Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke vs. Pein

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke vs. Pein

Sasuke vs. Pein. Fight takes place in the Konohagakure crater and, just for fun, it's exactly the same as it was when Naruto fought him. How so?

Weeks before the fight, Orochimaru hunted down Pein and fought him before dying. He sends Aoda back to Konohagakure with the code on his back aswell as the secrets about some of his Realm powers. Sasuke learns all the same things Naruto learned from Fukusaku.

Sasuke and Aoda leave to train at Ryuuichidou (Sasuke won't be a sage, don't worry. He only returns with knowledge of how to use his MS Genjutsu and Amaterasu, which makes up for not having sages on his side).

Pein destroys Konoha, and Sasuke is brought back to Konoha just in time with 3 giant snakes on his side.

Who wins? Let's say he comes back at the exact same time Naruto did too, right before Asura is about to kill Tsunade.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sasuke vs. Pein

Well... he doesn't have a giant demon fox sealed inside of his gut to bail his ass out of Chibaku Tensei... so I guess if it ever gets to that point its gonna be a major problem
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I definitely see Sasuke winning if God realm is out.
    Last edited by Prince Sasuke; June 25, 2013 at 10:43 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    I definitely see Sasuke winning if God real is out.
    Problem is, he doesn't have anything that can take out Tendo.. Amaterasu ? Useless, Tendo can repel it easily with ST, even if it does touch him... Genjutsu ? 5 pein are there ready to break it. Even if he does get knocked out, he can still rely on Jigokudo to revive easily

Also, let's not forget these guys are just corpses, they don't feel pain, or to be precise, Nagato doesn't feel pain... If an attack hits Pein, it does mean nothing to Nagato

I'd say Pein would win, but Sasuke has some chances too... But if we're talking about MS Sasuke, no way, we've seen how MS was taxing Sasuke during battle, something he can't afford against Pein, if it is EMS Sasuke, then yeah I'd say he has a chance.
    Last edited by Zehahaha; June 25, 2013 at 10:03 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Forgot to mention that yes, God Realm is de-powered until 3 of his Realms are destroyed, just like with Naruto.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Forgot to mention that yes, God Realm is de-powered until 3 of his Realms are destroyed, just like with Naruto.
    Yea the Sasuke can win, he should be able to tank ST with Susanoo.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Pein. Naruto needed to have his ass saved by Hinata, Kyuubi, and Minato. Sasuke won't have a bijuu in him to save his ass. If Pein is dumbed up like he was against Naruto though, Sasuke may have a chance. But Sasuke needs to find a way to take out Hungry Ghost first, as well as Animal Realm. One absorbs chakra while the other summons animals that can overwhelm Sasuke. He also has to make sure Human Realm doesn't touch him or Sasuke could be in big trouble.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I can definitely see Sasuke getting to the point Naruto did until Hinata stepped in and putting up a better performance while at it... but without the Kyuubi cop out I doubt he'd be able to get past Chibaku Tensei. Besides, as soon as Deva got his powers back Naruto got more or less stomped... Deva + Obese Ghost Path is a pretty broken combo, and Sasuke doesn't have the luxury of turning Paunchy into a frog statue either.

The odds are against him... as they were against Naruto. But Naruto simply had plot no jutsu to back him up. Without outside interference I'd never give Naruto the win against Pain either.

He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If it's the same situation as Naruto faced, then Sasuke should take it. With knowledge of the Paths' abilities, he doesn't have to waste time and chakra trying to figure them out. And with his speed along with his arsenal and weaponry, he should be able to take out the Paths including Deva Path before it can get it's powers back. Hungry Path gets taken out by his ninja weaponry, while the other Paths get taken out by his ninjutsus. And since it was hinted that the Sharingan can see the King of Hell, there won't be any reviving of the Paths. Asura Path should be the only Paths that poses any real threat towards him.

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The problem with Sasuke is Amaratsu doesn't move along like a flamethrower - he focuses on something, and the fire appears. He can use it to hit a realm even with the Hungry Path in the way - the defence of Hungry Path is nowhere as powerful as it was against Naruto. Plus, in terms of basic H2H Combat and Ninja Techniques, Sasuke has always been better. I can see him having a problem with the hungry body, but then again he fought the Absorber in the Chuunin Exams and won. CT will OHKO him, but if he can take out Deva path beforehand - which I think he can - he'll probably win...

Epic Brofist!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

With some intel and Deva Path not being able to use his powers at the beginning, I think this can easily be settled for Sasuke.

The moment Asura Path heads for Tsunade, Sasuke bumped Asura just like this: http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/477/3 parallel to http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/430/16

Then,

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/430/17
    Tsunade: Sasuke...
    Sasuke: Old hag just enjoy and sip a cup of tea...There's no need for the Leaf Hokage to deal with the likes of these asses...
    Sakura: What's happening I can't tell it from here...?
    Byakugan guy: Amazing!..Sasuke just took down one of Pain's bodies in one single blow.
    Sakura: Sasuke..you..(wtf orgasm much!)

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/430/18
    Aoda: It seems that Sasuke has already surpassed his 'foolish older brother'.
    Sasuke: ..Let's settle this once and for all!!!

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/431/2
    Sasuke: Aolol (one small snake in place for Gamakichi), take this old hag to safety..
    Tsunade: Stop calling me that..remember I never ordered to dispatch you for Naruto's sake.
    Sasuke: That's why I'm returning the favor...Leave this to me ..Tell the others not to interfere. .

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/431/3
    Sasuke: Oh wait Granny, this maybe not the right time to ask, but now that I don't see Naruto fighting, tell me did he leave the village on a mission.?
    Tsunade:.....
    Sasuke: I get it!.....Fuck you Pain I'm gonna burn you to death!!!

And the fight ended with lightning and black flames nuking.....
    Last edited by naruto the best; June 27, 2013 at 10:45 AM.

14. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash
    I can definitely see Sasuke getting to the point Naruto did until Hinata stepped in and putting up a better performance while at it... but without the Kyuubi cop out I doubt he'd be able to get past Chibaku Tensei.
    Wouldn't the Chibaku Tensei stop if God Realm is destroyed during it's gravitational pull? Makes sense to me...

If not, then perhaps Chibaku Tensei is just the threat Sasuke needs to pull out his Madara-class Final Susanoo?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think at that point he would already be exhausted as hell anyway. Taking out all those paths is no simple task, and unlike Naruto he doesn't have nigh-infinite chakra supplies and Sage mode to keep him fresh.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Wouldn't the Chibaku Tensei stop if God Realm is destroyed during it's gravitational pull? Makes sense to me...

If not, then perhaps Chibaku Tensei is just the threat Sasuke needs to pull out his Madara-class Final Susanoo?
    the sphere ball automatically bring up everything in the area so if that happens sasuke is screwed.
    so sasuke has to take out the deva before he returns his powers.
    ST is even deadly too.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    If it's the same situation as Naruto faced, then Sasuke should take it. With knowledge of the Paths' abilities, he doesn't have to waste time and chakra trying to figure them out. And with his speed along with his arsenal and weaponry, he should be able to take out the Paths including Deva Path before it can get it's powers back. Hungry Path gets taken out by his ninja weaponry, while the other Paths get taken out by his ninjutsus. And since it was hinted that the Sharingan can see the King of Hell, there won't be any reviving of the Paths. Asura Path should be the only Paths that poses any real threat towards him.
    Hinted? Where? Stop making your opinion as a manga fact. There's no such thing as the manga hinted that the sharingan can see the king of hell.

What makes you think sasuke could take all the pains summons at once? He doesn't have the ability to summon 3 summons at once.

What makes you think that a merely weaponry /speed are enough to take out any paths? They're corpse, nothing more. They're being slammed and being thrown into the ground and they just feel nothing. As in nothing,

Sasuke doesn't have a powerful attack to defeat any paths. His entire MS abilities was all useless to rinnegan.

Knowledge is useless if sasuke doesn't have the ability to defeat him,

He don't have a frog katas to defeat any path by just a punch. He doesn't have the FRS who can destroy anything on its path. And above all, he doesn't have the chakra to last for 5 minutes on fighting the 3 paths all at once.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast