Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Who would win?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Raftela

The results are hidden 0%
  • Clarice

The results are hidden 0%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore Tournament Archived (Completed) Fights Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Raftela vs. Clarice

Quote Originally Posted by Dass Jennir View Post
    Clarice is so weak i bet even Raki(as a Gattsu cosplay) could defeat her...
    and Raftela is not? Besides Raftela's Yoki Manipulation abilities, what's not weak about her? She has done nothing. She (is forced to) stays cooped up in the Org HQs, doing nothing. What makes her not the weakest? Ya, she can Yoki Manipulate, and can't do anything else! Clarice at least has some combat competence.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Undine vs. Yuma

Quote Originally Posted by Dass Jennir View Post
    I voted in Yuma too...
    I guess she is more stronger now than Undine was when Rigaldo killed her
    why/what makes you say this? How/why is Yuma stronger than Undine? How would yuma be able to defeat Undine?
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Dietrich vs. Nina

Poll/Voting Results:

Total Votes: 12
    Dietrich: 9 = 75.00%
    Nina: 3 = 25.00%
    Winner: Dietrich

----------------------------------------

Dietrich vs. Nina

this keeps the others ones nicely aligned
    Dietrich

Dietrich (Tracker Dietrich) was originally trying to hunt and bring Galatea back to the Organization, but she failed to do so. But, she is actually first seen after the Agatha battle in Rabona when Helen and Deneve head to Mucha (the southern land) to actually get revenge on Isley (though they lied to their fellow Ghosts that they wanted to visit their home towns in Mucha. Their home towns happen to be right next to each other as well. But, again this was all a lie by them for the real reason why they went to Mucha). Rank 8 Dietrich is the leader of an AB hunting party with 3 other nameless Claymores and is battling a male AB in a lake, while Helen and Deneve watch them from the cliff above. They seem to be doing badly so Deneve and Helen step in, and the 3 of them get the 3 nameless and useless Claymores out of the way. Much to Helen's and Deneve's surprise, Dietrich proves she's a capable warrior, and ends up getting the killing strike to it, by using the male AB to jump high up into the air, to use gravity to help her generate enough force for her sword to pierce and kill it. Dietrich has good agility and speed to have been able to get close to the male AB like she did and use him. Dietrich will end up following after Helen and Deneve to save them from the re-turn arrival of the AFs/AEs, as she has knowledge of them, and end up saving them. Helen and Deneve head off to Luatrec (the western land) as Helen needs Cynthia's help to regenerate her damaged eye from the AF's/AE's attack. While Dietrich heads to Rabona in Toulouse (the unofficial central land), to rely Deneve's message to Miria there. Dietrich does so, and then heads also to Luatrac to repay her debt to Deneve and Helen. She proves to be extremely intelligent finding the AFs/AEs standing around a piece of cloth from (dead) Riful's dress, takes it, and leads the AFs/AEs towards the surrounded Yuma. Using her knowledge of the AFs/AEs and the hellcats having already seen them battle, they begin to attack each other. Dietrich (and maybe Yuma) step in where/when needed to ensure that all the AFs/AEs and hellcats are dead. So, Dietrich proves to be a capable and resourceful fighter, despite her seeming lack of abilities and power. They find Clare merged with the Destroyer, and battling Priscilla. Clare-Destroyer will envelop/trap Priscilla, and the Ghosts and Claymores head to Rabona, taking the Clare-Destroyer-Priscilla monstrousity with them, in hopes Galatea can help. Only to find themselves in the midst of an assualt on Rabona by normal yomas and ABs. They easily defeat this assualt, with Dietrich saving a human woman/girl. Everyone finds out that both Clare and Miria are lost. Dietrich reveals her tragic past, and seems to accept the truth and is teaming with the Ghosts whom are going to the Organization HQs to see if they can find Miria still alive, and get revenge on the Organization.
    Nina

Nina is first and only seen in Alphonse (the northern land). She's rank 9 and has the Shadow Chaser/Hunter sword technique, which seems to lock onto a target via their yoki. Nina is the leader of an AB hunting party, along with Clarice and two unknown Claymores. They are lead into ambush by the ABs, and would have been killed, if the Ghosts hadn't rescued them. Nina, as well as the two unknown Claymores, are knocked unconscious by the Ghosts and moved away, though Clarice will wake up and discover the Ghosts grave, realizing they survived Pieta Battle. And that's all we know about Nina as she gets demoted for this failed mission and is recalled to the Organization HQs. The new but unknown rank 7, takes over for her in Alphonse. Nina (I think) is only briefly seen again when Miria attacks the Org HQs. Miria knocks her and the other Claymores briefly unconscious, but ultimately seems to get killed by being hacked to pieces by the Claymores whom wake up.

Cast your vote and discuss (logically) why you voted for who you voted for. Have fun, but keep it clean!
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; November 26, 2010 at 02:41 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Deneve vs. Helen

Poll/Voting Results:

Total Votes: 13
    Deneve: 11 = 84.62%
    Helen: 2 = 15.38%
    Winner: Deneve

---------------------------------------------------

Deneve vs. Helen

Deneve

Hoy boy! There's a lot about Deneve, and I don't want to summarize nearly the entire manga. Also, I'm sure everyone should already know all about Deneve very well. So, I'll just give a quick recount summary of her combat specs upon current chapter 109 Deneve.

Deneve is rank 15 and is a HA Ghost. She has developed a very good Regeneration ability, being able to regenerate her body or body parts multiple times within a battle, however she's not able to do so seemingly indefinately like Priscilla and the AFs/AEs. Deneve now dual wields in honor/memory/legacy of Undine, whom she failed to protect/save, and makes Undine proud in her grave, as Deneve is uber powerful, stopping an (weaker) AB with just her outstretched hand/arm! WOW! Deneve has also taken over as the leader of the Ghosts and "marches" on the Organization HQ's with her fellow Ghosts and Dietrich. Deneve has displayed arguably better or at least near equal leadership skills than or as Miria. Deneve proved she's extremely intelligent, and possibly might have saved Helen and Clare from Priscilla and the Destroyer, if only Helen didn't absently drop and leave Clare on the ground in her concern for Deneve's welfare. Read that sentence again, Priscilla and the Destroyer, WOW! Deneve also survived a battle with Isley himself, saved Helen from the AF/AE (though Helen had her eye damaged and arm severed, but she'd become whole again). She also defeated the hellcats with Helen and Clare's help. I like to think of Deneve as the RPG/D&D class of a BERSERKER, hehe.
    Helen

Hoy boy! There's just as much about Helen too, and I don't want to summarize nearly the entire manga. Also, I'm sure everyone should already know all about Helen very well. So, I'll just give a quick recount summary of her combat specs upon current chapter 109 Helen.

Helen is rank 22 and is a HA Ghost. Helen has been through everything that Deneve has been, so no need to repeat it. She has learned Jean's Drill Sword, and coupled with her extendable arm, she's extremely dangerous, having both a long range and short range Drill Sword attack. Though, her extendable arm leaves her vulnerable too, as it can be cut off or grabbed (like Priscilla done), and it also leaves her wide open and defenseless. Helen can possibly regenerate according to Deneve, but I'm not certain, as the manga could have meant healing and re-attachment instead of actually Regenerating, though the translation used the word Regenerate. Helen herself is not as powerful and capable a warrior as Deneve is, but her extendible Drill Sword is extremely dangerous, destructive, and deadly. I like to think of Helen as the RPG/D&D class of an Artillary Mage, hehe.

Cast your vote and discuss (logically) why you voted for who you voted for. Have fun, but keep it clean!
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; November 26, 2010 at 02:45 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
    and Raftela is not? Besides Raftela's Yoki Manipulation abilities, what's not weak about her? She has done nothing. She (is forced to) stays cooped up in the Org HQs, doing nothing. What makes her not the weakest? Ya, she can Yoki Manipulate, and can't do anything else! Clarice at least has some combat competence.
    Thats why I picked Clarice. Raftela is given 10 because its designated for claymore killers. Clarice has little to no yoki to manipulate and I suspect this is Raftela's downfall.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
    how would you address that Raftela's rank 10, is a special ranking, and that possibly she has no combat skills of a rank 9 or 11?
    Ranks are bestowed by strength and there is 0 indication that Clarice and/or Raftela is an exception to this rule. Besides, Clarice has no defense against mind rape.

Quote Quote:
    how would you address Clarice's performance against Agatha, as she didn't seem very inept/weak in this instance.
    Agetha considered her fodder and hardly payed attention to Clarice for the vast majority of the fight. Clarice was even running away until Miata's screams changed her mind.

Quote Quote:
    How would you address Clarice (I think, please correct me if I wrong!) never getting injured/damaged despite being in so many battles way "over her head" as she is a weak rank 47 supposedly and as you agree with, and not all of them were after she had Miata with her, protecting her?
    She would have died shortly after her debut had Clare and company not intervene.

Quote Quote:
    Why/how do you say/feel Clarice is weak/weaker (or the weakest) and Raftela is strong/stronger than Clarice?
    In terms of feats, Clarice is at the bottom level. She has trouble handling anything above Youma fodder. Even the #1 Youki sensor in the manga, Galatea, calls Clarice out on this fact. Her weakness is the reason she is assigned #47 and powerscaling favors Raftela over Clarice. Consequently, Raftela curbstomps her.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would have to give this to Yuma. If Yuma can defeat #14 with little effort, then the only probable threats to her are #10 and below. She is also the more experienced fighter in this match. Nonetheless, I'm curious as to the actual gap in power between #14 and #11. Even a difference in one rank can have a significant gap in power between the two as Miria, for example, explained the difference in strength between herself and the 5 higher numbers.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

that's correct from rank 6 to 5 to 4 to 3 to 2 to 1, in that the gap between each grows (presumably exponentially) larger.

ranks 1-5 are thus NOT equal to each other. These are powerful enough to sololy kill ABs on their own, and almost always work alone, sometimes never encountering any other Claymores. The execution squad for Teresa was an extremely rare (emergency) occurance/event.

but it's said from:

ranks 6-9 are roughly equal to each other. These are the leaders of the AB hunting squads, along with 3 other Claymores from ranks 11-29.

(special) rank 10 = (Raftela for the current Era) = unknown power level and combat competence (lol)

ranks 11-19 are roughly equal to each other.

ranks 20-29 are roughly equal to each other.

ranks 30-47 are roughly equal to each other. These normally NEVER are assigned to being in an AB hunting party. This explains why rank 47 Clare, didn't know that "voracious eaters" are actually ABs, and not merely a "super-bigger" normal yoma such as the one Clare fought in the Rabona cathedral.
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; November 23, 2010 at 11:51 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Franckie View Post
    Ranks are bestowed by strength and there is 0 indication that Clarice and/or Raftela is an exception to this rule. Besides, Clarice has no defense against mind rape.

Agetha considered her fodder and hardly payed attention to Clarice for the vast majority of the fight. Clarice was even running away until Miata's screams changed her mind.

She would have died shortly after her debut had Clare and company not intervene.

In terms of feats, Clarice is at the bottom level. She has trouble handling anything above Youma fodder. Even the #1 Youki sensor in the manga, Galatea, calls Clarice out on this fact. Her weakness is the reason she is assigned #47 and powerscaling favors Raftela over Clarice. Consequently, Raftela curbstomps her.
    1. rank 10 is a special unique rank, so it may not be a ranking in terms of power like all the other 46 ranks. This uniqueness is mention and explained in the manga by Rubel in chapter 106 and/or 107.

2. and what does Clarice have in her mind or past that Raftela can use against her? Or, as mentioned by another llamapie and myself, is Clarice's yoki even strong enough for Raftela to use her Yoki Manpulation on Clarice's 5 senses and/or her brain/mind? Can Clarice even release yoki?

3. and in doing so, Clarice seemed to suddenly teleport/instantanously appear behind Agatha nearly catching her completely by surprise, freeing and saving Miata's life.

4. This is probably true, but so would have Nina, a rank 9, and also probably would have Raftela. What would Raftela have been able to do against an ambush of ~4 ABs?

5. this is true, except again for the Agatha battle, and sorry, but you (nor anyone) knows Raftela's power level. All we know about Raftela is that she has her Yoki Manipulation abilities.

-------------------------------------------------------

to go against Clarice's performance in the Agatha battle, I must mention that the humans did quite well too (though Agatha wasn't concerned about them, a.k.a. wasn't targetting them).

However, the humans didn't "teleport" from being let's say 100 ft/m in running away to suddenly being up in the air falling down with sword behind Agatha! Nor could the humans dodge Agatha's tentacle attacks, whereas Clarice did do so quite well. If my memory serves, I don't think there's any of Clarice's clumsiness or ineptness like we've seen otherwise.

----------------------------------------

lastly, I forgot to mention, Clarice (and Miata) were on (and presumably still under the effects of) the Yoki Suppression Pills!
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; November 24, 2010 at 12:12 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wickedsmile's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe Yuma would prevail in this confrontation. Undine is strong but Yuma has speed and agility. Even Clare admits that these are the traits required to defeat ABs. It is her speed that overwhelmed Rigardo.

Also Yuma is only discovering her abilities, which could rival Cynthia in youki manipulation. Yuma suffers from a lack of self confidence in her abilities. If she acted with Miria's conviction she would become as lethal as her captain.

WS
    I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was all nothing more than an illusion, doomed to someday fall apart. I so wish, so wish, it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer. - Norihiro Yagi

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Miria vs. Renee

Poll/Voting Results:

Total Votes: 15
    Miria: 14 votes = 93.33%
    Renee: 1 vote = 6.67%
    Winner: Miria

------------------------------------------

Miria vs. Renee

Miria

Hoy boy! There's a lot about Miria, and I don't want to summarize nearly the entire manga. Also, I'm sure everyone should already know all about Miria very well. So, I'll just give a quick recount summary of her combat specs upon current chapter 109 Miria.

Miria was first rank 17, then rank 8, and finally (with her own killing of Awakened rank 6 Hilda, her beloved friend/fellow Claymore) rank 6 and became a HA at the same time. Miria is known as Phantom Miria, for her unique yoki ability, her Phantom Step, to produce powerful bursts of yoki into her legs allowing to to move extremely fast and leaving an after-image or "phantom" behind her as she moves. However, this requires and rapidly uses up her yoki, so it has only limited amount and duration of uses. She has constantly been touted (roughly along-tied with Clare as the strongest of the HAs and later the Ghosts). Also, she is #1 or top-notch in terms of leadership ability, except for one small-big flaw that's revealed in chapters 106-107, her compassion for her fellow Claymores (including the Org's still loyal Claymores), as she is seemingly hacked to pieces by the very Claymores she has strived ever since Hilda's death to protect. What brilliant/slendid irony by Yagi, hehe. She's quite powerful, though she has no special offensive or defensive capabilities, though her speed obviously does help her immensily. In my assessment, she does seem to be a weak Eye (Eye = good at yoki sensing). Along with her leadership, she's very intelligent and perceptive. She's a great strategist (pre-battle planning), but as a tactician (in/during-battle "planning"), it is more unclear. Miria like the other 3 HAs has survived a long time but has also faced many more battles then they have. Now, as a Ghost she's developed a slower "Mirage Step" ability, which requires no yoki and supposedly can be used indefinately. Other, than becoming generally more powerful like all the HAs and Ghosts, Miria really hasn't otherwise improved that much beyond her old self, in my opinion only. We all know that Miria has seemingly died in her attack on the Organization HQ's, being vulnerable to Raftela's Yoki Manipulation, both the 5 senses distortion and the brain/mind distortion. Though before that, she used her speed and stealth (from her "Natural Yoki Suppression"), to temporarily-briefly knock unconscious/disable the Claymores, including rank 3 Audrey and rank 5 Rachel. Also, she was able to rival the trainee Awakening Twins as well, though she couldn't kill them, and thus was doomed to seemingly die, as is exactly what ultimately indeed seemed to have happen. Lastly, Miria is seen healing her stomach from that "spiderman" male AB's tongue penetration torture attack way back in the manga.
    Renee

Renee (or one translation's brief use of Lune instead) is first hinted to us during the Pieta Battle, as she along with Rafaela are secretly nearby to kill off any of the 24 Claymores whom might try to run away or should they somehow survive or triumph the Pieta Battle. Renee is the preplacement "more docile" Eye for the increasingly less obedient rank 3 God Eye Galatea. However, Galatea went awol after being abhorred at seeing what the Organization had done to Alicia+Beth in order for them to be able to Soul Link and Awaken, witnessing Awakened Alicia killing the 11 AB's of the 23 that remained/survived the Pieta Batle. But, she's first formally introduced to us in the scene where Raki and "child-shrunken-sized" Priscilla are traveling through Raki's old home town, Doga town, in Luatrec (the western land), looking/searching for Clare. Raki and Priscilla were at Rabona a year earlier, and had then headed west to Luatrec and ultimately (at this earlier point in the manga) ended up in Doga town. Renee is nearby presumably on a secret mission for Rubel trying to find Riful and/or the missing half-merged bodies of Rafaela and dead corpse). Anyways, Renee is nearby Doga and senses the normal yoma's yoki release, only to then sense it vanishes. Not sensing any other yoki using being nearby she investigates, wondering what happened. She has a chat with Raki, and grabs his collar/neckline and demands that he tells her how he picked out the normal yoma. At this point, little "child" Priscilla places her hand on Renee's wrist/arm and with just a ever so slight yoki release, nearly crushes Renee's wrist/arm. Renee finally senses Priscilla (remember that Priscilla is one of the best at Yoki Suppression), and is scared (censored)! Raki asks Renee about Clare, and finds out that Clare is probably still alive. Needless to say Raki and Priscilla continue on looking for Clare, and Renee goes to leave Doga, going their separate ways. However, Riful (whom is also good at hiding or suppression her yoki) is waiting to capture Renee with Dauf's help, and Renee doesn't realize it. She get's captured and taken back to Riful's forest castle near the ruins of Gonal town, as she needs an Eye to help her stir the Destroyer within the half-merged bodies of Rafaela and dead corpse Luciela. Well, Renee still has her Yoki Suppression Pills with her. Renee gets tortured by Riful, but tricks Riful into letting her re-attach her legs. Renee is unfortunately forced to dive into the mind of "it", and stirs the Destroyer enough that it would then Yoki Manipulate and Yoki Control Clare into fully stiring it into it's debut. Well, as said, Clare is approaching at the same time, due to Rubel coercing/manipulating Clare in Lacroa to also go to Riful to get "his" Raf+Luc half-merged bodies back from her. This allows for Renee to escape, and Renee and Clare just miss each other. To me Renee seemed to have gotten away, but others feel that Riful actually did kill Renee, and we've haven't seen her since, so maybe she is indeed dead.

Anyways, Renee's combat abilities. She's also a rank 6 and extremely fast, like Miria, but doesn't seem to be using any yoki bursts like Miria does. Renee's an Eye, and can reattach her legs. But, this is all we know about her, as we've never seen her actually in battle, so haven't seen her combat skills.

Last edited by HegemonKhan; November 27, 2010 at 04:07 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Audrey vs. Rachel

Poll/Voting Results:

Total Votes: 13
    Audrey: 11 votes = 84.62%
    Rachel: 2 votes = 15.38%
    Winner: Audrey

--------------------------------------------------

Audrey vs. Rachel

Audrey

Audrey is first introduced to us (along with Rachel) in the most unfortunate way, trying to defeat Riful, of all "people", lol. This has sadly forever (wrongly) immortalized them as pathetic. But, let's take a step back and realize that they're looking pitiful against Riful, I mean almost all Claymores would look just as pitiful against Riful. Well, as we know the Ghosts are just coming out of Alphonse (the northern land) finally, when they sense the battle, and go to investigate. The 4 HAs go to save Audrey and Rachel, as they're more powerful than just the Ghosts (Cynthia, Tabatha, and Yuma), and the only reason they're able to is because of their "Natural Yoki Suppression" from their 7 years of not using their yoki while hiding in Alphonse. The HAs save them, Deneve is hilarious dangerously kicking or kneeing them into unconsciousness (LOL). Clare has her chat with Riful, angering Riful by not actually joining her. Audrey wakes up and chats with the Ghosts. They then go their separate ways. We don't see them again until, Miria easily knocks them unconscious when she's attacking the Organization HQs.

Now about Audrey's combat specs. Audrey is rank 3 and has an unique sword technique that through yoki seems to allow her to use or control whatever attacks touch her sword back against them. As seen against Riful, Audrey is sending/controlling Riful's powerful ribbon-tentacles back at her. Riful gives this unique sword technique the name, "Gentle Sword". Audrey seems decently proficient in combat and swordsmanship, so it's probably Miria's speed and stealth ("Natural Yoki Suppression), that allowed her to so easily knock Audrey unconscious.

What's interesting is that Audrey and Rachel seem to know each other well, as they work so well as a team. This is going to make for an interesting battle.
    Rachel

Rachel was with Audrey all the time, as a 2 member team, as she's (and Audrey) been so briefly shown in the manga, so look at what I wrote for Audrey as it applies to her as well.

So, about Rachel's combat specs. She's a rank 5, is proficient in combat and swordsmanship, and also has an unique "sword technique" too. She uses the physics of potential/stored energy (like from using the ground to hold it while the energy builds up. Err, this is hard to explain in words, lol) to produce such a powerful swing that it seemingly creates a blade of air that flies outward. Riful called this, the "Strong Sword".

I'm not sure how Audrey's "Gentle Sword" would work, if at all, with Rachel's "Strong Sword".

As I said in the entry about Audrey, they know each other very well, so it'll be an interesting match up.

Last edited by HegemonKhan; November 27, 2010 at 04:00 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We don't take into account unknowns for this Claymore Tournament, such as a character's potential.

Did not Undine have speed, agility, and reaction time to react to Rigardo, whereas Flora, a higher-stronger rank 8 than lower-weaker rank 11 Undine, was NOT able to?

Yuma has not shown (as far as I'm aware, correct me if I'm wrong) any ability to regnerate herself, especially within the actual battles.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Deneve vs. Helen

They wouldn't fight each other... ever. Well, pretty much no matter what minus mind control or some other loop hole situation. Hell, during the Deneve vs Tabitha fight Helen stopped Tabitha not Deneve... So even when trying to stop her friend from going at it she didn't stop Deneve but her taget, I just can't ever see them fighting.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Deneve vs. Helen

Quote Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
    They wouldn't fight each other... ever. Well, pretty much no matter what minus mind control or some other loop hole situation. Hell, during the Deneve vs Tabitha fight Helen stopped Tabitha not Deneve... So even when trying to stop her friend from going at it she didn't stop Deneve but her taget, I just can't ever see them fighting.
    that can be said about most of the Claymores and Ghosts, lol. This Claymore Tournament obviously has to ignore this. Just pretend they'll fight each other. Pretend that they won't actually die, even if they kill the other, or pretend it's an extremely intense and real spar match.

but at the same time, all the more so, isn't it awesome to have them "fighting it out" to see whom would win?, *grins*

anyways, can/could you please provide an explanation for your vote? (you can edit it into your post, instead of making a new one, or you can make a new post)

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast