Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Which team is left standing?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team H-H takes all the scenarios

6 26.09%
  • Team H-H takes most of the scenarios

5 21.74%
  • Team Ichi-Ulq takes most of the scenarios

3 13.04%
  • Team Ichi-Ulq takes all of the scenarios

9 39.13%
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Harribel & Hitsugaya vs Ulquiorra & Ichigo

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Harribel & Hitsugaya vs Ulquiorra & Ichigo

2 vs 2 Battle!

Spoiler show

Scenario 1
    Starting Form: Espada - R1 Shinigami - Bankai/Vizard
    Starting Distance: 100 meters

Restrictions: Ulquiorra R2, Ichinator
    State of Mind: IC
    Knowledge: Everyone knows of each others speed and general attacks
    Harribel - Water, Hitsugaya - Ice
    Ichigo - GT, Ulquiorra - Javelin/cero

Harribel and Hitsugaya know they can control and play off each others techniques.

Scenario 2
    Same as Scenario 1 but
    Ulquiorra can go to R2

Scenario 3 (No-holds-bar Round)
    Same as scenario 1 but
    Ulquiorra starts in R2, Tenso Jurrin already activated (as in battle starts under stormy skies).
    Last edited by Waking_Dreamer; November 03, 2010 at 07:31 AM.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Broken_Wing's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Harribel & Hitsugaya vs Ulquiorra & Ichigo

This could be a really epic team-battle!

Team Ichi-Ulq's trump card would be Ulquiorra R2 which arguably could be the strongest fighter on this field.

On the other hand Harribel and Hitsugaya have elemental synerygy, not to mention a team boost with Hitsugaya's Tenso Jurrin if he manages to activate it in time, which is very possible if he has Harribel to stall and they dont exactly know that it would power up their elemental techniques.

I'll come back when Ive thought about it some more...
    Last edited by Broken_Wing; November 02, 2010 at 09:53 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Assuming Ichinator is banned, as well as his endgame bankai, this is an epic match of power vs. sheer synergy. Would be an wonderful site to behold.

That being said I probably lean on the dynamic duo, problem with the other team is Ulquiorra would be entirely pulling the weight of the offensive as HM arc Ichigo sucked, and neither have any decent capability to play off each other, nowhere NEAR the level Harribel and Hitsugaya can at least. Plus with the lance's sucky aim, this particular terrain giving Harribel a boost she didn't get in FKT, and Hitsugaya getting covered for any CO that catches him offguard with some damn good backup and the edge is slightly in their favor.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Primecut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ulquiorra could dispatch Halibel in a couple seconds because he is bigger, faster, and stronger in his R2. In fact, Halibel's release was a huge disappointment and even Aizen said she was overrated. While on the otherhand we have Aizen trusting Ulquiorra alone to protect HM and Ulq said not even Aizen can comprehend his power in R2. I guess what I'm saying is Ulquiorra can solo the other team without Ichigo. Ulquiorra was going easy on Ichigo big time, telling him to give up, bla bla bla, when the fact is he could have just one shotted him due to the power gap. Can someone make an argument that a weak captain like Hitsuguya can fodderize Ichigo? I dont know about that...I'd say Ichigo would lose badly 1v2 but if he Ichigonators then Halibel and Hitsuguya get cleaved in half in seconds...they arent on that level. But Ichigonator + Ulquiora vs these two boring fighters? They'll get schooled by superior power. A little ice isnt stopping ceros and lanza de la rampago on the nuclear level.
    Last edited by Primecut; November 03, 2010 at 05:41 AM.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Primecut View Post
    Ulquiorra could dispatch Halibel in a couple seconds because he is bigger, faster, and stronger in his R2. In fact, Halibel's release was a huge disappointment and even Aizen said she was overrated. While on the otherhand we have Aizen trusting Ulquiorra alone to protect HM and Ulq said not even Aizen can comprehend his power in R2. I guess what I'm saying is Ulquiorra can solo the other team without Ichigo. I'd say Ichigo would lose badly 1v2 but if he Ichigonators then Halibel and Hitsuguya get cleaved in half in seconds...they arent on that level.
    1. Aizen said ALL the Espada were a disappointment BUT it took TWO slashes to bring down Harribel, something veteran captains like Shinji and Shunsui couldnt even force Aizen to do. In other words she tanked a suprise slash by Aizen who actually wanted to KILL her and had enough fight in her to strike back at Aizen (however futile it may have been). She has shown at least the same amount of durability as Bankai Koma.

2. Ulquiorra has only ever fought in HM where he gets a natural boost. Harribel just like the Espada above her would destroy the dome of LN as well as she is ALSO restricted from releasing inside the dome.

3. Aizen left Ulquiorra back in HM becuase he was EXPECTING him to be FODDERISED by Ichigo. lol

4. Ichigonator is restricted.
    Last edited by Waking_Dreamer; November 03, 2010 at 06:07 AM.

7. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Can someone make an argument that a weak captain like Hitsuguya can fodderize Ichigo?
    People would say that Harribel R1 could soundly defeat Vizard Ichigo if she were to fight him instead of Ulquiorra. In fact anyone from the quatro Espada would probably fodderize Vizard Ichigo in one way or another if they were fighting in the same place he fought Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra R1 isnt anything special in terms of the Espada #3-1 R1.

As for Ulqiorra R2 - his feats are unquantifiable because he has only versed one fighter...a half-dead Ichigo. Its speculatory to say how much more powerful he is to R1 or any of the other Quatro Espada.

Also putting Hitsugaya in any battle thread where he isnt hindered by plot and his fear of loosing control of his powers - isnt someone Ichigo can just turn his back to or solo with one GT. lol Have him activate Tenso Jurrin as soon as the battle starts and not have him wait till more than half of his reiatsu is depeleted - hes going to hurt fighters who take him lightly.
    Last edited by Broken_Wing; November 03, 2010 at 06:35 PM.

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
    1. Aizen said ALL the Espada were a disappointment BUT it took TWO slashes to bring down Harribel, something veteran captains like Shinji and Shunsui couldnt even force Aizen to do. In other words she tanked a suprise slash by Aizen who actually wanted to KILL her and had enough fight in her to strike back at Aizen (however futile it may have been). She has shown at least the same amount of durability as Bankai Koma.

2. Ulquiorra has only ever fought in HM where he gets a natural boost. Harribel just like the Espada above her would destroy the dome of LN as well as she is ALSO restricted from releasing inside the dome.

3. Aizen left Ulquiorra back in HM becuase he was EXPECTING him to be FODDERISED by Ichigo. lol

4. Ichigonator is restricted.
    Damn! You beat me to the first point I was going to make! Then again, you were defending Koma with me in the other thread, so it's no surprise

Concerning Ulq, since everyone seems to think he's the god of the Espada, I think it's BS.

Ulq was already thrashing Ichigo so bad that he couldn't even react in time to dodge his attacks. Ulq was still far superior to him, then he transformed, to punch a hole in Ichigo, something he CLEARLY could have done before. So here we have two transformations with literally NO idea how big the power boost was. Anything and everything is speculation, and the fact that Ulq thought Aizen didn't know about his transformation is laughable. There's a reason people were getting irritated in the past with how much Aizen knew, it's cause he knows freakin' everything.

At the same time, for me to call his transformation insignificant would also be without proof, so I'll just go with the assumption that Ulq R2> Hallibel, as much as I don't want to.

I'd still give it to the HH team because their powers are perfect compliments to each other. Fights in Bleach are dictated by ability, and we've never seen a more promising combination than the one here. Plus, Hitsu is no slouch, and I'd definitely put him above Vaizard Ichigo.

If Ichigonator were in this fight, it would probably be an overwhelming win for the UI team, but as it is, gotta give it to Hitsu and Hali.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_Wing View Post
    People would say that Harribel R1 could soundly defeat Vizard Ichigo if she were to fight him instead of Ulquiorra. In fact anyone from the quatro Espada would probably fodderize Vizard Ichigo in one way or another if they were fighting in the same place he fought Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra R1 isnt anything special in terms of the Espada #3-1 R1.
    I've seen no evidence from the manga that says Ulquiorra had a boost from being in Hueco Mundo. Even if there is, Ichigo would be getting a boost too since he draws on hollow powers from his mask. Point is either invalid or moot.

Quote Quote:
    As for Ulqiorra R2 - his feats are unquantifiable because he has only versed one fighter...a half-dead Ichigo. Its speculatory to say how much more powerful he is to R1 or any of the other Quatro Espada.
    Ulquiorra R2 was actually the last man standing. May not have been fair but he still KOed Ichigonator with a speed blitz and horn slice. He's definitely around Ichigonator levels but a little weaker.

Quote Quote:
    Also putting Hitsugaya in any battle thread where he isnt hindered by plot and his fear of loosing control of his powers - isnt someone Ichigo can just turn his back to or solo with one GT. lol Have him activate Tenso Jurrin as soon as the battle starts and not have him wait till more than half of his reiatsu is depeleted - hes going to hurt fighters who take him lightly.
    Hitsuguya is definitely on the bottom tier of the captains while Kenpachi and Byakuya are the big dogs of the Gotei 13. Ichigo has wins over both of these big dogs. Now that he's buffed up on hollow muscle he's better than ever and will put Hitsuguya to bed. Hitsuguya couldnt even handle Luppi one on one, Grimmjow one shotted Luppi, but Ichigo humiliated Grimmjow. Do the math, Ichigo is on a different level than ice kid.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I've seen no evidence from the manga that says Ulquiorra had a boost from being in Hueco Mundo. Even if there is, Ichigo would be getting a boost too since he draws on hollow powers from his mask. Point is either invalid or moot.
    There is. Spiritual beings as well as evolved humans get a boost from being in a spiritual realm as opposed to the physical realm. Ishida in particularly noted this way back at the start of the HM arc. Hollows in particular appear to get the brunt of this boost in HM, if Chad's development is anything to go by. This means that FKT combatants did not get any sort of boost, as they were in the human world.

Quote Quote:
    Hitsuguya is definitely on the bottom tier of the captains while Kenpachi and Byakuya are the big dogs of the Gotei 13. Ichigo has wins over both of these big dogs.
    Aha, no. R1 Ulquiorra rapestomped Vizard Ichigo. Granted R2 actually went and killed him, but Ichigo couldn't even touch R1. Hitsugaya was on par with Harribel released, which we know is above R1 at least. Whatever your logic for this (I say Ichigo got a LOT weaker since mind, so Kenpachi preforming better against 5th than Ichigo against the 6th and Byakuya not getting blitzed by the fasted espada still makes sense), Hitsugaya's at least above that performance wise.

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

It said as they arrived in HM that those with hollow abilities will have stronger powers by Ishida.

Anyway the point is Harribel would a get a boost as well. So that fact that you found her underwhelming in FKT doesnt mean she wont make you go, "OMG look at Black Cero" in HM.

Consider Harribel R1 reiatsu > Ulquiorra R1 reiatsu (databook canon).
    Now Ichigo and Ishida were like OMFG what is the ocean of reiatsu from Uliquiorra R1, meaning Harribel R1 in HM would be even more overpowering for both of them...

Makes sense no...?

Ulquiorra R2 was actually the last man standing. May not have been fair but he still KOed Ichigonator with a speed blitz and horn slice. He's definitely around Ichigonator levels but a little weaker.
    Problem here is Ichigonator is unqunatafiable as well. Is he stronger than Barry R1? Starrk R1? No one knows...?

Hitsuguya is definitely on the bottom tier of the captains while Kenpachi and Byakuya are the big dogs of the Gotei 13. Ichigo has wins over both of these big dogs. Now that he's buffed up on hollow muscle he's better than ever and will put Hitsuguya to bed. Hitsuguya couldnt even handle Luppi one on one, Grimmjow one shotted Luppi, but Ichigo humiliated Grimmjow. Do the math, Ichigo is on a different level than ice kid.
    Still using ABC logic...?

Math fails in Bleach....

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Random101 View Post
    There is. Spiritual beings as well as evolved humans get a boost from being in a spiritual realm as opposed to the physical realm. Ishida in particularly noted this way back at the start of the HM arc. Hollows in particular appear to get the brunt of this boost in HM, if Chad's development is anything to go by. This means that FKT combatants did not get any sort of boost, as they were in the human world.
    All I'm asking for is a scan that proves Ulquiorra was boosted. The only boosts I saw was when he pulled out the R2 release because he's the only Espada with an arrancar Bankai. Chad =/= Ulquiorra, you know...

Quote Quote:
    Aha, no. R1 Ulquiorra rapestomped Vizard Ichigo. Granted R2 actually went and killed him, but Ichigo couldn't even touch R1. Hitsugaya was on par with Harribel released, which we know is above R1 at least. Whatever your logic for this (I say Ichigo got a LOT weaker since mind, so Kenpachi preforming better against 5th than Ichigo against the 6th and Byakuya not getting blitzed by the fasted espada still makes sense), Hitsugaya's at least above that performance wise.
    Byakuya had to use that cicada move to avoid death. Hitsuguya had to use his ice clone to avoid death. They needed to resort to there secret techniques to avoid death by speed blitz because the enemy was faster. Hitsuguya just got lucky that Halibel was standing there turning ice into water instead of pressing the attack. He's lucky his abilities countered hers. It doesnt change the fact that Luppi, a confirmed weak Espada, one shotted a Bankai hitsuguya. I'll give him credit for the Halibel performance even though he had elemental defenses but I gotta take away that credit for Luppi KOing him. Ichigo getting beat up by Ulq is not as bad as Hitsuguya getting one shotted by Luppi.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    All I'm asking for is a scan that proves Ulquiorra was boosted. The only boosts I saw was when he pulled out the R2 release because he's the only Espada with an arrancar Bankai. Chad =/= Ulquiorra, you know...
    All spiritual beings are boosted. There's no scan that says him in particular is boosted because that'd be colossally stupid thing to elaborate on when we were specifically told they all were due to the natural spiritual density of that world.

Quote Quote:
    It doesnt change the fact that Luppi, a confirmed weak Espada, one shotted a Bankai hitsuguya.
    The sheer wrongness in this statement astounds me. I don't know if it's the confirmed weak espada being pulled from your ass (weaker than Grimmjaw when heavily injured sure, but beyond that who the hell knows as it wasn't exactly elaborated on), or the fact that you're saying he was oneshotted when he came back completely undamaged as if he, I don't know, faked a dive to set up a huge oneshot or something, but damn.

Quote Quote:
    Ichigo getting beat up by Ulq is not as bad as Hitsuguya getting one shotted by Luppi.
    Not as bad in the sense that Ulquiorra is higher up in the lineup, sure, though that doesn't exempt Hitsugaya still preforming far better than him against a stronger person than even him in that specific state. Not as bad in the sense of the actual beatup though, and Hitsugaya completely owned Luppi after faking a dive, Ichigo was utterly defeated after one attack, all his power could do literally nothing to him in his first release. A 100% fully resolved Ichigo was destroyed completely with little more than a shrug from Ulquiorra.

Granted of course he got better, but that form that brought it about (BS in its own right) is apparently exempt. And frankly given its notion to simple stand around half the time and that it apparently can be negated with an imploded cero that didn't even hurt Orihime a few feet away and I don't particularly rate even that all that high either. Give it some brains or at least the notion to keep moving and then we'll talk.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...5-page-16.html

"My point is, my powers arent the only ones that will hightened--the arrancar too will have a strength increase"

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, he says even mook hollows would be dangerous. That's a hell of a lot more of a boost than I thought it was. O.o

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Random101 View Post
    Wow, he says even mook hollows would be dangerous. That's a hell of a lot more of a boost than I thought it was. O.o
    It may be the reason why there is seemingly a descrepency in the perfomances between Quatro Espada...

So the whole idea of, "Ulquiorra should have been ranked higher" that many once thought may not be needed.

The environment could have been a logical reason for the "impressive" preformance of #4, well besides the whole obligatory, "badguy who fights Ichigo always looks more badass" story-wise.

22. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast