Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 589 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis 37 Discussion/Predictions

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Shin Prince of Tennis 37 Discussion/Predictions

Sai finished translating earlier: here

Short Summary
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis 37 Discussion/Predictions

Disappointing to have such a short amount this month, but hopefully it's just because of the one-shot and we'll be back to normal soon.

Tezuka pretty much owned this time around. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long to see him again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member javimgol's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

With Ten'imuhou, he is as overpowered as Ryoma, so he has no place at this state of the manga. In a few years, when Japan will play VS other countries with members with Ten'imuhou too, he could come back.

And, with Ten'imuhou, I declare Tezuka as the strongest character of the manga, even upper than Ryoma. Do you agree?
    So Proud to be Spanish:
    World and Europe Champion of Football.Real Madrid Best Team Ever,has 10 Champions League
    Rafael Nadal, tennis player with the Golden Slam( 4 Grand Slam and Gold Olympic Medal)
    Europe Champion and Olympic Subchampion of Basketball,Pau Gasol Champion of the NBA '09,'10

F.Alonso, World Champion in '05 and '06, #1 of Ferrari
    Jorge Lorenzo, Alberto Contador, Adam Raga...
    ¡Viva España!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KuwabaraTheMan View Post
    Disappointing to have such a short amount this month, but hopefully it's just because of the one-shot and we'll be back to normal soon.

Tezuka pretty much owned this time around. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long to see him again.
    Yeah, I hope so too...

At the speed the manga is progressing, I don't think we'll see him again too soon, except for whatever the favour Fuji asked for is, maybe.
    (Tezuka vs Fuji, 7th counter gogogo)

Quote Originally Posted by javimgol View Post
    With Ten'imuhou, he is as overpowered as Ryoma, so he has no place at this state of the manga. In a few years, when Japan will play VS other countries with members with Ten'imuhou too, he could come back.

And, with Ten'imuhou, I declare Tezuka as the strongest character of the manga, even upper than Ryoma. Do you agree?
    Actually Tezuka's Ten'imuhou appears to be even "stronger" than Ryoma's as we think that he can activate it at will.

Tezuka might be the strongest at this point, but there are also the two 1st court players that were introduced, Kazuya and Shouji.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I really don't know what will happen next month:

A defeat of the Two Wings of Kyushu would be pretty logical, and thanks to that Irie VS Atobe would become really epic.

In the other side, maybe Konomi wants to suprise us. In that case, Atobe may lose VS Irie without problems, so Atobe may get a later power-up and Irie status as one of 4 Beasts of U-17 with Oni, Tokugawa and the other Camp 1 guy would remain.
    So Proud to be Spanish:
    World and Europe Champion of Football.Real Madrid Best Team Ever,has 10 Champions League
    Rafael Nadal, tennis player with the Golden Slam( 4 Grand Slam and Gold Olympic Medal)
    Europe Champion and Olympic Subchampion of Basketball,Pau Gasol Champion of the NBA '09,'10

¡Viva España!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by javimgol View Post

Well I do agree with you, but in the end Ryoma will be strongest since he is the main character... or else it would be epic fail.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member suarhnir's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

oyos

i can't help but think of the possiblity of tezuka being recruited into germany's u-17 team... if tezuka is going to make a reappearance, i really can't think of anything else but that

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Luffy D Monkey View Post
    Well I do agree with you, but in the end Ryoma will be strongest since he is the main character... or else it would be epic fail.
    Probably, on the other hand there might be a new main character at some point (unlikely I know).

Quote Originally Posted by suarhnir View Post
    oyos

i can't help but think of the possiblity of tezuka being recruited into germany's u-17 team... if tezuka is going to make a reappearance, i really can't think of anything else but that
    Another possibility might be that he simply comes back at the end of the camp, just before the tournament, or maybe as a replacement for an injured player in the finals or something.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

so all the ppl have gone to JAC? well, could't be helped since we are all board the ship which Sai the Saman is the captain. so every crew must follow him, including me.
    anyway I'll leave my mark here for sometimes. and I gotta say, 'ohh tezuka don't leave at least before you have a match with Yukimura'.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Except myself, eternally banned in all JAC forums...
    So Proud to be Spanish:

¡Viva España!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, we're still covering most of the chapters here as well, the other threads are over there though, I should probably update the ones here at some point I guess.

New Reply