Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
This is where you can post and discuss all the spoilers for the next chapter of Psyren.
And remember: NO SPAM, NO FLAME AND NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.
You can find translations for this chapter here.
Last edited by saladesu; November 24, 2010 at 03:35 AM. Reason: changed some slight wording
So, Psyren actually ended.
I'm happy that the now-alternate future world is saved and the future children and the others are there to wake Ageha from his slumber. Some probably prefer them stay dead, but I'm not to fond on too tragic ending, especially for characters I like.
And the last part where Ageha saved #07, at last. I thought Miroku is the one who will save her though, but with Ageha rescuing her for the closing of Psyren is really better. Because, she is the main reason of the Psyren game itself.
Good bye, Psyren. It's been an enjoyable ride. I hope Iwashiro will make his next serialization soon, whether it's in Jump, SQ or another magazine other than Jump.
I always suspected the ending would be something like that, Ageha and perhaps a few others in the present going to save #07. Ah well, it was an entertaining series to read. Unfortunately due to the low ratings in SJ it probably won't be made into an anime, but oh well, it was still a fun series to read all the same.
I like this kind of ending, it sure does close a circle in a certain aspect as the story begins at #07 asking of help and being saved at it's finale.
the ride was great and sure will be looking for Iwashiro's next work and to a Psyren anime which I still believe that will happen due to certain logical views posted on the cancellation thread.
It's sort of surprising the Psyren scene ends with 07 rescued..... lke some 2ch-ers said, it's like 07 is the Heroine......
I'll talk about this again tonight....
I feel I HAVE to make the last trans for Psyren..... Thank you everyone that has read all along.....
1. But isn't there supposed to be a WAR still raging on between the normal being and the WISE that is aiming to establish a country of their own? It looks like the WISE thread is deemed settled last chapter, but I wonder if there will be extra pages / stories regarding the aftermath at Volume 16.
2. Yeah, volume 16..... T_T Since there's 145 chapters and only 16 volumes that means there probably isn't any NEXT Psyren chapter in Winter 2010... There certainly isn't enough pages to add a 30-paged epilogue there.... Though I wonder if Sensei wants to put a 10-page to resolve Psyren.
3. 07 become Psyren heroine? But I feel it's a circular loop -curcular referencing now (Not that I don't like to "fully circle" ending, to put it in positive light. And 07 now with Drifter's side.... I wonder if it'll be any stories on Sensei's short epilogue regarding this - if there's anyone that can convince Miroku to stop his war it's probably 07.
4. Talking about the 2018 WISE - now that Miroku and Grana did the sacrifice, the only two survivors of the WISE are the now Canon (? LOL) Junas X Caprico pair left to wander off on their own, no war nor obligations...... XD
5. Shao X Marie ending didn't happen (shall it be a XD or T_T I don't know.) But now that Ageha isn't going back to 2018 now and Shao told her he'll die for her, I hope.....................
6. Arigatou gozaimashita.
7. It's been a wonderful one years and 7 months here in MH-Psyren thread..... thank you all.
Last edited by hai_Priesty; November 24, 2010 at 09:28 AM.
So the end has come and it didn't disappoint. I favor a happy ending when there can be one. Excellent chapter, thanks to Shirmpy, Hai and blade chan and a few others who gave us the trans or spoilers for the chapters. Glad Ageha is alive. I'll miss this series. Hopefully there will be some specials or extras in the future.
Did not expect future Miroku and Grana to sacrifice themselves. Although I suppose its fine because they talked about being together or something like that when Mithura was attacking in the Psyren world. I figured Kyle and everyone else was dead.
So there was a 1 year time skip.
The ending of them going to save #7 was a nice touch. I did not see that coming about. Like Hai said, I wonder what happened with the Military. Did they stop after thinking Miroku and his group died.
Last but not least it should be said at least once. I thank Toshiaki Iwashiro for creating such an awesome manga.
you forgot to condem the japanese for not purchasing and reading psyren since they are the cause of it being cancelled... DAMN YOU ALL... lol i kid.
Uhmm, since Grana is the one who push the Quevas away, isn't he the hero of the new world lol. At least some bit of recognition on him for being a sacrifice?
Well, this is kind of heartbreaking. I guess there's some solace to be had that Psyren at least got a happy ending. It's the ending I expected, just not this soon.
It's been a fun year and a half. Psyren never really disappointed me until it started rushing to this point.
Psyren 145 The Last Call Cam Raw
Here to watch online
I post image links because Sasuke link form me don't work on firefox works only on chrome
Last edited by marconii2002; November 26, 2010 at 10:55 AM.
I'm glad #7 was saved in the very end of the series - that last part was quite good I was afraid she'd be left to the unknown. I'm going to miss this manga
07 Looks so pretty on her last panel.
here comes the raw ^^