Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
Thread Closed
Page 122 of 134 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2004

Thread: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

G'luck with your math finals, earthface. \o

MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

God, math and physics can drive us nuts sometimes ._. And I only had the silly parts of them... I can't even imagine quantum. Hope you'll rock your finals.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess that I'm rather confused.Today I went to a theater play of our school.I met her there and we had lots of fun watching it,as it was aweful.However,one of the 'actresses' was dressed in a tight suit and looked really hot.After that play,when most of the people went home,a pal of mine and I stayed for a while longer and he happened to know her,so he introduced me to that hot chick.I made her laugh a lot(even though I'm reaaaally shy when it comes to talking with girls I don't know at all) and we were like hurr durr the entire time.Then she wanted to know something about me,so I told her I'm an artist.Bitches love artists it would seem.It seemed as though we could get some action going,but we,who were not part of the ensemble, had to leave.That's the part where I get confused.You see, even though it could've worked out between us(she had beautiful eyes) that evening,I kinda hesitated.I'm not that kinda jerk who just jumps to the next bitch in sight.On the other hand,I think I should forget about her.At least in that love way.Guuh...though I guess I should concentrate on my exam for now,even though stuff like that makes it difficult...

And I confess that I was under alcohol influence while writing this.But only a little bit.

5. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, give it a try. better that you gave it a try than constantly ask "what-if." You're not jumping to the next "bitch", but you shouldn't limit yourself to one girl who's already taken. That's worse, in my opinion, as you didn't take chances that could have been very good.

And g'luck with your exams.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

I would hesitate getting bleepstruck by a girl you just met only because you were "hurr durr"-ing with her for a bit. I guess it really depends on how you feel about the first girl in the end. Have you guys ever talked about how you feel about each other, or did that not really go anywhere?

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

There's nothing wrong with being a jerk in that sense :hmpf

But to be honest if you want something and that other "her" won't give it to you but this one might, why would you hesitate to go out and get to know the hurr-durrian better?
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess I've once let three girls slip because I was being loyal and slow. I was working on girl 1. Then girl 2 was really into me but I knowingly let her be and even passed off sex to not mess up my work with girl 1 who I had (and still have) deep feelings for. Eventually girl 1 slipped for various reasons, and girl 2 around the same time slipped too. Probably from getting bored of me "not taking the hint" while I knew about the baiting all along of course. All the while girl 3 was into me but too idiot to tell me or even drop a hint. Girl 3 was my crush when I was younger and she passed me down for an idiot back then. Had I known about girl 3's feelings I would have jumped right at the boat (this was after girl 1 and 2 were out of the picture). Funnily girl 3 while being after me for so long without showing it (too afraid I suppose) got together with another dude, and only then told me the whole story.

The moral of the story is, Googz. Make a move on girl 1 or see them all slip out of your fingers. And then you will think "wtf happened? I had x girls going on and now I'm with zero".

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    I confess that I'm rather confused.Today I went to a theater play of our school.I met her there and we had lots of fun watching it,as it was aweful.However,one of the 'actresses' was dressed in a tight suit and looked really hot.After that play,when most of the people went home,a pal of mine and I stayed for a while longer and he happened to know her,so he introduced me to that hot chick.I made her laugh a lot(even though I'm reaaaally shy when it comes to talking with girls I don't know at all) and we were like hurr durr the entire time.Then she wanted to know something about me,so I told her I'm an artist.Bitches love artists it would seem.It seemed as though we could get some action going,but we,who were not part of the ensemble, had to leave.That's the part where I get confused.You see, even though it could've worked out between us(she had beautiful eyes) that evening,I kinda hesitated.I'm not that kinda jerk who just jumps to the next bitch in sight.On the other hand,I think I should forget about her.At least in that love way.Guuh...though I guess I should concentrate on my exam for now,even though stuff like that makes it difficult...

And I confess that I was under alcohol influence while writing this.But only a little bit.
    Did she confirm to have a boyfriend since the last time you shared us your confusion about that ?

---------- Post added May 13, 2012 at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was May 12, 2012 at 01:06 PM ----------

I confess that while I'm revising (right now), there is some wild sex going on next door. They're drumming the wall separating us and she is...expressing her enjoyment loud enough.

...my focus is lost for a while...

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess I spent the night at a female friend's place after the party yesterday and instead of having sex we ended up ordering pizza, talking and getting to know each other much better and I must say that I really enjoyed it but at the same time it was so unlike me (and her). Don't know what to make of it lol >,<

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blai View Post
    I confess I spent the night at a female friend's place after the party yesterday and instead of having sex we ended up ordering pizza, talking and getting to know each other much better and I must say that I really enjoyed it but at the same time it was so unlike me (and her). Don't know what to make of it lol >,<
    I'm assuming sex was on the table in the first place?

Well, if you do end up being with her, at least it won't be mindless

Unless you like it being mindless

16. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

So you couldn't blaied the female friend .

I confess, I never expected that from blai

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Is she your friend as in "friends with benefits" type of thing???...If so, then it would have been unsual to chitchat instead of blaing .
    "I'm a legal alien in the Netherlands "

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I'm assuming sex was on the table in the first place?

Well, if you do end up being with her, at least it won't be mindless

Unless you like it being mindless
    Well, it's kinda like ancy says, she's a "friend with benefits" and we do hang out quite a lot as we're both working quite a lot at the student pub and we're in the same fraternity/nation but we never really "talk" like that. I don't really "talk" like that with anyone but my closest friends... I don't like letting people know me "for real" like my family and.. well, my self proclaimed mental blockades and shit I have because I want to keep a type of image and I have a very low self-esteem when it comes to being more personal than that but with her it was just, I dunno, it felt nice. >,>

It was just, I dunno, I kinda enjoyed the whole just talking thing more than the regular sex shower sleep routine and, meh, I dunno, that's a first for me.

Growing up you are my son |toc
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; May 14, 2012 at 07:58 AM.

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Opening up to someone, never mind the unexpected choice of who we open up to at times can be pretty interesting and even scary sometimes. I think in some cases it's easier to talk about deep, heavy things with someone you're not interested in sexually/romantically.

At least you're aware of whatever "image" you're trying to give off, that's better than being in denial about it. Half the battle of bettering yourself is being as self-realized as you can be and recognizing the things that you'd like to change or improve. Doesn't make it easy though, it just gives you a slight advantage.

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Not that you need to change in the first place though.

I confess that I played Legend of Zelda : Skyward Sword for eight hours today. I also confess it is the single most fun video game I have ever played. Sorry, OoT! Skyward Sword wins!

25. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 122 of 134 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 ... LastLast