Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
Thread Closed
Page 67 of 167 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2503

Thread: Mafia Game Thread

  1. #991
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,612
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 4 - DAY 1

    well, being a hider I have an 80% chance of surviving the mafia trying to kill me 20% chance of actually dying and only 1/15 chance of me dying with another guy, thats why I said it outloud, if I was a doctor or detective then obviously I'd keep my role hidden.

    and do I also die if I am hiding behind a townie that wants to lynch me? that would suck.
    Last edited by digitaldude; February 17, 2011 at 04:53 AM.

  2. #992
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Channy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 4 - DAY 1

    Alright Im going to bed i will make my kill vote in the morning

  3. #993
    MH's Most Awesome Staffer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ustegius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Posts
    1,348
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 4 - DAY 1

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    well, being a hider I have an 80% chance of surviving the mafia trying to kill me 20% chance of actually dying and only 1/15 chance of me dying with another guy, thats why I said it outloud, if I was a doctor or detective then obviously I'd keep my role hidden.
    Makes sense. But considering that wouldn't it make a great cover for a mobster to lie about that

    But yeah, I'm not really doubting you. Only one who seems really suspicios to me is still Hyst. But I can't just shake the doubt.

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    and do I also die if I am hiding behind a townie that wants to lynch me?
    No, I think.

  4. #994
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,612
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 4 - DAY 1

    Mr whatshisface hyst was not the only guy that did that though, mr shy(freid) was constantly talking about lynching mr brave...SUSPICIOUS!

  5. #995
    MH's Most Awesome Staffer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ustegius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Posts
    1,348
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 4 - DAY 1

    ^True. And only based on "gut feeling", which isn't really solid reasoning.

  6. #996
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,612
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 4

    Quote Originally Posted by scav View Post
    looks kinda like a dancing man from sherlock holmes..SUSPICIOUS!

  7. #997
    MH's Most Awesome Staffer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ustegius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Posts
    1,348
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 4 - DAY 1

    Yeah, it's like he is dancing in the shadows, ready to strike.
    Last edited by Ustegius; February 17, 2011 at 05:59 AM.

  8. #998
    MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boneyard
    Country
    The Wall
    Posts
    9,427
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 4 - DAY 1



    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_54.gif

  9. #999
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 4 - DAY 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    K, u guys talk like girls do XD I'll read this in a few hours ç.ç *in a rush*
    It wont get any less :less

    Quote Originally Posted by good_boy View Post
    hey host I already voted for mr.Angry.Make sure to put my vote in
    Whoops. I wear glasses yakno
    No, but it really can be difficult to figure the votes when going through all the posts, especially when there's a bigger text in same font right after. Therefore please highlight your Votings either in CAPS, Bold or a different colour. Thanku!

    Spoiler show


    5 of 15 votes

    VOTE KILL MR. CURIOUS 2x (Mr. Angry, Mr. Tough)
    ((good_boy 2x (Hystzen, Ustegius)))

    VOTE KILL MR. TOUGH 1x (Mr. Emotional)
    ((Ustegious 1x (digitaldude)))

    VOTE KILL MR. EMOTIONAL 1x (Mr. Scared)
    ((digitaldude 1x (scav)))

    VOTE KILL MR. ANGRY 1x (Mr. Curious)
    ((Hystzen 1x (good_boy)))

  10. #1000
    MH's Most Awesome Staffer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ustegius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Posts
    1,348
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 4 - DAY 1


  11. #1001
    MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boneyard
    Country
    The Wall
    Posts
    9,427
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 4 - DAY 1

    and Ust u're suspicious, its look like u act like a follower to be safe, when ppl want to gang on gb for a ridiculous reason u're with them, when they change for Hyst u're change with them
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_54.gif

  12. #1002
    MH's Most Awesome Staffer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ustegius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Posts
    1,348
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 4 - DAY 1

    I already said I just acted by passion when going for the OP-hater. I didn't think it through. And Imp & Freid made convincing arguments, and Hyst sure is oddly aggressive.

    And you could say the same on Fried. He was after Channy and suddenly turned to Hyst when the tide turned.

  13. #1003
    MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boneyard
    Country
    The Wall
    Posts
    9,427
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 4 - DAY 1

    Freid havent voted yet, u did. So i assume u werent just joking. lets say u're a mafia, thats will be good for u if people vote for gb (supposing he ain't a mafia) and if ppl change ull still have the possibility to say "i did that cuz OP but im convinced now" ( exactly what u're doing now)
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_54.gif

  14. #1004
    MH's Most Awesome Staffer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ustegius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Posts
    1,348
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 4 - DAY 1

    It was my passion for OP really That all is just based on asuming that I lie about that, and that goes with everyone.

  15. #1005
    MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boneyard
    Country
    The Wall
    Posts
    9,427
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 4 - DAY 1

    but i noticed also there is something wrong with the post of Freid

    Quote Originally Posted by Freid View Post
    Mr. Angry = Mafia. I'm 99% sure of it. A townie would naturally be suspicious of anyone and everyone; whereas a member of the mafia would have no reason to be suspicious, which is precisely the characteristic Mr Angry displayed because he knows exactly who the townies are. When the game began, Mr Scared immediately accused Mr Curious of being in the mafia. This made Mr Angry see Mr Curious as an easy target because one person had already suspected him. This is typical of someone in the mafia because to him and his partner in crime, every other person can be killed and so it would be in their best interest to attempt to kill the townie that seems easiest to eliminate. The fact that Mr Angry is in the mafia would also naturally exclude Mr Curious of being in it. Mr Angry, you acted carelessly and perhaps you would have gotten away with it, but you overlooked the one thing which is perhaps the most crucial of all. You forgot that Mr Shy was in the town.
    The name is Shy…..….. Mister. Shy.
    I didnt accusate gb at the beginning of the game, and if Freid think Hyst is 99% mafia why he didnt vote yet.I keep that in mind also.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_54.gif

Thread Closed
Page 67 of 167 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts