Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus

Kuroshistuji: Book of Circus
    Genre: Supernatural, Action, Drama
    Production: A-1 Pictures
    Director: Abe Noriyuki
    Series Composition: Yoshino Hiroyuki
    Starring: Ono Daisuke and Sakamoto Maaya

The TV series is subtitled Book of Circus and will air July 2014 in the Animeism block. It will adapt the Noah's Ark Circus Arc, picking the manga story back up from the point at which they diverged.

This arc immediately follows the Curry Contest Arc in the manga, which ended at episode 15 in the first season of the anime.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kuroshistuji: Book of Circus

I watched the 2 first episodes in a row. Episode 1 was pretty much like the first one of S1, it reminded me that Sebastian is awesome.

Episode 2 reminded me that Sebastian is awesome AND a cat lover .

PS: There is a mistake in the tittle.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kuroshistuji: Book of Circus

The previous Kuroshitsuji anime made me feel a lot of doubt about watching this one, but after three episodes, I think this one is going to be better than its predecessors.

Sebastian in eps 3 though... He seems to be enjoying himself a lot... What a show-off.
    The most hilarious part is when Ciel has to smile though... and Sebastian's reaction in the background is my reaction as well. And what makes things worse is that it becomes Ciel's stage name.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus

Sebastian's rock throwing .

And Ciel's bright smile , a fitting nickname. Things are getting more serious, I wonder if Soma and his butler will have a role to play here.

---------- Post added August 02, 2014 at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was July 30, 2014 at 07:41 PM ----------

Smile living a commoner's life, it was fine till the bath scene... I wonder how this boy will interact with him now.

Sebastian and William's interactions are hilarious. The reason why they are kidnapping children is still unknown but it's all because of their boss, I was surprised to see Dagger smiling though, is he doing this willfully?

---------- Post added August 13, 2014 at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was August 02, 2014 at 04:13 PM ----------

Yes my Lord, with Morse code .

Best episode so far. Ciel is an excellent liar, Freckles and Doll are the same person and female(what was she doing with the men then?), things are getting clearer.

Sebastian obeys orders to the letters, now that Ciel gave him a mission he has no reason to listen to William .

---------- Post added August 15, 2014 at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was August 13, 2014 at 10:23 PM ----------

HOLY SH*T Sebastian! It's the second time . I knew they would not show what he did to William, it's always like that and how the hell does he dodge like that .

I am still surprised to see how there can be hilarious and dark at the same time, Sebastian learned from Agni . Next episode will be bloody...
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

New Reply