Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

I confess that I'm glad wiki leaks released more info. I hope they continue to do more.
    I also confess that I missed you guys from the GC/ and I just popped in. I have some time so I'll be 'n a bit.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I'm a super duper procrastinator. :\ I've started on essays about 2-5AM on the same day they were due, which oddly took me about an hour or two at most to finish.

One confession I have is that apparently, according to others, I'm gifted with the ability to learn from mistakes and to know/realize my mistakes and shortcoming. Like, I failed first year college because I skipped classes, slept late, didn't study, and procrastinated heavily. One or two months into the dorm life, I knew these were what would kill me soon, but I didn't do anything about it. That's the problem. I know my mistakes, but I rarely do anything about it. Others listen to me, and they usually end up better. If someone, esp me, don't listen, then we end up getting fucked.

I also can be wise and intelligent beyond my year should I choose to. I choose not to unless I have to, since I don't want expectations out of me. I hate it when people say they know I can do this or that; I just fear failing them if I don't meet their expectations.

I heavily doubt myself and tend to have low self confidence, even when I mod as I dislike deleting posts that members worked hard on. Driving is the only thing I'm confident in.
    Dude, seriously, my personality is very similar to yours.
    I confess that I'm always procrastinating everything I do. I make a lot of mistakes, o know what they are and I keep doing them. I'm always sleeping way to late(after 3AM, sometimes 6AM), skipping too many classes and fooling myself saying that I'll study for that tomorrow.

I think that I get the concept of the things very easily, but I don't work on it to improve. I give up on things too soon because I (wrongly)assumes that they're not worthy the work.

Also, I don't like people saying that I could be doing better(even though they're right). But unlike you, I kind of work better under pressure.
    When I have to do something that influences the lives of other people besides mine, I keep tying until I get it done, because i'm too afraid to disappoint these people.
    When the things are just o myself, I give up half the way.

One exemple of it was in HS, my father was always on my ear saying that he couldn't afford of me failing to get in college and I hated to hear that everyday, but I got into college without too much trouble.
    Since i got in college, moved out home and don't answer to no one, I feels like my life is pretty much stagnant.

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess I’m worried about a project that is due next Monday. I’m worried because I’m afraid I won’t have enough time to finish it and therefore I won’t be able to get a good grade. I confess that with the end of the semester just around the corner, I’ve started to feel a bit nervous. But hopefully everything will be okay and I’ll be able to enjoy the holidays without any school-related preoccupation.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rayleigh View Post
    I confess I'm glad that Ireland is in a very serious debt crisis because I want the euro currency and the European Union to disappear as soon as possible for the sake of Europe and its peoples, and of course for democracy. I hope it's going to be a blessing in disguise.

By the way, congrats to Switzerland for still being a free state in the middle of the EU.
    Wasn't ireland announced to be officially out of the recession (even with a small 1.2% growth?). Even with debt it would seem they are pretty much up and coming...

I confess my upcoming finals scare me out of my mind even though I put up a strong front... I also confess I wanna go home...

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess I'm really worried about not getting a job. ANYWHERE. T_T

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member steelwingcrash1's Avatar
    A place where KHR is number one - in my heart and mind!
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess that I have a habit of doing unnecessary business (chatting, internet, etc.) instead of doing my work in school. LOL (yes, its true.)

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess that after a very stressful week; I’m so glad, grateful and relieved my holiday break has officially begun. I really needed to take a break. But even though I won’t have to do school work until next year, I confess I’m a bit worried about how I did in my classes, I really hope I did well in them.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess that today my mom tried to bribe me with candy and i fell for it, hook line and sinker. I only realised later what happened when I was in the middle of the errand. I felt a mixture of foolishness and admiration.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

No Trust Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    I confess that after a very stressful week; I’m so glad, grateful and relieved my holiday break has officially begun.
    Oh, oh, speaking of holiday break (thanks to destiny4ever for this post), I also confess that I have a bad habit of being absent the next day after a long holiday break. For example, this Christmas break, our resume of class is on January 4. My bad habit is being absent on that same day. I want to get rid of that habit but it seems "jet-lag" is always magnetizing me.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Queenofmuffins's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ugh. Okay. Please don't judge me for this confession.

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Queenofmuffins; December 20, 2010 at 11:59 AM.

Come by and ask me questions!
    ~Ask me thread~

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

/me hugs Queenie.

I confess that if the economy wasn't so bad, I'd have already moved out of home. I also confess that I've thought about sneaking out and getting wasted with friends and stuff.

I confess I love speeding and that if it weren't for being bitched at by parents for getting tickets or that the police take too long giving ticket or something, I'd be speeding like heck by now. :\

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Queenofmuffins's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    /me hugs Queenie.

I confess that if the economy wasn't so bad, I'd have already moved out of home. I also confess that I've thought about sneaking out and getting wasted with friends and stuff.

I confess I love speeding and that if it weren't for being bitched at by parents for getting tickets or that the police take too long giving ticket or something, I'd be speeding like heck by now. :\
    Thanks M3J. <3
    I'm just surprised how quickly my feelings changed. Hmmrlgnmgmgm. Issues. Aren't they a blast? -_-"

PRZ DON'T SPEED. ;A;
    I'd rather you stayed alive, thanks. :3

Come by and ask me questions!
    ~Ask me thread~

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

It's probably because you're just too scared that makes you unsure, or something odd happened while you slept with him.

You being sarcastic? o.o Anyway, don't worry, I'm an awesome driver. I was a way worse speeder long ago when I was still not as experienced and with sometimes broken car, and I'm still alive, aren't I? There's just a rush and fun that only speeding can bring. :S

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of driving, I also confess that I had formal driving lessons two years ago but I still have not driven any car till now because I'm frightened on the road. I had an experience of being hit by a car, you know... Good thing that it was not serious. I

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess that I’m a bit nervous about an on-campus job fair we are going to have this Wednesday at my college. There will be around 99 companies/organizations. I really hope everything goes well for me during the job fair, so that I can get various job interviews.

I also confess that I have mixed feelings about my college graduation. I will be graduating in just a few weeks. I’m excited, nervous, happy, sad, a whirlpool of emotions.

Moderator message by: Charlie
    Grats and good luck

Thank you! ^^
    Last edited by destiny4ever; May 02, 2011 at 10:21 PM.

20. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast