Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 251

Thread: A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

  1. #136
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,840
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

    Quote Originally Posted by Xerous View Post
    Well I was trying to prove Robb was older than Jon so I went searching and saw a random forum post.
    Why would you need to prove that?

  2. #137
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Winterfell
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    912
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

    ..... my friends and I typically turn irrelevant things into big matters.

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #138
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,840
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

    Lol, well there's enough obvious evidence. I'm not even sure about the theories concerning his birth having anything to do with his age. Weird.

  5. #139
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Winterfell
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    912
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

    That's the point I was trying to make alas he did not believe but on another note I've decided to start book 4 since not chapters are out hopefully i'll be done by at least Friday or Saturday.

  6. #140
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,840
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

    How have you not have all of it spoiled already?

  7. #141
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Winterfell
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    912
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

    I'm like a spoiler proof ninja.

  8. #142
    Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member otomo20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Country
    Malaysia
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    478
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Lol, well there's enough obvious evidence. I'm not even sure about the theories concerning his birth having anything to do with his age. Weird.
    depends on how long robert's rebillion lasted, Robb was concieved on Ned's wedding night and born 9 months later, while Jon was born during the tower of joy, assuming he is who most people think he is, so if the war was shorter than 9 months, robb is younger while if its longer than robb is older.

    However Robert's war lasted two years on the other hand Ned ddint get married on the first day of the way, so its a bit hard to discern who really is older, generally though I'd say they are the same age.

    http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php...%27s_Rebellion

  9. #143
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,840
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

    Quote Originally Posted by otomo20 View Post
    depends on how long robert's rebillion lasted, Robb was concieved on Ned's wedding night and born 9 months later, while Jon was born during the tower of joy, assuming he is who most people think he is, so if the war was shorter than 9 months, robb is younger while if its longer than robb is older.

    However Robert's war lasted two years on the other hand Ned ddint get married on the first day of the way, so its a bit hard to discern who really is older, generally though I'd say they are the same age.

    http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php...%27s_Rebellion
    There's not quite enough info, since Stannis held Storm's End for a year during the siege by the Tyrells. Even after Robert had taken the throne.

  10. #144
    Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member otomo20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Country
    Malaysia
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    478
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

    When KL fell ned left immediately for storm's end and ended the siege, I dont think that took too much time to be honest.

  11. #145
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,840
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

    Quote Originally Posted by otomo20 View Post
    When KL fell ned left immediately for storm's end and ended the siege, I dont think that took too much time to be honest.
    Well, we know the siege last for over a year, so if what you said is correct, the war lasted about that long as well. The travel-time in Westeros always seems weird...

  12. #146
    Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member otomo20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Country
    Malaysia
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    478
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Well, we know the siege last for over a year, so if what you said is correct, the war lasted about that long as well. The travel-time in Westeros always seems weird...
    well the wiki for the books says the war lasted almost 2 whole years, but storm's end was sieged after a battle where Robert's army was cut-off from his base and thats when they sieged it.

  13. #147
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,840
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

    Hm, that does sound familiar. Then it's sorta of indisputable that Robb is older.

  14. #148
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Winterfell
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    912
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

    Not to mention Catherine complained that he knocked someone up while she was taking care of her new born Robb.

  15. #149
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,840
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

    Well, that's based on the stories she heard around Winterfell. They were all rumors, Ned never said anything about it to her from what I remember.

    ---------- Post added May 09, 2013 at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was May 01, 2013 at 03:53 AM ----------

    Arya will stay loyal to the Starks. She hid Needle and will find it again!

  16. #150
    Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member otomo20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Country
    Malaysia
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    478
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Well, that's based on the stories she heard around Winterfell. They were all rumors, Ned never said anything about it to her from what I remember.

    ---------- Post added May 09, 2013 at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was May 01, 2013 at 03:53 AM ----------

    Arya will stay loyal to the Starks. She hid Needle and will find it again!
    So long as she holds on to needle, she will always be arya stark, not just " some girl" like she wants to be.

New Reply
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts