Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Berserk 318 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member xAznSinnage's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 318 Discussion

His lifespan is shortened drastically. He looks like a 35+'er. I wouldn't mind having his Majesty save his ass once again, and to see more of that Behelit sword in action.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

If he could just get all heal up he would be almost unstopable. This may be a overstatement but i reckon guts with no injuries and at full strength would kill 3 of the 5 god hand maybe even 4. For a long time now he has be yielded by injuries, The durga armor is stopping the pain but he would be more powerful and fast if he had no injuries and mortal scars. His stamia is amazing!

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member xAznSinnage's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

By the way, what happened to the "let's visit that epic elf utopia to see the big elf boss" journey? Aren't they gonna go there? Or was that scrapped? I believe that the big boss could heal all of his wounds with epic magic. But first, he's going to get wrecked real bad in that sea god cave.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cyber34's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xAznSinnage View Post
    By the way, what happened to the "let's visit that epic elf utopia to see the big elf boss" journey? Aren't they gonna go there? Or was that scrapped? I believe that the big boss could heal all of his wounds with epic magic. But first, he's going to get wrecked real bad in that sea god cave.
    They are still heading there, but they stopped at that island to fix the ship due to the mutant pirate attack. Gutts decided to stay and finish the sea god off so that its pawns wouldn't continue to harrass them on their way to Elfheim.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I would prefer guts arm as the way it is now, using it as a shield, cannon and arrow shooter. But when he was in the water with caska not long ago it was like he wanted his old body back because it was like he could not reach caska the way he is now.
    But i would love to see his eye open once he fights griffith.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Moie's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Eye opening to fight Griffith would be so epic. I assume he'd probably be on the path of the skull horseman if that were to happen...

Also, I still think reaching the Elf island will be a HUGE turning point. Guts might be healed? Scary Dog might be weakened? New armor for anyone NOT Guts? strengthened weapons? Rn'R PLEASE?

However... has Griffith set his sights on Elf island? (i'd be so pissed if he did and actually reached there before anyone could rest up. Too dark for me...)

Soil. Can you dig it?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crazy_horse1989's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moie View Post
    Eye opening to fight Griffith would be so epic. I assume he'd probably be on the path of the skull horseman if that were to happen...

Also, I still think reaching the Elf island will be a HUGE turning point. Guts might be healed? Scary Dog might be weakened? New armor for anyone NOT Guts? strengthened weapons? Rn'R PLEASE?

However... has Griffith set his sights on Elf island? (i'd be so pissed if he did and actually reached there before anyone could rest up. Too dark for me...)
    ...But it wouldn't actually surprise us if that happened, right? I mean, what if Miura intentionally lessened the gore and all the fucked-up things that kept happening in the first half of the series just to shock us with a brutal comeback to that? Probably, probably not, what is certain is the fact that we can't predict the course of action as of now.
    The point is, even if it happened, it won't be such a shock. He let Caska get raped and go mad, didn't he? o_O
    Last edited by crazy_horse1989; December 30, 2010 at 12:09 PM.
    "War... Revenge... Maybe that's enough reason I'm all alone, I think. Fofr now. And withi me is the black berserker rage... And only that... Will keep me on my feet. As I head towards you... Pressing on."
    --> Guts from the manga BERSERK...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Moie's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_horse1989 View Post
    ...But it wouldn't actually surprise us if that happened, right? I mean, what if Miura intentionally lessened the gore and all the fucked-up things that kept happening in the first half of the series just to shock us with a brutal comeback to that? Probably, probably not, what is certain is the fact that we can't predict the course of action as of now.
    The point is, even if it happened, it won't be such a shock. He let Caska get raped and go mad, didn't he? o_O
    True but that would really be... ugh...
    I mean I wouldn't be shocked either just upset.

Soil. Can you dig it?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member redred's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moie View Post
    True but that would really be... ugh...
    I mean I wouldn't be shocked either just upset.
    I can almost hear the voice in your head saying "Cut these people a break already!" lol.

I'm on the same boat as you though, i'd love to see them be able to relax if even for a little while. Although, this story has had a tendency to go from peaceful to violent every time guts gets a little comfort >_> and even when he doesn't get comfort it goes from violent to violent <_<

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

'Sea God' don't know what is in store for him. If the sea god overwhelm Guts, I fear he may lose control over the armor. The child they found looked weird to me. We wait again for the next chapter *sigh*.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    'Sea God' don't know what is in store for him. If the sea god overwhelm Guts, I fear he may lose control over the armor. The child they found looked weird to me. We wait again for the next chapter *sigh*.
    That child is about the only predictable thing in this manga so far. Its clear to me its the astral body that takes physical form of Guts and Caska's child. Considering it showed up randomly shortly after their nasty deformed child was taken over by Griffith by the behelit monster. Anyways I think Griffith casted out the soul of the child for the most part and thats what that child is. Its possible that he is no permanently physical considering the merger of the worlds that also just happened. But next chapter? :x no clue.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 96

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Yea how long does it take to find missing manustrips lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally after one day of reading this manga I had finish it all I can say it is the best!!!...
    Is berserk a monthly or weekly release??

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member You Say's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    Berserk is monthly series, but you should be prepared for authors often breaks. He can make three chapters (every month one) and then take a half year break. But that's no surprise because Kentaro Miura draws without assistants.

For actual chapter. I think that this use of Berserk armor will cost more of Guts's humanity.
    Last edited by You Say; January 12, 2011 at 02:09 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Dass Jennir's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

If i am not wrong the last four chapters were released in two months.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast