters. I dropped anime months ago, but I checked it today for the voices and ... can't say I like Trebol's ones. Diamante is ok broguy though. Also, it's right ... now Trebol looks more like a Slime Zoan or Snot Paramecia than Logia, but I will hope for a Logia ... . Also, the fights .. monster trio vs admirals? Meh. Sanji would get blown away. He got overpowered by Vergo, did not predict Doffy's move ... I dislike the guy for this already too much. And Pica still looks like he wears an armor ... and then they are going to just show he's weirdly grown.

    Last thing ... judging from manga, we could think that Akainu's blind - injury from Aokiji ... opening proved us otherwise. Or is it just a fail? Dunno. But I did not like it. Too clingy on manga I seem to be, bleh.

    And in anime's episode ... Buggy was not that funny!

    Must check next episode just for Isshou now though!

  12. #1241
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,718
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece / Last Episodes Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    She must have meant the last one, Olaf. As far as I am concerned, the previous one was hidden, deleted or whatever... don't know the exact information.

    Anyways, I despise this new opening. :/ Blackbeard's enter in the middle was rather lame, did not like it. They could have shown his new beard but shit happened.
    Outfits for Strawhats were cool, fights with marines not though. Too little space for upcoming arc's characters. I dropped anime months ago, but I checked it today for the voices and ... can't say I like Trebol's ones. Diamante is ok broguy though. Also, it's right ... now Trebol looks more like a Slime Zoan or Snot Paramecia than Logia, but I will hope for a Logia ... . Also, the fights .. monster trio vs admirals? Meh. Sanji would get blown away. He got overpowered by Vergo, did not predict Doffy's move ... I dislike the guy for this already too much. And Pica still looks like he wears an armor ... and then they are going to just show he's weirdly grown.

    Last thing ... judging from manga, we could think that Akainu's blind - injury from Aokiji ... opening proved us otherwise. Or is it just a fail? Dunno. But I did not like it. Too clingy on manga I seem to be, bleh.

    And in anime's episode ... Buggy was not that funny!

    Must check next episode just for Isshou now though!
    Sanji tanked Vergos kick and that was mistake, he was doing good in echange of blows(Vergo has metal paramecia lol I still wait for my theory to get confrmed).
    Also if Zoro didnt gotten blown away by
    Spoiler show
    then Sanji should do kind of same when fighing Kizaru.

    Also in anime it looks like Brannew has malachit paramecia looks(another theory )

  13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #1242
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,198
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece / Last Episodes Discussion

    Wonder if the Japanese pronunciation of Colosseum was an intended pun...?

  15. #1243
    Der blaue Denker MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Drinking Rum
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,428
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece / Last Episodes Discussion

    Damn they had to drag out Dofla's underlings ... just more and more how annoying they are.

    I liked the first half of the episode, the toys and stuff is really funny. The second part with the restaurant was a bit dragged and some odd stuff.

  16. #1244
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Spenzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Zurich
    Country
    Switzerland
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece / Last Episodes Discussion

    The first episode of Dressrosa was GREAT! OMG I ADORE the one piece anime. IMO thousand times better than the manga. Can't wait for the next episode even though I've read everything.
    22.01.2014: Vivi is going to participate the Reverie this year with King Cobra. And she'll finally join Luffy's crew.

    Possible new nakama:
    - Kin'emon
    - Momonosuke
    - Rebecca
    - Bellamy
    - Ceaser Clown
    - Mancherie
    - Kanjuro


  17. #1245
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Morocco
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,604
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece / Last Episodes Discussion

    Well, I guess I better stop watching the anime again

    I don't understand why they ruin the good scenes, if they want to drag, the tournament offers more than enough possibilities to drag the episodes, why do it in the Fujitora scene ?

New Reply
Page 83 of 89 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts