Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 100 of 134 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2004

Thread: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Copying from my thread.

Going to be gone until May when the Musical is finished. Stress levels are to the max peaks. Petty Drama is to the Max. Everything that is going wrong IS going wrong. Right now I want to curl up in a ball and die. That is how bad everything is going. I've been left to Solely build the entire set, paint the set, and help with a lot of other back stage stuff, Plus on top of my role.... And now a Main Character in the lead is making Shit hit the fan which is making things 1000000000000% worse than it needs to be.

I just don't have the time to be around because of the Show, School, and working 30+ hours a week at work. I am losing weight from the stress and I was already very underweight for my stature... Just.... Yeah... I'll be back asap.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Already posted in your thread, but good luck

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    Copying from my thread.

Going to be gone until May when the Musical is finished. Stress levels are to the max peaks. Petty Drama is to the Max. Everything that is going wrong IS going wrong. Right now I want to curl up in a ball and die. That is how bad everything is going. I've been left to Solely build the entire set, paint the set, and help with a lot of other back stage stuff, Plus on top of my role.... And now a Main Character in the lead is making Shit hit the fan which is making things 1000000000000% worse than it needs to be.

I just don't have the time to be around because of the Show, School, and working 30+ hours a week at work. I am losing weight from the stress and I was already very underweight for my stature... Just.... Yeah... I'll be back asap.
    I don't really know how it works with college productions, but in high school, the theater department asked the advanced art classes to help them paint their sets. I don't know if there's any possible way you could ask the same (if there's an art club or something at the college?) They're probably really busy too, but artists will be flattered and smug that you would need their help (I've been there so I know ). It might be worth a shot, maybe not.

Either way, don't forget to take some good pictures and maybe even gets your hands on a video! Sorry that I'm giving you more homework.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

G'luck Kev, will miss ya. D:
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay I have some confessing to do. And clear some things up.
    1-stly all the things I said to that friend of Adis` were made up, I was bored and I was testing him, can he keep a secret. 2-ndly Why did no one ask what I'm like.. are you that fast to jump to conclusion? It sounded like you didn't give it much thought and spoke from experience with normal people. 3rdly I've had only read from the day we broke up to the present. Now I've checked the previous posts as well xi0, Naomidee you are just plain cruel. 4thly I do have strong feelings but that doesn't mean I'm gonna go sulking if something bad happens (I already did that the first time we broke up, no need to do it again). I have myself for a very positive person with open mind and no plans for waiting for things to happen, so if someone had just asked how i'd react i might've just told him/her. That's all.

My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    1-stly all the things I said to that friend of Adis` were made up, I was bored and I was testing him, can he keep a secret.
    Well, I find lying to test people just as bad, so that doesn't really help anything. Makes it a little worse in my opinion.

2-ndly Why did no one ask what I'm like.. are you that fast to jump to conclusion? It sounded like you didn't give it much thought and spoke from experience with normal people.
    I never thought you were a bad person or a bad boyfriend, so I don't really know where that's coming from.

Naomidee you are just plain cruel.
    I was giving my honest opinion. Just because I didn't sugar-coat it doesn't mean I'm cruel. Honesty does not equate to cruelty the way I see it. I guess it could be different to you though. Sorry if I said anything that upset or bothered you, that wasn't my intention. In fact, I knew you were a member on MH and was well aware of the possibility that you might read everything I said. It's not like I was going behind your back or anything.

4thly I do have strong feelings but that doesn't mean I'm gonna go sulking if something bad happens (I already did that the first time we broke up, no need to do it again). I have myself for a very positive person with open mind and no plans for waiting for things to happen, so if someone had just asked how i'd react i might've just told him/her. That's all.
    I think it's good that you've decided not to sulk or see things badly. That's a great thing. I'm not really sure where you're coming from with this part though.

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

I find it odd that after months of not visiting the site, you're finally here again and it coincides with you two breaking up, but I digress.

I don't know you from Adam, all I know of you are your posts. Cruelty was never the intention, because I am not a cruel person and I take a bit of an exception with you thinking that. But I'm not entirely certain why what any of us are saying matters to you, we're outsiders.

I think you're better off taking your concerns elsewhere, and you know where that is. Get your priorities straight, you'll be better for it.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

1-stly all the things I said to that friend of Adis` were made up, I was bored and I was testing him, can he keep a secret. 2-ndly Why did no one ask what I'm like.. are you that fast to jump to conclusion? It sounded like you didn't give it much thought and spoke from experience with normal people. 3rdly I've had only read from the day we broke up to the present. Now I've checked the previous posts as well xi0, Naomidee you are just plain cruel. 4thly I do have strong feelings but that doesn't mean I'm gonna go sulking if something bad happens (I already did that the first time we broke up, no need to do it again). I have myself for a very positive person with open mind and no plans for waiting for things to happen, so if someone had just asked how i'd react i might've just told him/her. That's all.

I confess that I now know you're not a bot or something.

And yes, I did think that. Blame the way your posts are made.

I confess I'm scared of owning animals mainly because of the mess they may make.

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess my cat pukes up on the rug all the time because he eats too fast. Probably because he was starved before I adopted him. (He adores junk food, his tail bone is funny and he has all sorts of behavior quirks. Poor kitty wasn't treated well before I got him. Right after I got him from the shelter and took him home, he jumped on my shoulder and climbed on my head, and demanded my ramen noodles.)

I confess I wish I could bring him to the reshall, but he's better off with my parents.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Reshall?

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

reshall = residence hall = dormitory = the most expensive housing on campus unless you have financial aid and scholarships
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I see. I was thinking of re- and shall combined.

Residence Halls suck. Look at the bright side, you live away from parents and have freedom. \o/

Although ultimately, this freedom fucked me up in a bad way.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess, sometimes people see honesty as cruelty. Had happened to me numerous time. What I don't like is how they view someone honest as a bad person.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess I indeed had my first nightmare in a while and I knda ran from the bed to look for the light switch and now I wish there was someone online XD

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Farfy.

I confess it's annoying when people bitch about my honesty/joking around. I may be an asshole with my comments, but at least it's honest.

I confess it's annoying yet typical when people bitch about others lying to them, but they can't take honest comments either.

Thread Closed
Page 100 of 134 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast