Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2) , Gintama 511 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: So how does this rematch go?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Byakuya takes both scenarios

    7 20.00%
  • Byakuya takes only scenario 1

    11 31.43%
  • Byakuya takes no scenarios

    17 48.57%
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49

Thread: Byakuya vs Ichigo

  1. #31
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Broken_Wing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Byakuya vs Ichigo

    Quote Quote:
    How can byakuya have more SP then grimjow and yet grimjow be superior to him? That is a contradiction.
    Nope, I said physically superior mate.

    Hierro helps him out and the fact that Byakuya was slashed and expended a lot of his reatsu fighting Ichigo before taking those GTs which supports that a 100% health Grimmjow was more tank worthy than Byakuya at that time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    You do understand that there is a difference between actual hollow ichigo and ichigo w/ mask using hollow powers right? The latter is nothing but an imitation. Imitation can never be as effective as the real one. And i finally get u wanted to say able the hollow saying the name. He shouldn't have to since he created it
    He doesnt have to say it, but its less powerful than saying it. FACT.

  2. #32
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Primecut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    444
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Byakuya vs Ichigo

    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_Wing View Post
    Nope, I said physically superior mate.

    Hierro helps him out and the fact that Byakuya was slashed and expended a lot of his reatsu fighting Ichigo before taking those GTs which supports that a 100% health Grimmjow was more tank worthy than Byakuya at that time.



    He doesnt have to say it, but its less powerful than saying it. FACT.
    Ya know Broken Wing, I gotta agree that Grimmjow is hardier and tanks it better than Byakuya. Come to think of it, Grimmjow grabbed Ichigo's bankai blade and tossed him like a joker while Byakuya's hand was all cut up when he tried to replicate the same feat. Theres also no indication that Byakuya has less spiritual pressure than Grimmjow. Let's face it, when Rukia first saw Grimmjow she was crapping herself at his spiritual pressure and he wasnt even released. If Byakuya tried to brawl with a released Grimmjow he wouldnt last long against those claws and darts. There's just too much a difference in levels of durability there....if Byakuya wants to live he'd need to utilize his kidou and his ranged game.


    I'd estimate that Byakuya can hang with Bankai Ichigo but he'd still lose in the long run. Taking on the hollow mask + Bankai Ichigo is out of the question as Byakuya was thoroughly schooled by a reckless Hollow Ichigo in the past. Ichigo defeated this same hollow Ichigo in his inner world before even going to Hueco Mundo.
    Last edited by Primecut; November 19, 2010 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #33
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,050
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Byakuya vs Ichigo

    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_Wing View Post
    Well I think thats kind of flawed, thats like saying Hitsugaya's ice cant do anything to captain-class shinigami fighters because he couldnt freeze any of the arrancar substantially. The difference between hierro and shinigami is like armoured vehicles compared to non-armoured vehicles.

    Just because its not effective against arrancar, doesnt mean shinigami would just brush it off as well.
    The fact that you think one GT could end it against someone like Byakuya is flawed as well. Hierro is overrated, only Noirtra actually gave us an impressive display, the Espada bled just like the rest of us. If they were akin to Armored cars like you say, they wouldn't even require any blocking or dodging. The fact is, if an attack has sufficient strength, it'll bust right through, and that's what counts. If Ichigo's GT is able to "end it" against Byakuya in a single swing, then it would undoubtedly bypass an Espada's defense by a wide margin, not leave a scar.


    Quote Quote:
    Shikai Ichigo: First GT -
    http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...61-page-4.html

    It cut Byakuya's arm (shallow) even though it was aimed foot+ away from him.
    http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...61-page-7.html

    Bankai Icigo: Noob GT: It was able to cut and scar Grimmjaw hierro who could hold the blade bare-handed.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v24/c211/16.html

    The use of mask only makes it stronger. The mastery of the mask and the location of HM makes it even more stronger.
    Ichigo left a scar on an unarmed, cocky Grimmjow that left him plenty of time to charge up his attack. You think Byakuya couldn't do better with a Kido spell?

    A low level, non incantation, single digit (4 I believe) Kido nearly killed Bankai Ichigo, are you saying that Sokatsui (a level 33) wouldn't be enough to scar Grimmjow? We've seen VC's do 50+ level ones, I'd imagine a Raikoho or Soren Sokatsui are well within Byakuya's ability without incantation. That WILL hurt, and I'd bet on that overpowering a hollow GT easily.

    As far as location, yes Ichigo has the Hollow advantage here, but Byakuya has fought in HM too and he killed two Espada, ONE of which Ichigo barely cut, while Byakuya proceeded to cut off legs like nothing. Normal Bankai Ichigo is insanely outclassed here, it all depends on how strong you think the HM advantage is for Hollow Ichigo, and while I think it's sufficient to give a challenge, I don't see how he can deal with a resolved to kill Byakuya that is allowed in this fight to use Senkei's actual ability.



    Quote Quote:
    Im talking about Mask Ichigo here. Base Bankai Ichigo is about the only bankai besides maybe Hitsugaya who increases tanking potential. Put on the Mask and he becomes SSJ Bankai Ichigo (as already mentioned) and put him in HM he becomes even more durable.
    How does Ichigo's Bankai increase tanking? It's been said many times that ALL it does is speed. I will give you that his Hollow mask almost definitely does something defensively though.

    Quote Quote:
    1 dart
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v32/c283/4.html

    5 darts - He truly walked it off:
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v32/c282/20.html
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v32/c282/21.html

    Is gokei more destructive than 5 darts? They look like they explode on impact! Ichigo's shear reiatsu stopped all 5 from exploding and going no further than the top of his flesh.
    No further than the top of his flesh? He was SEVERELY hurt after taking those darts, he was panting excessively, and if it wasn't for an Orihime resolve boost, he would have been finished. And what's all the talk about Gokei? It's impressive in the fact that it's basically undodgable, I said specifically it would never one shot Ichigo, but it WOULD hurt, and if you think that those darts did nothing to Ichigo, then my mind is blown.


    Quote Quote:
    The limits to Ichigo tanking was beneath Cero Ocurus where he just survived, but I dont think Byakuyas petals can replicate that type of damage. Also, ask yourself can Byakuya can survive Cero Ocurus by shear tanking? Sure Ulquiorra pissed on Full-Power GT but can Byakuya do the same again just by tanking - remember how Shikai GT already bled him by just being near him?
    You're forgetting something very important, blood loss means nothing in Bleach. Byakuya bleeding by the arm in the Bleach world is the equivalent of a small paper cut in the real world. All Bleach fights would end in the first-second strike if they were at all comparable and realistic. Kenpachi gets cut enough to die 20 times over, doesn't slow him down one bit.

    As far as the whole Byakuya VS Ulq thing, his petals don't have to replicate the same damage as a Cero. One powerful shot is not the defining factor at all. It's his versatility that Ichigo can't even compare to.

    And Byakuya wouldn't have to tank Cero's, unlike Ichigo, he's got defense and techniques, why bloody himself when he has so many options? Ichigo on the other hand has none, so he gets hit a lot. I'd also like to point out that surviving is not even close to what tanking means. Komamura already having a massive hole in his chest from a previous battle, gets cut all the way up his body, removing his arm, and still takes a swing at Aizen before being cut horizontally and finally falling <----THAT is tanking. Ichigo gets knocked around a bit, he doesn't get stabbed dozens of times and not even fall down like say, Kenpachi.


    Quote Quote:
    Im not saying that Ichigo will counter every assassin technique but he isnt defenseless either.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v40/c345/16.html

    The blade was that far from his neck which was travelling to go straight though - but he still managed top defend himself.
    And a few pages later we see his mask cut, and a deep gash going in between his eyes. That wasn't defense, that was luckily evading. I wouldn't rely on something like that to keep me safe more than once, it was desperation, not a reliable defense. If I moved my head to one side out of fear as someone shot a bullet at me and it missed my head and grazed my cheek, that doesn't mean I have a defense against firearms, it means I got lucky, nothing more, nothing less.


    Quote Originally Posted by Primecut View Post
    Ya know Broken Wing, I gotta agree that Grimmjow is hardier and tanks it better than Byakuya. Come to think of it, Grimmjow grabbed Ichigo's bankai blade and tossed him like a joker while Byakuya's hand was all cut up when he tried to replicate the same feat. Theres also no indication that Byakuya has less spiritual pressure than Grimmjow. Let's face it, when Rukia first saw Grimmjow she was crapping herself at his spiritual pressure and he wasnt even released. If Byakuya tried to brawl with a released Grimmjow he wouldnt last long against those claws and darts. There's just too much a difference in levels of durability there....if Byakuya wants to live he'd need to utilize his kidou and his ranged game.
    <hr noshade size="1">
    I'd estimate that Byakuya can hang with Bankai Ichigo but he'd still lose in the long run. Taking on the hollow mask + Bankai Ichigo is out of the question as Byakuya was thoroughly schooled by a reckless Hollow Ichigo in the past. Ichigo defeated this same hollow Ichigo in his inner world before even going to Hueco Mundo.
    The fact that you're saying that Grimmjow is > than Byakuya makes me want to vomit. Byakuya completely embarrassed the Espada one rank weaker than Grimmjow, and he and Kenpachi gave an off panel ass kicking to the strongest Espada in his strongest form, don't even say that Kenpachi did all the work.

    Also, Ichigo defeated his inner Hollow by magically turning his sword black and stabbing him, it was a resolve issue, it wasn't a fight in any way.

    You make so many references to what happened in the SS arc and completely ignore recent events. Guess what? Kenpachi lost to SHIKAI ICHIGO, I could make comparisons all day to say that Grimmjow is stronger than Kenpachi using the fight in the SS arc, but would it be true? Not even close.
    Last edited by Takahashi; November 20, 2010 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. #34
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Broken_Wing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Byakuya vs Ichigo

    Quote Quote:
    The fact that you think one GT could end it against someone like Byakuya is flawed as well. Hierro is overrated, only Noirtra actually gave us an impressive display, the Espada bled just like the rest of us. If they were akin to Armored cars like you say, they wouldn't even require any blocking or dodging. The fact is, if an attack has sufficient strength, it'll bust right through, and that's what counts. If Ichigo's GT is able to "end it" against Byakuya in a single swing, then it would undoubtedly bypass an Espada's defense by a wide margin, not leave a scar.
    They don’t require blade blocking against slashes meant to cut a Shinigami. Thats the point. A foot soldier (shinigami) can pump holes against non-armoured cars (non-arrancar) but the can also bust up a tank (arrancar), they need just need to be prepared (land mines, RPGs etc) in other words more focussed sword slashes (see Ikkaku battle).

    Also an RPG would blow a car to pieces but not necessarily do the same to an armoured vehicle.

    If this is what VizIchi GT did this to Grimmjow why would you say Byakuya would absorb it better?
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v26/c232/13.html

    Quote Quote:
    No further than the top of his flesh? He was SEVERELY hurt after taking those darts, he was panting excessively, and if it wasn't for an Orihime resolve boost, he would have been finished.
    Tanking IS TANKING. Dont imply it wasn’t. I never said it didn’t hurt but I bet he tanked those better than how Byakuya tanked those HollowGTs. Base on the OP Ichigo gets ORIHIME BOOST* from the start as DEFUALT.

    Quote Quote:
    As far as location, yes Ichigo has the Hollow advantage here, but Byakuya has fought in HM too and he killed two Espada, ONE of which Ichigo barely cut, while Byakuya proceeded to cut off legs like nothing.
    Please , you know why Ichigo only cut Yammy just barely. That scene in no way suggests that the attacks Byakuya used against Yammy is anyway superior to Ichigo GT. Alos KENPACHI chopped off Yammy’s leg not Byakuya.

    Quote Quote:
    A low level, non incantation, single digit (4 I believe) Kido nearly killed Bankai Ichigo¬¬.
    Who was at his limit.

    Quote Quote:
    And Byakuya wouldn't have to tank Cero's, unlike Ichigo, he's got defense and techniques, why bloody himself when he has so many options? Ichigo on the other hand has none, so he gets hit a lot.
    Im not sure why you had to point this out to me:
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_Wing View Post
    Ofc, Byakuya's well-rounded nature gives him options to create layers of defense - petal walls, Danku, kido barrier etc.

    Quote Quote:
    I'd also like to point out that surviving is not even close to what tanking means. Komamura already having a massive hole in his chest from a previous battle, gets cut all the way up his body, removing his arm, and still takes a swing at Aizen before being cut horizontally and finally falling <----THAT is tanking. Ichigo gets knocked around a bit, he doesn't get stabbed dozens of times and not even fall down like say, Kenpachi.
    Like i said before THIS IS ALSO TANKING.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v32/c282/20.html
    THIS IS TANKING
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v32/c284/14.html
    THIS IS TANKING
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v32/c284/18.html

    Your Kenpachi and Komarurma feats would mean more if Byakuya replicated the same thing but all you have pointed out is that Byakuya and Ichigo are less of a tank than Kenpachi, thats it.

    * ORIHIME BOOST = Overpowering Released Grimmjow with min-diff.

    Thats the Ichigo Byakuya will be fighting.

    Also, interestingly enough I havent posted this much to defend that VizIchigo is going to win - only that he'll put up one hell of a fight...!
    Last edited by Broken_Wing; November 20, 2010 at 05:05 AM.

  5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #35
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,050
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Byakuya vs Ichigo

    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_Wing View Post
    They don’t require blade blocking against slashes meant to cut a Shinigami. Thats the point. A foot soldier (shinigami) can pump holes against non-armoured cars (non-arrancar) but the can also bust up a tank (arrancar), they need just need to be prepared (land mines, RPGs etc) in other words more focussed sword slashes (see Ikkaku battle).

    Also an RPG would blow a car to pieces but not necessarily do the same to an armoured vehicle.
    That wasn't really my point, didn't you say that if Ichigo got Byakuya with a GT it would end it? Unless I misunderstood. My point is that if it was powerful enough to take out a mid-high captain in a single shot, it would have killed a mid Espada in an unreleased form as well.

    Quote Quote:
    If this is what VizIchi GT did this to Grimmjow why would you say Byakuya would absorb it better?
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v26/c232/13.html



    Tanking IS TANKING. Dont imply it wasn’t. I never said it didn’t hurt but I bet he tanked those better than how Byakuya tanked those HollowGTs. Base on the OP Ichigo gets ORIHIME BOOST* from the start as DEFUALT.

    I never said Byakuya could tank better than Grimmjow, what I said was that he wouldn't have to. I said ICHIGO is not a tank, you said his Bankai increased his tanking, it doesn't.

    Grimmjow had a single arm, and was fighting in an unreleased form, which basically means he has no ability. Byakuya on the other hand has many defensive abilities and techniques, which you are aware of.

    Quote Quote:
    Please , you know why Ichigo only cut Yammy just barely. That scene in no way suggests that the attacks Byakuya used against Yammy is anyway superior to Ichigo GT. Alos KENPACHI chopped off Yammy’s leg not Byakuya.
    The way I interpreted it was that was Ichigo with a mask but no Hollow powers. That would mean the GT he fired was his normal Bankai power, and aside from aesthetics was unimpressive.

    Quote Quote:
    Who was at his limit.
    My point was that it was an incredibly low level Kido that had some impressive power, and it's a testament to Byakuya's skill with Kido. Are you saying that Hollow Ichigo would just be fine if he got hit by a high level Kido? That's all I'm saying. Ichigo both can't use his own Kido as a counter, but he also has no preparation for it. There's plenty in Byakuya's arsenal that can both restrain and severely hurt both Ichigo's, and it's a defining factor for me.



    Quote Quote:
    Like i said before THIS IS ALSO TANKING.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v32/c282/20.html
    THIS IS TANKING
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v32/c284/14.html
    THIS IS TANKING
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v32/c284/18.html

    Your Kenpachi and Komarurma feats would mean more if Byakuya replicated the same thing but all you have pointed out is that Byakuya and Ichigo are less of a tank than Kenpachi, thats it.

    * ORIHIME BOOST = Overpowering Released Grimmjow with min-diff.

    Thats the Ichigo Byakuya will be fighting.

    Also, interestingly enough I havent posted this much to defend that VizIchigo is going to win - only that he'll put up one hell of a fight...!
    Actually, I was just being stingy about the word "tank". When you call Ichigo a tank, it sounds like you're saying he's gonna be absorbing slashes from Byakuya like he was Kenpachi or something. That's just not true, the pictures you linked could be used for any fight, Ichigo's just being hurt and not dying. Every good guy who's ever been in a serious fight has taken serious injuries and continued fighting and not died, doesn't make them the definition of a tank. I gave examples of Koma and Kenpachi because those are the only two who I think deserve the title.

    Basically what I'm saying is that I think it's completely wrong saying Ichigo will win because he'll be "tanking" Byakuya's attacks, he's not the tank type, is he fragile? No. Does his mask help him defensively? Probably. But I've never seen anything from him to truly justify him as a tank.

  7. #36
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Primecut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    444
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Byakuya vs Ichigo

    Quote Quote:
    The fact that you're saying that Grimmjow is > than Byakuya makes me want to vomit. Byakuya completely embarrassed the Espada one rank weaker than Grimmjow, and he and Kenpachi gave an off panel ass kicking to the strongest Espada in his strongest form, don't even say that Kenpachi did all the work.

    Also, Ichigo defeated his inner Hollow by magically turning his sword black and stabbing him, it was a resolve issue, it wasn't a fight in any way.

    You make so many references to what happened in the SS arc and completely ignore recent events. Guess what? Kenpachi lost to SHIKAI ICHIGO, I could make comparisons all day to say that Grimmjow is stronger than Kenpachi using the fight in the SS arc, but would it be true? Not even close.
    __________________
    Durability wise Hollow Ichigo > Grimmjow >>> Byakuya. We all saw that Byakuya was half dead from one Getsuga Tenshou from Hollow Ichigo. Released Grimmjow deflected a GT with his bare hand and chuckled at Ichigo manically. He also tanked way more slashes and GT than Byakuya and still kept fighting. Also, show me anything that proves that Byakuya can tank the five darts that Ichigo did, heck, Byakuya's durability has consistently shown that he cant even tank one. And if he cant tank these kind of attacks then Grimmjow mauls him in close quarters combat. Grimmjow is higher ranked than Zommari and technically Byakuya was also fighting an immobilized pumpkin...still struggling in that fight until Zommari got overconfident. Grimmjow isnt gonna stand there lecturing him, he's gonna claw, bite and scratch until Byakuya is a blood mess.

  8. #37
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Crystal Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    351
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Byakuya vs Ichigo

    ^^ Are you serious... Byakuya had no struggles against Zommari. The match was over like Byakuya said, there power wasn't comparable. The only reason he lasted so long was because of his Amor ability. The only reason Byakuya used bankai was to show that difference in power. Zommari still lived but would have died eventually. Shikai and kido was all what's needed. Grimmjow is too reckless to fight with someone like Byakuya.

  9. #38
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Darkp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    132
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Byakuya vs Ichigo

    Quote Originally Posted by Serenade View Post
    Well the way I see it is that all the Ichigo's of HM (minus the monster) are weaker than the Ichigo at the end of SS. Its not entirely baseless cause Aizen stated Visored Ichigo should have been far stronger than what he was displaying. Gin also said Ichigo was scarier in SS and didn't think much at all of his Visored mask boost.

    My logic is that Ichigo working fully with Zangetsu (Shinigami side only) >>> Ogihci not lending full power and working against them both. This plays right into Kubo's main theme of anything Shinigami > Hollow. His power only started to fluctuate wildly after the Hollow made its presence felt. This logic explains the apparent "mess" that was going on between Byakuya/Kenpachi/Ichigo and Zommari/Nnoitra/Grimmjow. Kubo didn't mess up the powerlevels, he neglected explaining precisely what was happening to Ichigo and left it all up to the fans to work out.

    The only powerlevels he messed up imo was that of VLs. He overhyped them and couldn't live up to his promises cause it meant there would be no excuse for his precious goodies to live. Even Aizen got trolled by it cause he, like us, genuinely expected the VL Espada to do the business.

    So I voted Byakuya wins both scenarios. Visored Ichigo made both Grimmjow and R1 Ulquiorra look far better than they actually were. Resolve won't help him in this fight cause Byakuya already seen that and his Ban Kai. His biggest advantage in the SS fight was the element of surprise combined with Byakuya's arrogance. Both those will be absent here so he's going down.
    To add those , I think it is pretty confirmed by tensa-zangetsu too , his inner power/world shrinks cause of hollow side .

    http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...23-page-5.html
    Last edited by Darkp; November 21, 2010 at 05:04 PM.

  10. #39
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jackk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Yoruichi
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    791
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Byakuya vs Ichigo

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkp View Post
    To add those , I think it is pretty confirmed by tensa-zangetsu too , his inner power/world shrinks cause of hollow side .

    http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...23-page-5.html
    That was after Ichigo's "Ichigonator form" though, where Ichigo couldn't properly control his new mask, and he was afraid of his new hollow form etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_Wing View Post
    * ORIHIME BOOST = Overpowering Released Grimmjow with min-diff.

    Thats the Ichigo Byakuya will be fighting.
    ^ That is actually a very good point, I had forgotten about this. If Ichigo is resolved like he was after Orihime told him not to get hurt again. Then Byakuya would really be in trouble.

    With that resolve, Ichigo was able to catch grimmjows's hand without even looking, as if it was nothing, then proceeds to cut Grimmjow.

    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v32/c283/19.html
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v32/c283/20.html

    Then, with his resolve, Ichigo proceeds to cut through Grimmjow's ultimate technique as if it were nothing, and then defeats Grimmjow as well.

    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v32/c285/15.html
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v32/c285/16.html
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v32/c285/17.html
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v32/c285/19.html
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v32/c285/20.html
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v32/c285/21.html
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v32/c285/22.html
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v32/c286/4.html

  11. #40
    英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Byakuya vs Ichigo

    ^ Well I would have Ichigo as the "Orhime Resolve" for this battle, since thats how he did defeat Grimmjow - with that resolve.

    Many people say mid-tier Espada shouldnt be a match for the full capabilities of Captains, and I guess VizIchigo showed at the end that he was more than a match for Grimmjow too.
    [IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/Jonas64/Kilrik.jpg[/IMG]

  12. #41
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Where the Red Fern Grows
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Byakuya vs Ichigo

    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_Wing View Post
    Nope, I said physically superior mate.

    Hierro helps him out and the fact that Byakuya was slashed and expended a lot of his reatsu fighting Ichigo before taking those GTs which supports that a 100% health Grimmjow was more tank worthy than Byakuya at that time.



    He doesnt have to say it, but its less powerful than saying it. FACT.
    1. True hierro does help, but a shinigami can still refine his SS to lessen damage, as seen with ken.

    2. Its a fact that ichigo has to say the name for the technique to be stronger. It is not a FACT that the hollow has to b/c the attack is originally his

  13. #42
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mãr Heaven
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    64
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Byakuya vs Ichigo

    Byakuya takes the first one with some difficulty.

    Vizard ichigo takes the second one.

  14. #43
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,187
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Byakuya vs Ichigo

    Ichigo is so fast Byakuya can't even react. It was shown multiple times. Only reason he didn't kill Byakuya is because he was fighting the rules, not trying to settle down any personal grudge against anyone. Reason he was having problems keeping up with everyone throughout the AA was because his resolve was broken.

  15. #44
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member niblack89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    688
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Byakuya vs Ichigo

    Byakuya was equal to Ichigo's improper Bankai. It was stated that Ichigo didn't know how to use his Bankai at the time and the immense spiritual energy was crushing his bones.
    During the time Ichigo faced Ulquiorra he'd mastered his Bankai to the point he could keep it activated for days, without his body being strained. Also by that time Ichigo had mastered the black getsuga, a technique that over powered Byakuya and Ichigo had his hallow mask which gave Ichigo more power.
    Byakuya just isn't as powerful as Ichigo but Ichigo doesn't know how to use his power that's why it fluctuates so damn much, that and zangetsu limits Ichigo's power

    Recession hit us all hard

  16. #45
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    292
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Byakuya vs Ichigo

    As much as I like Ken, he's not beating Ichigo again and neither Is Byakuya.

    Ichigo's Bankia is and will remain superior Byakuya's Bankia. Tensa Zangetsu is just faster than kageyoshi senbzakura and Byakuya physically himself.
    Byakuya can't fight this out with skill alone too many GT to block, then surprise attack he really can't react to.

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts