Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
So, the manga is ending and its end felt a bit rushed (not too much though, because the whole manga was at fast pace imo). Here's some things that I guess it should have been made clearer, but they weren't:
- what exactly are nemesis q' powers
- what's the deal with answering the phone
- who are the council elders (not just 2 of them, like we saw)
- what happened to the other places apart from Japan
- what's the origin of the sky membrane thing. I mean, I know it's from the Urouborous, but how exactly did it got formed?
- more info about nova
That's all I can think of for the moment.
Last edited by kthy0056; November 25, 2010 at 11:04 PM.
Great thread idea, kthy0056.
1. I think one thing a lot of people wanted to see were the other Grigori experiments.
2. I wish the Government or at least Usui had a larger role in the beginning of the series.
3. I would've liked more exposition on Amakusa Empire and more than two Amakusa Elite members.
4. There was a balance of school life/career and trips to the future (Psyren).
5. One of the wise members would've been a classmate of Ageha and Amamiya. Maybe Shiner or character never introduced in the series.
6. I would've like other alien species.
Last edited by PaperMaster-Yosh; November 26, 2010 at 12:56 AM.
More on that detective. I'm sure he was being set up to find out what was behind Ageha's disappearance.
The never seen Grigori -2,4,8 and 9.
Backstory on Oboro.
- Takeuchi, the detective
- Other Grigori
- Hiryuu fighting non-fodder enemy and more about the dragon psi
- The reason Dholaki and Shiner join WISE
- Another Tree of Life skill uncovered yet
- Amamiya and Abyss more detailed story on how they acknowledge each other, the meaning of 7 sharpened blade in Shao vision
- Taiga and Okugo
- Kabuto lottery
- Kabuto x Fuu-chan pairing
- After story of all the characters
- Nishikawa, the researcher who have a crush for Ageha's dad
- More #7 scold "virgin" to Ageha
- The lost cat
I would've loved to know what the hell "Ilumina core technology" was.
Kthy, I believe the sky membrane -was- Uroboros. It hung around the atmosphere like a fog while Mithra helped Miroku with his plans for 7 years (i.e, gather enough "life crystal" to feed her master). It couldn't do much else until then, though I do believe now that the "claws of light" that ripped the land apart in the Day of Rebirth flashbacks was probably Uroboros consciously rending the Earth, maybe at Mithra's call.
The whole split-personality thing.
Kabuto had a split personality. All we know about it is that it can protect him, and was used once.
Amamiya had a split personality. Used in Nova. What else?
Hiryu needed more fights. Kabuto needed more fights. Oboro needed more fights
Basically, a bit of focus on someone other than Ageha and Amamiya would have been nice
Guys,you`ve posted so many things,Psyren had awesome potential:/
I would also like to see Mithra&Amamiya past,and that detective who appeared like only once.
Arghh,why it ended