Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who would win?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Raftela

The results are hidden 0%
  • Clarice

The results are hidden 0%
Thread Closed
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore Tournament Archived (Completed) Fights Thread

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Luciela vs. Rosemary

Here is my thought about the concept of Claymore/AO/AB fighting ability.

I think each of the above have a certain ability but the difference is Yoki Energy.

I think Yoki Energy is like a Tank of fuel. You can use your natural ability and see how well you fend off your enemies. If you start losing a bit, you tap into your Yoki Energy to gain more speed/strength/power/agility depending on how it helps your ability.

Notice how the Ghost have gotten stronger in the last 7 year without using their Yoki energy. They only grew strong because they learn how to harness a better way in using their natural ability. Clare using the windcutter/perception which is more efficient, Miria using a better Mirage technique so she won't pass her limit so quickly. Helen learning to use the Drill Sword. Deneva growing stronger to use dual-wielding. Tabitha with Yoki Perception/Sensing. Etc...

So from what I'm thinking,

Teresa at 10% Yoki was all natural ability she has to fend off Priscilla. Teresa who knows she lost out on the Yoki energy with Priscilla figure she's the better because Priscilla 80% was young and inexperience with her ability.

Now Rosemary who is awaken and knew that she was already at 100% with her ability = AB 100% losing to Teresa 10%. This just show how pathatic Rosemary was.

Luciela is a different story. She was a true AO who has awaken many many time with her sister supressing her. Luciela was down right strong and she when toe to toe with Isley. Isley was hurt more because Riful sense it when she confront Isley and Priscilla. The only reason why Luciela ran because she ran out of Yoki Energy and she would be left with nothing to fight, thus being easy to kill.

So in theory, Luciea AO 100% > Rosemary AB 100%.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Alicia vs. Beth

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    This is yet another really tough fight. Presumably neither will be awakening for this fight since there would be no turning back form that choice.

It's tempting to claim that Alicia as the #1 would be stronger...but is she really?
    If you remember, the organization was almost destroyed when Luciela awakened and they were pointing fingers squarely at Rafaela as being too weak to keep Luciela human. Wouldn't they have put special effort into making Beth extra strong this time around? In fact why not make the stronger of the two the one who holds onto their combined souls?

Despite this possibility, they are twins so it's almost a coin toss.
    I'll think about it some more.
    Mentally strong doesn't mean Physically strong. Ofcourse Beth is mentally stronger, but only known Rank 10 Reftela is capable of controlling other mind.

We should withdrawl the concept of mentality here because we are thinking of both being having their idividual thought. Thus now we think of their natural physical ability.

Alicia has the better natural ability and thus the reason why the Organization chose Alicia as number 1 and me too.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wowzers, and everyone:

Awakened Alicia and Infected Awakened Beth are to be considered in this fight and any future fight that one of them will have, ...

...as before Priscilla killed them, they both did become Awakened (absent of the Soul Link's protection) and we saw them battle Priscilla in both of their Awakened bodies as (true) Awakeneds, so this is definately "seen within the manga", and has to be taken into consideration as their ability/state of themselves.

--------------------------

Awakened Alicia was extremely impressive and deadly, but is not Infected Awakened Beth as well? Both fought nearly equally in power/ability against Priscilla, with Alicia the melee (close range) fighter and Beth the ranged ("far" range) fighter.
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; December 01, 2010 at 11:26 PM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I totally have different understandings/theories on these things.

0. ALL Yoma abilities and yoki abilities take/require a certain amount of yoki (a Yoma's energy, their "demon/monster" energy) in order to do/use them.

it's the same for a (real life) human. I need X amount of "human/real life" energy (electrical, chemical, O2, ATP, ADP, and calories) for my muscles to bench press 100 lbs or for my brain to think/work along with the rest of my body as well. Just as Yoma and yoki abilities requires X amount of energy (their energy, yoki) to use their bodies' abilities or their yoki abilities.

1. the Difference between a Claymore and an Awakened:

1A. their physical bodies and its abilities/capabilities

(for example, Claymore Priscilla can't fly as she has no wings, but Awakened Priscilla can fly as she has wings, lol. Centaur Isley, Were-Lion Rigardo, Serpent Ophelia, and Partially Awakened Clare can move faster than their Claymore bodies can. Awakened bodies often have tentacles to use, Claymore bodies don't. etc)

AND

1B. they are simply more powerful then they were as Claymores, but they have same yoki amount (~1-100%. 0% yoki means they're, actually all Yoma, any being that has Yoma flesh, are dead, lol).

2. now as the Claymores approach 80% yoki, they can harness the Awakeneds' bodies' more advanced abilities, such as Regeneration (Deneve), arm extension (Helen and Priscilla), body (arm or neck) twisting (Jean-arm, Helen-arm, and Ophelia-neck), yoki bursts resulting in bursts of great speed (Miria), and etc..

3. as HAs, I have like a list of ~5 different ways they get "perks", but I don't want to try to remember them all or explain them. So, think of HAs as nearly Awakeneds, which means having some of their advanced abilities not while at near 80% yoki release, but at much lower yoki releases, as well as the other "perks" they have too, which again I don't want to get into for this post.

4. I have a theory that the human/Claymore brain/mind, as it is directly related to yoki and the ability to use yoki powers, is required to be able to improve and become more powerful.

This explains why Isley isn't more powerful than Priscilla, as he can't improve. It explains that Priscilla is as powerful now as when she first Awakened, and that she too is stuck at this power level, whereas the Claymores, HAs, and Ghosts are seen improving more and more. It explains how a Claymore (a half Yoma) is more powerful than a normal Yoma or an Awakened (both of which are full Yoma). It explains how Clare (1/4 Yoma) can be so powerful.

5. etc..

---------------------------------------

you're using the "age/experience" argument...

here's just one simple and big problem with this that you have:

Isley's been around the longest, and Priscilla's is relatively new, so Isley should be far more powerful then Priscilla.

Riful's been around almost as long as Isley, yet "baby" (Priscilla called her+Beth this, lol) Awakened Alicia, was arguably fighting equal or even better then Riful was as they fought each other.

your age/experience argument falls short/fails quite badly.

--------

it's all about POWER, POWER LEVELS (of the beings and/or their sword techniques')

(POWER/POWER LEVELS effect/determine their physical skills: strength, speed, agility, reaction time, sword swing quickness, regeneration, and etc)

(only if/when the POWER LEVELS are equal/near equal to each other, which is usually rare in the Claymore world, do/can we take into account other combat factors)
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; December 02, 2010 at 12:31 AM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Isley vs. Riful

Riful is more powerful then Agatha, thus Riful's ribbon-tentacles are much more powerful then Agatha's tentacles. (Riful's ribbon-tentacles are harder then normal, as well. I'm not sure though if they're more hard then Dauf's body is or not). Also, being more powerful, Riful can regenerate more often and more severe damage than Agatha could (that is, if Agatha even can regenerate, which she is NOT shown capable of at all in the manga).

Also, I have a strongly supported theory that for yoki abilities to work (such as Yoki Manipulation/Control), their user must be greater in Power Level then their target.

So, with Riful having more power (higher power level) than Agatha, Riful would be harder to use Yoki abilities on her then Agatha.

Also, power (power level) determines their physical skills/attributes too: strength, speed, agility, reaction time, sword swing or attack quickness, regeneration, and etc.
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; December 02, 2010 at 12:42 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Teresa vs. Priscilla

Voting/Poll Results:

Total Votes: 26
    Teresa: 21 votes = 80.77%
    Priscilla: 5 = 19.23%
    Winner: Teresa

------------------------------------------

Teresa vs. Priscilla

this keeps the others ones nicely aligned
    Teresa

Teresa needs no introduction, and there's already massive debates with all the information there is about Teresa vs Priscilla already on this site, such as the Teresa vs Priscilla thread here.

(Please use such threads like the one mentioned above and other threads or sources for reference if need be, as all the information there is about these two and their match up with each other is already out there)

most or all threads on this site for reference:

01. Teresa vs Priscilla
    02. Beyond a Claymore, but not an Awakened
    03. Priscilla Compendium Thread
    04. ~Is 10% yoki release all Teresa could do? thread
    05. Fantasy Fights Thread
    06. ~Will Priscilla become a good guy? thread
    07. ~how Teresa could stop Quick Sword
    08. ~Should Priscilla be cosidered an Abyssal One? thread
    09. Defeating Priscilla thread
    10. Priscilla vs Destroyer thread
    11. ~Is Priscilla off or def type? thread
    12. ~Why didn't Teresa fight Abyssal ones? thread
    13. ~Who is this mysterious little girl? thread. it's about Priscilla, because the little girl is Priscilla

So, this is the long awaited re-match to finally settle it once and for all, grins! This time though there will be no corruption, we'll have a known winner, once and for all!

Teresa will NOT "hold back" against Priscilla, Teresa will use her full power and will be intent on killing Priscilla. No softness BS, no mercy, no laxness, no letting down her guard, no letting down her yoki release or power level, no thinking the fight is over and stopping, none of that we've already seen. This is Teresa of the Faint Smile at her full power, full ruthless cruelty - "take no prisoners", this is the true legendary:

Priscilla needs no introduction either, and there's already massive debates with all the information there is about Teresa vs Priscilla already on this site, such as the Teresa vs Priscilla thread here.

(Please use such threads like the one mentioned above and other threads or sources for reference if need be, as all the information there is about these two and their match up with each other is already out there)

most or all threads on this site for reference:

01. Teresa vs Priscilla
    02. Beyond a Claymore, but not an Awakened
    03. Priscilla Compendium Thread
    04. ~Is 10% yoki release all Teresa could do? thread
    05. Fantasy Fights Thread
    06. ~Will Priscilla become a good guy? thread
    07. ~how Teresa could stop Quick Sword
    08. ~Should Priscilla be cosidered an Abyssal One? thread
    09. Defeating Priscilla thread
    10. Priscilla vs Destroyer thread
    11. ~Is Priscilla off or def type? thread
    12. ~Why didn't Teresa fight Abyssal ones? thread
    13. ~Who is this mysterious little girl? thread. it's about Priscilla, because the little girl is Priscilla

So, this is the long awaited re-match to finally settle it once and for all, grins! This time though there will be no corruption, we'll have a known winner, once and for all!

Priscilla is now an Awakened, an incredibly powerful Awakened. Is Priscilla's "latent or potential" powers, now materialized in her Awakening, greater then Teresa's? Now is the time to vote your answers, and convince, explain, and defend why Awakened Priscilla is more powerful or less powerful then Teresa!

How will Teresa at full power do against our Priscilla at her full power, at her potential or latent powers? How will Teresa of the Faint Smile fair against "The Dark Fairy" ? Will Teresa have a chance against the Awakened Priscilla, the Super Abyssal One:

Cast your vote and discuss (logically) why you voted for who you voted for. Have fun, but keep it clean!
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; December 05, 2010 at 02:55 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore The Destroyer vs. Miata

Voting/Poll Results:

Total Votes: 22
    The Destroyer: 18 votes = 81.82%
    Miata: 4 votes = 18.18%
    Winner: The Destroyer

-----------------------------------------------

The Destroyer vs. Miata

The Destroyer

The Destroyer is a mysterious entity on its origins or "birth" coming from Rafaela's just as enigmatic "Life Transfer" incident with dead Luciela, its wierd dream/illusion/mind battle between Clare and "Rafaela", and then them (Clare, Rafaela, and the Destroyer) mentally "battling" it out too. We know it is extremely powerful, as Riful tells us. While Priscilla obliterated its fake shell/exoskeleton Twin Goddesses of Love body, she had to use her full power to do so, but it wasn't defeated and seemed to be able to match Priscilla somewhat, though this was when Clare was merged with it.

The Destroyer's combat specs. It's massive and towering in size, made out of a mass of huge tentacles which can strike out at anything near it (seen as Clare originally fled from it after "Birthing" out of it). It has a fake exoskeleton/shell Twin Goddesses of Love Awakened body. It can shoot huge projectiles that either become hellcats or they infect the living host they strike/impale and mutate it into an hellcat like being as well. These hellcats or Infected hosts can shoot out small projectiles which also seem to have the same Infection ability. The hellcats seem to drop dead after 12-24 hrs. Also, where ever the hellcats get damaged, they shoot out the smll projectiles too. Priscilla however is immune to it or can resist it, and can pop out the projectiles from her power level or yoki. It's true-real body seems not to be human-appearing like all other Awakeneds, but rather like these trapped souls inside its black-oil tentacled body (kinda like a humunculus in FMA, such as Envy). Also, this black oil tentacles can move and attack on its own as well, and they instead consume ("vaporize") all life force or yoki with what they touch. Except for Priscilla, as she seems immune to it.

Maybe the Destroyer's greatest capability is... how do you kill it?, as it is just a bunch of "black oil tentacle trapped souls" thingies, which consume all living things they touch (except for Priscilla). Not even Priscilla was ultimately able to, in fact, she got enveloped, trapped, sealed, or "smothered" up by it.
    Miata

Miata was first introduced to us after the Pieta battle. She's an extremely powerful "feral child" with uber senses, and according to both Rimuto (or master Limt. According to Kurochan on another site, Limt in katakana is Rimuto) and Rado Miata is a rank 1, but they explain why they gave her rank 4 instead, which was due to her "issues". After using Clarice to "tame/control" Miata, they gave them a few "warm ups" against normal yomas and ABs in the forest nearby the Org HQs, or rather between the Org HQs and the nearest town. Miata displays her rank 1 strength as she tears about the normal yomas with her bare hands, but not the ABs, she had/always used her sword to kill them. After these "warm-up" battles, Miata's 1st mission is "merely" the execution of rank 3 God Eye Galatea, obviously showing they truly do believe Miata is a rank 1, and thus capable of this as her first mission, lol. Miata would call Galatea as "Very Strong".

Miata and Clarice are on the YSPs, so they might not be able to fight at full power. And Galatea was able to sense them anyways too, so much for getting the surprise on Galatea, lol. Anyways, this battle is corrupted unfortunately, as Agatha shows up too. Miata obediently targets ONLY Galatea, which allows Agatha to attack both of them. This weakens both of them. Also, Agatha uses a special attack gradually, which allowed her to destroy Miata's body before any of them realized it before it was too late. Yet, even as Miata's body was falling apart, she managed to nearly pull over the giant spider-pod Awakened body of Agatha with her bare hands, even as her hands were ripping off! That's some raw brute strength of Miata's, suggesting she's indeed a rank 1. Also, against Galatea she was moving very fast too, and either took off Galatea's arm or nearly did (as maybe it was Agatha's tentacles that actually took off Galatea's arm. I still can't tell for certain). Miata also matched Galatea's great specially-yoki-raised strength too, AFTER she was sent flying into the building by Galatea. This is where Miata picked up her fight, and started to dominate Galatea in speed and strength, compared to the first half of the fight where Galatea seemingly was the dominant one against Miata. Anyways, the Ghosts show up and save the day. Miata calls Miria and Clare also as "Very Strong" and the rest of the Ghosts as only "Strong". We lastly see Miata helping out in the Rabona Assualt Battle, killing normal yomas with Clarice.

While the Destroyer is incredibly powerful, Miata is quite powerful herself, and but most imortantly, her uber senses allows her to rival/best Teresa's and now Clare's unique Yoki Sensing ability (as Miata's uber senses don't require her opponent to be releasing yoki), allowing Miata to be able to dodge the Destroyer's tentacles and/or other attacks from its hellcats. So, I say, give Miata an honest analysis/assessment in this battle. Also, there's no Clarice that Miata has to obey, in other words, Miata has a free will in this battle, to allow her "instincts" (uber senses) to guide her, instead of blindly following Clarice's command to target Galatea, while foolishly/near-fatally ignoring Agatha. Lastly, the effects of the YSPs might have still be in effect on Miata in the Agatha/Galatea battle, meaning that her true power might have been suppressed then and it is actually much greater then even what we've already seen her capable of!

Cast your vote and discuss (logically) why you voted for who you voted for. Have fun, but keep it clean!
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; December 05, 2010 at 02:47 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dauf vs. Irene

Quote Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
    That's the problem I can't see a winner, Dauf can't hit Irene but Irene can't harm Dauf. I've stated my arguments and no one on either side has convinced me that the one they support could potentially win without a major drawn out fight. So I'll abstain from this vote unless someone later convinces me other wise.

Kudos on picking a tough battle to call though... from my point of view it's making the debating very fun and really makes one think. I see this debate as very debate worthy... it's like posing the question Could god create an object so heavy even he couldn't move it. Edit: Since Teresa is a goddess, I redact god to goddess.

PS. I'd never vote for a fav in a battle thread simply because they where a fav, so no worries from me on this (and I haven't detected any clear signs others have been doing this either ). You likely recall the never ending debate I have with Goral on animesuki about 2 characters and whom is more powerful, and realize I hate the character I support and love the one I'm saying would lose.

abstaining is always an option, if you just can't decide. Though, we'd prefer voting as it's participation (and the more votes, the more interesting with who the winner is of the battle)

while some of these battles may ultimately be very difficult to decide or even impossible (maybe we matched them up too well, hehe-lol), it doesn't detract from the arguments and content everyone finds/thinks of and presents/posts, which is the other half of this tournament, the discussions/debates themselves (as well as who are the winners)

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsmile View Post
    Dauf would win this one. While Irene's Quicksword has unparalleled speed, it wouldn't penetrate Dauf's skin. Irene would succumb to Dauf's overwhelming strength and brutality. Galatea wanted Jean because the drill sword technique has superior penetrating power vs the others. Irene's Quicksword would not have fared better. Apart from Jean, no other Claymore has seriously hurt Dauf. I disregard Alicia in her awaken form in this analysis.

ws

that's the point of this fight, hehe.

Dauf has never actually engaged (that we've seen or heard/read about) a Claymore rank 2 or a Claymore rank 1, nor one with a sword technique, such as Irene (possibly only on being a rank 1 though), so thus we have this fight, for you guys/girls to decide whether Irene can win against Dauf or not, grins.

Voting/Poll Results:

Total Votes: 24
    Dauf: 13 votes = 54.17%
    Irene: 11 votes = 45.83%
    Winner: Dauf
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; December 02, 2010 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Vengeance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted for Isley. In the past he's shown the capability of sensing youki auras during the winter campaigns & again when he was able to spot deneve & helen. SO Isley not being a "sensor type" isn't really a valid argument as mentioned by someone else. When you factor in his fighting capability, regeneration, & what it took to actually take him down (not to mention the fact that he killed one of the 3 main AO) I think it's safe to say that he was pretty much top dog until Priscella came around.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    (not to mention the fact that he killed one of the 3 main AO)
    I don't think he killed any AO. He only defeated Luciela and leaving her to run off to her sister.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted Beth because she was the controlling force behind her sister. If they ever wanted to kill each other, Alicia would be a mad terror and Beth would be a half-mad terror, which is the slight advantage one needs to defeat a twin.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it's revealed in a few later chapters that actually they split the maintainence, between them. It wasn't Beth doing all the Soul Link control, nor Alicia, but instead they split it 50 50.

(I can try to re-find the source... shouldn't take too long, if anyone's interested anyways, let me know and I will)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

in the past, many people argue that based on body type and thus their fighting "Style" in battle, that Riful has the advantage over Isley. Just adding this old argument from the past into this Fight

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post

you're using the "age/experience" argument...

here's just one simple and big problem with this that you have:

Isley's been around the longest, and Priscilla's is relatively new, so Isley should be far more powerful then Priscilla.

Riful's been around almost as long as Isley, yet "baby" (Priscilla called her+Beth this, lol) Awakened Alicia, was arguably fighting equal or even better then Riful was as they fought each other.

your age/experience argument falls short/fails quite badly.
    Isley age does make him a better warrior then Prescilla but I never said Age give him more Yoki Energy. Prescilla has more Yoki Energy which will give her the edge in magnifying her abilities. If your dumb at magnifying your abilities doesn't give you an advantage if the other warrior is just better then you in natural.

(Point is a person who is gifted in playing piano will and always be better then one who is not gifted.)

Anyway, if I'm wrong then Teresa is wrong. She presently said, "Given time, this young Claymore will be stronger then me." She had already sense that this little girl "Priscilla" has a higher Yoki Energy then hers.

Beside, you are comparing AB and not actual Claymore. I did however reference that Yoki Energy is the difference among them. (Do not compair it to AB/AO). But a tank is a tank and you can't measure one claymore tank to another tank. My point is 100% on a 10gallon tank is different from 100% on a 20gallon tank, but the % is always the same.

To dumb this up even further,

Example:
    Helen(Ghost)
    Yoki Energy Tank = 20gallon / Ability Experience = 90%
    Miria (Ghost)
    Yoki Energy Tank = 40gallon / Ability Experience = 100%
    Teresa
    Yoki Energy Tank = 80gallon / Ability Experience = 100%
    Priscilla
    Yoki Energy Tank = 100gallon/ Ability Experience = 20%

There, now you can see a difference.

Remember when a claymore awaken, their ability changes to what they need or desire.

2. now as the Claymores approach 80% yoki, they can harness the Awakeneds' bodies' more advanced abilities, such as Regeneration (Deneve), arm extension (Helen and Priscilla), body (arm or neck) twisting (Jean-arm, Helen-arm, and Ophelia-neck), yoki bursts resulting in bursts of great speed (Miria), and etc..
    There is a flaw to this theory, because of the Ghost. They stated that if they used Yoki Energy then other Claymore will sense them. Remember they have been supressing their Yoki Energy to 0%. This tells you that a Claymore ability is just an natural ability, not using Yoki Energy at all. Even Tabitha who is still supressing her Yoki Energy can use her natural ability sensing/perception Yoki. So, Clare with her windcutter is also just a natural ability she learn to adept to over the 7year hiding.

[
    This explains why Isley isn't more powerful than Priscilla, as he can't improve. It explains that Priscilla is as powerful now as when she first Awakened, and that she too is stuck at this power level, whereas the Claymores, HAs, and Ghosts are seen improving more and more. It explains how a Claymore (a half Yoma) is more powerful than a normal Yoma or an Awakened (both of which are full Yoma). It explains how Clare (1/4 Yoma) can be so powerful.
    Well, Riful already stated that it takes a bit longer to fully Awaken when she was trying to awaken Luciela/Refeala. She was going to kill them if she new they were going to get stronger then her. Too bad she got caught by Alicia/Beth and the Zombies.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

in the past, many people argue that based on body type and thus their fighting "Style" in battle, that Riful has the advantage over Isley. Just adding this old argument from the past into this Fight
    If this is the case then what is the difference in Riful and Agatha. Agatha hide inside her hair and so does Riful in her Ribbon. They both have Tentacles.

The only thing I see difference is their Yoki. Like I said with Yoki energy they can use it to define their Awaken abilities. They can regenerate, stay in the Awaken form longer, attack stronger, etc...

The Ghost attacked and killed Agatha, but they were scare of Riful. Riful Yoki energy scared them off and made them not wanting to attack instead of grabbing the other Claymore.

Even Riful sense Isley being weak and went south to kill him but Priscilla was there. Riful probably sense Isley was as strong as her or stronger. This is the reason why she probably didn't confront him earlier.
    Last edited by Joe7133; December 02, 2010 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Note: Referenced wrong character.

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast