Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: The crack in our duo Ashirogi Muto

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

The crack in our duo Ashirogi Muto

Well, let's bring some more discussion into this section. Takagi and Mashiro have some issues (officially it's not a fight but somehow it is one) since latest chapters. Those issues aren't doing good to Kaya already since she had a fight with Takagi before. Takagi decided to live with Sharitori for their manga. Somehow I am getting afraid that PCP is going to suffer because of this. The duo doesn't see each other anymore and they are both focused on succeeding with their new projects, Takagi "Rabuta manga" and Mashiro "his romance one shot"...

So I was wondering. Do you foresee some dramatic things because of Takagi's current behaviour? What or who will suffer from this? What's your point of view (who's right or wrong? or both?)? Will this be solved?
    Last edited by Koen; November 24, 2010 at 08:19 PM.
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who or what will suffer from current Ashirogi Muto issues

Anyway......I think Miho or Eiji will come to the rescue......Eiji when he sees their work slipping... Miho when Mashiro goes and confides into her.
    Last edited by Koen; November 24, 2010 at 08:08 PM.

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who or what will suffer from current Ashirogi Muto issues

Well if I hope it wouldn't be Miho nor Eiji. They already had their moment in which they had a huge impact on Ahirogi Muto's decision when it came to tanto. It is definitely a possible outcome

Imo the editor is making a big mistake. It is his responsibility to keep the machine/duo working. Okay, at this moment he's probably unaware of what is going on but he should feel that something isn't right. He always met Takagi and Mashiro together. You can't blame him for that only.

Takagi and Mashiro should redeem themselves. They know that PCP can't get an anime. When Rabuta is going to get an anime then I am very sure that Mashiro will feel sad and regret that he didn't told what he truly thought about it
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

New Reply