Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 102 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2004

Thread: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

  1. #1516
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Passive-Aggressiveville
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Doctors here also recommend to take 7-up or Sprite after letting them uncapped for several minutes.
    Yeah, something carbonated like those or Ginger Ale are recommended for stomach problems.

    Maybe he can stop playing the Lotto so often after he sues the place that made him sick and wins millions?

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #1517
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    I confess I have more to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    Well, I find lying to test people just as bad, so that doesn't really help anything. Makes it a little worse in my opinion.
    In my eyes there is a huge difference and I wanted to make it clear to everyone else who is anyhow interested. It isn't supposed to help something out. It's the truth and i prefer it circling around better than something that's not true. It might be worse but it matters not at the same time since it's the truth and nothing can be done to change it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    I was giving my honest opinion. Just because I didn't sugar-coat it doesn't mean I'm cruel. Honesty does not equate to cruelty the way I see it. I guess it could be different to you though. Sorry if I said anything that upset or bothered you, that wasn't my intention. In fact, I knew you were a member on MH and was well aware of the possibility that you might read everything I said. It's not like I was going behind your back or anything.
    For me those two are equal too, I see now. That's your way of being honest. Now that I know you weren't intentionally going for the harmful I remain just a bit offended for not being given the opportunity to talk to my accuser. And Yes Honesty is the best policy.

    Maybe I'm a bit overreactive at the moment but I'm not really sure that's the case


    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    I think it's good that you've decided not to sulk or see things badly. That's a great thing. I'm not really sure where you're coming from with this part though.
    Something Adi and I think someone else said, for me not being able to take it.

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I find it odd that after months of not visiting the site, you're finally here again and it coincides with you two breaking up, but I digress.
    Why would it be odd, xi0?

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I don't know you from Adam, all I know of you are your posts. Cruelty was never the intention, because I am not a cruel person and I take a bit of an exception with you thinking that. But I'm not entirely certain why what any of us are saying matters to you, we're outsiders.
    I'm sorry for misunderstanding you too .It matters to me because even if you're not directly involved your opinions matter to Adi and your ideas and thoughts have practical implementations with the things being decided between me and her.

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I think you're better off taking your concerns elsewhere, and you know where that is. Get your priorities straight, you'll be better for it.
    I'm not gonna think that's offending but surely sounds that way, so I'm asking you please clear what did you want to say ?



    Thanks Charlie, get well !
    Last edited by wizzard; April 20, 2012 at 03:17 AM.

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  4. #1518
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Passive-Aggressiveville
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    Why would it be odd, xi0?
    Maybe odd is the wrong way of putting it. I just thought you were on the site because she mentioned it to you as a fun place. Seemed like you were gone for quite a while and I just found the timing interesting...not even sure why I suppose.

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    It matters to me because even if you're not directly involved your opinions matter to Adi and your ideas and thoughts have practical implementations with the things being decided between me and her.
    But that's not my fault, or something I asked for. Seeking advice here is one thing. Some people just post to vent and don't reply to people interested. I'm not going to make excuses for anyone's behavior here as long as it's within site rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    I'm not gonna think that's offending but surely sounds that way, so I'm asking you please clear what did you want to say ?
    It wasn't meant to offend. I meant the issues you have are between you and Adi, and myself and Naomi have next to nothing to do with it. So coming on the site when emotions might still be raw and taking exception with anything that is said here is sort of...aimless I guess? What's the point really? It's unfortunate that this played out here like this and it had to be that way, but it is what it is.

  5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #1519
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    The reason for appearing now is because i was asked not to reappear and my presence here is disturbing some people. I do find it a fun place and that's why I want to continue writing. It doesn't matter some of my posts (or most of them) are considered strange by some of the fauna around here. It always has been that way and I wouldn't have it any other way. I understand you have no power over how people would react but you can't deny you must think before you write because your ideas may have an impact on someone. (I hope I don't sound like I'm trying to say something not pretty in a good way)

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  7. #1520
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Passive-Aggressiveville
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    So it's because you find it fun to disturb people? I don't know you all that well wizzard, so you could be just another user to me. I just don't respond well to baseless accusations.

    Whether they're having an impact or not, my words are...mine . I would appreciate you not implying vague concepts and ideas because I think you're off base. People are free to think what they want, it's not my responsibility to parse my words out of worry for how they might "impact" someone.

  8. #1521
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Final Frontier
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,976
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    Adi is a grown woman and she can decide for herself whether she wanted to follow any feedback I or anyone else may have offered her. I take absolutely no responsibility for the decisions she made. Implying that she should have never asked for our opinions (not that she even did ask for them) is a little ridiculous. Saying that an individual should refrain from consulting friends or family over their struggles is controlling and wrong. I've seen it happen with my sister and her husband, and I get really angry when he does that to her.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're controlling (I don't know you well enough to make that assessment), but you should think about what you're writing as well. :/

  9. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
  10. #1522
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    I'm writing here cause i like this place and it's ppl, I'm not accusing anyone it may sound that way but I only want to clear things if i'm to stay here.It's my opinion in other words if I haven't presented evidence to support my claims please point me out which ones. I don't like being misunderstood or misinterpreted. I'm not saying you should refrain from giving advice or expressing yourself, but my opinion as someone who also knows Adi, you should know you can't just wash of your hands with "she can think for herself" (I'm not saying she can't) I just think you should've included it's relative to how the other person is, as well.
    Right now I'm only trying to explain myself and dismiss any misconceptions you have about me. I'm not judging or accusing anyone of anything.

    And no i don't find any fun in disturbing people in a bad way. What would make you say that?
    Last edited by wizzard; April 20, 2012 at 03:49 AM.

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  11. #1523
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Passive-Aggressiveville
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    Ah, I suppose I misread your first sentence...it's late

    I'm not "washing my hands" of anything because there is no guilt on my end in the first place. She can seek advice from whoever she wants, so to say I must keep in mind who she is and who you are when I don't know you is a bit ridiculous. Of course I keep in mind who she is when giving advice because I consider her a friend, but to say I can't be honest myself because of who she is isn't fair to anyone involved. In fact, in some ways it's disingenuous.
    Last edited by xi0; April 20, 2012 at 03:55 AM.

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #1524
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Final Frontier
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,976
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    I don't know about all of this. When you say you don't want anyone to have any "misconceptions" about you, I get the idea that you think Adi had painted some grotesque picture of you, as if you were a horrible boyfriend or person. I don't think she ever gave that impression, so I don't see what the problem is.

    And when you said you had lied to her friend about some things, I don't know what you're talking about there either. Are you saying you fed her friend some fake information just to see if her friend would tell her? I mean... of course her friend would tell her... If you ever thought otherwise, then it's silly. XD; Girls tell girls things. They watch out for each other. What exactly did you lie about, anyway? Being interested in other girls? If so, then yeah. That's pretty awful of you.

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #1525
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    I agree with you on 100% and I want you to know everything there is to know. (comments included)

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  16. #1526
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Passive-Aggressiveville
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    I agree with you on 100% and I want you to know everything there is to know. (comments included)
    Regarding what exactly?

  17. #1527
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    I don't know about all of this. When you say you don't want anyone to have any "misconceptions" about you, I get the idea that you think Adi had painted some grotesque picture of you, as if you were a horrible boyfriend or person. I don't think she ever gave that impression, so I don't see what the problem is.

    And when you said you had lied to her friend about some things, I don't know what you're talking about there either. Are you saying you fed her friend some fake information just to see if her friend would tell her? I mean... of course her friend would tell her... If you ever thought otherwise, then it's silly. XD; Girls tell girls things. They watch out for each other. What exactly did you lie about, anyway? Being interested in other girls? If so, then yeah. That's pretty awful of you.
    I told Him with the condition not to tell her cause i wanted to be his friend too but i had doubts he can be trusted. (I guess I wasn't wrong)
    And yeah that's what i told him. I'm not saying she did but as I know how people might think of me I'd rather give them something myself to dislike me for.

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Regarding what exactly?
    My view and some unknown to the general public facts.

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  18. #1528
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Quaria
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,185
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    I told Him with the condition not to tell her cause i wanted to be his friend too but i had doubts he can be trusted. (I guess I wasn't wrong)
    And yeah that's what i told him. I'm not saying she did but as I know how people might think of me I'd rather give them something myself to dislike me for.
    I don't think is fair to talk about someone who's not really here and can't defend his actions.

    This situation can be analyzed from diffent angles, and none is right or wrong. Things can happen. Just follow Adi's example and move on.
    "I fancy myself as a fine example of womanhood...
    the kind that clambers on a bike and rides off like John Wayne on a horse
    "

  19. #1529
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Passive-Aggressiveville
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    I told Him with the condition not to tell her cause i wanted to be his friend too but i had doubts he can be trusted. (I guess I wasn't wrong)
    And yeah that's what i told him. I'm not saying she did but as I know how people might think of me I'd rather give them something myself to dislike me for.
    Seems like a lot of unnecessary commotion and histrionics added to a situation for the sake of faking someone out.

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    My view and some unknown to the general public facts.
    I'm not sure that's necessary to be honest, this thread doesn't need to be about mudslinging or having a tete-a-tete over something so personal.

  20. #1530
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,928
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    I confess that this has gone too far and should stop. There are a lot of things that people here don't know and it's not the place to share them, but without them the situation can't be fully understood, so no point in commenting it anymore.

    I'm sorry for all the commotion I have caused, I didn't want this, I just wanted to have a better understanding of the situation. And now that I fully understand it, I don't like it, I don't like my ex as a person anymore and that's not changing.

    I'm sorry about your condition, Charlie, I hope you get better soon. Take care!

  21. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 102 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts